Wall of Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly the fingers inside her began to move back and forth. The fingers would pull themselves all the way out, then slowly go all the way back in. While the fingers were working their way in and out, the first hand on her clit was lazily teasing her, sending shockwaves up and down her groin. As the hand inside began to move faster, so did the hand on her clit. She now found her hips moving back and forth against the wall, trying to ride the fingers as best she could. The fingers were still moving in and out slowly, and it was driving her mad.

After a few minutes of this Brooke was going crazy. The hands were now up to going a little faster, but the long, deep strokes were driving her wild.

"Please, please, please..." she found herself begging "please go faster oh god that feels so good please don't stop please go faster." She was panting and bucking her hips faster, and the hands responded by going faster and faster. Within a minute they were full on rubbing her, and she could not contain it any longer. She screamed at the top of her longs as the next orgasm hit, and her entire body locked up as it washed over every fiber of her being. She was rigid for a good ten seconds while her mind nearly blanked out from the sheer force of the pleasure she was having.

Eventually the wave subsided from within her and sank against the wall behind her. Breathing heavy and sweating profusely. She was still warm all over and she felt like she was glowing herself. She felt like she had just ran a marathon, and won. She was drained, tired, but not quite done yet.

Without realizing it a finger had found its way to her anus and was slowly pushing itself into her. She jerked forward reflexively and tried to clinch to keep the finger out of her there. She had never had anal sex before, and had never really tried to experiment with that area. Too late for her though, as the finger was now barely inside her, and clinching would not keep it out.

She gritted her teeth and prayed that the finger would leave, but it would not. It moved in a small circle within her ass. While it felt a bit uncomfortable at first, she could not say that it actually hurt, and she began to feel warm again in her pussy.

Eventually the finger pushed deeper inside her, and she had no idea what to make of it. One part of her mind was freaking out, another was aware that she was generating new juices from her front and that the finger was beginning to feel good. Really good. Eventually the finger worked its way all the way in. When it was fully in it began to move itself about, like she had a snake within her. The finger found that special spot within her anus and keep rubbing against it. It was the strangest, wildest feeling she had ever known. She had played with herself and had other play with her enough that she knew how good it felt to play in the front. This, however, was very different, and suddenly she found her breath getting short again and that warmth spreading all over her body. She couldn't cum like this, could she?

The finger began to squirm inside her ass faster and faster, and she felt her hips moving up and down again. One of the strong hands was caressing her mouth and put its finger into her mouth, and she began to suck on that finger for all she was worth. Bobbing her head back and forth she worked on the finger, and she could actually feel the hands holding her and caressing her getting warmer as she sucked on that finger.

She was feeling this weird sensation of pressure building up in her ass. The hands around her got warmer, and she could feel her pussy juice now flowing down her legs. Eventually that pressure built up so much she couldn't stand it, and she received the answer to her question about being able to cum anally. She did, and she would never forget it as long as she lived. That pressure exploded through her, and the domino effect caused her pussy to contract and she had an orgasm in the front as well. The combination of the two sent her into an absolute frenzy, and she was crying and moaning and sucking and cumming like she could never believe she could. Her brain simply could not handle all the stimulus and she passed out. Blackness enveloping her as the hands had covered her body.

She had no idea how long she was out, but she awoke to the sound of the cell phone ringing right next to her. It had fallen onto the floor when the hands took off her panties, and she found herself naked on the floor in front of the wall. The moonlight was replaced by bright sunlight. The hands were not to be seen, only a blank wall.

Somewhat dazed and feeling her body still quivering from last night, she picked up the phone and held it next to her ear without getting up.

"Huh..hello." Was all she could manage to get out. She heard a soft laughing coming from the other end.

"Brooke, are you there?" The voice on the other end said.

"Josh?"

"Yep, it's me. Are you ok?" Brooke looked up at the wall and found herself smiling. The memories of last night were flooding her mind.

"Yeah, yeah, really good. You?"

"Oh, you know me, work work work. I will be coming home in a few days, so I am sure you are ready to get out of there." Brooke nodded, though she knew he couldn't see her.

"Yeah, it's been a great time here. Great place you have." Brooke felt very sleepy and was drifting off to sleep again.

"Well, you sound tired, I will let you go. Talk to you soon ok?"

"Mmmmhhh..." Brooke was completely spent, and her body needed to recharge. As she began to pull the phone away from her ear she heard Josh say one more thing before he hung up.

"I see you made friends with The Wall. I have no doubt you enjoyed yourself immensely."

(click)

12