Walt's Gift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,152 Followers

My hands held her hips. I felt Linda's hand slip past mine and go to Maria's butt. I felt her brushing against my face as she touched Maria's ass. Maria was getting close to her first orgasm of the morning.

Linda slid a finger in beside my mouth and gathered some of Maria's nectar. Then she slid that wet finger against Maria's pucker and pushed. I shifted a little and sucked Maria's clit. She screamed and flooded me. I was ready and drank deeply as I kept tonguing her clit.

Linda's finger slid back out and then she pushed two back into Maria. She tensed again and as Linda twisted the fingers she came again! "Oh! I keep cumming! Fuck me Bitch! Fuck me!"

We slowed the action and slowly came to rest. I moved over and helped Maria to be beside me, between me and Linda.

When she was calm Linda asked, "Did you call me Butch?"

Maria opened her eyes and asked, "Do you think I'd like that?"

"I think you would. I think Pat would. You have until Wednesday morning to make it happen." I said.

"Wouldn't that be cheating?"

"It can't be cheating as long as Pat is involved. Butch, Beverly is her friend. They are having sex. That means, biologically, she has had sex with all of us. So, the issue isn't biological. It's relational. Invite Pat and Maria to your place for the night."

"I hadn't thought it through. This could be an adventure!"

"When I go to the market I'll get some bandages, Neosporin and something for bruises." Linda said.

"You think she's rough?"

"Her name is Butch!" Linda said.

"Oh, yeah." We got up, did our morning rituals and went out to breakfast. When we got back Inga met us and asked, "Did you get the recipe for pumpkin pancakes?"

I said no. I thought about how predictable I was that the wife who didn't go knew what I ordered. Was that another ritual?

Inga and Maria went off to plan dinner. Two went to her apartment. I headed for mine. Helen was inside. The bed was made with fresh sheets. The windows were open and a fan was on. The candles were put away. The bathroom was clean.

I took Helen in my arms and we shared a kiss or six. After I came up for air I asked, "Did you do the clean up here?" She nodded.

"You didn't need to do that."

"You taught me that doing things I don't need to do is more enjoyable than most of the things I need to do."

"What can I do for or with you that I don't need to do?"

"I came in to do a good deed. As I did it I smelled the smells of the three of you from last night and this morning. You each have your own brand. All three were here in the room. When I cleaned up Maria's dildo I could picture her wearing it. In her room she has a blue one and a red one. I realized, I want to spend some one-on-one time with you. But, not here. I want to be outdoors, naked and warm."

"Can you take Monday off?"

"Sure. Why?"

"The naked is easy. Outside is easy. Warm is another matter. It's February. Go pack your womanly supplies, a couple towels, sunglasses, a dress to wear to dinner and a hat. I need to make a couple calls."

"You're serious?"

"Kiss me once more, then do as I ask, please." The kiss was wonderful!

On the computer I got the phone number of a naturist resort in Palm Springs. I reserved a room and we were ready to go. I carried clothes for the drive home and my dop kit. Helen met me in the courtyard with clothes for the drive home and a bigger bag of her supplies. A few days before that day Inga had me mount a white board on the wall by the table. I wrote a note for the family letting them know we would be gone until Monday afternoon and that I had my cell and it was on.

It took an hour to reach Pomona. We noticed the traffic was easy going both ways. By the time we turned out into the desert the traffic was even lighter. It was almost eighty degrees. Helen pulled off her shirt and bra. I hit the buttons and lowered the windows. Helen turned up the radio and we sang along to some of the music.

As we got close to Palm Springs Helen redressed and we stopped to buy groceries. Bottles of water, diet Coke, snacks and stuff for breakfast.

I pulled into the parking for the resort and Helen said, "I've been here before."

"Not with me."

"Close. Walt brought me here. I wonder if his friend is here."

"His friend?"

"Walt had a friend who I met here. A few years older than Walt. Ex-SEAL. His wife has a tattoo. I liked them both."

We walked to the office and got our key. The older woman behind the desk obviously had worked there a while. She had a name tag tattooed on her breast, her rather large breast. The name was Tina inside a rectangle of vines and flowers. She asked, "Can I ask a question?" We nodded.

"When you made the reservation something rang a bell for me. When I checked we've rented to someone from the same address and same last name."

"He was my Dad. He passed away about a year ago."

