Walt's Gift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,155 Followers

"I'd like Linda to go with us."

"Linda Too or Linda, my sister?"

"Linda, your sister. Leave Jack here. I'm sure the girls can find something for him to do."

"You mean like doing them?"

"And them doing him."

"Ok. In the morning call Linda and invite her. Tell her where we're going. Then go to the store and get the giant pump bottle of sun screen. Ok?"

It was hard for Inga to sleep. She woke me three times to ask questions about the resort, about being naked in front of strangers and if the rooms had kitchens. I was glad it was already Wednesday. She could have driven me nuts if she had to wait a week.

At eleven Thursday morning my phone rang. I answered in my best business voice and Linda said, "I'm impressed! You sound all professional. Now, your wife called me this morning."

"Which one?"

"Inga! She invited me to go with you to the desert this weekend. I want to hear it from you."

"Inga and I are driving to Palm Springs on Friday. We'll stay Friday and Saturday nights and drive back Sunday. We will be staying at a Naturist resort. They have pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, a putting green, a club house and snack bar. They also have eighty degree weather, sunshine and clear skies. Any other questions?"

"Yes! She said I didn't need to bring a bathing suit. Are the people at this resort nudists?"

"Yes. Did she tell you we supply all the sunscreen you'll want?"

"Yes, she did. I have one more question: Why me?"

"Because Inga wants to spend some quality time getting to know you, for one reason. Inviting you was her idea. I like her idea."

"Is this a ploy to get me naked and then screw me?"

"No. I have never forced a woman to have sex with me, ever, unless she wanted me to. I won't start with you. If we get there and you feel inclined you can share the fun with Inga, with me or with both of us. If you don't feel inclined, then don't. No pressure."

"What about Jack?"

"He's not invited."

"I'm supposed to go off with you to a naked resort and leave him home alone?"

"No. He can stay in my apartment. Helen, Maria, Krystn, Pat and Two will be there. He can do some work on your new apartment if he wants."

"Oh. I hadn't thought of that."

"If you want I'll call him and invite him or maybe I'll ask Krystn to invite him."

"I'm sure he'll say yes if she invites him."

"Then, you accept?"

"What time shall I be at the apartment?"

"I can get off at noon. Can you be at the apartments by one?"

"I'll ask for the whole day. What about food?"

"Call Inga back and talk to her. She is the mistress of the kitchen."

"Ok, I'm in."

When I hung up the phone Bob was standing six feet away. "Man, you are something!"

"What?"

"You're going to the desert with two of your women?"

I nodded. "Don't you take women to the desert?"

"Not two at a time!"

"When was the last time you took a woman to the desert in February?"

"Ahhh... A long time ago."

"Then invite someone. Go!"

"Where?"

"Look on the internet. Look for Naturist or nudist resorts. Call them, find out what they have, what it'll cost you and then invite someone to go with you."

"Invite someone to go with you. You say it like it's the most natural thing in the world, inviting a woman to go to a nudist resort." He hesitated a second, "Who?"

As I was thinking of a who, Janice Walker from the firm next door walked by. Bob never missed a chance to look her over or talk to her.

"Janice Walker. She's been waiting six months for you to ask her out."

"I can't ask her!"

"I'll sweeten the deal. You make the date. You get the info and make the reservation and I'll pay for your room."

He went to his computer and an hour later he was still hunched over his screen. Another hour and I saw him out on the patio, beside our building, talking to Janice Walker. At a quarter to four he came to my office and said, "Here's my reservation. She said yes!"

I shook his hand and told him to call Inga or Helen and they would coach him on what to pack and what to have her pack. He called.

At home, Inga bubbled all over me. She talked so fast I thought she was speaking Norwegian. I got her to slow down and she told me all about Bob and his date. She also told me all about what the girls had planned for Jack and the three phone calls she had with Linda. We had a huge salad for dinner. Pat announced she was down four pounds. I sensed they had talked about the weekend and had plans they were not discussing with me.

Krystn led me to my apartment at about nine. She was already nude. She had been riding the exercise bike for an hour. A towel draped over the seat and athletic shoes were all she had on. On the bike beside her Pat was in sweat pants and sweat shirt and they were dark with her sweat. I showered us both and gave Krystn a massage afterwards. Part of the massage entailed her sucking my member and me eating her until she came.

