Walt and Rhonda Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah, that's good," she murmured, "she likes when you take charge, show her how much you want her, how hot she makes you." She pressed her butt back, feeling his returning erection pressing at her ass cheeks. "And she likes that," she said, squirming back against him. His hands went in front of her, at her waist, and slipped up under her tee shirt, working up under her bra, and cupping her bare breasts firmly.

"Does she like that, the nasty girl?"

"You know she does," she said. "She wants you to pinch her nipples, hard. Pull on them. It makes her pussy wet." He did what she asked and she gasped as the excitement ran from her tits to her pussy, making her gush her wetness. "Oh, yeah," she confirmed, "she's getting so wet for your cock now, her cunt is all juicy for you."

"She sounds like a dirty girl. I better make sure," he whispered into her ear, and his hot breath tingled through her. One hand left her tits and slipped down between her legs, rubbing lightly, then pressing into her, harder, and then practically lifting her up by her crotch, and she felt juices spill out as her panties pressed into her slit.

"I can feel the heat through her pants," he sighed into her ear, and his hand pulled up, and slid inside her waistband, inside her panties and he was touching her shaved lips, pushing a finger between them. "Oh, yeah, this pussy is nice and wet for me."

"She wants you to fuck her," Rhonda squeaked, fighting for breath as his fingertip touched her clit, hard and swollen. She opened her pants and pulled her ass away from him to slip them past her hips and down her legs. His fingers entered her as she parted her legs to step out of her pants and shoes. Her panties stuck at her ankle, and she left them there. She rested her head back on his shoulder, holding his forearms as one hand tweaked her nipples and the other fingered her wet hole, moaning. "She wants your cock, but not yet," she cooed. "First she needs to know if your wife taught you how to use your tongue to get a girl off."

She pulled away and turned, her legs open, hips thrust forward, panties around one ankle. Walt looked at her and thought she never looked sexier; so wanton and hot. She reached for his head and pressed down, and he dropped to his knees and dove between her spread legs. He squatted all the way down so he had to angle his face up, getting his tongue beneath her, and licked at her wet labia as she grunted her approval.

"That's it, baby, lick my wet pussy, taste my cunt." She twisted her fingers in his hair, playing with her own nipples as he licked her, and pumped her hips in his face. "Get that tongue up inside my wet cunt, lick me out," she directed, and felt him force his face into her, his hands on her ass, pressing her into his mouth. "Yeah, you like licking her nasty wet cunt, don't you? You like having your married tongue up some hot girl's pussy, tasting her, drinking her juices?" He groaned his agreement and she felt the vibration between her legs. "You want to make her cum on your face, so you can go home and tell your wife how her pussy tasted when she came in your mouth, don't you?" He went up to her clit, taking it between his lips and sucking it, tickling the tip with his tongue, and heard her gasp.

"Oh! That's it, you nasty married man whore, suck my clit, get me off!" She wriggled on his lips, then jerked her hips forward, fucking into his face. "Do you like when she does that? You like when she fucks your face with her wet cunt?" His hands squeezed her ass harder. "Yeah, you do, your wife trained you good." She pulled back from his face and released his hair. "What if she does this?" She turned then, spreading her legs wider with her back to him, and bent down at the waist, and looked back at him as her hands went to her ass, and spread her cheeks lewdly. "What if she wants you to lick her dirty back hole? What do you do then, married man?"

Walt looked at her beautiful, hairless ass hole, winking and pulsing at him, her wet lips open and waiting below, and thanked his lucky stars. As he moved his face into her he slipped a hand between her legs, working two fingers inside her, palm out, and fucked her pussy as his tongue found her tight star, and probed her back door.

"Yeah, lick my asshole with that married tongue, yeah, I bet you kiss your wife with that ass tongue, don't you?" The dirty talk from Rhonda had made him so hard, he wanted to jerk his cock, but held off as he burrowed his tongue into her ass, feeling the muscle loosen and grip at his efforts. He fucked his fingers into her, feeling her rough lump, and stimulated her G-spot as he licked at her ass."Fuck, yeah, lick my ass and finger my pussy, baby, oh, you're gonna make me cum with your tongue up my ass!" He moaned at her encouragement, working his fingers harder, pushing his tongue into her tight ass, feeling it open, welcoming him inside. He wondered if she would ever let him put a finger in her ass, or better, take his cock! The thought spurred him on, even as she called out her impending orgasm.

