Wally’s Wonderful Wang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers

Wally didn't need further encouragement. He took my hand and led me into the bedroom.

This room was appointed like I would have expected of a luxurious hotel bridal suite. The bed was round with silk purple sheets and an abundance of pillows all covered in matching purple silk. The chest was mahogany with bright brass hardware. The matching mirrored dresser was draped with a purple silk runner. A chaise of purple velvet finished the picture of opulence. The plush beige carpet felt like fur between my toes as we walked to the chaise.

Wally told me to sit on the chaise and he went to the dresser and from the top drawer extracted a vinyl sheet and a tube of lubricant. The anticipation and the fear kept my erection fully hard and standing proud. His was saluting and I guess his knowing what was about to occur caused a droplet of pre-cum to drip onto the carpet. I watched with yearning as it bobbed up and down as he limped back to where I was sitting.

When he was within reach I touched Wally's Wonderful Wang and it responded with another droplet. I bent over and licked the precious juice off the end. It tasted even more delicious than before. Wally smiled as his penis jerked and twitched from my touch and I kissed it and slid it into my mouth and began sucking on the head.

Wally pulled out and said. "That is very nice, but let's not forget what we came in here for."

Wally instructed in a manner of fact tone, "I fill fuck you first so you know what it is and how it is done. I will be as gentle as possible but you may have some pain at first. If I do it correctly any pain will subside and pleasure will replace it. If you can relax and get into the action I will get a great deal of pleasure from it as well."

For the first time you will want to lay across the bed, face down, and I will enter you from behind. I will use lots of lubricant so there will be an easy entrance. Shall we begin?"

In a silent reply, I got up and walked to the bed. However, with each step I became more reluctant. Sex with pain. That just didn't seem to equate to pleasure. When I reached the bed Wally laid the vinyl sheet on the edge and down the side. He sensed my hesitation. With a good deal of force he put his hands on my back and pressed me down on the sheet. He had pinned me with all his strength. I struggled but his quiet reassuring whispers allowed me to give in to him.

My penis pressed against the vinyl which was quite cold and my upper body was against the silk sheets. When I stopped struggling he spread my legs apart with his knees and began to push the lube into my anus. He fingered me saying this would get my opening used to being probed. First he fingered me with just his middle finger. He added his index finger and finally he put three fingers in me and rapidly pushed in and out.

The sensation was somewhat enjoyable but I still feared what was about to happen to me. I looked back and he put a large glob of lube on the head of Wally's Wonderful Wang and stepped between my legs. I felt the end of it touching my opening and I squirmed away. Again he pressed it against my anus and just held it there. After a bit he grabbed me with both hands and I knew he was about to push Wally's Wonderful Wang into me. I shuttered and gritted my teeth awaiting the pain of being fucked in my ass.

Slowly but firmly he pushed it in a little at a time, always whispering encouragement, "Just little at a time to let you adjust. Relax and it will go a lot easier. I probably won't give you all of it the first time. There is quite a length and we don't want you to overdo it."

I tried to relax. I could feel each inch going up into me. I thought, "Big things have come out of there so what's the big deal."

I chuckled at the thought and I then began to relax. So far there was no pain just a feeling of becoming filled.

Wally assured me, "You have about two thirds of it so I will stop at that."

Then he began to slowly pull back and press forward. Slowly at first; then he began to move in and out faster until he developed an exquisite rhythm.

He grunted and asked, "Are you okay. Does it hurt?"

"No", I whispered, "It feels good."After a bit I moaned, "I think I can take it all. Give it all to me and let's see.

He pushed the remainder of his magnificent tool into me with one incredible push. I knew he was all in when I felt his pubic bone hit me. It amazed me that I had taken his full length into my body and the feeling was incredible. As he continued to thrust in that marvelous rhythm the pleasure began in earnest.

I knew I wanted it and I exclaimed "Give it to me hard, I am going to climax if this keeps up."

"I hoped that it would be like this", He groaned as he continued to push hard all the way to the hilt.

"You are so fucking tight and hot it won't take long for me to cum."