We saw a tear form in her eye. "Walt's gone?" We nodded again. "I'm so sorry."

"We are, too."

"What about his wife? I forgot her name but she was very nice too."

Helen smiled and said, "I was here once with him. One of his other wives came here as well."

Her eyebrow lifted for just a second, then returned to normal.

"Welcome! Since you've been here you may not want the tour. If you do, I'd be happy to give it to you."

"Can we get settled and come back?" I asked. "I'd like the tour."

"Sure! Come back before it gets very dark though, Ok?"

Our room was on the third floor with a balcony. We stashed our things, stripped and went back to the office. I wore a waist pack so I had a place for our cell phone and some money. Helen wore a smile.

Tina showed us the grounds and talked to us about the rules. Mostly they were common sense. She mentioned three times that the rules at Hedo were different. At Hedo people were free to engage in sexual activities almost everywhere. At this resort the laws of California made any public sexual activities illegal. We got the message.

Near the end of the tour Helen said, "That's him!" She didn't point but I knew who she meant. He was easily seventy and maybe more, in great physical condition. A scar on his right thigh was about ten inches long. He was faced away from me and I saw five round scars on his back where he had been shot. He was standing with his arm around the shoulders of a woman. Her skin was the color of caramel and her hair was the same color.

Helen whispered, "Wait till you see her tattoo!"

We got closer and Tina said, "Gordon, we have some new folks you should meet."

They turned and I saw them from the front. Two of the scars I'd seen on his back were also on his front. His smile was wide and genuine. He stuck a hand out to both of us and then stopped. He looked hard at Helen and said, "Where's Walt?"

"Walt died last year. I didn't have your contact information or I would have called. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry. I liked Walt, liked him a lot. And who is this young fella?"

"This is Nick, Walt's son and my husband."

Suddenly I was in a bear hug. His strength was controlled and evident. I knew he could end my life without breaking a sweat. There was no threat.

He introduced us to his wife, Carol. It was then that I noticed the tattoo. On the skin very close to her mons a round tat of a seal about two inches in diameter. It instantly made sense to me. Gordon was a Navy SEAL. Sometimes SEALS are deployed for months at a time. They leave behind beautiful women, wives, girlfriends, groupies. If a woman has the "SEAL of Approval" on her, especially there, any man with even half a brain would not trespass.

When I looked up at Gordon he smiled and said, "It was her idea. Saved her getting hit on too seriously while I was away."

We sat together and talked for a while. Helen was happy. She was warm, naked and outside. We had iced tea delivered and Tina stayed with us for a while. Half an hour or so after we sat down Gordon asked, "How much do you know about Walt?"

"He's been my Dad my whole life. We had a farm, moved to the big city and eventually he retired."

"Did you know about what he did in the military?"

"He was never in the military."

"That's what I thought." He turned to Carol and whispered. She left us and in less than a minute was back with a photo album. He opened it and quickly found a picture of ten guys standing by a zodiac-type boat. He pointed to the second guy from the left. "That's Walt. He was twenty." He pointed at the last guy. "That's me. I was twenty-six, an old man."

The man in the picture looked like Dad, but so young I didn't trust it to actually be him. Gordon flipped the page and showed me the list of the men in the photograph. Dad's name was second. "PO3, Walter J. Peterson"

"I never knew."

"Three Silver Stars, a Bronze and a purple heart, as I recall. Saved my life twice. Your Dad was a hero, even by SEAL standards."

I was in shock. All my life Dad was the mild mannered man, so mild I didn't even think of him as Clark Kent, and I was wrong. Superman was in there the whole time.

Carol, Gordon and Helen talked. I sat there waiting for the bomb to go off. When I was old enough to think about going into the service he talked to me and said I should wait and go in as an officer. "Graduate from college first." Somehow I never went in.

Gordon shook me out of my remembrances and said, "We want to go out for dinner. Would you go with us?"

I looked at Helen and she said, "Please, Honey."

"We'd be happy to join you."

We met back at the parking lot entrance and Gordon said, "Let's take my car."

It was a dark blue Cadillac. As we got close I noticed a special plate. It said, "Congressional Medal of Honor 1965".

I may not have been very good company that evening. I was reeling from finding out more about who my Dad was. Carol and Gordon understood. When we got back to our room Helen really wanted to talk.

"What happened? Gordon tried to explain it to me, but I still don't understand."

