Wallace Family Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toddstop
toddstop
562 Followers

"I still think we should've gone with Greene-Wallace," Kyle said. Ben couldn't help the startled laugh that came out of him.

"That sounds stupid, Mr. Wallace-Greene. That's what someone would name a bacteria or an asteroid."

"Whatever you say, Mr. Wallace-Greene. Wake me up for dinner, I need protein. Then they're having this couple's thing after, we could check out." Kyle's voice didn't sound quite right to Ben and he wondered if Kyle was feeling emotional too.

"I was thinking after dinner we could try out some of those positions from your Gay Kama Sutra book."

"I confiscated that book," Kyle protested.

"I memorized all the best ones. Anyway, there's this one where you balance upside down on your shoulders with your legs out and I sort of stand or lean over you...," Ben thought he had it right and tried to picture it in his head.

"Maybe. If you promise not to try and bone me before dinner," Kyle said and tilted his head to see Ben. His eyes seemed a little shiny but Ben couldn't care less. Everything was perfect.

"I promise," he solemnly vowed and kissed Kyle's forehead. Kyle smiled and shook his head before settling back down. Seconds later his breathing evened out and Ben held his husband closer before closing his own eyes.

toddstop
toddstop
562 Followers