Wana'be Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That you know about women."

"That is right. And do you also know how we can get your cunt to open up enough to let Ben get a full penetration?"

"Yes."

"I know you do, what I want, is for you to tell the camera."

"I'll have to let a couple of men play with my nipples, while Ben keeps working himself in and out of me, until I get turned-on enough for him to get it all up inside me."

"Well being as you've now learned part of my knowledge, why don't you take over part of my job, and you can tell the boys what to do to you."

I was about to ask if I had to do this, but one look at his face, convinced me it wasn't worth asking. "Blake, will you come and suck one of my tits for me? Jake will you suck the other one. Ok Ben, please go gently this time, I still feel tender from our last try."

"I can see you like my Black studs, good choice, not that I'm saying anything about you two, but it is nice to see the colour contrast with her little pale white body against their black skin."

Well my nipples were well and truly firmed up again, and Ben was fucking me (sorry easing me open) with a slow stroke. This was now like the first time, stretching me open, and pulling my whole inside back as he withdrew. Gradually I could feel he was starting to penetrate deeper, and I knew this was a sign I was getting very worked-up.

"Come-on my dear, you're supposed to be directing him. Can't you tell your cunt is starting to loosen-up?"

"Y...yes. Should I tell them all to stop now, and try to get it up me?"

"No. You weren't paying attention. You need him to gradually build his pace. It's when he gets going faster that your cunt starts working."

"Faster Ben faster." He did as I requested, and he was now holding onto my waist, pumping more dick into me than I'd ever been fucked with in my life. I was now past the point where I could control my actions, let alone tell him what to do. All I appeared to be capable of was garbled moans of pleasure.

"Oh god. Oh oooh oooh yes. More. Faster. More please more. Oh oh oh oh no I'm I I'm cuming. Oh yes oh yes more fuck me more fuck me. Oh god!" Well, Ben did as I'd requested, and I squirted all over the base of his dick and balls, while he shot his cum somewhere deep up in my cunt.

"Well done my dear. You certainly let him go a lot further than I'd have done if I'd been directing him. But that's your prerogative; if you want fucking that's your choice. Now while you're still relaxed, let's get that penetration shot as he slides up your belly."

I didn't reply, to either resist, or anything else, I was totally beaten. Then Ben spoke up. "Sorry boss. If you want me to penetrate her, you'll have to give me five, she's just had me shooting my load up her cunt, and the dick here will take a few seconds to recover its size."

"No problem. Blake, are you up for it?"

"Sure am, she's got me hot as hell, I'd fuck a cat on a stick."

"Ok are you ready Brenda?"

"Yes."

"Ok slide it up her." Blake slid his big dick slowly into my cunt, it kept going, stretching me as it went, until his ball sack made contact with my crotch. It had slid in effortlessly, and it was about the same size as Ben's dick, I was just well and truly on heat. Then as Blake pulled out, and was about to walk away, "No, don't take it out. She'll only go off the boil. I need to just check whether we got the right camera angle. You just keep her simmering on the back burner, so she's ready to go if I need a re-run."

I heard all this, and understood this guy was going to carry-on fucking away at me, but I didn't make any comment or try to resist him.

Blake had me by my hips, and was playing with my emotions, pumping me slowly, and then leaning forward to suck at a nipple. As he left my nipple, he'd make a little remark, not always the same, but just teasing me.

Things like, "Little Brenda likes big Blake's big black dick, doesn't she?" Or, "All you have to do is ask, and I'll spunk it up you." Or, "Look lads this is the most we've seen her smile all day." Then he turned to Graham, "Hey boss, have you decided yet?"

"No were still having problems with this bloody equipment, keep her going a bit longer."

"Sorry boss, I'm gonna have to let her have this lot, you'll need someone else if you want another try."

"That's ok, Jake can try next. Go on, you might as well clear your balls out, I bet you're about to burst."

"Ok girl, are you ready to take it?" I didn't answer, but I smiled, and nodded my head.

Graham looked across, "Not good enough, you have to speak up, for the camera."

Obediently I just said, "Yes I'm ready for you."