We undressed and got into bed. She held me and I held on to her. When I could, I tried to explain.

"You knew Walt. Mildest man I ever knew. He was strong and on purpose his whole life, but I never saw John Wayne, Audie Murphy or Stallone when I looked at him. I didn't even see Clark Kent. When Gordon showed me his picture it was the second time in my life my Dad shook me to my core. I knew him all my life and I never knew him!"

"Oh. You never slept with him. Walt carried scars from those days, a lot like the ones Gordon has. I asked about them, years ago. Three bullets, a knife and a piece of shrapnel. When we met Gordon here I was ready for them to be friends. My surprise was that they already were friends."

"How could I go my whole life, fifty-three years, and not know?"

"Ask Gordon in the morning. He can tell you." She turned and shut off the light. I listened to her breathe long after the sound told me she was asleep. I also thought about Dad.

An alarm didn't wake us. Dawn didn't wake us. Knuckles on our door woke us. Knuckles followed by a voice. Gordon's voice. "Ten minutes till breakfast is over! Get up!"

We made it. We sat outside and French Toast, eggs and hash browns were served with hot Navy coffee and juice. I asked my question.

Gordon put some egg in his mouth and chewed, slowly. When he swallowed he said, "Son, I can only tell you what I heard him say, more than once. Gordon, if I told my young son what we did, he'd make us heroes in the wrong way. He'd want to rush off and be a hero, like us. I want him to be a man, not a hero. I want him to have our values, our loyalty, but not our scars."

It sounded like Dad. I relaxed. I understood. The rest of our day was fun and had a healthy does of laughter in it. We slathered lots of sun screen on each other right out in front of God and everybody.

In the afternoon we opened the sliding door onto our balcony, spread a towel over the railing, a chaise pad and Helen on the floor of the balcony. She had whispered to me that she wanted us to join outside, in the sunshine and to be able to look up at the sky. She got her wish.

We heard clapping when Helen came. The clapping came from the people on the lawn three floors below us. Helen stood up and waved. She blushed, too.

As we got ready to leave Carol came to our room and gave us their card. "Please stay in touch. Gordon really loved your Dad and that transfers directly to you, both." She hugged us warmly and walked us to our car. We were quiet for a few miles, then Helen said, "Walt asked me not to talk about Gordon to the rest of the family. They all saw his scars, except Inga. They don't know the whole story."

"Since that was his wish, I will honor it. I want us, all of us, to be friends with Gordon and Carol. Then it's his choice to share, or not."

She put my hand on her thigh, leaned to me and kissed my cheek. "I love you, Nick."

"I love you, too."

The family was waiting for us. They had food, snacks, on the table with iced tea. It wasn't a celebration. We took the two chairs open to us and sat down.

Pat started. "We have a dilemma. Beverly wants to quit long-haul trucking and settle down." I had seen this coming and had wondered how soon and how it would play out.

"She likes all of us. She wants me to ask if she can join our family."

I asked, "Where is she?"

Inga answered, "Hiding in Pat's."

I looked at Pat and said, "Why is she hiding?"

"She's afraid of you. She looks at all of us and sees a family. All of us sleep with each other. She can see herself with everyone... except..."

"Me." So, she's afraid I'm going to be the vote that says "No."

Pat nodded. She didn't break eye contact with me.

"This is a family decision. I want to hear from everyone, pro and con. Pat, she's your friend, can you speak first?"

"I love her. When I was on the road, she was a sister I could and did, count on. I have no problem knowing she would have sex with any and all of you. I can help her get a good job. She can and will pay her own way"

Sitting next to Pat was Inga. She spoke. "I like her. She has just been here a few days, but she helps out. She's strong and not afraid of work. I would vote yes."

Maria spoke up. "Everyone here knows I have a thing for her. All by itself that prompts me to vote yes, but my head says, not so fast. Where will she live? Pat's apartment is small. Too small for two people. We decided when we got the other building it was mostly community space, not extra bedrooms except for Jack and Linda. Didn't we?"

Helen spoke, "We need the community space! We have all said we want our friends to visit. If they like what we're doing they all will want in. We'll end up in the Marina Towers! We already have a huge family. I've never known a family of nine adults like us. I say, Beverly is welcome here as a guest, but not as a resident. A cousin, even a kissing cousin, not a sister. I like her and that's the logistical truth for me."

Heads turned to Krystn. She was looking at the table. Without looking up she said, "You all were so good to my sister when she came to us. How can I say no to someone else? Helen is right, logistically it could be a disaster. Do we decide with our heads or our hearts?"

Two said, "I want to talk to her. Honestly. No games, no agenda other than finding out where she is."

Pat stood and whistled. The door to her apartment opened and Beverly came out. Pat got her a chair. They sat side by side. Pat took and held Beverly's hand.

Two asked, "I need some answers. Honest answers. Please don't tell us what you think we want to hear. Ok?"

"Ok. Honestly? I'm scared. Ask anything."

She didn't fold her arms or cross her legs. Her posture was good, strong and not aggressive or defensive.

Helen asked, "Where would you live?"

Beverly answered, "There's an empty apartment next door. I thought perhaps I could live in it and take care of that building like Inga does this one. I don't do much cooking but I clean up well and can help her in the kitchen."

Maria asked, "You know that all of us feel like we're married to Nick, just as we were to Walt?"

Beverly hesitated and said, "Honestly? I've only had a dick in me once. I was seventeen and we were both drunk. I have always preferred women. I'm not sure I could lay down for Nick." She hesitated again and added, "I like him, as a man. I see why you all love him. I don't."

Krystn asked, "Could you let him fuck you once a month?"

"I don't know. Maybe we should go inside and find out?"

My head shook. "Not my style. Once when I was in high school I dated Joi Enna for a couple months. We were seniors. One night she said, "I'll let you inside me, if you want to." It didn't sound right so I asked questions. She was willing to give me that because she knew another girl was going to offer herself to me. She didn't want me as a sex partner! She wanted me as a boy-friend and she thought that was the price. I didn't do it with her. I have never accepted a mercy fuck, a drunk fuck, or a pay-back fuck. I can love Beverly for the rest of her life and never have my dick inside her. Sex with me is not the question."

"What is the question, then?" Beverly asked.

"I think we need to decide how big a living together family we can have. Once we decide that we can discuss the criteria for who joins us. I think Jack and Linda will join us soon. We've agreed to that. How many people can we open the door to? Will Bob be next?"

"Oh." Pat said. "I didn't look that far down the road."

Maria added, "I think we should table the discussion for a few days, then meet and talk again. Beverly, did you expect an answer tonight?"

She nodded. A tear slid down a cheek.

Pat put an arm around her and said, "I told you they were great. They will consider everything and so will we. I have your cell number. Take the run tomorrow and when you head west again we'll have an answer."

I spoke: "Beverly, please understand, the delay is much more about logistics than anything else. If we already owned the Marina Towers there would be no question. You'd be in. Give us a few days. We're smart people, we'll find a solution."

The meeting ended. Everyone hugged everyone, except Beverly and me. It wasn't awkward. Helen kissed me extra for our little adventure and Inga joined me in my apartment for the night.

She wanted all the details of my adventure with Helen. Inga had been to our home and on a short weekend trip to San Diego and the mountains. I sensed she was getting a little stir crazy. I made a plan to spend some time with her on a road trip. Maybe up the coast or maybe even a boat trip to Catalina.

"Sweetheart, would you like to get away for a weekend?"

"Get away, where?"

"Maybe a drive up the coast, a trip up to Lake Arrowhead or out in the desert."

"Isn't it really hot in the desert?"

"Not this time of year. Helen and I were just there and it got all the way up to eighty-two with lots of sunshine, good restaurants and a pool."

"I'd like that. Lay out in the sun and get warm, thinking about Nebraska buried in snow! I'll need a swim suit! I don't own one."

"Helen didn't take one. Neither did I. There's a naturist resort out there."

"You mean a resort where people go naked?"

"Yes. You sun on our deck bare, why not there?"

"People can see me there."

"Do they know you? Will they call and tell your Momma?"

"No. And Momma's gone."

"Going there makes it easy to pack. A nice dress to wear when we go out for dinner, a pair of sandals, some sun screen and you're good to go!"

It had been sixty-two degrees or less for a month. Eighty-two sounded like heaven to Inga. After a minute to process she said, "When?"

"We could put a sign on the white board that everyone is on their own for the weekend and we could leave after I get off on Friday."

"Just you and me?"

"Is that what you want?"

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,152 Followers