Walter

Story Info
A wild and crazy guy.
926 words
3.76
20.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tere and my story is about the night I met Walter. Anyway, to start out a night of horror, I had a blind date and it turned out to be really bad, the guy being shorter than I am and bigger around then he was tall, with a roaming eye. We had agreed to meet at a restaurant and then follow each other to a club where we were to meet some of my friends. After meeting him at the restaurant I was trying to figure out a way to dump him, but couldn't think of a way not to be mean, so he followed me to the club. My friends met us there, and when they saw him they said, OH MY GOD. what a dog he is.

I didn't know what to do so he ended up following me, Stacy and Dorothy around the club. We decided to stand at this table so it wouldn't be so obvious he was with us. I got really quite and ignored him, so Stacy and Dorothy had to keep up a conversation with the guy. After about an hour, he got the hint and said he was leaving. He told us bye and walked out of the club. I was so excited that he left, that we started talking ninty miles an hour. This guy who was standing next to us, said I know ya'll are glad he left. This guy was tall, very good looking and was a cowboy. I looked at him and he introduced himself to us as Walter. He asked me to dance and after we danced a few dances, he stood holding on to me, not letting me go for a minute.

Walter asked me to go out and eat with him, so I left with him. After we ate, we went to his house and before I knew what was happening, we were both naked and were both licking and sucking each other until we were both coming. I was really turned on and was begging him to fuck me. I wanted his cock inside of me, and finally had him pumping in and out of my pussy. We made love all night long and as the sun rose we decided to sleep for a while. When I woke up Walter was still asleep so I started licking and sucking on him. When he woke up, his cock was so hard and he slid it in my pussy and we rode each other till we were both coming again and again.

After that weekend, Walter and I started dating. I worked in a Bank as a Supervisor and he worked at a prison as a Correctional Officer. We would end up spending our lunch time together when he was off that day, and I would end up at his house the days he worked, so we could have a quickie before he left for work. When he came to take me out, we would end up riding around in his truck, and I would pull out his cock and suck him till he came. We enjoyed spending our time together and he was so turned on, by knowing someone might catch us, riding down the road as I sucked him off.

Walter also loved to undo my blouse and pull off my bra and show everyone my tits. He loved my tits and was so proud to show them off, and let everyone know how big they were.

One night we had a date and I a friend of his came along with us. Walter and Craig proceeded to getting me very drunk. After they had me drunk they got me to leave the bar, and go back to Walter's house where unknowingly, they had already planned a seduction scene. I got my nightgown on, and was sitting around talking to them both, thinking nothing was up. Walter told me that he wanted to ask me to do something for him, and knew since I loved him, I would do anything he asked. Walter told me he wanted me to fuck Craig and let him watch. Walter left the room and sent in Craig. Craig started kissing me and took off my gown and started sucking on my tits. Craig stood up and took off his clothes and had a hard cock. I started sucking on his cock and didn't notice that Walter had come into the room and was naked and a huge hardon. I had never seen Walter this turned on before.

About that time Craig positioned himself above my pussy and pushed his hard cock deep inside of me. As he started sliding in and out of me, Walter took both my tits into his hands and started sucking on one and then the other. Walter begged Craig to shoot his load deep inside of me. When Craig did, and pulled his cock out, Walter put his tounge inside my pussy and sucked and licked all the come out. Walter was so turned on, he put his cock inside me and shot off a huge load of come deep inside of me. After a night of alternating between the both of them, we all three slept for a while. When I woke up I had one cock in my pussy and one up my ass, and I knew what it was to be fully satisfied in everyway possible.

Please take the time to vote and let me know what you think about my stories.....