Wanda as Seen from the Audience

Story Info
A long time admirer gets to see his biggest desire.
2.4k words
4.11
8.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

Wanda At The Beach told from the perspective of an audience member. I decided to write something for the fans of my exposure fetish fans so they don't abandon me while I write more relationship-driven stuff.

When I heard about the event I thought it was too good to be true. I had always had kind of a crush on Wanda. She was pretty easy to crush on. She was so sweet and fun. Not to mention that she was gorgeous. She had perfect skin that looked like coffee with lots of cream. She had big round eyes that lit up when she smiled or laughed. Her eyes were almost jet black. She had this cute nose that looked like a button and curvy cheekbones. Of course, what really set Wanda apart was her massive chest. She was easily the bustiest girl in school. I spent so many hours of my youth fantasizing about her boobs. I loved watching her walk. You could tell by the way she jiggled that those puppies were as soft as pillows.

Not that I would ever find out. I was scared to approach her. At first, it was because she had attracted the attention of some ruthless bullies. Dillon and his friends were just wicked. They tormented anyone who showed weakness. I had zero chance. Dillon roamed in a pack with his five underlings. Any one of them could have beaten me up. The fact that they would gang up on kids six to one to harass and embarrass them made the only strategy for survival to stay out of their way. Out of sight out of mind and try not to get stuffed in a garbage can.

Wanda ended up dating the first guy who stood up to Dillon and his goons when we got to high school. Dillon snapped Wanda's bra and that was the last time Dillon ever messed with Wanda again. I wish it had been me that stood up to those guys. It's pretty easy to be brave when you are Julio "Julie" Duran. Julie was the son of the famous boxer, Ceasar Duran. He had learned to fight from his father who owned a boxing gym. On top of that, Julie was swoll up with big muscles. One punch was all it took to end Dillon and his buddies reign of terror. Dillon cowered on the floor as Julie stood over him. His thugs were afraid of Julie even if they outnumbered him.

Julie was a lot more likable than Dillon and his crew but that didn't take the sting from seeing him with Wanda. They may not have been the perfect couple but they were perfect for each other. Julie made Wanda feel safe enough to come out of her shell and reveal how sweet and funny she was. Julie was painfully shy and wouldn't have interacted with anyone if it wasn't for Wanda. It hurt watching them be so happy together. It made me regret not being the one who stuck up for Wanda.

I spent all of high school regretting my cowardness with Wanda. It didn't help that Wanda was in my study group. She was always catching me staring at her chest. She would give me a knowing smile that let me know it was ok she understood she had a perfect rack and didn't blame me for looking. It made me want her all the more. I really thought if it wasn't for Julie I would have had a chance. Wanda had a way of making every guy think that.

Then one-day senior year I heard an amazing rumor. Julie and Wanda had broken up. It was like the heavens had opened up and answered my prayers. I remember getting to school that day promising myself I would ask Wanda out the first chance I got. Then I saw Julie. He didn't look right. I had never been afraid of him before since he was a nice guy. The look in his eye sent a chill through my body. You could tell he was hurting and looking for a way to end his pain. I suddenly became very aware of how hard boxing training had made his body. His forearms were corded with muscles for snapping extra power into his punches. His Jaw was knotted with muscle from wearing such an intense mask of pain from missing Wanda. I thought I was afraid of Dillon and his buddies until I saw Julie and learned what it was like to fear someone.

Then another rumor started. I don't know how it started but the word went out that Wanda's friends, Britney and Ashley, were going to pull her bikini off at spring break. I didn't necessarily believe it. I didn't have any reason to believe it. Wanda's friends didn't have any reason to do that to their friend. There was talk that the guys in the audience were supposed to pay if they actually went through with it. I was sure that they could make a pretty hefty sum from the males of the school if it was actually true. Everyone wanted to see Wanda's giant eighteen-year-old tits.

I showed up even if I didn't think it was actually going to happen. There was no way I was going to miss the chance to see Wanda topless. The crowd that showed up was huge. I figured with the number of people there it must have been a joke. It looked like all the guys from school had shown up. There was no way this many people had shown up but kept it a secret from Wanda. One good thing was that Julie was nowhere to be seen. The other good thing was Wanda looked amazing in her yellow bikini. She was so stunning. It wasn't as good as seeing her bare boobs but it was worth the trip to the beach to see her anyway.

I was having a great time watching Wanda prance around in her cute little swimsuit. She and her friends challenged a trio of college guy to a game of beach volleyball. Wanda was acting extra flirt with one of the college guys. The guy had no knowledge or fear of Julie. As much as I didn't like seeing her flirt with yet another guy the idea of seeing Wanda jump and bounce around while playing was really exciting. I wanted to get a closer look but Dillon and his friends were hanging out upfront of the volleyball courts. it should have been a tip off that Dillon's friends were armed with camcorders but I didn't think anything of it.

Wanda took her place at the back of the court nearest the bleachers where we were all seated. It was a little disappointing that her back was to us. Of course, Wanda had the typical large curvy ass that black girls were famous for but her most prominent feature or features were her huge breasts. I was really hoping to get to see her boobs jiggle about in her bikini. The college guys were going to get an eyeful for sure. You could tell by the way they were looking at Wanda they were excited to see her in action.

The game didn't last long. Ashley was all-state in volleyball. The college guys were fit and athletic but had no chance against Ashley on the net. I am sure Wanda was quite distracting on the other side of the court. The guys took it in good-natured stride though. Wanda was really getting flirty with one of the guys. I was pretty sure Wanda had been sleeping with Julie for a while but was starting to wonder if she was seriously considering hooking up with this surfer/stoner guy. I was starting to feel a familiar twist of jealousy in my gut.

Ashley finished the game by spiking the ball off one of the college guys heads. He looked embarrassed about it but was appeased by Wanda's smile. Wanda and her friends exchanged high fives. Britney and Ashley spun Wanda so they were all facing the crowd who was mostly on its feet for some reason. Britney and Ashley flanked Wanda on either side and raised her hands in the air in a victorious gesture. I was admiring Wanda's knockers as the swayed in her bikini top when my view was blocked by Dillon. He stood in front of Wanda. Wanda gave him a hateful look. Wanda tried to put her arms down but her friends held her firmly in place.

Wanda glanced past Dillon at the huge crowd of boys from school. She noticed Dillon's friends spread out with cameras. It hit me about the same time that it hit Wanda. Reality washed over Wanda and I could see the panic spread through her face. I felt bad for Wanda and I felt guilty for the excitement that I was feeling. I was worried that Dillon was going to block my view of Wanda's body. Almost as if he read my mind Dillon stepped to Wanda's side so the crowd had a clear view of Wanda.

All around me I saw camera flashes going off. I was kicking myself for not bringing my camera. I was paying extra close attention since I wouldn't have any photos to commemorate this. Dillon ran his hand up Wanda's bare stomach. Wanda was frozen like a deer in headlights as we watched him slip his fingers under her bikini top. Dillon gripped the bra in his hand and Wanda looked right at me. I was about to see her tits and she knew it. Not just me but everyone else in the school. I was as hard as a rock when I thought about her knowing that I had seen her tits every time I saw her after this. The fact that everyone around me was going to see was so exciting.

Dillon started to pull her top up. The bottoms of her big round breasts came into view. It felt like the whole crowd was holding their breath in anticipation. Wanda had big areolas. They were not as dark as I thought they would be. I hadn't really seen black girls topless before this. Mostly I had only seen naked black titties in National Geographic. I was stunned at how amazing Wanda's nipples were as Dillon pulled her top over them. They were really prominent. Dillon pulled Wanda's swimsuit up to her neck and revealed Wanda's entire chest to us in the audience. The cheer was almost deafening.

Wanda's tits were spectacular. The look of shock in her eyes as she looked at the mass of her classmates was priceless. She struggled to free her hands from Britney and Ashley's grip. Her bare breasts jiggled from side to side as her friends refused to let her go. Dillon has the evilest satisfied look on his face.

Two of Dillon's goon stepped forward armed with video cameras. The look of horror in Wanda's face was apparent as she realized her humiliation was being permanently documented. One of the camera's got really close to Wanda's naked chest. Dillon Was mugging for the camera's enjoying his part in Wanda's torment. Just as I thought it couldn't get any sexier, Dillon grabbed Wanda's breast and gave it a serious squeeze. The crowd around me started another roar of approval that grew as Dillon started shaking Wanda's tit with his hand. Dillon pinched Wanda's firm looking nip between his thumb and finger and it looked like Wanda enjoyed having her nipple played with. We were going crazy in the crowd as Dillon pulled her nipple tip toward Wanda's open mouth. At the last second, Wanda turned her head and Dillon just brushed her face with her nipple.

Just as I was starting to feel guilty for enjoying Wanda's exposure Dillon pulled her top down and stepped back in front of her. The crowd reacted by booing loudly to the end of the show. Wanda looked like she wanted to kill Dillon. All of a sudden the guilt from participating in this hit me. I couldn't believe that we had done this to such a sweet girl. It was weird being this turned on while feeling this bad.

My moral quandary was interrupted by Dillon again snatching Wanda's top over her boobs. Wanda wasn't expecting it like the first time and the look of stunned shock had my whole body humming with desire. Dillon stepped to Wanda's side again so we could all see her rack again. The crowd was again screaming at the top of its lungs for Wanda's beautiful bare tits.

Wanda turned her head and looked into Dillon's eyes. They exchanged a glance and Wanda shook her head no. Dillon craned his head forward and put Wanda's breast in his mouth. I almost came in my pants as I watched Wanda's reaction to Dillon sucking on her tit. Dillon switched nipples and Wanda mouth gaped open in what looked like pleasure.

The crowd around me started chanting for more. They wanted to see Wanda's pussy. After seeing Wanda get her tits sucked on I found myself caught up in the chant for Wanda's Pussy. Dillon released Wanda's nip from his mouth. He looked Wanda right in her terrified eyes. The goons with cameras surrounded Wanda. They weren't worried about blocking the crowd's view anymore. One positioned himself behind Wanda and two crouched on either side of her for an up-close view of Wanda's yellow bikini bottoms. The other camera was positioned to get Wanda's reaction.

Dillons moved his head so he could look Wanda's body up and down. Wanda looked out over the crowd she saw me chanting for her pussy. I didn't care. I wanted to see her pussy so bad. Jealousy and guilt weren't a factor for me anymore I needed to see Wanda with her panties wrapped around her ankles. Wanda's eyes went from camera to camera and then back to Dillon. I saw Dillon's arm go behind Wanda's back and his hand rest on her hip. The other hand approached her other hip. Again the crowd went quiet in anticipation.

As Dillon's thumbs were about to hook Wanda's bottoms. Britney and Ashley released Wanda's hands from their grasp. Wanda stumbled forward in time to keep Dillon from gripping her bikini bottoms. The crowd was too stunned to react. It was like a massive instant case of blue balls. Wanda pulled her top down at last. Dillon said something to Wanda and she responded by throwing a punch to Dillon's nose. Dillon fell down on his fat ass and blood spurted from his nose. He covered his face with his hand as blood flowed around his palm. Wanda turned and ran away probably fighting back tears as I was left with my very conflicted emotions.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers