Wall Hanging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer89
Writer89
62 Followers

Standing in front of the full-length mirror in the master bedroom, she plucked the last remaining stray eyebrow hairs as He entered. Immediately, she stopped and stood still in front of the mirror. He appeared behind her and smiled that dazzling smile she had admired when she first met Him.

"You look ravishing. I'm so very proud of you. Your beauty is beyond measure."

She felt herself blush but then felt His hands lift her dress. The fingers of His right hand pushed down around her thong and met her pussy lips with a small metallic object. She inhaled as it was inserted into her cunt but stood still obediently as He wrapped the cord attached to it around her thong strap and let a small plastic device rest at the top of her ass crack as He readjusted her dress. The dress was bare-backed, but had slight ruffles at the small of her back which did well to hide what she could only guess was a vibrator controller.

"So proud of you," He repeated as He touched the device through her dress and started a small vibration inside of her, along the top of her vagina, near the back of her clit. She closed her eyes and nodded. Tonight's dinner would not be without a price, she decided.

He led her out of the room with her right arm crossed into His. They descended a staircase into a small crowd of well-dressed people. As He introduced her to them as His date, she felt a girlish rush of enthusiasm. She managed to forget all the nights He had locked her in a cage or the days He had chained her to a pole in the basement or a hook in a room somewhere. Tonight, she was His date and she felt nothing less than a debutante - a debutante with a bullet vibrating quietly in her pussy.

She managed to maintain poise until He introduced her to a man she knew by sight. "Katherine, this is Congressman Wyatt. Congressman Wyatt, my enchanting date for the night, Katherine." She immediately wanted to launch into a tirade against this man she knew to be a staunch Right-To-Lifer and thick headed Tea Party hero. As soon as she opened her mouth, though, she felt Him turn up the vibrator to maximum and the sensation made her fall into the Congressman's arms instead.

"I'm... just so... very pleased to meet you," she managed as she struggled back off of him. Wyatt was surprised and gleeful and pinched her shoulders as she hung on him.

"My pleasure, I'm sure! Always glad to meet a supporter of our cause!"

The vibrations diminished and she could manage to stand upright while leaning against Him. He gave her a glass of wine and they moved on to greet others. There were about thirty or so people, she guessed, and as far as she could tell she met them all. Everyone was dressed beautifully and she enjoyed being the date of the host. While they mingled, He was careful to keep her glass filled and chose which foods she may eat. Whenever she reached for a second helping of something she liked as a waiter passed by, he pushed up on the vibrator control and her hands fluttered back to her breast. People noticed her odd behavior, but no one commented.

After an hour, Katherine's thong was soaked with her own juices. She could feel them start to seep down her legs and invade her stockings. She tried to beg Him to let her go to the bathroom, but as soon as she did, He would steer her toward another couple or group they should talk to – all the while increasing or decreasing the intensity of the vibrations in her. She managed to keep her speech level, she thought, but her knees wobbled when there was a lull and her breasts heaved out at people when there was a climax. After a couple of hours, all the men in the living room could not resist staring at her and all the women glared.

At this point He guided her through sliding wood doors into an adjoining private study. He slid the doors shut and escorted her to behind the large mahogany desk, behind which there were only floor to ceiling windows which looked out on the spacious backyard, now darkened and covered in the shadows of night. He moved the chair out of the way and turned her to face the desk and doors. He reached down and opened a drawer and withdrew several things and placed them on one side of the desk.

"Eyes front. Don't make a sound."

Katherine wanted to look at the objects, but she did as she was told. She could hear the party going on beyond the doors and wanted to get back to it, but something inside of her told her that her place was to do as she was told and nothing else.

"Arms above your head."

Katherine stretched her arms as high as they could go and felt Him unzip the small zipper at the side of her gown. A thrill ran through her as He gathered the material of her dress and pulled the whole thing up and over her head and arms. She remained standing there in her corset and panties while he draped the gown over the back of the chair.

"Head down on the table. Arms spread to the corners. Be good, little one."

Katherine obeyed and bent at her hips to put her head down on the desk and stretched her arms as close to the far corners of the desk as possible. A few moments ago, she hadn't really given a thought to being fucked, even though her sopping wet pussy screamed for it, but now she felt a rush of passion well up inside. He kicked her feet wider and she could feel him tie a rope from one ankle to a near desk leg and then another. Her pussy throbbed around the weakly vibrating egg inside of her.

He moved around to the front of the desk and stretched another set of nylon cords as far as they could go to secure one wrist and then another to the front desk legs. He moved back around behind her and ran his hands along her inner thighs and gently caressed her pussy lips pushing out around the thong.

"Awwwwwhhhhh," Katherine screamed out at the rare gift of his hands on her sex. In return she received several sharp slaps on the back of her legs and ass. Her passionate scream was muffled and grew silent. He penetrated her vagina with two fingers and swirled them until he found the bullet. She breathed heavily and waited while He inspected it. He replaced it and turned up the intensity and Katherine almost hissed with desire.

"Please fuck me!" she blurted out. She knew it wasn't her place to demand anything, but she couldn't help herself. Several more sharp slaps landed on her ass and she winced in pain. He took one of the objects off the desk and reached around to fasten a ball gag into her mouth. She whimpered and tried to turn and lift her head to pout at Him, but He thrust her face back down on the desk.

He pulled up on the thong and it sank past her pussy lips and rubbed her asshole. She moaned and sucked on the ball gag as He continued to yank on it. It sawed through her moist lips and teased her ass and she tried again to beg to be fucked, but the ball gag was too large and she only gurgled and moaned again. The teasing stopped and she felt something large and oily rest against her asshole and begin to press in. She wriggled and tried to protest, but her bindings were too tight. Her pussy was aching with need and she wanted desperately for Him to fill it with whatever He wanted, but instead He continued to force a thick rubbery dildo up her ass. He slapped her burning cheeks again to remind her to remain still. She calmed down and focused on accepting it.

As the giant dildo slid deeper into her she felt the pressure of it press down against her belly. She whined softly, but opened herself more to Him. Finally, He ceased feeding it into her and then bent the large jelly dildo so the other end was now pressing into her sopping wet cunt. Her juices ran freely down her legs and the tops of her stockings were soaked. She squealed as the other end of the object thrust into her and pressed the bullet still inside her vagina closer to the back of her clit. The sensations overwhelmed her and she immediately came even before He was finished shoving it in. She bit down hard on her gag and felt the rush and tingle emanate from her vagina and raise goose bumps on her skin. The corset she wore restricted her breathing, so even though she wanted desperately to breathe deeply and enjoy the sensation, she had to keep her breaths shallow and rapid and this resulted in a long spread of orgasmic feeling over her instead of a sharp climax.

As the last tingle was leaving her and she opened her eyes, she noticed He was standing in front of her now. He stroked her hair, pulling it away from her face and caressed her cheek.

"You've done very well, Katherine. I'm very proud of you. Now, just stay here for me like this and I'll come back when the party's over, ok?"

Katherine managed only a "mmmfff" and "fffmmm" before resting her head back on the desk. As He left the room, she looked up to see if anyone looked in as He opened and closed the doors. Thankfully, no one did, but He left the doors open a crack and Katherine tried to moan loudly at Him in alarm. As she did so, she suddenly stopped and realized He was gone and her noises would only attract unwanted attention. The thought of this made her pussy tingle and she cursed her whorish impulse, before finally relaxing and allowing herself to imagine people taking turns at the door to watch her bound body strung over the desk with a giant rubber dildo shoved in her ass and cunt. After a few minutes of entertaining this idea, she was cumming again and moaning wildly past her gag.

As soon as she realized what a noise she must be making, she opened her eyes and looked at the door. Someone was very definitely standing just outside, but she could not make out whom. After a few seconds, the figure departed and quietly shut the door all the way and she could only hope it had been Him. Humiliated and weary, she rested her head back down on the desk to wait out the rest of the night while enduring the constant vibrations from the bullet.

Katherine shook herself free of the memory and gently removed the handle of the hairbrush she had shoved into her cunt during her daydream. She wanted to be ready for Him when He got home and she had no idea when that would be. She plucked the last stray hairs from her eyebrows and ran back to the hanging garment. She found the silky black thong and stockings and lacey bra strung up behind it and discovered a note taped to the dress. She took it off and scanned it and saw He intended to be home by 4 PM and expected her to be ready for Him. She discarded the note and looked at the alarm clock on the dresser. It read 3:34. She pulled on the undergarments, securing the stockings to her thong with the garters He had provided. She pulled the silky black gown over her head and down her lean and shapely body. It was a provocative piece, with a slit high up one leg and a deep v-cut between her breasts. She managed to zip it up her back and was applying lipstick and make-up in the bathroom mirror as she heard Him enter the bedroom. She gave one last look at her face and body and wished she had been given access to some kind of hairdresser. She sighed and pulled her soft brown hair back and secured it with a barrette in a loose ponytail before walking into the adjoining room with the cage to wait for him with her eyes staring at the floor.

He stood for a while in the bedroom, motionless as He examined her from afar. When He moved to stand near her, she fought the impulse to look up and waited patiently as He looked more closely at her while He tucked a stray lock of her hair behind her ear. His hand caressed one bare shoulder as He moved on to stand in front of the large windows. He took out a cigarette and lit and smoked in silence. From the corner of her eye she could tell He was dressed in a tuxedo. His broad shoulders and narrow waist complimented the athletic cut of the suit as the light from the window framed Him. She fought the urge to move and stand behind Him and embrace Him. He was beautiful, she knew, but the terms of the contract constrained her. It was not her place to try to hold Him.

He snubbed out the cigarette in an ashtray on a small stand near the window. He turned and approached her and grabbed her hair and pulled her into the bathroom. She swallowed a yelp and bent down and let Him lead her. He threw her against the sink so she was facing it and then stood behind her. She could see Him in the mirror as His hands moved up her legs and pulled up her dress over her ass.

"Please fuck me," she pleaded into the mirror.

"Be quiet!" he commanded with a sharp slap on her ass cheeks.

He reached down and opened a small drawer beneath the washbasin and withdrew a butt plug. Katherine moaned with concern as she saw it in His hand. She had hoped that at last He would take her out somewhere, but her hopes diminished as He took some lubricant from the drawer and spread some of it on the fat plug. As He pushed it past her thong and into her ass she accepted it with practiced ease and concentrated on His hands working on her. Her pussy began to moisten and she dared to speak once more.

"Please... Please put your cock in me. Please."

Several sharp slaps landed on her ass cheeks and her hands slammed down on the counter as she almost collapsed. When the waves of pain subsided, she looked back up into the mirror and saw Him adjusting her thong beneath the folds of her dress.

"Keep this in you tonight. Do not remove it until I tell you. Also, this," He said as He shoved the small bullet into her cunt but kept the control in His hand. He pulled her dress back down and fed the cord through the slit along her side. He turned it on and looked at her face in the mirror.

"Would you like to have dinner with me?"

"Yes," Katherine said in a husky voice as the vibrations spread throughout her abdomen. He led her out of the bathroom and she tried to walk naturally, but the butt plug combined with the high heels made it impossible. She wobbled and leaned against Him as they neared the bedroom door. He put his arm around her waist and supported her and paused before opening the door. He looked directly into her eyes.

"You're beautiful, Katherine. You look gorgeous tonight."

This didn't mean anything to Katherine at first. Her beauty wasn't something she needed anyone to remind her of, but it occurred to her that this was the first time He had said anything like that to her while looking her in the eyes. She smiled in spite of herself and whispered a thank you. He guided her out the door and down the steps, which she only managed by clinging to His arms, and into the dining room next to the study. A thrill swept through her to see those sliding wood doors again, but soon she was escorted into the room and He made her sit in a large wood chair at a long table. As her ass met the seat, the plug pushed up and she closed her eyes and bit her lip. He patted her head and whispered in her ear that she was being a good little girl.

