Walt and Rhonda Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect," she told him. Her free hand went to her shorts, pulling the loose leg to the side, exposing her shaved pussy lips, almost level with his face as she stood next to him. "Why don't you take a sip of this," she said in a bold, throaty whisper, "and refresh us both?" The hand on his shoulder moved to his head, and guided him gently to her. He moved easily, his eyes riveted on her hairless sex, wide with excitement, and she felt his breath on her lips just before his tongue made contact. She heaved a deep breath as she felt his tongue brush her lips, licking lightly, and then parting her lips. She felt her wetness greet him as he licked and made a yummy sound between her legs, one hand still resting on her ass cheek.

Looking down she saw her hand, wrapped tightly in the slightly longish sandy hair, his eyes closed, his lower face obscured by her pubic mound. The sight stirred her, making her pussy tingle even as she felt his tongue delving into her, licking up her slit, approaching, but not directly stimulating her clit. There's a picture I'd like to send Walt, she thought. She humped her hips forward, trying unsuccessfully to make contact between her clit and his tongue, but he was back at her lips again, licking and sucking at her juices.

"Oh, Jeremy, that's nice, baby, you make my pussy feel so good." She pulled her hips back suddenly, holding his head still with her hands, and quickly pushed her shorts down, letting them fall at her feet. She heard him gasp.

She shook one foot out and placed it up on a chair, spreading herself for him and pulling his head back to her. His hands went slowly to her hips.

"Oh my- holy shit, Mrs. Uh, Rhonda, I never, uh,"

"Never seen a woman shaved before?"

"No, never, pictures, yeah, but not-" He looked up at her. "Before, when you were sitting, I thought I imagined it." He looked back at her puffy, exposed lips. His hands slipped back behind her, fondling her ass. "It's incredible. So incredible."

"Why don't you get a closer look," she said, guiding his head with her hand, pulling him between her legs, now open for his tongue. She angled her hips forward as his face approached, and she sighed with pleasure as his mouth touched her wet lips. With better access he was able to get lower, and his tongue snaked its way between her lips, slipping into her opening, dancing at the edges.

"Oh, yeah, baby, get that tongue inside me; that feels so good. You like my shaved pussy, baby? See how wet my pussy is for you?" He pulled back and looked up at her, eyes wide with shock. She smiled at his reaction. "That's cute," she said. She took her foot off the chair and stepped between his legs, taking his face between her hands and looking down at him. "You never heard those words before?"

"Not from a woman."

"Well, let me warn you that you may hear worse than that. I hope I didn't scare you."

He grinned at her. "It's kinda nasty. But I liked it." He craned his neck up, and she leaned down, kissing him lightly, her lips brushing his, smelling her arousal on his lips, then parting hers, feeling his tongue tentatively brush hers, and she licked around his lips and tasted herself before slipping her tongue into his eager mouth. They kissed, and she felt his hands at her hips, then slipping up under her shirt to fondle her breasts, teasing her nipples, and she moaned her approval into his mouth. She pulled back and looked at him.

"You kiss nice, Jeremy," and lowered her voice to an exaggerated seductive whisper, teasing, "and your lips taste like pussy." She gave him an evil grin, and he grinned back.

"I've never met anyone like you," he told her.

"You never met a married woman?"

"Not one like you," he said, "You're pretty, and sexy," he added, politely, avoiding the obvious, and she finished his sentence.

"And I talk dirty, and I shave my pussy?"

He grinned broadly. "Yeah, all that."

She kissed his lips lightly, his hands still at her breasts, his on his shoulders. "Well, then," she told him, "you should also know that you are going to fuck this dirty talking married woman, after she sucks your cock." She felt his fingers grip her nipples, squeezing them hard, and the stimulation ran though her chest to her pussy as she leaned down to kiss him again; a wet sloppy sex kiss this time, mouths open, tongues dueling and dancing, grunting and breathing into each other's mouths like animals. Her hands ran across his shoulders, down his back, feeling the strong, youthful muscles flexing as they kissed.

She pulled up. "Come on, Jeremy, let's go in the den." She took his hand and led him out of the kitchen, slipping her other foot from her shorts, and walking bottomless to the den. She walked in front of him, and felt his free hand fondling her butt as she walked.

Entering the den she dropped his hand, and as she moved to the couch she stripped her tee shirt over her head, discarding it. She turned, excited to be standing naked in front of this fine young man. He mimicked her, peeling his sweat-damped tank top over his head, revealing a tanned muscular and almost hairless chest. She stepped into him, feeling his hands cupping her breasts again as she closed in, lifting her head to kiss him, her hands under his arms, fingers dancing down his spine, felling his muscles, then stroking his sides, and to the front, molesting his chest. As she pulled her face back his fingers found her ass, pulling her hips into his, and she felt his hardness pressing into her mound. She groaned her satisfaction, then kissed down his neck to his chest, and flicked her tongue across his nipple. When she took it into her mouth and sucked, it was his turn to groan.

She sucked harder, biting a little, hearing him respond, and switched to the other nipple, doing the same. She felt his hands on the back of her head, holding her face to his chest as she worked his nipples, tasting the salty sweat, feeling his muscles clench and writhe beneath her mouth. She pulled off, and grabbed the waistband of his shorts, backing up to the couch and sitting as he stood, facing her. She looked up at him devilishly, and rubbed the hard lump in the front of his pants.

"M-mm, nice," she said, "all for me?" Still looking up, and holding his eyes she undid the button and pulled the zipper down, slipping her hand down into his boxer briefs, grasping his hardness. She felt the heat in her fingers, the pulse in his shaft, squeezing to feel the thin skin slip across his hard meat. "Oh, yeah, that's what I want," she told him. She began pulling down his shorts and briefs with her free hand, and he helped, pushing them down his hips and stepping out of them, slipping his sandals off at the same time. She dropped her eyes, her face even with his crotch, and gazed longingly at his beautiful hard shaft, his bulbous head. His was fully hard, curved slightly up and the shaft was fat in the middle, though not much bigger than Walt. She thought of her husband, and wondered if he'd like to see a picture of this as she opened her mouth and took the head inside.

Sitting naked on the sofa, she spread her legs to lean in, exposing her wet pussy, feeling her wetness slip out and down her crack. She licked his shaft up and down both sides, wetting it with her saliva, then took it back into her mouth, sucking on it, swirling her tongue around the head, then pushing her head down on his shaft, forcing the end of his cock into the back of her throat, almost gagging, then looking up at him with her mouth filled. He was staring down at her. And she could see the reaction in his expression. She bobbed her head up and down a few times, stroking him with her mouth and hand, then pulled off and moved him to the couch, directing his legs up so he was prone as she slipped off. She kneeled up on the couch next to him and threw a leg over his face as she returned her mouth to his cock. As she took him in she felt his fingers spreading her lips and his tongue slipping inside her wet hole.

She groaned loudly around his shaft, and he replied with a moan of his own, the vibrations rippling through her. They stayed in a sixty-nine for a few minutes, Rhonda enjoying the taste of his cock as her lips and clit were licked with abandon. But he was young, and wasn't as good and experienced at licking pussy as Walt was, and after a little while she pulled off his dick and got off his face, scooting down his body until her pussy was poised at his cock, her back to him. She felt his hands on her ass as she raised up and aimed his spongy head at her waiting hole. Holding herself up, she rubbed the head through her lips, getting the head wet in her juices, and then rubbed it on her clit. She looked back over her shoulder at him.

"You want that pussy, Jeremy?" The dirty talk with Walt was fun, but knowing that this young man had never heard it before made her push the boundaries as the filthy thoughts spilled out of her. "You want to watch your cock sliding into my horny married cunt?" She poised him at her opening, and slid down a few inches, taking about half of the shaft inside her. She groaned and her head fell down between her arms, looking between her legs as her lips spread wide, taking the fat part of his shaft into her. She moved up and down slightly, wetting his shaft with her juices, watching her pussy pulled in and out by the throbbing invader, and then dropped her full weight down, taking him all the way inside. She let out a yell as he filled her, stretching her walls slightly, and hearing him grunt.

"Oh, that's so good, damn, I needed that," she called to the room. She pressed herself fully down on him, leaning forward until his balls pressed against her clit, then shuffled her hips forward and back, feeling his cock bumping her walls inside. She groaned loudly again. "Oh, damn, that cock feels so good in me!" She raised up, still leaning forward, feeling her pussy pull his cock tightly against her back wall, stretching her. She lifted till it almost popped out, looking between her legs to see his wet shaft glistening beneath her, seeing his balls clench, raising and lowering, then settled herself back own, taking him back in. She lifted her head, shifted back a little, and began bouncing on his cock.