That was all he needed, he started to fuck me like crazy, full long strokes, and he was pounding me for at least five, maybe ten minutes. It was all bullshit about him not being able to hold it, and having to shoot right away. He just wanted to fuck me, and I like a mug, said he could. And he, like the stud he was, did. And boy was that some fuck! Once again, I squirted, as he shot his cum into my cunt, the same as Ben had done.

By the time I'd started to come to my senses, Jake was lined-up, ready for his penetration shot. And Graham was looking at me, "Ready to try again?" I nodded. "Speak for the camera."

"Yes I'm ready."

"Ok boy, nice and slowly, we want to see her belly ripple." This was a repeat of Blake, a slow push going all the way in. But this time, Graham looked at me, and asked, "I've got to check this one out, are you ok with him keeping you simmering for me?" He hadn't asked last time, but I really was to far gone at this point to say anything, I couldn't even workout if I should be nodding or shaking my head, I just stared back at him. "She isn't protesting, and I want to try her with one of the white guys next, so you might as well just unload yourself up her, it'll keep her at the ready."

This guy just started humping away, and I went with him, thrusting my hips in unison with his. Not that he needed my help; his dick was also a big monster. We both cum together, my orgasm triggered by him shooting up inside me. As soon as he pulled out, one of the white guys was pushing his dick in, I could see it was a white guy, but I was too far gone to remember what his name was. He just started fucking; no slow penetration shot this time, he obviously just wanted a fuck.

While he was fucking me, the other white guy knelt astride my head, and lowered his dick to my mouth. I took it in, and started sucking, but he just thrust himself deep into my throat, and started fucking. I was helpless, and again as my cunt felt the spunk flowing, I heaved myself about, and squirted my juice. The guy in my mouth hadn't cum yet, so he immediately replaced the guy who'd just vacated my cunt. This last guy cum within seconds of sticking it up me, before I was ready to start getting back into another orgasm. Now I was just left to lay on the bed, spread open, cunt dripping cum and pussy juice.

After some five minutes or so, Graham looked at me and spoke. "How are you feeling?"

"Fucked!"

"Now now, we don't call that fucking. Do we? They were just loosening you up. Isn't that right?"

"I guess so."

"So would you say the loosening-up session worked?"

"Yes."

"So would you say you're ready to pay-off the bet you lost?"

"Oh god, I forgot about that."

"I take it your arse is still a virgin arse."

"Yes."

"Ok, I'll take it easy on you; until you tell me that you want it harder."

"Will it hurt me?"

"Like all these things, the first few thrusts will smart a little, but before I've been on you for long, you'll be asking me to fuck you with all I've got. I guess I'm a bit like your Harry, I haven't got a big dick like these guys, you'll take me without any problem. So are you ready?"

"Yes. But please go gentle."

"Ok camera ready. Come-on, on your back, and grab your legs, pull them up as high as you can. I want your bottom right up here for the camera to focus on."

"You're not doing this on camera?"

"Oh yes we are. I want to see your bottom before and after. So get your legs up, and tell the camera, I'm fucking your arse with your full permission."

Up I pulled my legs, showing my bottom to the lens. Then looking at the camera through the V my legs were forming. "Graham has my permission to fuck my bottom."

"Good girl. Ok you two, grab her legs, and don't let her back off me."

John and Richard grabbed an ankle apiece and pulled my legs high and wide. "What are they doing?"

"I'm gonna fuck this pretty little arse, so hold onto your garters girl." He lowered himself up to my bottom, and his dick pushed at my hole. The whole of that area was covered in spunk and cunt juice, so there was no problem with lubrication. My bottom opened, and up he pushed. It was a very weird sensation, and the first minute or so, I was kicking and struggling for all I was worth, but they had got me held in a very tight hold. Then as he pumped deeper, and the sensations of the guys sucking at my tits began to kick in, I started to mellow, and the struggling stopped. Then I started to feel my pussy getting very excited, even though he was still fucking my arse, but it was my pussy that was driving me.

Before I realised what I was doing, I was starting to moan silly words again. "Oh oh oh y yes. Yes graham. Fuck it. Harder. Oh yes that's it fuck it."

Needless to say he rammed for all he was worth, and I squirted from my pussy a few second after he'd shot up my arse, and pulled out.

"Shit that was fantastic. What a fucking find. She really is a goer"

Then John turned to Graham who was still laid on his back recovering. "Are we gonna bother with the last two scenarios?"

Graham sat up. "Yeh. Why not. It's good to keep letting her come down, and then breaking her again."

John looked at me. "Ok love, there's a shower tray over there, get yourself cleaned-up, and I'll find you some clothes to wear."

I suddenly started to come to my senses. They're going to start taking pictures of me. This is where it all pays off; I'm really going to be a model. I was filled with such a feeling of elation. I know they'd tricked me, and I'd fucked, when I said that I wouldn't go that far. But what the hell, my husband fucks me whenever he wants to, and he's never made me into a super star. I was under the shower, singing away to myself, still in full view of all eleven men, and I couldn't care less.

Then as I'd finished washing, someone passed me a big towel, and I dried myself down. I was being helped by two of the black guys, Blake, and I think the other was Jake, but who cares what his name is. These guys soon took-over my drying, by carrying me to the bed, and patting me all over while I lay spread-eagled.

The bed had been changed, and it now had clean fresh smelling black satin sheets to lie on. Then they passed me some clothes, and told me to put them on. What they had given me was the kind of outfit you'd expect a nightclub hostess to wear. Short dress, low cut top, stockings, and skimpy knickers.

"Oh good, we're going to do the photo shoot now. I might have known this would be the kind of gear you'd want to photograph me in."

"Well not really, I still have two little acting rolls for you to play-out for me first. That is if you don't mind?"

"I guess so, what do they involve?"

"Look I'll be honest; you've already got the contract, even if you don't do these last two things for me. But it would really be the icing on the cake, if you do this just to please me."

"Ok, tell me what you expect me to do, and if I can do it, I promise I will."

"Oh my dear, this is something that I know you can do, it's just depends if you want to please me or not. Your ability was never in doubt; you've already shown us that you've got what it takes. I'm sure you realise that costume you've got on makes you look like a club hostess? And over there are two of my studs all dressed-up sitting at what could be a night club table. Here is a tray of drinks. And behind the curtains they just put on that frame, is the bed you've just been using. So your last two scenes are both opposite ends of the emotional spectrum. This first one, you play a hostess slut, who willingly takes money from two customers, to go into the private room, behind that curtain. Then she lets both men have her at once, and shows she's enjoying it. What's wrong? You look like you don't like the sound of this scene?"

"If my interpretation of what you just said is right, I'm not sure I do."

"Oh that's a shame; that will disappoint me. Tell you what, you think about it for a minute, I just need to go and spend a penny, I won't be long."

As soon as he'd left the room, Richard took my arm. "For gods sake Brenda, don't you realise he's still testing you?"

"But he said, I've already been selected, and this last bit was only voluntary."

"Fuck what he said! Don't tell me you're willing to screw-up now, after you've gone this far. All you've done will have all been for nothing if you fuck-up now."

"But if I understand what he was asking, he expects me to let both of them fuck me at once. I've seen a video of that kind of thing, and I don't think I could do that, especially with two men hung like horses."

"Maybe it would be a bit extreme; taking two men as big as them, but if I can get him to maybe let you do it with him and John? Neither of them are that big, you'd take both of them without any problem."

"I don't know. I don't like the thought of it."

"Well take my word, if you refuse him, you can kiss that contract goodbye, and the bastard will leave you out here in the moors to walk home naked."

The door opened, and in came Graham. "Well my lovely, have you had time to think?"

My head was spinning; I didn't know what to say. "Yes."

"What you mean yes you'll do it? That's wonderful; I can't begin to tell you how glad I am."

"No. Sorry, I didn't mean I'd decided to do it."

"So what did you mean?"

"I mean, yes I've had time to think about it."

"So I take it from that, that you've thought, and decided not to try and please me?"

"Honest, I do want to please you, but what you're asking is too much."

"IS IT? WELL IF THAT'S THE CASE." His manner was very agitated, and the level of his voice rose. I began to realise Richard was telling me the truth. So I butted in before Graham had finished talking.

"Please graham. I hadn't finished. I was just going to suggest another idea."

"Another idea? And what makes you think I need ideas from you?"

"Please listen. I really do want to please you, but taking two men inside me for the first time is bad enough, but I really don't think I could take two men with dicks the size of your men here."

"We both know that once they'd eased you in a bit, you could take those two guys at once if you wanted to. And we both know the only problem you'd have would be stopping yourself from asking them to go all the way, and fuck you for real."

"Please, not for my first time? Maybe I could do the scene with you and Richard?"

"So you're willing to do the double with me and Richard?"

"Yes, but it is only a simulation for the camera, you're not going to fuck me for real?"

"Of course it's only a simulation. What do you think we're doing here, making porn movies? Ok, I'll go for that, but I don't see why John should get left out. John can join us, and we'll take turns on you. Is that a deal?"

"Ok, I'll do it."

So now I'd somehow talked myself into letting three men fuck me!

"Good girl. Now we've got the business of whether you get selected or not out of the way, I know you're going this far just to please me. And that does feel good. Right you two, she doesn't want you for this scene, so you can stand down. But Blake, you can give her directions. Come-on lads, looks like we're on set."

With that, the two studs moved away from the little table, and Graham, John, and Richard all sat around it. Blake went through what I was expected to do as far a serving the drinks, and picking-up the punters. But he said once I was behind the curtains, I should just let them put me into whatever position they wanted. "All you have to do is look happy, and go with the flow."

So I picked-up the tray and took them their drinks. When I got to the table, I stood close to John, with my legs just slightly parted. I made sure that I stretched myself right over the table when I gave Graham his drink. John took the opportunity to have a little play with my cunt. All I did was to lift one leg a bit allowing him greater access. His fingers were up inside my cunt, and he was ramming me hard. Then Graham spoke. "How much would it cost to take you into a private room?"

"Sorry buddy, if you need to ask, you can't afford me."

He then took a platinum credit card from his wallet, and placed it on my tray. "Ok darling. Now you've got the money, lead us to where we can sample your goodies." I slipped the card into a little purse, and spun around, dislodging John's fingers, and marched towards the curtains.

They followed, and we were soon stood around the bed, all of them stripping off. I did the same, and we were soon all naked. They all got onto the bed, and lay down on their backs, I was then beckoned to kneel on the bed, and go from dick to dick until I'd got them all aroused. I worked my way back and forth between them, using both my hands, and my mouth. During this process, I had their hands all over my body. Needless to say, by the time they were all worked-up and hard, I was more than worked-up. My cunt was dripping juice, and throbbing with anticipation.

Graham was already on his back, and the other two got to their knees, and positioned me in a squatting stance with my bottom directly above his dick, facing away from him. They eased me down, until his dick touched my bottom. Then John pushed a finger up my cunt, rubbed it around a little, and drew it out complete with lots of slimy cunt juice. This he poked up my bottom, and he once again rubbed his finger around, this time up my bum. Then as his finger came out, they eased me down onto Graham's eager dick. Graham had also been rubbing around my cunt to collect my juice, and he'd lubricated his shaft. So when they lowered me down, the dick slid in the whole way, until the cheeks of my bum were on his hips. Then graham's hands reached around my tits, and he pulled me back down towards himself. I lay back on him, and he began pumping his shaft in and out of my bum.

Now they'd said this was just supposed to be a simulation for the filming. So I tried to remind Graham of that. "Its ok, you've got it all in. There's no need to ease it up now."

"I've told you before; I know what I'm doing. While we're filming, the only use for your mouth is to swallow cum, so SHUT THE FUCK UP." He now increased the pace of his fucking, drawing his full length almost out, and ramming it back as violently as he could. "Ok john, you fuck her cunt, and don't go easy on her, I want her well and truly gone."

John was all for this kind of instruction, and he was instantly forcing his dick into my cunt. I expected this to be a real painful experience, especially with John following his orders. But no, up it went, and all it did was send me from my conscious state, into a state of sexual frenzy. I heard graham saying something else, but I was too far gone to understand or care. But as Richard was soon pushing his dick into my mouth, and down my throat, I expect that was what he'd instructed. This session was somewhat of a blur, as taking two men at once, cunt and arse, drove my little body wild.

I do know they stopped after a short while, and all changed places, but who was where I neither knew nor cared. Then I felt someone shooting hot cum up my bum, and this triggered my first orgasm of this session. They all pulled out, to watch me squirt, and I could sense there were three men standing above me shooting their cum over my body. Then as I was eased down again, this time I was laid face downwards, and the man under me, was going up my cunt.