He had placed her at the head of the table and He took a seat on her right – the side of her dress that had the slit and from which He could control the bullet inside of her. She noticed the table settings were set for just the two of them and was thankful for that. She wasn't sure she could bear being humiliated by Him in front of a large dinner party, but then even that thought made her pussy gush out juice and she squirmed. He lowered the intensity of the vibrations and reached out and stroked her arm.

"Shhh... just relax now. We're going to have a nice dinner and I don't want you behaving like a slut during it. I rented a catering service for the night, so try to act like a lady."

Katherine almost shot one scornful glance at Him but controlled herself as she heard the doors open behind her. A young male waiter entered and stood next to her left shoulder and asked Him if they were ready to order.

"Yes, thank you. The lady will have the fish and vegetables and I will have the steak and frites. Is that all right dear, the fish?" He shoved the vibrator to maximum and her pussy quaked and the plug in her ass was affected by the vibrations to massage her deeply and her hands slammed down on the table and she yelled, "YES!" He adjusted the controller back down and she tried to collect herself, but couldn't suppress a giggle.

"She's just so very hungry," he explained to the waiter with a laugh.

"Of course, sir."

"And open a bottle of white wine, please. Something nice."

"Excellent."

The meal was prepared in His kitchen and delivered by the waiter. The wine was poured and Katherine ate and drank and tried to remember the last time she had actually sat down to a nice dinner. She started to remember a time before her stay with Him and immediately dismissed the memory. There wasn't much conversation during dinner. She had no permission to speak, so she had to wait until He asked her questions and He asked precious few of them. He managed to fill the silence, though, as He told her about the house and the land and a little of His family. She was curious about Him, so she listened attentively, but she still had so many questions for Him. She wanted to know why He liked relationships like these. How many others had there been? Had He ever been married? Ever been in love?

The house and grounds were lovely and she liked hearing about them, but He spoke about them the same way He seemed to move through them – like a ghost that haunts what should be a home but isn't. She believed that someone that used such creativity and inventiveness to pleasure her could not possibly be as boring as He came off, but she accepted that He would never let her know Him any better and that it was probably for the best anyhow. She didn't need to develop feelings for Him - that would just confuse things. Still, His handsome face and sad eyes drew her in and she had to purposefully keep from looking at Him. She focused on her meal and tried to eat like a lady, taking small bites and chewing slowly.

After it was clear they were finished eating, the waiter began to remove the dishes. "Give us a few minutes, will you?" He asked the young man. "And then come back and we might have some dessert in the study."

"Of course," the waiter said as he left with their dinner plates. After he was gone and had closed the doors behind him, He leaned over and barely brushed her ear with His lips.

"Stand up," He whispered. "Take your dress off. Do it slowly and quietly."

Katherine obeyed and began to rise, but the backs of her thighs and her ass protested as the butt plug wiggled and the pressure put on her legs weakened her. She bit her lip and forced herself up with the help of her hands on the table. Slowly and unsteadily she stood, trying to keep her breathing level and measured. Reaching down to the zipper, she loosened her dress and then gradually drew it up as she stared at the windows on the far wall. Night was rapidly descending, she noticed just before she lifted the garment over her head and let it fall onto the chair. Her breasts heaved against the tight lace bra as she looked down at herself. She could see the cord from the bullet inside of her trailing out from between and her legs and into his hand. The vibrations increased slightly and she shut her eyes and sighed.

When she opened them again, he was securing a long, thin leather belt around her throat. The delicate buckle pressed into the side of her neck as he tightened it.

"Get on your hands and knees."

She stepped away from the chair and did as she was told, moving carefully to make sure the butt plug stayed secure inside of her. When she was down on all fours, he pulled gently on the leash and led her around the table and into the study.

"Come my pet. Be a good girl now. I just have a few things to do in here and then we'll watch a movie together. Would you like that?"

Katherine was just trying to crawl competently enough with a plug in her ass and a vibrating bullet buzzing away inside her cunt - she could just barely keep up with him, much less answer his question. He stopped pulling her and stooped down to spank her ass twice.

Writer89
Writer89
62 Followers