I could feel and hear his golf ball size testicles slapping against me. The pain never materialized but the pleasure had. I reached back and rose up enough to grasp my penis and stroke it. Maybe twenty strokes and I gasped and held my breath. I gritted my teeth and silently screamed my climax. I began shooting my semen onto the vinyl sheet. Wally had brought me to a level of ecstasy that I had never encountered before.

Wally began to grunt and holler, "I'm going to cum; Damn your ass is so hot!"Make me cum with that tight hot ass! Move your butt and make me cum."

"Now! Now!"

He pushed hard against me and I could feel his hot semen washing into me over and over again.

He continued to curse and holler his pleasure. "Fuck yes! I love your tight hot ass! Shit! Shit! Oh fuck!" I can't stop cumming! I love it!"

This man can cum buckets I thought. Finally he relaxed and lay over me and began to kiss my back. Slowly he pulled his softening penis out as he slid down licking and kissing my back and buttocks as he went. When he reached my opening he began to lick his spunk that was running out of me and down my legs.

"I never get tired of the taste of semen," he whispered.

Finally he stood and helped me up. We stood facing each other and I reached out and pulled him to me. I kissed and probed his mouth with my tongue. Our tongues embraced while our hands caressed our bodies and below we rubbed our genitals together. We each grabbed the others buttocks and pulled hard against each other. Neither of us had an erection, but the emotion of the moment for me was something that sex had never been before. Once more I had come across something that in my wildest fantasies I would never have imagined.

As the erotic sensations began to subside Wally let go of me and slid off the bed. Wally led me into the bathroom. I followed like an obedient puppy. What a bathroom it was. The shower had heads from every angle. Above, below and on two sides. The tub was a Jacuzzi and the twin sinks were made of bowls made of crystal atop a light green cultured marble top. The floor was of porcelain tile that shimmered in the light from the hanging crystal chandelier light fixture.

He kissed my neck and probed my ear with his tongue. With a gentle caress of my genitals he escorted me into the shower. Wally started the water flowing and it was instantly warm. We took turns washing every part of the others body with special attention to the genital areas.

As we toweled off, Wally cleared his throat and asked, "Well, do you think you have learned enough to be the fucker instead of the fuckee?"

I said, "I think so, but if not I am sure that you will continue to instruct me until I get it right."

Then I added as I observed two very limp penises, "It would appear that neither of us is ready to have a go at it right now."

He laughed and muttered his agreement, "Right now perhaps a bit of sleep will remedy that."

Wally picked up a towel and we walked to the bedroom where he wiped my semen from the vinyl sheet and tossed them both in the corner. He climbed onto the bed and I eagerly joined him. We arranged the pillows for maximum comfort and soon fell asleep our own thoughts. I smiled as I held my very soft penis and though how mine had never felt so incredible to me.

We had slept for an hour or two. I had no way to be sure. There was no clock and I had taken off my watch earlier. Wally was still fast asleep so I rose up on an elbow and watched him sleep. He seemed so content. At least until I observed that he had obtained an erection in his sleep. I wondered if he was recalling our love making in his dreams. I probably wasn't the best lover he had been with and from his skills I would guess that there had been many before me.

As I watched him I began to be aroused. I reran the evening's happenings and the electricity and racing heart returned and my erection began to materialize. I watched Wally and began to slowly stroke my penis. Masturbating just wouldn't suffice this time. I needed more.

Either Wally would suck me off or I would have my first anal event. Either would be welcome at this juncture. I let go of my erection and moved to Wally. His back was to me. I softly wrapped my arm over him and with my hand on his pelvis pulled him against me. My penis was pressed against his buttocks. I slowly rubbed it against him. Soon he began to move with me as I pulled back and placed my erection between his legs. As I slowly pushed and pulled I could feel the texture of his ball sack against the head of my penis.

He reached down and with the tip of his finger rubbed the end of my penis. It felt good but I needed more. Wally sensed that to be the case.

"I assume you are ready to fuck me," he chuckled.

Without waiting for my reply he pulled away and slid off the bed. He limped to the dresser and retrieved the tube of lubricant and then picked up the vinyl sheet from the corner where he had tossed it.

"Hop down my Good Samaritan and let's get this show on the road."

I obliged. He handed me the tube of lube and said that I would only need to apply some to the end of my erection.

He said, "And I want to look at you while you are fucking me."

"So I will lie on my back on the bed and raise my legs so you can climb on the bed and crawl between my legs and do the deed. Feel free to hold my penis all the while. We should both get off that way."

So I climbed on the bed and crawled between his uplifted legs. He lowered his legs and they rested on my shoulders. He had turned on a small lamp so there was enough light to where I could see his anus with no trouble.

I had never looked upon an anus before and I guess I stopped and stared because Wally asked, "What are you waiting for?"

I shook my head and replied, "Nothing, It's just that I have never thought of that opening as something I was about to fuck."

I squeezed a glob of lube onto the head of my erection and spread it around. There was still some on my hand so I rubbed that onto his opening. My finger was slick so I couldn't resist pushing it into his hole. He twitched and moaned a little as I fingered him as he had done me.

He corrected me, "That is not necessary for me. Just get your lovely penis in and fuck me. I can't wait any longer. I want you now, please."

So I placed the head of my penis at the opening and pushed. I went in all the way with the first thrust. I slowly began my thrusts and started to pick up speed. I took hold of Wally's Wonderful Wang and started a thrusting rhythm that was extremely pleasurable for me.

As I thrust his hole Wally moved his hips in time with me, making it all the more pleasurable. Wally was looking up at me with his eyes glassed over and his mouth open. He moaned and whispered words that were too soft for me to understand. My orgasm was approaching and I couldn't control myself. I slammed against him as hard and as fast as I could. I squeezed his penis so hard that I thought he must be hurting.

I put one hand on the bed beside him and began to stroke Wally's Wonderful Wang as hard and fast as I could.

Wally opened his mouth and began to holler, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard you lovely bastard! Jack me off! I want to cum all over myself."

He began to buck and shutter, hollering and cursing all the while. I kept pumping his organ as hard and as fast as I could. I kept slamming into him hard and fast with my penis. I felt his penis contract and jerk. I could feel the semen roaring up the shaft and out the end. It shot all the way to his neck. I counted this time. He shot 9 times; each reaching up to his upper chest and in streams of unbelievable volume.

As his last spurt left the end of Wally's Wonderful Wang, my orgasm overtook me.

I followed Wally's lead and began to cry out my pleasure. "I'm cumming, damn, I'm coming hard. Oh gawd, oh gawd I can't believe it."

I came and came again. Wave after wave of ecstasy swept over me. I didn't shoot 9 times but I had never shot more than twice before. I must have released 5 times before the climax subsided. I collapsed on top of Wally and he hugged me to his body. It was covered in his semen. As my senses returned, I pulled out my softening penis and slid down his body. I licked semen all the while. When I reached Wally's Wonderful Wang I put it in my mouth and began to lick and suck for all I was worth. Slowly it began to harden. I kept at it and Wally just lay there enjoying my efforts. It took a while but finally he came in my mouth.

We went back to sleep. At daylight we arose and after a breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast we enjoyed a 69 oral climax for dessert.

We dressed and drove to the lodge so Wally could retrieve his car. I looked around to be sure that no one was watching and pulled him to me and kissed him hard. Our tongues intertwined once again and my penis began to twitch. The electricity was returning. I knew that we had to go our separate ways this morning.

I pulled back and said, "Thank you Wally for a most unforgettable night. You have my number and I have yours so please let's not let this be the end."

With that Wally limped to his car and drove away. I drove home rerunning the events of the last 12 hours. By the time that I got home and into the shower I had an erection. I rubbed it for a while.

I said out loud, "You will have to wait for another time Little Stubby."

I had a name for my penis as well.

Chapter 4

I had been divorced for a couple of years and had dated some. Not a lot. Occasionally I had had the opportunity to talk a lovely woman into going out to dinner and a show. Every so often an evening would result in sharing my bed with one of them. My ex had remarried and her new husband was quite a physical specimen. She had definitely upgraded.

He appeared a bit arrogant but with good reason. I had watched him in the locker room at the club a few times. He was muscular with little body fat. He stood at 6 feet and was broad of shoulder. Mostly I had marveled at and envied the size of his penis when he would come out of the shower. It was impressive even flaccid. It swayed back and forth as he strutted to his locker. He seemed to exaggerate for attention as he rubbed the towel over and over his groin.

He was everything that I was not. I am 50 years old and as I mentioned before vertically challenged, overweight and short of cock. Maxwell, his name is Maxwell, had apparently given Marie (My ex.) all she had been looking for. Marie, I had found, had had numerous affairs during our marriage and when Maxwell came along (No pun intended.) she dumped me and latched onto him.

Marie while not a playboy model is blessed with a lovely figure. Her breasts are above average. I recall her bra size to be 36 C. Her dress size was and is a 6. She is not what one would call beautiful but is none the less quite appealing. Her smile can charm most men; myself included. Obviously she had charmed Maxwell and as I mentioned there had been others. I had never been able to satisfy her in the bedroom thus her need for extramarital liaisons.

This particular Saturday morning at the club Maxwell had been playing racquetball with Marvin the attorney. I always referred to him this way to distinguish him from Marvin the stock broker. Marvin the attorney was equally obsessed with himself. They made quite a pair.

They disrobed and went into the shower. Neither one bothered to wrap a towel around his waist. They seemed to get great pleasure from showing off their bodies. Marvin the attorney was a couple of inches taller than Maxwell but was more slender and not as muscular. Quite fit though.

Where Maxwell had his long swaying cock dangling between his legs; Marvin the attorney had a shorter but unbelievably thick cock hanging from his crotch. Marvin the attorney's penis was so thick it didn't move at all when he walked.

I disrobed and wrapped a towel around my waist. The locker room was empty. I had nothing to show off and no one to show it to anyway. The shower room is made up of 6 separate shower stalls with doors for privacy. I guess that the two jerks had not noticed me because when I entered the shower room they were both in the same shower stall.

I quietly slipped into the stall next to them. I didn't turn on the water. Instead I leaned against the wall opposite their stall and listened.

They were whispering to each other and Marvin the attorney was saying to Maxwell, "You have great hands big fellow. Look at how my cock grows when you do that. Much more of that and I will splatter cum all over the floor."

Maxwell responded, "Big, you call me big. That monster you sport is unbelievable. Somehow I am going to get it in my mouth and catch your spunk."

Marvin the attorney grunted, "You had better hurry because I am coming now!"

All that I heard then was Marvin moaning and Maxwell slurping. After a bit I turned on the water in my stall and grinned as I washed and thought about how I was going to use this. I wanted them to know that someone had been in the stall next to them. Silently they left the shower room. When I finished my shower and went back to my locker. They were gone.

My ex would be mortified if she found out about what Maxwell had going for him. I wondered if he used that tool on her often or was it just for display. Marvin the attorney had not indicated that he was going down on Maxwell. The session had been very one sided. I figured a bit of revenge would be in order. So I needed to develop a plan that would embarrass Marie and get Maxwell a dubious reputation.

Chapter 5

A few weeks later on a Friday night I met Wally for drinks as was our recent custom. Somehow our meeting for drinks always ended up in an all night sexual event. This Friday night was to be no exception. Fantasy One Lounge was noisy. It was a very discrete gay bar and the sexual energy in the air could be cut with a knife.

Wally and I sat on the same side of our table. We were situated to where we could observe all the hookups that were in progress. The clientele was as diverse as you might imagine. Young boys that appeared barely old enough to buy liquor. Old guys; some were older than Wally and me. There were all ages in between. All were looking for a partner for the evening or beyond.

I was especially watching a couple in their mid thirties. Both were fit and dressed in skin tight tee shirts and jeans that displayed their lovely butts and the prominent protuberance in the front. Very sexy. Wally had noticed my fascination and got up and went over to them. They talked for a few minutes and Wally kept nodding toward our table.

When he returned he smugly explained, "Carlos and Sam will be joining us tonight. That is, if you are agreeable. They will meet us in the parking lot and I will drive the four of us to the condo."

I smiled and responded, "I take it you have in mind a new adventure to further my knowledge."

He laughed; "You have no idea, no idea at all, about what may happen this evening. Let's go before they change their minds."

Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers