Walking with Will

Story Info
She encounters a Casanova while walking.
3.5k words
4.42
17k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

I'd promised my Mother that I wouldn't sleep with any boys until after I got married. The unspoken assumption was that after I got married I still wouldn't sleep with any boys, part from my husband. We'd see how that worked out after I was married.

Promises given when you're young shouldn't be held against you when you're older, but how do you drop a promise like that? Front up and tell your mother that the promise is now obsolete? I can see her smiling and reaching for a chastity belt. So there I was, nearly nineteen, virginal and innocent. More innocent than most as I did have a sense of fair play. If I wasn't going to play the game it wouldn't be fair to the boys to lead them too far down the garden path.

Still, you know that old song, 'All my friends are getting married'? Change it to 'All my friends are getting laid' and you'll have an idea of how I felt. Discussions between my friends seemed to switch all too often from fashion to boys and their attributes.

Mind you, to listen to some of my friends talk half the boys in the town were walking around with permanent erections (which I could easily believe) and dongs that would put a horse to shame (which I found a little harder to believe).

I also learned which boys would try it on (all of them), which of them would accept no for an answer (none of them), how to enforce that no without violence, and which ones to steer clear of because you would need violence to repel them.

The odd thing about the ones to steer clear of was that one of them was Will. The girls all seemed very definite that Will would, ah, insist on having his way. This didn't seem to decrease his popularity in the slightest. I knew damn well that all my friends had dated Will a time or two and would apparently date him again, even knowing his inability to understand the word no.

There was a reason that Will had suddenly popped into my mind. I'd had an early shift at the café I was currently working at and after returning home I'd been restless. With most of my friends at work I'd decided to go for a hike down by the lake. I was just strolling along the path next to the lake when I heard someone call my name. I'd stopped and turned and there was Will, heading in my direction.

"Will," I said politely, acknowledging that he was there.

"Erica," he said, speaking just as politely, but with a grin on his face.

"I saw you walking ahead of me and thought I'd take the chance to get to know you a bit better."

"Oh," I said, not sure what else to say, and feeling a little suspicious.

"Come along. Let's walk," he said, taking my hand and tucking it under his arm.

"Is there anything in particular you wanted," I asked as we continued on our way.

"Not really. Just to walk with you for a while. Maybe kiss you a little. That's all."

"You don't limit yourself to kissing, or so I've been told," I said cautiously.

"A base calumny heaped on my good name by a young lady who failed to seduce me," he assured me. "I won't mention her name as you'd be shocked to know the sort of behaviour she gets up to."

I didn't believe a word of it but relaxed a little anyway. It was the middle of the afternoon and we were in a public park. Not much he could do to me in this setting.

We strolled along, just chatting generally, although I have to admit that he was doing most of the talking. He had an amusing wit, keeping me entertained, a most charming companion. I was quite startled when he suddenly stopped walking, turned me to face him, and kissed me. I just naturally kissed him back for a moment or so before pushing him away.

"Stop that," I said firmly. "People will be watching."

"What people?" he asked, and I looked around, a little startled. What people was right. There was no-one around. We seemed to have drifted of the main paths a bit and I wasn't sure where we were, although the immediate surroundings were quite nice, some newly mowed lawn and a lot of shrubbery.

He pulled me against him and started kissing me again and I responded once more, letting it go on for a bit longer. I would have let it go on a bit longer but I felt my t-shirt coming separate from my shorts, with a little bit of help from Will. I called another halt, pushing against him, breathing a little heavily and feeling a little excited.

"None of that," I told him.

"None of what?" he asked, sounding as innocent as a babe and I gave him a repressive look. He laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to take your clothes off," he said, which both reassured me and irritated me.

"I won't have to, because you're going to do it for me."

Talk about drop a bombshell on me. A shock ran right through me and I was awfully aware that the shock seemed to centre itself in the area of my groin.

"Not going to happen," I stated indignantly. "What on Earth gives you the idea that I'd do such a thing?"

"Well, I'm going to make love to you and it helps if you're naked when I do so. That means that one of us has to undress you and I want to watch you do it. I get a kick out of watching a girl strip, both of us knowing what is going to happen. Of course, in your case you can only take a guess, but you'll find the reality won't disappoint you."

"Not going to happen," I said primly. "I made a promise to my Mother and I'm not going to break it." Even if I did want to. I suspected that Will would make a fine start to my sexual life but a promise is a promise, darn it.

"Erica," came the gentle comment, "I didn't make your Mother any promises. But you needn't worry. You've said no and that means that you intend to keep your word. The fact that I will make love to you anyway is irrelevant."

"The hell it's irrelevant and the hell you are. I'm out of here."

I turned to walk away and Will caught my arm.

"Don't be so difficult Erica. Just be a good girl and take off your clothes. You might as well as it will be easier for you than me doing it. I might tear something while you're wriggling and squirming."

"What!? You can't make me. You wouldn't dare."

My tummy was full of butterflies as I suspected that he could and would make me. Also the heat down in my groin was starting to make me feel hot and flushed all over.

"Start with your shorts," Will said, ignoring everything I'd said. "Losing those will remind you that I'm serious and will also get you all excited, knowing that I'm watching you."

I glared at him but he just stood there, relaxed and smiling, quietly confident that I'd do what he wanted. I found my willpower just crumbling and I was undoing the button at the waistband of my shorts without fully realising it. When I did wake up to what I was doing I just gave a quiet groan and started pushing my shorts down, blushing the entire time.

If Will had given a sign of triumph I'd have revolted but he didn't, just watching me with heat in his eyes. I could feel that heat reflected low inside me, and my nervousness and anticipation both increased. I was about to take my top of when Will stopped me.

"No. Take your panties off first."

"Wh-why?" I wanted to know.

"I'll tell you when you've done it," he said. "I'm just curious about something."

My face was an even brighter shade of red as I slid my panties down and stepped out of them. I just couldn't believe that he was making me do this. I also couldn't believe that I was doing it. I couldn't believe that I was now half naked in front of him. There was a whole bunch of things I couldn't belief but they were happening.

He was really watching me now, his eyes running up and down my body. You can guess where they lingered the most.

"Interesting," he said.

"What is?" I asked, and in answer his hand slid smoothly over my mons, rubbing me, while I almost screamed in shock.

"This," he said. "Freshly shaved and totally smooth. One would think that you knew I'd be meeting you in the park."

I nearly died from embarrassment. One of my friends had mentioned how a smooth pussy really turned on her boyfriend and I'd decided to shave when I got back from work. Will was now feeling the results.

"Well, time's awasting," he said stepping back. "Let's move this along."

I reluctantly took off my top and bra with Will watching my every move. If he'd made a comment or something I might have managed to scrape together the courage to defy him but he just seemed to accept what I was doing as perfectly normal, which I was sure it wasn't.

As soon as I was naked he took hold of my hands, holding my arms wide while he looked me over. I wanted to protest and tell him no a few more times but the look of sincere appreciation he showed just made me feel, feel, I don't know, happy and excited, in a strange way.

"OK. My turn," he said, and just stood there looking at me.

I looked back at him wondering what he meant.

"You need to undress me, now," he explained. "Come along. Let's go."

I was like ohmygod - panic time. Undress him? I just stood there like a dummy and he grinned at me.

"Take it easy. Just take off my t-shirt to start with."

Well, that wouldn't be too hard. I pulled it loose from his shorts and lifted it up and over his head, and it was as embarrassing as hell. He was bigger than me, a lot bigger, so I had to stand close to him while I lifted the t-shirt above his head. I found that this meant that my breasts were firmly pressed against his chest while I did so. I could feel them responding to his touch.

I worked up the nerve to undo his shorts and pull them and his jocks down. It was one of those situations where it took me less nerve to take them down than to stand up to him and refuse. I refused to look at him as I slid them down, looking at his feet and pushing the shorts right off them as he lifted them one at a time.

Then I made the mistake of lifting my head and I knew what the girls meant as permanently erect and big enough to rival a horse. That was my first impression. Yes, yes, I know it wasn't really that large, but when it was right there in my face that was the impression I got.

I gave a squawk and jerked back, finding myself sitting on the ground with my legs parted, apparently waiting for him to begin. He laughed.

"No need to be quite so eager," he said. "We'll warm up a little first."

I made a determined attempt to rally my willpower.

"Listen, Will, I'll agree to a little petting because that could be educational, but that's as far as this goes."

"Erica, make no mistake. To put it crudely after we've warmed up I am going to fuck you, whether you want to or not, so adjust to the idea."

"But that would be rape," I said in a half wail.

Would you believe he had the gall to laugh?

"I prefer to call it involuntary agreement," he said, pulling me to my feet. He reached for my hand and wrapped it around his cock. "However you describe it you'll be riding on this later."

With that he pulled me firmly against me and started kissing me again and, god help me, I was kissing him back. His hands were clutching my naked bottom, holding me tight against him. My breasts were crushed against his chest and I could feel the hair there rubbing against me. I'm half ashamed to admit that his erection wasn't pressed hard against my tummy because my hand was still wrapped around it, having not even thought of letting go.

I wasn't really worried that Will would rape me because when all was said and done we were in a public park. One good scream would have people coming to investigate and I could just imagine Will running into the bushes, trying to pull on his pants as he went. A little kissing and touching would probably be good for me, letting me have a little bit of harmless experience.

I let Will continue to kiss me. Just how we went from standing up kissing to lying down kissing is beyond me as I don't recall deciding to lie down or to even getting down on the ground, but there I was, lying down with my body pressed against his.

His mouth moved over my face, dropping light kisses on me, while his hands were starting to move over my body. I didn't mind when his hands brushed over my breasts - it actually felt quite nice when he stroked them, but I did find myself getting a little nervous when his hand slipped between my legs and started touching me there.

That I had to stop and I opened my mouth to tell him to back off, only to find him kissing me again. Really, when you think about it, he was only touching me. Maybe a little more intimately than I was comfortable with, but it was only touching. Truth be told it was exciting to be touched like that. It seemed to me that the stroking he was doing was sinking deep inside me. I was starting to feel all hot and bothered, more than could be accounted for by the warm weather.

He lifted his mouth away from mine and gave me a most wicked wink, and at the same time he slipped a couple of fingers inside me. My eyes and mouth both opened with the shock of it. Before I could protest he was winking at me again.

"Don't panic," he softly said. "It's just a little more touching. It doesn't hurt does it?"

Well, no, but I still felt he shouldn't be doing that. I hesitated and the chance to protest was gone. I'd look silly to start complaining now. He continued touching and stroking, throwing in some kissing every so often.

It was that kissing that tricked me. He was kissing me really hard and I was kissing him back. I sort of let go of his cock, my hands clutching his shoulders while he kissed me, and he sort of rolled over until he was on top of me. I noticed that his weight was holding me down but I didn't worry, just continuing to kiss him.

Then the hand that was touching my pussy spread my lips a little and his cock was there, pushing into me. I wasn't clutching him now but trying to thump him and that worked a treat, didn't it. He no more noticed me thumping him on the back than he would have noticed a butterfly landing on him.

My intention of screaming if he tried to go too far had gone right out the door. You can't scream if someone's mouth is all over yours, even if you want to because a great big cock was starting to make free of your body. He was pressing firmly in, my yell of pain when he broached me swallowed within his mouth.

He didn't relinquish my mouth until he'd pushed himself all the way into me and I was feeling absolutely full of cock. I couldn't believe that a) he'd actually done that to me, and b) that it'd all gone in. I knew how big it was and I'd have sworn it wouldn't all fit. Another lesson for me, I guess.

He lifted his head and winked at me and all I could do was splutter something along the lines of, "You, you. . ."

"I know," he said, still smiling. "Reprehensible of me but there's nothing to be done about it now. You might as well start moving with me and see how things go."

Not seeing that there was anything else I could do I just gave him a killing look, which I promptly lost as soon as we started moving. I switched it for a stunned one, shocked by the feeling of him moving inside me and the pleasure it brought me. He just made nice gentle movements at first, the pair of us just rocking together, while his hands also caressed my breasts, adding that extra touch of pleasure to the action.

He took his time, slowly building up the pace, making sure that I stayed with him. He had no intention of racing ahead to have his fun. It was obvious that he wanted to bring me along at the same time, show me what it was really like.

All I can say it was like wow. I now understood why my friends would be willing to date Will again, even if he wouldn't take no for an answer. I strongly suspected that if they told him no, they didn't mean it. (I had, of course, because I'd promised Mother.)

He pressed on and on with my excitement building all the time. I won't say I was urging him on, because I'm sure I wasn't, but I suspect that he could tell from my actions and the odd noises I was making that he was getting through to me. Getting through? Who was I kidding? Not myself, that was for sure. I was totally lost in the wonder of what he was doing, relishing the hard length of him as it slid back and forth inside me, leaving me burning with need and wanting more of the same. God, if he'd tried to stop at this point I'd have killed him.

Oddly enough, even though he was banging me with the regularity of a big bass drum beating out a march, I couldn't help but feel something was missing. He was holding himself back just that tiny bit. Not that it mattered. I was all tightly coiled inside, knowing something was about to burst loose.

That's when Will let himself go. That drum went into double time, no longer a fast march but a stampede. I gave a scream as I was trampled under in the rush, everything exploding inside me. I slowly stopped shuddering and gathered my senses, watching Will watching me. He slowly lifted his hand away from my mouth and I realised he'd stifled my scream. Good thing, too. A scream to have someone come and rescue me was one thing. A scream to have someone come and catch me naked with a cock inside me - that was something else again.

We got dressed, me all offended dignity, Will being as charming as ever, flooding me with compliments, telling me just how amazing I'd been. Yes, well I could have made a few comments about how amazing he'd been, but I didn't want him to think I might have approved of what he'd done so I kept my mouth shut.

We separated at that point, after he pointed out the path I should take to get me back to the path around the lake. Five minutes later I was strolling along the lake path.

I was heading back homeward when I ran into Becky and Meryl coming the other way. We stopped to chat for a few moments.

"I'm surprised you risked coming to the lake by yourself, Erica," said Becky with a laugh.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Remember that I said that Will goes for walks around here, hoping to find a girl to play with."

"Pish," I said, waving a dismissive hand. "I wouldn't go walking with him, even if he was interested in me, which he wouldn't be. Even if he did express an interest what can he do in a park full of people?"

Honestly, from the glances that Becky and Meryl exchanged they had a pretty good idea of what Will could do in a park full of people. Had they no shame?

Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers