Wanda A Distraction

Story Info
Wanda distracts and inspires.
3.3k words
4.53
8.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place after Wanda Labors With Desire.

After Wanda gave birth to her and Julie's Daughter Alexis, Julie started to take his fight training seriously. Julie's father was impressed with the dedication that his son showed as the fight approached. Better late than never he would tell Julie he arrived to open his gym in the morning to find Julie doing knuckle push-ups alone the dark. As Julie started to improve his wind for the fast-approaching fight Ceasar wondered what might have been if his son had come around a little faster. He didn't think Julie was going to be ready for the step-up in competition. At least his son was going to go out swinging instead of rolling over and never putting in the work.

Julie's dad had made his wife help with the baby as much as possible so Julie had time to train. Wanda was one of the beer rested new moms in the world. Momma Duran was spending nights on the couch and would spring into action at the slightest peep from her granddaughter. Short of feedings Wanda had it as easy as new mom could. She was waking up to go running with Julie in the morning before he hit the gym and her body was bouncing back at an amazing pace. The fact that she had delivered so premature had made it pretty easy for her to shed the baby weight. She still had the marks of motherhood on her stomach and her bellybutton would probably never be the same again but in clothes, it would be hard to believe Wanda was a new mom. Her milk saturated breasts were getting more attention than usual.

The day of the fight Julie was on early before the main eventers had even arrived at the stadium. He and his opponent Duane Gannon had to dress and get ready in the same locker room. It was pretty obvious from his demeanor that Gannon wasn't taking Julie serious. Julie listened as his opponent who was managed by the same guy as one of the main eventers discussed his future plans. After Julie, he was planning on moving to the manager's condo in South Padre for the quick fights to Mexico City. Gannon was planning on going on a Mexican killing tour. Knocking off a series of Mexican fighters in brutal fashion before challenging the aging legend Mundo Ruelas for his belt. Gannon was going to play up his country charm and Texas drawl to sell tickets to a white audience looking or a boxing hero. Gannon had held his own sparring with the undersized heavyweight contender from his gym who would go on to fight Tyson the next year.

When Wanda brought Alexis into the locker room to wish her daddy luck Gannon's eyes lit up. Gannon's family was in cotton and he had grown up listening to his uncles tell stories of the sexual liberties they had taken with the black field hands. Gannon had always fantasized about living out his uncles' stories but the reality was most of the modern pickers were Mexican now. Julie was visibly tense as he watched Gannon eye his wife. Gannon and his entourage of rowdy country boys gathered listening to loud Dixie Chicks music on the other end of the lockerroom. Julie could tell by the way they kept glancing at Wanda and giggling that they were making rude comments among themselves. Was quietly fuming when his new daughter started crying.

"She's hungry." Wanda said as Julie's blood ran cold.

Gannon's cornerman came over to wrap Julie's hands and Julie's father went to Gannon to do the same. State rules were the opposing team did your hand wraps to make sure no shenanigans took place. Gannon's cornerman had a hard time focusing on his work as Wanda unbuttoned her blouse to feed her daughter. The crew across the lockerroom was suddenly silent as Wanda's breast came out of her shirt. Julie wasn't happy as he watched the guys watch his wife. He wanted to tell Wanda to cover up but knew better She was short-tempered about her feeding. She was in full-on mother mode and would have cut Julie down to size in an instant if he had said a word.

Once Ceasar had finished with Gannons hands he returned to his son. They spoke in Spanish.

"Yeah, I know you see them looking at your girl. They are talking trash too. That white boy has no fear of you at all. He's been training his ass off for months to kick your ass." Ceasar told his son as he stewed next to his nursing wife.

"There's nothing you can do about it. I tried to tell you to train harder. You were too busy making babies and planning weddings. Now you're too weak to stop these white boys from looking your woman up and down." Ceasar said.

Julie sat and grew angry at his father's harsh words. Julie wished he could go back and train harder as he watched helplessly quietly resenting his own daughter and hating Gannon for making him feel this way.

The promoter walked in and announced it was time for the fighters to make their way to the ring. Julie noted the promoter look his wife and feeding baby over before he left the locker room.

Julie came out to the ring first. He stood quietly in his corner as Gannon made his way down the aisle. The look he gave Julie as he stepped between the ropes screamed to Julie that he had seen his girls tits. Gannon smirked as he stood in the center of the ring waiting for Jule to step up for final instructions from the ref. Gannon was in Julie's head and he knew it.

"Nice family you got. You might just get yourself another kid nine months from now." the fighter taunted.

Julie shot him a look of death that Gannon completely ignored.

Wanda blew him a kiss from her seat a few rows back and waved Alexis' hand to her daddy just before the bell rang.

Gannon circled to the right and fired off a triple jab to Julie's guard and tried to hook to the body but Julie blocked it. Gannon wrapped Julie up. He was taller than Julie and he tried to lean on him. Julie tried to punch with his arms wrapped up but his blows had little effect while covered up.

The ref pulled them apart and Gannon hit him on the break. Instead of warning Gannon, the ref reminded Julie to protect yourself at all times. The annoyed Julie took a left-right that slipped his guard. Julie took a rare step back surprised at the power of the right.

Gannon saw the reaction and went for the body. Julie blocked the right but ate the left hook in order to land his own right to Gannon's head. Gannon shook off the effects and let loose with a flurry of punches both high and low. Julie didn't back up this time when the right got through. Gannon wrapped him up and leaned into Julie's ear.

"My boys and me would really love to suck your girl dry." Gannon whispered in his ear.

Julie tried to wrench his arms free as the words sunk in. Gannon just let him expend his energy.

"Then she could return the favor and suck us dry." Gannon said to him before releasing him and shoving Julie back and landing a double hook to the head.

Julie slammed his fist together in frustration, dropped his guard, and waded into two punches to get inside the taller fighter. Two left hooks had Gannon backing up with a new respect for Julie but he noticed the swelling in Julie's left eye.

Julie threw a wild right that whiffed completely sending him off balance with his guard down. Gannon pounced and opened up on the almost defenseless Julie. Gannon was confident that he was in Julie's head and it was a matter of time before he wore him down and caught him with a photogenic knockout. Gannon was already thinking about a victory over a former contenders son and how good that would look in his record.

Gannon got a few more shots past Julie's guard before the round ended. Julie was visibly shook a little when he walked back to his corner. The second his butt hit the stool Julie's father was all over him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ceasar screamed as he slapped Julie in the face.

Julie's eyes flicked to his father for a second before returning to his opponent across the ring. Gannon smiled as he exchanged words with his corner. Julie was able to read Gannon and his cornerman's lips enough recognize them mouth "tits" and what Julie thought was a racial slur directed at his wife.

"You can't let that guero get in your head. Right now you're doing what he wants, fighting his fight." Ceasar chastised.

Julie tore his gaze off his opponent and listened. Ceasar switched to Spanish so he could yell instructions without Gannon's corner understanding.

"I know he's talking trash in your ear. I saw him looking at your woman. If your putita could keep her top on you wouldn't have that problem. He's got you swinging mad and wild when he gets in your ear. Keep doing that." Ceasar told a surprised Julie.

"Just make sure you tuck your chin into your shoulder so he can't knock you out. Eat those punches and back up like he hurt you." Ceasar told him.

Julie listened and anticipated where it was going.

"Get him where he starts throwing combos at your head after you throw that big right and miss. Next time he does that you dig to the body and break his ass in half." Ceasar told him.

Julie nodded as the buzzer signaling the second round was about to start. Julie bulled the taller fighter into the corner and dug body shots into Gannon's guarded midsection.

The taller Gannon deftly sidestepped Julie and spun him into the corner. Julie was trapped and Gannon was able to step back just enough that Julie was unable to reach him with his jab. Gannon took his time stepping in and letting loose with a quick combo and stepping back out of reach. Julie's face was starting to swell from the barrage of punches he was taking.

Julie bulled into Gannon and the fighter leaned into his ear.

"You think the kids really yours? Your girl was pretty comfortable flashing her stuff for a roomful of men. She ever work the pole?" Gannon taunted.

Julie swung hard at his opponent. At close range, the blow hit Gannon's guard. While it didn't get through the blow landed hard enough to the gloves that a hint of fear flashed through Gannons eyes. If that had got threw Gannon knew it would have put his lights out. Gannon took an involuntary step back and Julie swarmed on him. Julie was ripping blows to Gannon's body. Gannon had both hands clenched to his ribs to stop Julie from caving in his ribs. Julie went high and landed a nasty left hook to Gannon's face that opened a cut above his right eye.

Gannon was backpedaling like crazy and Julie was stalking him like a slasher villain. The role had been completely reversed now and Julie was the aggressor. Gannon didn't want any part of Julie as he tried to cut the ring off. Julie wasn't landing a lot of solid punches but he was slamming into his guard with bad intentions. Then as if someone had dumped a refrigerator on his back Julie ran out of steam. All of a sudden Julie's gloves felt like they were filled with cement. The bell rang before Gannon could take advantage of his gassed opponent.

Ceasar saw that his son was all wore out. He tried to turn it to their advantage.

"Now let him talk trash and eat those punches. Let him think he was you where he wants you. Bide your time." Ceasar told his son.

The minute between rounds wasn't enough for Julie to get his wind back. Gannon came out circling from the outside. Julie didn't retaliate. Gannon picked up the pace and still, Julie was barely throwing anything back. What he was throwing was weak compared to his punches the last round. Julie heard Gannon's corner tell him to open up. Julie was now on the receiving end of multi-shot combos mostly to the head. At about the halfway point of the round, the ref stepped in to warn Julie if he didn't get working he was going to stop the fight. Julie got his hands going but lost the four exchanges he had with Gannon before the bell rang.

Wanda had made it to Julie's corner which annoyed Ceasar beyond belief. He clearly blamed his daughter in law for wasting his son's talent. He hated her. Granddaughter or no he wished his son had never met this "Diabla Negra" as he called her while telling his son that it was now or never, dig down or get knocked out. If he lost he could expect his wife to run a white boy train in the locker room because pussy was for winners.

Wanda didn't speak Spanish but understood "Diabla Negra" she shot Ceasar an evil look as he exited the ring. Ceasar returned her stare and it was clear that family or no these two would always hate each other.

Gannon was back in taunting mode. He saw that Julie was worn out. He was looking for a photogenic knockout again. Getting Julie to swing wild was the best way to achieve that.

"I see your girl still isn't wearing a bra." he said to Julie as the clenched in the center of the ring.

Julie angrily shoved Gannon and swung wildly with a right that missed and sent Julie stumbling forward. Julie tucked his chin and ate three jabs and a left hook. All four shots landed but Julie took them well with his neck reinforced by his chin resting on his shoulder. Julie stepped back like he was hurt. Gannon pursued and threw a combo at his head. Julie blocked most of it and slipped a jab threw Gannon's guard that kept the ref from stepping in and warning Julie to stay competitive or take the stoppage. There wasn't much on the jab and Gannon was sensing Julie's weakness.

Gannon was now throwing bombs trying to end the fight in a way that would make highlight reels. Julie responded with a weak series of body shots. Julie was tired and the shots were not near what Julie was capable of but Gannon clenched again.

"What's the most guys your girls ever let run a train on her? It's important for after the fight." Gannon taunted.

Julie again shifted like he was going to throw a big right. Instead, he rotated his hips the other way and threw a vicious left hook to Gannon's right side. Gannon blocked the blow with his elbow surprised at the power that crashed into him. He realized Julie had been playing possum and stepped way back to avoid any followup.

Julie was tired but stalking again. Gannon was throwing jabs from on the outside. Julie was seething with anger. Gannon was reluctant to trade and was content to pick Julie apart with week jabs. A frustrated Julie bulled Gannon into the corner just before the bell rang.

"You're gonna have to do something cause he's gonna coast to the end of the fight. you scared him enough that he won't mix it up. You can't win on points you need to catch him and bang him out. You have to dig deep." Ceasar told his son.

Ceasar wanted that to be the last thing his son heard before going out for what very well could be the last round of his short career. If it was over "Dig deep" was the perfect advice he could give his son not only in boxing but in life. Unfortunately, Wanda had other thoughts.

"You can do it, baby. We love you no matter what." she yelled.

Ceasar stood fuming at his daughter in law. She had ruined what should have been a successful boxing career, she had gotten knocked up and trapped his son in marriage, she had distracted Julie from training, she had caused a distraction in the locker room. And now to cap it off she was here standing in the corner his corner pushing her presence where it was wanted. Unless she wanted to strut around in a bikini carrying a card with the round number women had no business this close to the ring. From the way she was jiggling she hadn't even bothered to put a bra on after flashing her stuff around the locker room. Ceasar hated himself for not being able to tear his gaze from the cleavage she was showing as too many of the snaps on her blouse were undone.

Back in the ring, Julie was just no quite fast enough to close the gap between the taller Gannon. Julie was tiring and Gannon was wanting to finish strong for the cameras who while not airing the fight were at least recording it. Gannon allowed his attention to slip to the cameramen he was annoyed to find one of the cameras had turned his attention to Julie's big-breasted baby momma at ringside as she cheered desperately for her man.

Julie's father wanted to yell last-minute instructions to his son but was drowned out by Wanda's cheering. He angrily looked at her and noticed the camera focused on his son's wife. He had an evil idea. Julie was trying to bull Gannon into the corner opposite from Ceasar's position. Ceasar noted Julie's back was to them and Gannon was facing Ceasar's corner. The fact that the cameraman had become infatuated with the bouncing Wanda only made his plan sweeter. Hoping to distract Gannon just long enough that Julie can land the big punch Ceasar positioned himself behind his daughter in law. He really hated her and admitted he might have done this just because he hated her and not to help his son. Ceasar reached around Wanda's body. The cameraman's eyes went wide with anticipation as Ceasar gripped the sides of Wanda's blouse. Wanda's eyes went wide with shock as the snaps on her bra started popping. Wanda looked into the camera as her blouse flew open. Wanda scanned the other side of the arena at all the people again getting a look at her bare breasts. One of whom was the stunned fighter who had spent several minutes pounding her husband's face in. Wanda tried to back away from the camera pointed at her naked tips and ran into Ceasar's erection as he ground his pelvis into her ass. The camera caught her surprised reaction and his evil look of glee as he rubbed against his sons's wife.

Gannon was shocked to see the hanging pair of giant black titties in the audience. He was distracted just long enough for Julie to land a crushing left hook. The blow landed right on his chin and Gannon spun right as he fell. The ref counted one as he dropped to his knees to check the fallen fighter. Gannon was out cold. The ref called the fight as Julie celebrated his underdog come from behind win. That Julie thought the loud cheer from the audience was all for him was both cute and sad.

Wanda had managed to cover up before Julie was any the wiser. Ceasar embraced his victorious son in the center of the ring.

"We did it, dad! We showed him." Julie exclaimed excited.

"We showed the world son." Ceasar said with a wicked grin.

Julie was none the wiser until six weeks later when the new issue of "Fight Nite" magazine came out and in the of the cover was his wife with her blouse wide open, her breasts censored by a K. and an O. over her nips. Impressive set of Knockouts from Duran 15 pages of color photos, read the caption. Under his semi topless wife.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers