Walt and Rhonda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made herself comfortable, not wanting to strain her neck or back, Walt would notice and ask questions. Yeah, she thought. Don't want to have to explain the pulled muscle in my neck. Well, dear, I was in this awkward angle, with my head between the steering wheel and his stomach. She thought of her Walt, at home, sleeping. Would he ever cheat on her? She thought of the text he'd sent after she left him the Andy "joke" that was really true. He implied he'd had sex. She couldn't challenge him on it, because Andy hadn't been a joke. Maybe he was playing along, but what if he wasn't? She knew she wasn't. She tried to imagine her reaction to hearing that Walt had cheated on her as she nursed the head of Jimmy's fat dick. How could she be angry? She was doing it. Would he be angry if he knew? Maybe not, if he was getting it on the side as well. She imagined him then, getting his dick sucked by some young pretty girl who couldn't resist her handsome, sexy husband, and the image got her more excited. She sucked harder, and slipped hre tongue out to tickle the underside of his crown, finding that sensitive area, and teasing it.

He moaned his approval as he drove. "Oh, that's so good, I could tell by the way you kiss that your mouth would feel so sweet on my dick," he muttered, sweet dirty words just for her. "We are almost there, I can't wait to stuff my cock all the way in your mouth."

"Hnn mhuh cuhn," she answered, her lips wrapped around his fat cockhead.

"What?"

She lifted off. "And my cunt," she told repeated, and resumed her teasing.

When he pulled into his driveway he pulled her head up, and kissed her passionately, his hands at her head, pulling her face in, and her tongue drove into his mouth, wrestling with his, her breath becoming shorter as her passion swelled. She wanted to get fucked, and she didn't care if he took her right here in the car. But he broke the kiss, held her face in his strong, smooth hands, and said, "Let's get inside."

Once they were in the house she felt his arms wrap around her from behind just as she heard the door close. His hands were on her breasts instantly, and she arched her back in response, throwing her head back onto his shoulder, practically falling backward onto his body. The feeling of his hands squeezing her sent sensations coursing through her, and then he was playing with her nipples through her bra. She suddenly wished she'd worn sexier underwear, and she admonished herself for not being better prepared, and for being such a slut as to consider being ready to cheat. But she knew she would, knew she couldn't resist. His was kissing the back of her neck, her ears, her shoulder, and one of his hands slipped inside her shirt, into her bra, cupping the needy flesh of her full breast, and she quivered, feeling his fingers grip her, his thumb and forefinger trapping her hard nipple, pulling and squeezing .

She began unbuttoning her shirt, pulling it from her pants, and with him still behind her, she opened her pants and began pushing them down her hips, suddenly eager to be naked for this man, this stranger. She wanted him to see her, to witness her eagerness, her hunger for the thrills he would give her. He pulled her shirt from her shoulders, undid the clasp of her bra, and she slipped it off, allowing it to fall at her feet. Unwilling to pull herself away from him, she pushed her pants as far down as she could without bending. Her pants and panties stuck at mid-thigh, and her bare back and ass were pressed against him as he licked along her shoulders, one hand continued mauling her plump tits, and the other pushed roughly between her thighs, cupping her pussy, and pressing hard into her. She gasped as the heel of his hand pressed against her clit even as his fingers poked between her lips, feeling her wetness spill out.

She moaned, and her knees weakened, and she held the strong arm around her chest for support, allowing her weight to settle onto his groping hand at her crotch. "Oh, fuck, I need it, I want it so bad," she whispered hoarsely, "I want your cock, I want your fat cock in my pussy." She pushed her hips back against him, and she was feeling his hard cock inside his pants, pressing against her bare ass. What an easy slut he must think I am, she thought, they were still in the hallway, for pete's sake, and all she wore was her pants and panties pushed down to her knees. Her hand covered his at her crotch, pushing him harder against her need. Wanting to be treated roughly, like meat, like an object of desire, nothing more. I am a wet hole for his pleasure, a filthy cheating slut who wants to fuck, I want to cum on his hand, soak his fingers and suck them clean, God, I want to cum!

Her hips moved in a fucking motion on his hand then, and she guided him, rubbing his palm into her, pushing his fingers inside her, feeling her own wetness spilling past his fingers, soaking her own, and she fucked her clit against the heel of his hand. "Cum for me, you sexy bitch, cum for me, help me make you cum, right here in the doorway," she heard him say in her ear, feeling his hot breath. "You're so fucking hot, so wet, your pussy is so wet, feel it, help me make you cum."

