Walt and Rhonda Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I have fun?" he asked, with pretend astonishment. He pulled down his zipper and opened his pants, letting them drop to the floor. He had no underwear on. Stepping to the bed, her put a hand on her head, and pulled her down to his cock. Surprised, she initially resisted, then opened and took his flaccid meat into her mouth. She grunted first, then groaned, and then made the yummy sounds that follow when eating a deliciously prepared dessert. Walt held her head, watching her fingers dig deeper inside her pussy as she lapped and sucked his cock. When he felt himself getting hard he pulled back, his half swollen member slipping from her mouth with a wet pop. She looked up at him, her mouth agape.

"You dirty, dirty boy, you taste like sex!" her fingers left her pussy and grabbed for him, pulling him into the bed, and kissing him passionately. She murmured into his mouth as their tongues danced. "You taste like cum," she panted, "you taste like pussy!" They groaned into each other's mouths, and Walt's fingers found their way between her legs, playing where her fingers had recently been. She was dripping wet, and her lips were swollen, and he found her clit and toyed with it. Rhonda pulled away and lay back on the pillows.

"Keep doing that," she said dreamily, and tell me what you did tonight."

Walt sat on the edge of the bed and kicked his shoes and pants off. He turned to face Rhonda's feet, so he could reach between her legs and play with her tits. Rhonda eagerly pulled her sleep shirt over her head and lay naked for her husband as he lightly rubbed her pussy, feeling the slick wetness and heat, but not penetrating her.

"Well, I was at the party, and there was..."

"Oh, dear God, Walt, not from the beginning; I'm too far along for that!" Her hand settled into his lap and toyed with his dick. "Start from where the good parts are."

"Oh, right to the chase, eh? Okay," he replied, grinning. "Well, we left, and went to her apartment, not far from the restaurant. She is divorced, and lives alone." He looked into her eyes. "She's pretty, but not as pretty as you. But there was something in her face, that desire I need to see in a woman, to be attracted to her. Kind of the look I see in you, right now."

"You know I'm attracted to you."

"Yes, but right now your face shows your desire."

"Enough about me," she squirmed, "tell me about her and you, what you did. Did you kiss her?"

"Yes, the first time when we got in my car, when we left the bar. Then again when we got to her place. The second time was a little hotter, more tongue, and some groping. She grabbed my ass and I was feeling up her tits. They were nice and full, not too big. Healthy and nice. Then when we got inside she pulled her jacket off and kicked off her heels, and we kissed more, standing in the living room. By this time we were getting heated, and her tongue let me know we were definitely going for it. I was grabbing her ass, and she was rubbing my cock through my pants."

"Were you hard already?"

"As hard as you have me right now!"

She stroked his cock, full and standing at attention. "M-mm, nice, I bet she liked the way it felt. O-ooh, I'm getting wetter thinking about her fondling your cock!" She looked at him. "Is that bad?" She grinned

He grinned back. "It doesn't sound bad to me," he quipped, slipping a finger inside her leaking pussy. "And it sure doesn't feel bad!" He pulled his finger out and slipped it into his mouth, tasting her, then returned it to her pussy, wetting it again. This time he brought it to her mouth, and she sucked it hungrily as he continued. "I unbuttoned her shirt, and worked my hand into her bra feeling her bare tits, and squeezing her nipple," he said, putting his finger back into her pussy. "But she pulled away from me, and looked into my face and smiled, and dropped to her knees. She opened my pants, and looked straight at me while she pulled them down, with my underwear. My cock popped out and rubbed against her face, and still she held my eyes in hers. She was still smiling as she opened her mouth and sucked the head of my cock."

"M-mm, sounds juicy," Rhonda hissed. "I'd like to have seen that."

He slipped a second finger into her, fucking her with his hand and she groaned. "She licked up and down the sides, down to my balls, and then came back to the top," he pulled his fingers out and brought them to his wife's lips, touching her with the wet digits. "Then she opened and slipped her head down onto my shaft." He pushed the fingers into her mouth, and she sucked them as though they were a cock. "She started sucking my cock, slowly bobbing her head up and down, getting it nice and wet, and then used her hand on the shaft as she sucked, stroking me into her mouth. Fuck, Rhonda, that woman could suck some cock!" He pulled the fingers from her mouth even as Rhonda tried to hold them there. One hand was on her nipple, playing and pinching as the other stroked Walt's cock slowly. He went back to her pussy, and played with her wet lips.