"Holy shit, Rhonda, fuck, that's so nice," she heard him say, and felt his hands on her ass, caressing and squeezing the flesh. A finger touched her asshole, and she bounced harder, feeling her orgasm suddenly approaching, without warning. She fucked him harder, encouraging her climax, and when she felt his finger push inside her she screamed, cumming on his cock, her legs frozen, her penetrated butt resting on his belly. She trembled and shook as her orgasm took her, wracking her body as she gasped and yipped her delight.

As she came down she shifted forward, allowing his cock to slip out, and she stood up, pulling him off the couch, she wondered again if one day she might let Walt put his cock in her ass, remembering his thumb, and now Jeremy's finger. Jeremy stood at her urging, and she plopped on her back on the couch, her ass hanging off the seat, one leg on the floor. She slipped the other up the back of the couch, spreading herself lewdly for this young man who had just delivered her wonderful orgasm.

"Fuck me, baby," she said, beckoning him, "I want your cock back inside me." Jeremy looked down at her, grinning, but before going between her legs he went to her head, and brought his dick to her mouth. Unbidden, she opened, and took him inside, sucking her juices off his shaft.

"You like that, Rhonda? You like tasting that?"

She nodded her head in agreement, smiling around his shaft, and looking at him.

"Yeah, suck my dick, Rhonda, get it nice and wet for your pussy." She moaned at the thought, needed her pussy filled, eager to feel his cock sliding into her, filling her horny cunt. She sucked vigorously, slopping his shaft with her saliva, then pulling off with a wet pop.

"Fuck me, Jeremy, fuck me good, baby," she panted, laying back, spreading her legs for him. Her hands went to her crotch and she pulled her lips wide as he settled between her legs. He rubbed the head of his cock against her hole, spreading her wetness, and then slipped the head inside.

"O-ooh, that's good, shove it in me, baby, take me, take my married cunt, fuck it good!" She pulled her hands away and grabbed his hips, pulling him into her, but he resisted, allowing himself to slide about halfway in before pausing, holding himself still against her pulling hands. He pulled back, leaving just the head inside her. "Oh, come on, baby, don't tease me," she pleaded light-heartedly, "Give it to me, fuck me!"

He slammed into her, grunting, driving her breath out with a gasp, and she moaned as she was filled. He settled in, as deep as he could go, pressed hard against her labia, and ground himself against her, before pulling back and taking several long, full strokes.

"M-mm, that's nice, Rhonda," he murmured, "that feels so good."

"Fuck, yeah, it feels good, baby, it's delicious. Your cock feels so good in me." She angled her hips, taking him deeper. "That's it," she cooed as he took several short, hard, half strokes, "Fuck me good, baby, fuck me hard, my cunt wants your cock so bad."

"Damn, Rhonda," he said, grinning down at her, "you've got a filthy mouth."

"Oh, I can't help it, I'm so fucking horny," she gasped. "I need you." She humped up at him, encouraging him to fuck her harder, and his dick filled her, quelling her need. She felt him sliding against her walls, the fat bulge in his shaft stretching her, rubbing deliriously against her, his balls slapping against her ass. "I need you to fuck me hard, pound me with your cock, fucking crush my pussy." He maintained his even pace, but drove into her harder, smashing the base of his cock against her, and she felt her pussy react, clenching him in excitement, feeling the waves of pleasure course through her.

"Fuck, yeah," he said, picking up his pace a little, his excitement growing. "Fuck, yeah. Fuck yeah."

"Yeah, that's it baby, pound my cunt good, slam my married slut pussy hard!" Her hands moved to his shoulders, feeling the muscles working, seeing the tension begin in his chest. "Yeah, fuck me, baby, fuck me good." She felt her second climax approaching as his pubic mound repeatedly smashed her hard clit. "Fuck, here it comes baby, you're gonna make me cum on your cock, yeah, baby, make me cum for you."

He grabbed her legs, pulling them up against his chest, then reached around them to seize her nipples. Her ass was hanging off the end of the couch now, dangling from his thrusting cock, fully impaled, over and over. His fingers squeezed her nipples, pulling them up and away, and the torturous stimulation went through her, straight to her cunt, making her juices flow out down her ass crack, hastening her orgasm. She cried out in pain and intense pleasure.

"Oh! Fuck! That's so fucking good, fuck me! Use me! Fucking cum in my cunt!" He was slamming her uncontrollably now, fucking her for his pleasure, and she fucked him back, pulling her pussy up to him, meeting his thrusts, grunting as her orgasm built, and held, and built more. "I'm gonna cum," she hissed, "fuck, I'm gonna cum on your cock, fucking make me cum, oh, fuck I'm gonna cum, fuck, fuck FUCK!" She bellowed as her orgasm took her, the waves starting from deep inside, rocking her, making her legs flail against his shoulders as she rode the wave of her climax. Still he fucked, urgently now, and his face tightened and grimaced as her orgasm slipped back a little and then he grunted, pushing himself deep into her. She felt the heat explode within her as he came, soaking her insides with his youthful bounty, and her orgasm returned, and she came again as he filled her.

He jerked short, hard thrusts as he came, and her pussy look his hot load, filling with his volcanic eruption, and then he was sliding out, almost leaving her, and his pace slowed and he took several luxurious wet strokes in and out, coating her walls with his slick, hot seed. Her orgasm had receded, leaving her with the feeling of his heat inside her, his wet heat boiling inside her, and a wave of euphoric satisfaction took her. Her legs relaxed and settled down to the floor. She sighed as he slipped his softening member from her, and she felt his hot goo follow, sliding down her ass crack. Oh, the wonderful feeling of being filled with cum, she thought, there was nothing, nothing that could compare.

He stood then, his cock still half-jutting from him, slick and shiny and wet, and she wondered briefly about the resilience of youth and their ability to recover. But his face took on a nervous expression, and he suddenly wouldn't meet her eyes, glancing anxiously around for his clothes. She watched him, prone and amused, as he picked up his briefs and shorts and slipped them on. He looked embarrassed to be naked in front of her, and she smiled.

"That was wonderful, Jeremy," she said to him, "YOU were wonderful." She grinned at his discomfort as he pulled his shirt on.

"I- I really have to go," he managed, finally meeting her eyes.

"Well," she said good-naturedly," I guess you do." She laughed a little, and he looked at her and smiled with her.

"I've been here too long," he explained, "They'll wonder why it took so long."

"It's okay, baby, go if you have to, I understand. Did you want another iced tea before you go?"

"No, no thanks, really, I have to go."

"Well, then," she said, sitting up, "Thanks for the fabulous fuck, and come over here and kiss me before you go," she told him, holding her arms out. He stepped to her tentatively, and she pulled him to her, making him bend, and kissed him lightly on the lips, her tongue delicately probing his mouth. She let out a satisfied groan as they parted. "M-mm, you kiss good, too. You can find your way out?"

"Yes, I- yes, sure. I-" he hesitated. "Thanks Rhonda. It was great, it really was. You are so sexy." He grinned. "even with that dirty mouth!"

"Go," she waved at him, "get out of here, before I change my mind." She watched him leave, sitting, still naked on the couch. When she heard the door close, she thought she'd better get cleaned up before she dripped on the carpet, and looked down to see it was already too late. She giggled. She'd have to clean that up before it dried. She got up from the couch, and thought of her call tonight with Walt, excited to be able to tell him her story. She remembered his request for a picture, and she went to her bedroom quickly, cum dripping down her thighs.

Grabbing her cell phone, she went to the full length mirror, squatting down in front of it. She looked at her smooth sex, now all shiny and slick, oozing cum. She resisted touching herself, at least for now. She reversed the camera to aim it at herself, and centered the LED screen on her open pussy, swollen and leaking Jeremy's cum. She snapped several pictures, then grabbed a towel before sitting at the vanity. She held the towel between her legs as the scrolled through the pictures. Picking the one she liked the best, she sent it to Walt's cell. It was way early, she knew; he might be in a business meeting. But there was no teasing better than spontaneous teasing, and he could start with this little appetizer.

HERES UR PIC, U READY FOR PHONE SEX? I HAVE A STORY 4 U XOXO R

This was so much better than hiding it from each other!

12