She felt it start then, beginning to build, and she rubbed his hand furiously into her steaming crotch, gasping, beginning to reach her climax. She felt her pussy clenching, striving for her, felt it in her stomach, her chest, her legs shaking. She heard sudden cries and realized it was her, calling out her approaching orgasm to him. "Here it comes," she called out boldly, "Here, here it comes, oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum, fuck, yeah! Yeah! Fuck! Oh!"

And then she exploded, and her orgasm gripped her body, locking her joints, freezing her in place as she howled, the ecstasy of her release coursing through her, ripping through her body. She couldn't breath, couldn't speak, and then she was shouting, cursing, barking unintelligibly as the strong orgasm struck, and held, and pummeled her. The hand at her chest cupped her breast against her and she held the other one, while he pulled his other hand mercifully away, reducing the pressure on her clit, just stroking lightly, allowing her orgasm to peak, and then recede, and finally her body relaxed, and she nearly slumped to the floor. She felt him holding her, guiding her to the floor, speaking delicious dirty things in her ear. She was heaving great breaths as he lowered his body with hers, never releasing her, maintaining contact with her bare flesh. Her ass settled between his legs, and she pulled his hand from between her legs.

He held her in his strong arms, still dressed, as she caught her breath. When she felt in control she turned her head and kissed him passionately, sucking his tongue, and them brought his hand to their joined mouths, pushing his fingers between their lips, helping him suck her cum and pussy juice from his fingers. She tasted her arousal, rubbing her own fingers on his face, and licking herself from his cheeks and chin, feeling the rough stubble of a day's growth under her tongue.

She pulled back from the kiss, and looked into his eyes, and melted again, feeling her pussy remind her that it needed cock, and that additional orgasms were waiting. She grinned, and he smiled at her.

"Wow, are you sexy."

"And horny. Fuck, that was good. I thought I was going to pass out."

"Let's try the bedroom now," he joked, and she wriggled her way out of her pants and shoes, and he helped her up. She left her discarded clothes there on the floor. She walked naked with him, unashamed; this stranger she'd just met. As they walked she opened his pants and pulled his cock out, gripping the fat shaft in her hand, claiming it as her prize, her due. She marveled at the width, fulfilling the promise of the enlarged head she'd sucked in the car. She didn't know how that girth would fit inside her, but by God she was going to find out!

Once in the bedroom Rhonda sat on the edge of the bed and took him back in her mouth as he undressed. Without the steering wheel in the way she could get about half his shaft inside her, and she sucked greedily, relishing the feel of her mouth being filled by the smooth heat, her jaw forcing open to accommodate his size, her lips stretching to allow him inside. Over the years she'd learned to love sucking Walt's cock, but this; the excitement of a strange man's meat filling her mouth, and the attraction of his fat shaft, his giant head, she was practically swooning as she lapped and sucked him. She pushed him to the back of her mouth, feeling it press against her tonsils, almost gagging. She stuck her tongue out underneath it, tickled the base of his cock as he finished stripping, and as he stood still she pulled off. She stroked his hard meat as she dipped her head below, licked his balls, and then sucked one in, hearing him groan as she did. She would have sucked him dry, but her aching cunt was calling for attention.

She looked up at him, rubbing the saliva coated head on her face. "I know I promised to blow you, and I will, but after." she cooed, "Right now I need to get fucked."

"We are on the same page, sweetie," he grinned at her, and pushed her back onto the bed. She raised her feet to the bed, her pelvis hanging at the edge where she'd been sitting, and spread her knees far as they would go, exposing her pussy for him. She wished she had trimmed recently, her last one was a little grown out, and she promised herself, like the underwear, to be ready all the time from now on, just in case.

Jimmy didn't seem to mind, she noticed, he was stroking his cock, staring at her love hole, and then stepped forward, and she felt the velvety head press against her. She took a shaky breath as he rubbed it up and down her slit, caressing her clit with the head of his cock. She reached for it, pressing it harder against herself, and pumped her hips up to meet his dick, rubbing her lips against him, feeling the torturous stimulation on her hard, exposed nub. She angled herself, and pushed the head down to her waiting hole, and lowered herself onto him, feeling her walls stretch open to accept it. Fuck! It was so fat, she'd never felt anything like it, and her pussy walls clenched, trying to expel him, but he slid forward, and buried himself inside.

Her mind reeled at the totality of the invasion, and she bellowed her delight, feeling her pussy walls stretching, accepting, welcoming this lovely cock. So full! So much, oh, fuck, she was shouting, cursing him and his massive tool. She felt another orgasm beginning, never, never this soon, oh fuck, "I'm gonna cum, fuck, fuck me, fuck my cunt with your fat cock, fuck, I'm gonna cum on your dick, fuck me! OOOHHH!" And then it hit, and she screeched and writhed, and he pumped her hard, and another one followed immediately, her nerve endings exploding, her entire body shaking with the power of her climax. She felt her juices flowing, her thighs wet, heard the liquid slapping sounds of him pounding his cunt destroyer into her, oh, dear God, it was incredible.

He slowed his strokes then, allowing her to relax as her orgasm subsided, and he reduced to long, full strokes. Every time he pulled back she felt empty, hollow, and as he slid back inside, so full, so stretched and warm and delicious and wonderful. She looked up at him, saw his face scrunched in concentration, his chest tense and shoulders slightly hunched. "Oh, yeah, give it to me, fucking fill my tight cunt with cum, fuck your cum into me, baby, give it to me." He increased his pace then, and drove harder, pounding her, long full impacts into her wet hole, and groaning, and she knew he was close, so close. "Oh, yeah, cum in me, fill my hungry cunt with your cream, baby, give me that hot cum!"

And then she saw it in his chest, his face, and he gasped, and moaned loudly as he drove himself deep, deep inside, and she felt it, felt the wonderful wet heat as he splashed her insides, feeling her pussy coated in his hot seed. Again and again he drove full inside her, her pussy stretched and aching with the pounding, and she felt cum run down her ass crack, and then he pushed in, and held there, still and twitching. She felt him pulsing, expelling his lovely mess into her, and she reveled in it, feeling it until he was still, and the twitching stopped, and he rested against her, still completely inside, and she saw his muscles relax, and his face return to normal.

He looked at her, and smiled, and exhaled. "Holy, shit, that was good," he managed between breaths, and smiled, and she fell into his eyes once again. Fuck eyes, she thought, that's what they are, his eyes have the look guys get after cumming. He pulled out slowly, still mostly hard, and she felt her pussy becoming empty, inch by inch, dreading the void where his cock had been, leaving just the hot steaming cum behind. Then the head popped out and the cum gushed from her in a torrent, and her hands were at her pussy, rubbing herself, coating her lips, her clit, with his hot slime. God, she loved being full of cum, the feel of her pussy slick and hot, wet with a man's cream. She pushed two fingers inside, feeling the steaming heat of their passion, and her other hand stroked her clit, harder now, faster, and then she was cumming again as he watched her, frigging herself to climax with his cum. She backed off as she came, prolonging it, bringing it back to full climax again, and then again, until she couldn't take anymore, and collapsed, exhausted, and her hands fell away.

As her breathing returned to normal she opened her eyes to see his face above hers, a look of consternation quickly vanishing. "Oh, good," he fumbled, "I thought, uh, I didn't know if..."

"How cute! You were concerned for my safety? Did you think I passed out?"

He smiled and recovered. "For a second, yeah. I was like, oh, no, she's unconscious! How is she going to blow me?" She laughed with him.

"Don't worry, we're still on the same page. But before I let you shove that lovely fatty in my mouth," she said, rising up on one elbow, "I want you to get back between my legs." She swung around to place a leg on either side of his kneeling position. "Now rub that bad boy on my pussy, and get it nice and wet with you cum." She watched his eyes light up and his lips curl at the corners as he shifted forward, and began stoking his dick in the cum that had spilled from her gaping hole. "M-mm, yeah, that's it," she said, feeling him scooping a glob from between her ass cheeks with his fat head. "Get it nice and nasty for me, baby. I want to taste your cum when I suck your cock!"

She relished every stroke, feeling his half-hard meat pushing her lips open, smearing his cream. Then he pulled back, holding his dick up by the base, and she flipped her leg back over, and shifted herself closer, so her face was right at his crotch. She saw several drops of white mixed with a slick coating of clear fluid, making his cock glossy, shining at her, beckoning. She could smell it, strong and bleachy, and the scent intoxicated her senses. She licked her lips and looked up at him. "Yum, a disgusting mess," she grinned, and licked the tip, scooping a drop off the end, and swallowed it, feeling the texture, the slightly bitter sweet taste of his cum, knowing that soon she would be drinking straight from the fountain. "It's seconds for you, so I'll have to work extra hard," she said seductively, and opened her mouth, accepting the fat head inside.

She heard him moan lightly as she sucked his cum off the head. Oh, the taste of man's cum, she thought, so nasty, what a fucking slut I am, to like it, and to like it from a man I just met! She swirled her tongue around it, sucking off every drop, swallowing his cream, then pushing down as far as she could go while he was still a little soft, making sure she got every drop, feeling him harden more in her mouth. He thickened, and lengthened, and she pulled back so as not to choke. She pulled he mouth off, licking drops from her lips, and swallowed again. Lifting his cock, she licked up from the base, scooping his cream on her tongue, holding it in her mouth, getting every drop as he encouraged her.

"Yeah, you dirty cheating wife, lick my cum off my dick, fuck, your tongue feels so good on me," he whispered, "You like eating cum, don't you, you married cock lover."

She saw her hand wrapped at the base of his cock, saw her fingers not touching now, saw her wedding ring. Her symbol of love and fidelity to her husband, at home in their bed, sleeping waiting for her, not knowing that he was waiting for her to suck the fat cock of this total stranger, so she could eat his hot load of cum, and return to him, lying about where she'd been, and why her breath smelled like cum.

And she opened her mouth as wide as she could, and began blowing him fervently. She pumped her head on his cock and he groaned loudly. She coated his fat meat stick until it was slick with saliva and cum, and used her hand to stroke him as she pumped her mouth up and down. Oh, Christ, what a beautiful cock, she thought, so fat, so hearty, so irresistible. She sucked and stroked; he was fully hard again, and she delighted at her affect on him, feeling the pleasure she gave him even as she enjoyed her own, the feeling of her mouth filled with smooth, hard dick. She felt his hips move, and her pussy tingled and twitched at his excitement, at his reaction to her efforts.

Her mouth started getting tired, the muscles in her jaw straining to hold her mouth wide, and she pulled off, jerking him with just the head rubbing on her lips, her tongue stroking that spot just below the crown. She alternated between stroking him, and sucking, and pumping her mouth on him, back and forth, one to the other. After a while she felt him stiffen, harden more, and his grunts and groans increased, she felt his urgency, and she took him into her mouth, redoubling her efforts to coax his explosion. He responded, pumping his hips, and she felt his hand on her head, holding her in place, fucking her mouth, not further than she could handle. And then she felt it, in her hand at the base first, and then he was calling out, loudly, and she felt the first blast hit the roof of her mouth.

Oh! The wonderful feel of cum splashing into her mouth! Blast after blast launched into her oral cavity, filling the little room left, and she pulled back a little, her lips still stretched wide around his girth, feeling the hot, salty cream on her tongue, bathing her gums. She held it, didn't swallow yet, waiting until he had spurted the last of his load into her mouth, filling her almost to overflowing as she pulled her head back, leaving just the head inside, and sucking the remnants from his tool. When she knew he was finished she pulled his cock away and looked up at him, smiling, and allowed a drip to escape her lips, feeling it dribble from the corners of her mouth, to her chin. She wondered for a second if she wouldn't enjoy letting him cum on her face, her mouth open, catching what she could, wearing the rest, a hot creamy badge of lust. She waited for his eyes to open, and he watched her swallow, twice, feeling the hot slimy prize travel down her throat to settle in her stomach.

She grinned at him then, and licked he end of his cock. "Fucking delicious," she told him.

"You're not kidding," he replied, laying down next to her, stroking her hair, and then toying with her breast. "That's might be the best blowjob ever."

"Wow, ever is a lot, so thank you," she sighed, and rested her head on his chest. She tasted him still in her mouth, felt her pussy still wet and dripping. "That was a lot for a second time, nice job," she said, stroking his chest, enjoying the feel of his fingers on her nipple, not stimulating, just soothing. They lay that way for a few minutes, until she asked where the bathroom was, and excused herself to pee.