"I can taste my cum," she said, "I had two orgasms before you came home."

"And you still want more, you dirty slut?"

"M-mm, lots more," she said. "I want you. I want what you gave her." She sighed as he slipped his fingers up to her clit and rubbed lightly. "Oh, like that, Walt, like that. Did she let you cum in her mouth?"

"No, she sucked me for a little while. I took off the rest of my clothes while she worked my cock and balls with her lovely mouth. I was standing in her living room, naked, getting my dick sucked by a fully dressed woman. You know how I like that."

"I do."

"Then she was licking my balls, and telling me how she liked that I shaved them, that they felt so nice in her mouth. And I felt her hand move around to my ass, and she started playing with my asshole."

"Oh, you like that, too."

"You know it. And she asked if I liked having my ass fingered, and I told her definitely, and she sucked my cock and worked a finger into my butt. She was pumping her mouth on my dick and pumping her finger into my ass. I was in heaven, it was so hot." He slipped two fingers back into Rhonda's steaming hole, pumping her slowly. "Then she pulled off and stood up and kissed me again. She whispered, 'I like that, too.' And then she pulled away and started taking her clothes off."

"Was she hot?"

"Very hot. Nice tits, like I said, good full ones, with hard, pointy nipples. She didn't take her eyes off me as she undressed. When she opened her pants she went real slow, pulling them down her hips with her panties. She had a neat little triangle above her pussy, but shaved below that. When she had them past her hips she turned around and lowered them to the ground, bending over, showing me her ass." He pulled back, added a third finger into her sopping hole. "It was nice, and firm, and not too big. She called me closer, and stepped out of her pants, and spread her legs a little. She took my hand and sucked my finger, and moved it to her ass. Then she held her cheeks apart for me while I worked my finger into her butt. It was so exciting, I thought I would come right there!"

"Oh, fuck, she's a nasty girl!" She gasped as Walt's fingers penetrated her. "I can imagine her like that. I would have loved to see her holding her ass open for you!"

He looked at Rhonda. "You still want me to give you what I gave her?"

"Yes, baby. Do it to me."

Walt slipped his fingers out and down her crack, and Rhonda squirmed when he touched the outside of her crinkle, and gasped when he slipped the wet fingertip inside. He slowly pushed it into her, feeling her ass tighten and then loosen, accepting his invading digit. "I fingered her ass like this, Rhonda, it was so tight, so hot, just like yours, so fucking hot, doing something so dirty."

"I need you to fuck me, Walt," she said, "I need your cock now, please. I need it bad." He pulled his finger out and she scrambled to her knees. "Lay down; I want to get on top of you and fuck your hard cock while you finish your story." Walt moved onto the bed and lay on his back, and Rhonda threw a leg over him, settling her pussy onto his cock, sliding it back and forth on the underside, then reached beneath her to lift him up and slip him easily inside her, settling onto him with a groan. "Tell me now, did you fuck her next?"

Walt raised his hips, meeting her slow movements. Her pussy was so wet he could barely feel the walls, and he felt her juices dripping down onto his balls. Second pussy of the night, another first for him, and finishing the night inside his wife was an extra bonus.

"Oh yeah, Rhonda, I fucked her; I fucked her good." No longer taking his time and teasing, his voice came out urgent and hard. "She stood up, my finger still in her ass, and she reached behind me and took it out, and damned if she didn't bring it up and suck it! That hot bitch sucked my finger straight from her ass!"

"What a dirty slut you picked up!"Rhonda gasped. "Maybe I should meet her, and we could have a threesome!" Walt's ears pricked up at that, and he filed it for later reference.

"She walked me to a chair, and I thought she was going to sit in it, but she kneeled on it, with her hands on the back, and stuck her ass out and wiggled it at me, and said 'fuck my pussy'. I didn't need to be told twice; I lined up my dick and slammed right inside!"

"Oh, yeah fuck my pussy, Walt, fuck me like you fucked that cunt!" She started bouncing harder now, and grinding her clit down on Walt's pubic bone, grunting.

"I fucking slammed it into her, and she moaned, and I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto my cock. Fuck, her pussy was so wet, and she was tight, like she hadn't gotten fucked in a long time. It felt so good fucking my cock into her. I started with long slow strokes, and then gave her a few hard slams, ramming all the way in. I could feel my cock hitting the back of her cunt, and she squealed, and pushed her ass against me, and then I started pounding her hard. I was yelling at her, 'take my cock, take it' and she was yelling 'fuck me, fucking pound me', and then I reached for her ass, and I wet my thumb and pressed it onto her asshole, all the way in! I fucked her ass with my thumb while I fucked her cunt!"

Rhonda stopped, and looked down at him, and he thought she was having second thoughts, that maybe he'd gone too far, but she lifted off him and turned around and slid back onto his cock, her hands on his thighs now, her ass facing him. "Do it to me," she urged, "do it, baby, put that thumb up my ass, like you did her."

Walt looked between his wife's spread cheeks and saw her starfish peeking out at him, beckoning, inviting. He put his thumb into her pussy, with his cock, and coated it with her juices, and then slid it up to her ass. He played there a second before applying pressure, and felt the muscle resist, then give way, and he pushed the whole wet digit inside, slipping past the hard muscle, and feeling the heat inside her.

Rhonda howled, and he fucked up into her as he wriggled his thumb in her ass. He felt the muscle grab him, and her pussy tightened, and she called out her orgasm to the room, screaming as she came on his cock. Her excitement brought him suddenly to the edge, and he felt his balls clench, and his legs tightened and began to jerk wildly as the first blast of his second cum of the night shot into a wet spasming pussy. He grunted, and forced his hips up higher, lifting her as he shot his load inside, feeling the hot lava coating him, cramming his thumb deeper into her ass.

As his climax subsided his hips relaxed, and he settled back into the bed, his cock softening quickly and slipping out, and he extracted his thumb from Rhonda's butt. He watched the ring slowly close after emptying. He wondered if one day he'd get to fuck her back door, and watch it stay open, dripping cum like her pussy was doing now. Tired and sated, he relaxed as Rhonda turned and climbed up to his side, her head at his shoulder, one leg pulled up over his. He felt her wet pussy on his thigh and her hand on his chest, caressing him.

She sighed."That was a good story," she said dreamily.

"I'm glad you liked it. You made it fun to tell," he whispered back. "I hope it was as good as when you told me about the poolboy." He drifted, slipping almost into sleep, hearing her breathing. He thought he heard her voice, and it pulled him back from the edge.

"I want to see it happen." He felt her head move on his chest, and looked down to see her looking up at him.

"Did you say you wanted to see it?"

"Yeah," she replied, raising herself on an elbow to look at him. "Ever since the night of the Joanne's party, when I saw you with her, I've thought about it, about watching you." She paused, her eyes darting between his. "I mean, before, when we were, you know, when we were sneaking, I imagined it, imagined you doing it to another woman." She knelt up over him then, one hand rubbing his chest lightly. Walt could smell her sex, and his own scent on her. "But then seeing it that night, it was so arousing, so exciting. Walt, I think about it a lot, and hearing you tell me this story while you fingered me and fucked me was incredible. I want to watch you," she said, urgently whispering now. "I want to watch a woman suck your sexy dick, and I want to see you fuck her, the way you fuck me, and see you when you cum."

There was silence in the room as Rhonda's words sank in. "I have to admit," he confessed, "and I know I've told you already, that seeing you blow that guy was pretty hot. Seeing how much fun you were having. So I know how you feel." He paused, and leaned up to face her. "And jerking off on the phone when you described your day with Jerome-"

"Jeremy."

"With Jeremy, was hot. Especially after the picture you sent."

"Do you want to watch me sometime?"

"What, be there in the room?" He laughed lightly. "I don't know. I feel like I'd have to jump in, I think," he added. "Besides, where would you find a guy who would do it with me in the room?"

"I guess I'll have to look around!" she laughed. "Or maybe you could hide in the closet!" They laughed together, and her reached up and pulled her into an embrace. The snuggled together for a few minutes, and then she rolled off him and lay beside him, her hand holding his arm to her side. "Do you think you could bring a woman home? One who wouldn't mind me being there?" She turned to face him. "You don't seem to have a problem picking up women," she said, and he could hear her grin without looking.

"Or getting picked up by them," he added, "which is usually the case." He snickered. "I just had a mental image of YOU hiding in the closet!" They laughed together, softly.

"See what you can do," she said softly, "and we'll see how it works out."

Walt turned his head and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you, Ronnie. You are something else."

"WE are something else," she corrected him. "Now go to sleep."

12