The door to my bedroom opened and Pat came in. "Can I interrupt?" It was a silly question to ask. Krystn had just cum. I was between her legs as deep inside her as I could fit and Pat asks, "Can I interrupt?"

Krystn answered, "He did me proud, Sister. He's yours!" She looked at me and said, "Pat needs her husband to fuck her good. I'll shower again and come back."

She rolled out from under me, popping my cock out as she left. Pat slid onto the bed and opened herself to me. "I know I was here last Friday, but I need this!"

Her feet hooked around my hips and pulled me inside her. I bent to her face and we kissed. In that kiss I got the whole message of how much she needed a good physical demonstration of her being loved and accepted. I gave as good as I was able. She's not as flexible as some of my wives but she is determined to give it her all. When Krystn came out of the bathroom she joined us on the bed. Her mouth took Pat's breast and Pat almost screamed, her feelings were so intense. Krystn held the other breast and her free hand worked between us and stroked Pat's clit while I pounded into her.

I came so hard it hurt. I kept stroking until Pat's back arched and she screamed. In the scream Krystn moved up and kissed her mouth. Pat looked like she was eating Krystn's face. Her hands assaulted Krystn's breasts, pulling them, twisting them.

Suddenly she collapsed. Krystn and I lay beside her and waited for her return. I put a small towel between her legs, covered the three of us and went to sleep. She slept soundly and well. In the morning we awoke early and snuggled. Lots of tender touches and kisses were also mixed in and enjoyed.

Walking to work that morning I thought again about the bigger shower. I realized I wanted two. One inside my apartment and one outside. The one outside needed plumbing on the outside wall, a waterproof wall and a drain where the water could go. When I talked with Bob about it he gave me a ball-park estimate and a time frame for completion. That discussion took half an hour. Talking to me about his weekend took until eleven. At noon we were both walking out. He gave me a ride home and waved to Linda as he drove away.

Linda was walking from her car to the front doors. She waved at Bob and waited for me. We went inside together. "Jack will be here as soon as he's off work. All packed?"

Inga was standing just inside the courtyard, dressed with two small soft suitcases at her feet. In her hand she carried a small ice chest. She would never let anyone she loved starve. We loaded into the mini-van and were gone. Inga filled us in on the rest of the family. Pat and Maria would be making dinner. Helen and Jack would be doing clean-up after dinner. Two was at the beauty salon getting her hair done. Krystn was up on the roof sunning. Helen was in her office, working.

Linda asked questions about the resort we were going to. Had we been there before? How many people would be there? Children? Where would we go for dinner?

I answered her questions as best I could. When we got near Riverside I had her use my cell phone and call the speed dial number nine, Gordon.

"Either Gordon or his wife Carol will answer. Let them know the three of us will be in room 322 in less than two hours. Invite them for dinner, our treat."

She didn't open the phone. "Who is Gordon?"

"He's a friend of Dad's."

"Dad was a nudist?" That shock was only the beginning.

I smiled and said, "They were friends back before Dad was married. They met again after Dad moved into his apartment."

Inga asked, "Does he know about us?"

"He knows Dad was married to Helen, Krystn, Maria, Linda and Pat. You two he probably doesn't know about. He'll accept you both, easily and fully. Relax. Now, call him, please."

She hit the buttons and we heard her side of the conversation.

"Gordon? This is Nick's sister, Linda. He's right here beside me driving to Palm Springs."

"He wants me to invite you and Carol to dinner, our treat."

"There are three of us, Nick, Inga and me."

"Inga is one of his wives, too."

"We'll be in room 322 in less than two hours."

"How about dinner at eight?"

"Yes! I have lots of questions, but I'll save them until we're together. Ok?"

The call ended and she said, "He sounds a lot like Dad. A nice guy. When I said dinner was our treat he laughed and said he'd arm wrestle you for the bill."

"Then he pays. He's stronger than I've ever been."

"Isn't he old?"

"Six years older than Dad."

With Inga along we didn't need a stop for snacks and things. We had them with us. As we trooped into the office I carried the three suitcases. Linda had a bag of groceries and Inga had two bags. Tina came around the counter and took things from us and put them on a hotel type luggage cart. Each of us got a hug from her and introductions.

She turned to me after hugging Linda and Inga and said, "Other than me, do you know any women who aren't beautiful?"

"I don't know any women who aren't beautiful."

"Oh. Gordon called. They won't be here until just before eight, please be dressed and ready to go to dinner."

"Ok. Thanks Tina. Are you available to go with us?"

"Not tonight, unfortunately. How about lunch together tomorrow?"

"Nope." I said, "I don't plan on getting dressed tomorrow."

"I'll have it delivered. How about a great salad?"

"Wonderful!" Linda and Inga both said. I nodded. No point in saying I'd rather have a burger and onion rings.

We went up to 322 and moved in. We put all our clothes away and met back in the living room. When Helen and I had shared the room it had a king sized bed and it felt huge. With three of us in it, it would feel much cozier. Inga handed me the pump bottle of sun screen, SPF50. Both ladies faced away from me and I applied liberal amounts of the lotion on both, from neck to feet.

Both turned to face me and I lotioned their fronts from feet to faces. At their pussies I made a detour and tasted both of them. After a good taste I moved up and lotioned them to their breasts. I found a small scar on Linda's left breast, on the underside.

"Linda, Honey, what's the story of this scar?"

"Oh, I had a lumpectomy about four years ago. Turned out it wasn't anything, but it scared us for almost two weeks." Her hands held my head and brought my mouth back to her breast. Linda's breasts have fascinated me since I was a teenager. I remembered when she more closely resembled a boy and then I got to watch as she got older and her body changed. Some women develop breasts with a big gap between them and some develop breasts that have cleavage that touches even when they are nude. Linda was one of the later. Growing up I tried often to catch a peek at her. It happened, but not very often.

As I sucked on Linda's breast Inga moved behind Linda and kissed her neck. Her hands slid around Linda's hips and found her mons. Rather than slip inside she cupped it and applied gentle pressure. Linda said, "Oh Yes! Keep that up!"

We did. It wasn't long before Linda was having trouble staying standing. We lowered her to the carpet and resumed our play. I moved my mouth to hers and she gave me her tongue. Inga dove in between Linda's legs and I heard the wet noises of Linda being munched upon.

A kiss ended and Linda said, "Give me your cock." She said the words of a command but they didn't sound like a command, more like a plea. I knelt near her head and she pulled my cock into her mouth. Using hands and her mouth she gave me a delightful stroking, while keeping her eyes closed.

I watched me going in and out of her mouth and noticed Inga's hands working their way up Linda's body to her nipples. The voice inside my head said, "That's your sister!" I added, "That's also my wife!" I almost laughed when I realized both voices were right!

Inga pinched Linda's nipples and Linda's eyes opened wide. We locked eyes and she sucked harder. Inga did something extra and Linda arched. I could feel her body shaking and hear her moaning. In seconds she was cumming and thrashing about on the carpet. We held on and enjoyed the ride.

After the second aftershock I pulled out of her mouth and moved Inga so I could get between Linda's legs. As I slid inside her Inga bent to her mouth and they kissed. Linda moaned again and her hips met my every thrust.

"I love you, Linda." I said. She moaned. Maybe she tried to say something but Inga was kissing her, so I heard a moan. One of Linda's hands found Inga's puss and used it to steer her up over her face. Inga was kneeling over Linda's face and facing me. I held her breasts in my hands and we kissed. She tasted like Linda's pussy.

I wasn't long before I felt both getting close to cumming. They were noisy and shaking. Inga pulled her face back a little and said, "Fill our sister! Then let me lick her clean!" That did it! I thrust deep and unloaded into Linda. I held still as I unloaded and Inga moved her hips over Linda's face so she could cum too.

My fingers found Inga's clit and along with Linda's tongue and nose it was enough! She yelped and bent towards me as she flooded Linda. When we could, we leaned to either side of Linda and lay beside her.

"I knew you just brought me here to screw!" Linda said.

"If that's not what you wanted, why did you come?"

"I wanted to eat Inga."

We lay together quietly for a few minutes. I put a hand on Linda's breast and said, "Get my cell phone and call Gordon, would you. Tell him since we already got what we came for we're heading home."

"No, we're not!" Inga said as she sat up. "I came here for a vacation of sun, relaxation and sex with both of you. To quote a famous book title, "Once is not enough!"

We still didn't get up. In a few more minutes we moved and did get up. Inga headed towards the bathroom.

"Outside is this way." I said, pointing.

"I need a shower. I smell like sex."

"There's a shower outside, in the sunshine. Let's go!"

