Walt and Rhonda Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, miss deceitful, tell me," he whispered. "Is he watching us now?"

"No, he's out," she sighed, "we're alone."

"M-mm, hmm," he mumbled." Just the two of us, no audience?" he joked.

"No, dear," she said, surprising herself at the use of the affectionate term, but not caring. "It's just us two." She looked at him, then tweaked his nipple. "However, I do want to ask you something. If you're interested." She grinned at him. "If you want to get together again."

He returned her smile. "Really? You need to ask that?"

"No, I guess not," she kidded, "but I do need to ask this." She propped herself up on an elbow and he rolled onto his back, looking up at her. "He does want to watch; my Walt," she told him. "But not from the yard this time." She watched his face for understanding, and saw nothing. Okay, she thought, I'll spell it out. "He wants to be here. Frank's face grimaced in confusion. "In the room, with us." His eyes widened in surprise; good, she thought, he's getting the picture. "Actually, he wants YOU to join US," she emphasized. She saw his mouth drop open, and she kissed him on the lips, lightly. "What do you think?"

"A threesome?" He asked. She nodded. "He wants that? With me?"

She nodded again, vigorously.

"And what do YOU want?" he asked.

*

She set her wine glass on the side table and stood from the couch, as Walt finished his last comment. She looked at him, then to Frank. "Gentlemen," she said with a joking false formality, "I'd like the thank you both for this wonderful opportunity," she intoned, "but I think it's time we got the real party started. I am certainly glad that you two have gotten to know each other a little," she continued as they stood, chuckling at her pronouncement, "but now," she said, lowering her voice, "it's time for you both to know ME a little more!"

In the week since her tryst with Frank they had worked out the details and the schedule, and as she spoke now she felt her pussy leak a little moisture into her panties. Even hotter than the idea that she would soon be enjoying two cocks was the knowledge that both of these men wanted her, and wanted her to enjoy them both. How could a girl be so lucky, she thought. Walt approached her, and took her in his arms, kissed her softly and passionately. When he was done, he looked into her eyes, holding her by the shoulders, and then turned her to face Frank and gently pushing her towards him. She smiled at Walt, and then at Frank, and stepped into her lover's embrace, and kissed him as she had her husband, feeling her pussy respond as she kissed a man in front of Walt. She rubbed her arms up his strong back caressing the muscles in his shoulders, then moved them back down to embrace his firm ass, pulling him into her.

When he broke the kiss she felt him move down her neck, kissing and nipping her throat and collarbone. She inhaled sharply and gazed at Walt over Frank's shoulder, and held her hand out to him. He stepped in and took her fingers in his.

"Let's go to bed," she gasped, and Frank pulled back, and she took his hand in her free one, and led her men to the guest bedroom.

Once inside she pulled them both to her and seated them on opposite sides of her at the foot of the bed. This time she kissed Frank first; as she did she felt Walt press against her back as he slipped his hands around her to fondle her breasts, and she sighed into her lover's mouth. Walt caressed her, tweaking her nipples though her shirt and bra, and then began unbuttoning her, and undoing the front clasp, exposing her breasts. The experience of having her husband expose her, offer her to another man made her heady with excitement, and Frank moved his head down to take a nipple in his mouth as Walt leaned into her back, kissing her neck and ears, sending tingles through her body. Her head fell backwards onto Walt's shoulder as she accepted the attention of her men.

She reached a hand beneath Frank's chest to fondle his crotch and snaked the other behind her to do the same to Frank, finding both of them hard and ready. She squeezed and groped their erections and heard them respond. Finally, she pushed Frank away from her chest. "Get undressed," she told them. "I need to feel some cock." As they each sat back and pulled their pants off she did the same, then slipped her shirt and bra off, and sat, naked, as the men discarded their clothing and resumed their places on either side. Frank returned to her breasts as she reached for the two throbbing shafts.

Oh, the wonderful feel of a hard cock in her hand, and now, to be holding two, it was indescribable! She squeezed them gently, feeling the solid heft of them, and began stroking. Walt's hand slipped down between her legs as Frank alternated sucking her hard nipples, driving bolts of pleasure through her to her pussy, where Walt's fingers created complementary sensations. She began breathing hard as her excitement climbed.

Impulsively she pushed backwards, releasing Frank's cock, and lowered her head to Walt's lap, pulling her nipple from Frank, and took his cock into her mouth, feeling it filling her with its smooth hardness, tasting his skin, feeling his heat inside her mouth as her tongue danced around it. Frank's hands replaced Walt's at her pussy, but she slid herself off the bed and out of his grasp, dropping to her knees to suck Walt's cock and stroke Frank's, looking up at each of them in turn with her mouth moving up and down on Walt's shaft, letting them watch her suck his cock. Then holding her husband's gaze, knowing how excited he was to watch her, she pulled off and switched to Frank, stroking Walt as he watched her suck another man, up close and personal.

"Fuck, you are so hot," he whispered, stroking her hair and the side of her face. "Suck his cock, baby, love his dick with your mouth." She hummed her approval around Frank's shaft, and he responded with a moan. Again she watched both of them watching her, and then switched back and forth several times, taking a few strokes on each with her lips and tongue, stroking the other with her hand. She was nearly delirious with desire, sucking two cocks; two hard, lovely cocks, moving from her husband to her lover, and wallowing in the desire they were showing her.

The next time she switched to Frank she felt Walt move off the bed and slip behind her. She stuck her ass out, expecting his cock, but felt him lift her up, and his hands held her ass cheeks apart as his tongue slipped up her wet slit, from her clit, between her lips, past her opening, and continue up to her ass, and poke at her back door.

She groaned and pulled off Frank's cock, stroking him against her lips and face. "Oh, Frank, he's licking my ass, oh, now my pussy," she cooed, and felt her juices rush out to meet her husband's tongue. It was so hot being able to look at the guy she was sucking while getting her pussy licked; so different from a sixty nine. Plus getting her ass licked was so hot, so naughty, and she wondered, for a second, if there was a double penetration in store for the evening. She had a momentary image of herself sandwiched between her two hot men, but then was distracted by Walt's tongue as Frank's slipped his cock back between her lips.

She felt her orgasm building from the stimulation on her clit, and slipped Frank's cock from her mouth, stroking him with her hand and rubbing the head across her lips and tongue as she concentrated on her first climax of the evening. She smeared his pre-cum across her lips, tasting him, as she panted and grunted. Walt slipped a few fingers into her as he concentrated his tongue on her clit, driving her higher, and when a finger touched her back door she squealed, and then yelled as she came on his mouth. She rode the wave as it coursed through her, strong but not overwhelming, but a beautiful, healthy orgasm. She caught her breath, feeling the tingle subside but not disappear. She looked up at Frank's grinning face.

"You are so hot, Rhonda," he said, and leaned down to kiss her. She sighed, knowing that her lips were wet with his cock drool. As he kissed her he pulled her to her feet, then lay back onto the bed, pulling her up on top of him. They grappled as they kissed, swapping spit and moaning. Rhonda felt hands on her shoulders and her legs at the same time, and realized it was Walt, behind her, running his hands up her thighs and spreading her legs. She broke the kiss and turned her head back to her husband.

"Fuck me Walt," she urged. She pulled her knees up, straddling Frank's hips, and ground her clit lightly over his spit-coated shaft. She felt Frank move his legs apart, spreading her wider, and then Walt's hands were on her ass and she felt his spongy head between her wet, open labia.

She looked back to Frank, feeling the intensity of the heat in her eyes. "He's going to fuck me, right now, right on top of you."

"Oh, yeah, Rhonda, take your man's cock." His face came up to hers as he pulled her head down to kiss him again, and her open mouth breathed heavily into his as Walt slid his cock inside her. She felt her saliva oozing into Frank's mouth, saturating their kiss as their tongues danced, and her aroused pussy reacted to the invading shaft, pushing her clit down onto Frank's shaft. Walt's hands explored her back and ass, kneading the globes of flesh, separating them, grunting as he stroked in and out of her deeply as only doggie style could deliver. But oh, the ability to be held and kissed while being pounded by a hard cock, to feel another cock beneath her, rubbing her clit; the sensations made her delirious, and her head spun under the spell of her arousal. She felt another climax begin, closer and more fierce, and as Walt pressed a thumb into her ass her body clenched and she came, hard and loud, pulling her head and shoulders up and away, and halfway through Frank took a nipple in his mouth and bit down, sending shooting sensations though her, colliding with her orgasm, making her climax again, before the current one subsided. She screamed, and came, and shook until her strength gave out and she collapsed and fell onto Frank, slipping to the side, allowing Walt's cock to slide out of her twitching cunt.

She lay there, gasping for breath, but her men, her wonderful, loving men did not allow her to come down. Walt came up beside her, opposite Frank, and turned her head to present his cock to her lips. She smelled her scent on him, saw the glistening juices of her climax coating him, and opened wide, allowing his shaft to enter, and she tasted her cum on him, tangy and wet, and she slurped his cock with her lips and tongue.

Frank was whispering into her ear. "You dirty, sexy, woman, suck that pussy off your man's cock, you are so hot, so wonderful," he hissed softly. He shuffled his body from under her, leaving her on her stomach as Walt fucked her mouth, and then she felt him behind her, pulling her hips up, and she raised herself onto hands and knees. Walt shifted to his knees in front of her, resting his cock on her face as Frank slipped his member into her pussy.

She cried out as she was penetrated again, but her exclamation was cut short by her husband's cock as he stuffed it back into her mouth, pushing it deep inside, almost to her gag limit. Oh, the feeling of two cocks, almost as thought they were connected through her body, pushing at both ends, one in her mouth, and one in her cunt; she was lost in her lust and desire, surrendering to the penetrations, unable to participate. She merely took it; allowed them to please her, to take her, to enjoy her for themselves.

Through her haze she heard Walt's voice. "You like that, don't you, my lovely horny slut?" he asked, admiration and wonder and love in his hoarse question. "You like getting fucked while you suck my cock?" She couldn't answer; she just held her mouth open as Walt fucked her face like Frank was fucking her cunt. She felt her body tremble and shake from the exertion of holding herself still for the men to enjoy her, feeling her pussy filled and emptied, over and over, and her arousal climbed, and peaked, and then she was cumming, again, and Frank held himself still, deep inside her as her pussy clutched at his cock as she came, feeling her juices spill out, down her thighs as she gasped around Walt's cock.

"Fuck, yeah, cum on his dick, Rhonda, God, you're so hot getting fucked!" Her mouth slipped off his dick then, and she felt Frank pull out, and before she could collapse in exhaustion they had switched ends, and Walt was fucking her, and Frank was at her head, presenting his cum-soaked shaft for her mouth. She opened and it entered, and again tasted herself, and knew that Walt was watching her sucking the cock of another man, fresh from her horny cunt, and her orgasm, just barely receded, returned with a vengeance, her entire body trembling as she sucked herself off Frank's cock.

Her orgasm spurred her lovers, and she heard Walt call out his grunt over Frank's warming that he was close. Oh, how she wanted this, to have two men shooting their cum into her at once! She looked up at Frank as she felt Walt explode inside her, bellowing his climax, and locked her lips around his head, lifting one hand to stroke the base of his cock. She wanted to see him, to let him know that she wanted his cum in her mouth, and she felt his cock stiffen, and then he was filling her mouth.

Her pussy felt like molten lava as Walt fucked his cum into her just as the first blast from Frank splashed into her mouth, coating her tongue, to be followed by several more, and she tried unsuccessfully to hold it all, to capture it all; for him, for her; but some leaked out, dribbling down her chin as his cock spewed it's creamy hot load into her mouth. Oh, fuck, she thought, the wonderful liquid heat, at both ends at once, and the knowledge that her husband, her wonderful, sexy man was watching her take her lover's load in her mouth, was too much, and she swallowed, and collapsed.

When she woke she found herself alone in the bed, the lights off. Through the open door she heard the muffled hints of two male voices, boisterous and laughing. She struggled to her feet, saw she was naked, and stumbled to the closet for a robe. As the remnants of sleep fell away her body ran through a system check. Her legs and arms ached a little, fatigued; she felt some stiffness in her jaw, and the back of her throat was a little sore. Her nipples were sensitive, and looking down, one was swollen; she touched it gingerly, feeling it respond. Her hand slid down, then, lightly brushing her tender and swollen labia. Her pussy was sore, and swollen, and deliciously dripping. She dipped two fingers in the dripping ooze, and brought them to her lips, tasting her delight, and felt a tingle start in her chest and run through her to her pussy.

She smiled to herself, remembering how she got so sore and messy, and went out to join her men.

12