"Yeah! Oh, shit, you're gonna make me cum, don't stop, fuck, don't stop, it's fucking close," she panted excitedly. "Lick my ass! Fuck! Fucking make me cum from your fingers and your tongue! Oh!" And then she cried out, a long, wailing howl, and he felt her cum soak his hand and the ring of muscles clamped down on him, forcing his tongue out, and he licked the outside of her tight ring as her orgasm shook her legs and ass, and still he rubbed her G-spot, fucking his fingers in her, and another orgasm followed, quickly overriding the previous one, and she screamed again, and then she fell forward, her ass pulling away and his fingers slipping out with a wet pop from her gaping hole. She fell down to her hands and knees, panting heavily, her body trembling. He looked at her, her ass cheeks quivering, her legs open, inviting him to her wet cunt. She was so sexy, so beautiful. She looked back at him.

"Well?" she asked. "What are you waiting for? Get that fucking cock out, and let's see how you fuck your easy girl." In a heartbeat his pants were off, and he buried himself in one stroke into her wet pussy, hearing her breath escape as he filled her with cock. "Yeah, that's what she wants, she wants that married cock in her wet cunt, fucking her from behind, yeah, slap that ass, baby, show her who the man is." Walt took a slap at her ass cheek, raising a faint handprint on the supple flesh. "Oh! Yeah, give it to me, fuck your slut's wet cunt! Give it to her hard, that's what she likes, fill her with your cum!"

He slapped her ass again, seeing the flesh ripple with the impact as he rammed his cock onto her. "Who's your man?" Slap! "Who's your man?" Slap! Each time he hit her he felt her pussy clench and get wetter.

"You are! Fuck me! Give me what you give your wife! Fuck me!"

Walt grabbed her hips with both hands, pulling her back onto his cock with every forward thrust, feeling himself bottoming out in her pussy, wondering if it hurt, or if she cared. Rhonda screamed as she came again, soaking his thrusting shaft, and her pussy clenched on his shaft.

"Yeah, cum on my dick, love my cock with your hot cunt!" He was slamming into her hard; long, full thrusts, shoving his entire length into her on each stroke as she came. "You like getting fucked, just like my hot wife! Your pussy loves my cock!" He looked down, saw her pussy, wet and red, stretched open to accept his thrusts, saw her ass shaking with the impact, and his hands spread her cheeks.

Her tiny hole winked at him, and a thrill ran through him, urging his cum faster. In a flash of impulse he rubbed his thumb between his cock and her pussy lips, wetting it in her juices, and as his orgasm began to rumble in his balls, he pressed his thumb at her ass.

"You liked my tongue, see if you like this, too," he urged, and pressed harder, working his thumb into her tight rear hole. The muscle clenched, resisting; and he fucked her, and she cried out yet again, another orgasm right on the heels of the last one, and as she came her ass relaxed, and he slipped his thumb inside, penetrating her rosebud with his fat digit, and the newness, the excitement, overwhelmed him and he came, cramming his cock into her, spewing blast after blast of his powerful climax into her hot hole. "Fuck! Fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Yeah, fill my cunt with your cum! Shove that thumb up my ass and fuck me full of cum!" They both grunted and groaned through the rest of their climax, until he stopped, spent and exhausted, and draped his body over her back, kissing her neck, her hair sticking in the sweat on her back. She slowly eased herself down from all fours, Walt's cock still inside her, and she lay on the rug, the fibers stimulating her nipples as he pressed his body into her, and her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"So," he managed between deep breaths, "are my moves good enough?"

She chuckled beneath him, and he lifted off, and she rolled to her side. "Yes, baby. Your moves are plenty good." She kissed him. "I don't have to worry about you embarrassing me." She grinned. "Of course, I knew that already, but it was fun having you prove it!" She kissed him again, then rose to her knees, cum dripping from her pussy. "Oh, I'm leaking on the carpet," she said, and her hand went between her legs. "Could you get 'your girl' a towel?" she grinned. Walt ran to the bathroom, returning with a hand towel. He stood next to her while she wiped the excess drippings. "Thanks, sweetie," she said, handing him the towel and standing to kiss him. "By the way, the thumb was a nice touch. Surprising, but nice. Maybe we should do more of that?"

Walt smiled. "Rhonda, I'll say it again."

"I know; you're the luckiest man in the world. And I," she added with a kiss, and a quick fondle of his dick, "I'm the luckiest girl!"

12