I grabbed three towels and we went. Outside, in the sunshine we found the showers and used them. There were three in a triangle. On a shelf near the shower was a bar of soap. I picked it up and lathered all three of us. When I washed their pussies they both told me how sensitive they were to touch. When I pulled my hand back from Linda she grabbed my wrist and guided it back to her pussy. "I didn't say stop."

We were all quite clean when we rinsed. We spread towels on chaises and plopped down to let warm air and sun dry us,

I was almost asleep when I head a voice, a male voice, say, "Which of you ladies is here alone?"

I opened one eye and saw a man standing near Linda. He was about my age, a little grayer, a lot more tanned. Linda answered, "Neither of us. We're here with our husband. Why?"

"Your husband? Both of you are with him?"

I sat up and said, "Yes. Both are my wives. Were you looking for someone specific and forgot her name? Why did you ask who was here alone?"

"I'm here alone and if one of you was here alone as well I would offer to take you to dinner... so I wouldn't have to eat alone."

Inga said, "There's a ring on your finger. Where is your wife?"

"She stayed at home this weekend with other plans."

"Did she grant you permission to prowl after unattached women while you were here?" Inga asked.

Linda followed quickly with, "Does she even know you're here?"

"She knows I'm here. I'm not hitting on anyone. Just looking for someone to have dinner with."

"I don't think my wives believe you. Pull up a chair, please. I want to have a short conversation with you." He pulled a chair close and sat down.

"If you had opened up with us by saying something like, "I don't want to eat alone tonight. Could I interest you all in having dinner with me?" You might have gotten the three of us to agree. But, the first thing you did was tell them you don't want me around."

"Oh. I didn't mean any offence."

"I believe you. You actually didn't think about me at all, except to assume one of these women was with me. The result? You still are having dinner alone. We already have dinner plans."

"Will you accept my apology?"

Inga asked, "Have you offered one?"

"I'm really sorry for making an assumption and ignoring you. I'm worried I've screwed up what could have been a friendship if I'd been better at opening the conversation."

"That apology I accept." Linda said. "Me too." Inga added.

I asked, "I mean to pry. What has your wife somewhere else while you're here?"

He sheepishly smiled and said, "She almost never comes anymore. She did for years but after her breast surgery she quit."

Linda sat up and said, "How much breast surgery?"

"She had cancer. They took most of her left breast. That was three years ago."

"She hasn't been back since?" Inga asked.

"Once. About eight months after surgery. Someone laughed out here on the lawn and she believed they were laughing at her. We used to be here pretty often, now we're only nude at home and she's only completely nude when I'm not there."

"I wish there were something we could do. I'm sorry she thinks everyone will think she's ugly." Inga said.

"That's what she believes. Since she believes she's ugly, it's easy to believe everyone else thinks it as well."

I said, "Well, I'm Nick. This is Inga and this is Linda. Good luck at finding some folks to have dinner with. As I said, it won't be us tonight."

"I'm Al. I'm glad to have met you. Have a nice evening." He got up, returned the chair to where he found it and wandered off.

"You believe him?" Linda asked.

"For now. Next time I see Tina I'll ask about him, and his wife."

Inga smiled. "Good idea. I'll bet she knows about everyone here."

"I hope she isn't writing a book! We'd be chapter twelve!" Linda said.

By seven-thirty we were back in our clothes and down by the gate to the parking lot. I saw the blue Caddy stop by the gate so I opened it and ushered the ladies to the car. He and Carol got out, greeted us with hugs and kisses and helped us into the Caddy.

We arrived at a different restaurant and were shown to a private room. The menus arrived and there were no prices on the pages. I looked up at Gordon and he said, "I'm part owner here so the menu is this way for my friends."

We thanked him and ordered. Then Gordon asked, looking at Linda, "You're Walt's daughter?"

"Yes. How long did you know Dad?"

"Longer than you or Nick. When I met him he was fresh out of Navy basic training. I guess he was nineteen. Last time I saw him was about three months before he died. We had dinner here that night. He had one of his wives with him that night. I think her name was Pat."

"I didn't know he was in the Navy."

"Neither did Nick. I showed him a picture of us in uniform. Did your Dad have a quirk of not taking his shirt off in public?"

"Yes! Even when we went swimming he always wore a t-shirt."

"He loved being nude! He wore the t-shirts for you and Nick. He didn't want you to know he was a hero. If he had gone shirtless you would have seen the scars and you would have asked questions. He didn't want you to think of him as a war hero."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,155 Followers