Wanda at the Beach

Story Info
Exposure a long time coming.
4.4k words
3.91
39.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers

Wanda was wrong about so much. She thought she could trust her friends. She thought the boys who made her life torture had grown up and moved on with their lives. She thought the protection she had gained from dating the most feared fighter in her school would apply even after they had broken up. She thought the beach at spring break was the perfect place for some harmless flirting practice with college guys before she left for University the next fall. Wanda was wrong about all of it.

Wanda was the only black girl in her part of town. It wasn't so bad when she was younger but puberty hit her hard one summer. She walked into school in the 6th grade with a very full c cup, and her breast just got bigger from there. Being the first of her peers to develop wasn't easy. She already stuck out because of her race. Now at the age where kids first start to get curious about sex, she had the full attention of all the boys in school. She realized very quickly that it wasn't romantic attention girls dreamed about. She was more of an object of curiosity. The boys had all seen naked women in movies and in the Playboy magazines, they passed around on the bus and in the bathrooms. Black women were a rarity in the pre-internet days. Outside of national geographic black women were almost impossible to see naked.

Wanda quickly learned not to enjoy the attention she was getting. She felt like she was under a microscope all the time. She did her best to fade into the background. It was an impossible task. She became withdrawn and much more solitary because of it. This caused most of the girls to avoid her and the boys to assume she was stuck up. Soon she became the target of a group of bullies. They were led by a boy named Dillon. Dillon was much larger than his peers. Just his size was enough to elevate him to the king of the school. Even worse he always traveled in a pack. Dillon had a group of about five boys who made it a point to harass Wanda whenever they could. It wasn't very likely that anyone would stand up to this group. Wanda felt that she would have been a target of Dillon and his friends even if she wasn't so developed because he gave the impression he was mildly racist. The size and perfect shape of Wanda's chest though, made sure most of the bullying attention would focus on her breasts.

It started with comments. The group publically speculated on the size and shape of Wanda's nipples. The big debate was Hershey's kisses or sloppy chocolate pudding smeared across her giant tits. The teachers ignored it for the most part not wanting to insert themselves into a potential racial minefield. The few times the principal got involved he was obviously uncomfortable addressing anything to do with Wanda's breasts as he did everything he could to not get caught stealing glances at Wanda. The lack of consequences encouraged Dillon and his friends to continue. Soon the whole school was calling Wanda Cocoa Tits or pudding nipples. Her breasts were known to everyone as the watermelon patch. Dillon's crew loved to watch her walk by and chant "bouncy bouncy bouncy..." while mimicking her breasts with their hands. The public shaming was really starting to get to Wanda. It seemed to be escalating and slowly proceded to physical torment. Bra snapping became commonplace and Dillon's crew made it a point to bump into Wanda's breasts at every opportunity.

What Wanda hated the most was that so much of the school seemed to enjoy her torment. The boys of the school, in particular, were seeming to enjoy her public discomfort. Even the male teachers seemed to like it. Outside of a few girls who felt bad for Wanda, it was like the whole world was getting off on her misery.

The bullies were getting bolder and bolder. How far was it going to go? The worst part about it was how public it was. The more of an audience they had the more the boys enjoyed tormenting Wanda. Dillon had figured out he could undo the hooks Wanda's bra when he snapped it if he pinched it just right. He was able to get two of the three hooks undone with one hand the first time he actually tried. Within a week he was consistently unhooking three and was getting better at it every day. Wanda knew it was just a matter of time before he perfected the technique.

Dillon's sister Britany was one of the girls who didn't enjoy what Dillon was doing. She was always overhearing Dillon and his friends' plans for Wanda and her tits. They were constantly planning some caper to touch them or finally see them bare. Britany knew this time they were serious about exposing Wanda. She took upon herself to warn Wanda what was coming once mastered the trick. Once they were able to remove Wandas bra through her shirt, Dillon's friends were going to wet her shirt down in front of as many people as they could. Wanda stopped wearing white. It was a race against the calendar. Wanda knew it was coming and all the boys from school knew it was coming. If Dillon could do it before the school year ended he would be a hero to all the boys. Seeing Wanda's tits became the holy grail for all the boys.

Wanda was worried every day that this would be the day. Fortunately for Wanda, the school year ended before Dillon was able to perfect the maneuver. All the boys were disappointed. But Dillon made them a promise that he was going to show off Wanda's tits for everyone.

All summer Wanda worried and stressed about Dillons promise to expose her chest. Every day that went by she was closer to the new school year. Even worse was they were starting at a much larger High school this year and now the audience to her torment would be even bigger. She almost wished she had gotten it over with before.

Wanda had worked herself into a panic on the first day of high school. Her heart sank as she entered her homeroom class to find Dillon and five of his friends waiting for her. She scanned the room for an empty seat. She saw a perfect seat in the back of the class surrounded by other students where Dillon and his friends wouldn't be able to sit around her. At least she would be safe during class. She was so relieved she didn't even notice the boy sitting next to her.

Her relief was short lived as Dillon and his crew walked up to her desk. They pointed out all the desks around Wanda and told the students to beat it. Even going so far as to lift one small boy by his shirt. Everyone sheepishly listened and slunk away not wanting to start trouble with the united front of Dillon and his crew. Everyone except the boy seated next to Wanda. He made no effort to move and gave no indication he had any inclination to move. When Dillon made a veiled threat to the boy he looked almost amused.

The boy was from one of the other small junior high schools that fed into the larger High school. Wanda didn't know him and neither did Dillon and his friends. If they had been paying attention they may have noticed that although he wasn't as big as Dillon he was deceptively powerful. His shoulders were very wide and he had overgrown forearms almost like a real-life version of Popeye. He wore his Jet black hair combed straight back. He looked Italian or maybe Spanish. He wasn't particularly attractive and he mostly looked at the ground. Dillon told him they would finish this later as he took the seat behind Wanda.

Wanda was almost happy that Dillon had found another outlet for his attention. Maybe if she was lucky they would forget about her for a while. She felt a little guilty for wishing this fate on this boy she never met. She was just relieved at the thought that for just a little while she might be spared Dillon and his friends torment.

That relief only lasted a minute or two. She felt her bra constrict across her chest as Dillon pulled the strap way back. The familiar Thwack seemed extra loud because of how quiet the class had been. Dillon and his friends laughed and exchanged high fives as the class turned to stare at Wanda. Wanda hated being the center of attention and she knew all the boys were looking at her chest. She hated being looked at like a piece of meat while Dillon and his friends just laughed and enjoyed her discomfort.

While Wanda was having all these thoughts, the boy next to her rose to his feet and punched Dillon in the mouth so hard he and his desk toppled over into the next row. Dillon's friends stood up to defend their leader but paused when the boy showed no fear at their numbers advantage. Dillon made no effort to get to his feet. He was stunned at how much his face hurt and the boy didn't even look like he had put much effort into the blow.

The boy didn't protest when he was sent to the principal's office. Right away the whispers started. The members of the class that knew the boy let Dillon and his crew know how dumb they were to pick a fight with the boy. Wanda learned the boy was Julio "Julie" Duran the son of a former light heavyweight contender who was being groomed to continue the family legacy. Dillon and his friends seemed to physically shrink after hearing that.

Julie had been suspended for the rest of the week. Dillon and his friends had not said anything to Wanda since the incident. In fact, Dillon had avoided Wanda as much as he could afterward. When Julie got back from suspension Dillon and his friends really quieted down. It was like they were different people. No longer bold bullies who picked on anyone they thought was weaker. They had been tested publicly and they had failed. They had pretended to be tough and were now exposed. Wanda loved seeing it. She realized the irony of it. She had feared being the victim of public exposure but now loved seeing her tormentors being exposed.

She followed Julie around as often as she could because loved seeing the effect it had on Dillon and his friends whenever he was in their vicinity. They were like little fish in the presence of a shark. Preying to be left alone but helpless in his presence. It reminded her how she felt when they used to torment her.

She noticed how little Julie talked to anyone. He was always alone. He rarely initiated a conversation with anyone and mostly looked at the ground as he walked around. He never talked to girls. The very quiet rumor around the school was that he was gay, but no one ever said it anywhere near Julie.

After a few weeks of freedom from Dillon's torture, Wanda decided it was time to thank Julie for what he had done for her. She cornered him outside his locker and started a conversation with him. She had asked him why he did what he did and he responded that he didn't tolerate disrespect to women. She noticed that like every other guy couldn't help sneaking glances at her chest. Wanda hated it but had come to expect it, but when Julie did it she felt different. It was the first time she was happy to have someone look at her breasts like that. The fact that she was pouring her heart out about how much it meant to her to feel safe at school for the first time in years, while he kept peaking at her breasts was a real turn on. She finished by giving him a thank you hug and felt his rock hard erection pressing against her. She let go startled and looked into his eyes he was obviously embarrassed and apologized before hurrying away. She made a mental note that Julie was definitely not gay.

It was the first time Wanda had ever experienced anything like that before. The more she thought about Julie the more she realized she liked him. She would find herself sweating a little when she imagined reasons to hug him again. She wouldn't pull away so fast next time she told herself.

Unfortunately, Julie made no effort to engage with Wanda in the following days. Wanda finally accepted that if she wanted something to happen with Julie then she would have to be the one to make it happen. Julie was just too shy. Wanda was scared but convinced herself that Julie's erection was a pretty clear sign he was interested.

Wanda Screwed up her courage and asked Julie out for miniature golf. She promised him a kiss if he got a hole in one knowing that the 18th hole was a gimmie that was almost impossible to blow. He sank it no problem. That first kiss was a first for both of them. They were officially boyfriend and girlfriend after that. They went on to have many firsts after that. By the time senior rolled around Julie had become an amazing lover. His athletic stamina and attention to detail combined with an unstoppable drive to please Wanda had left a bit spoiled in bed. She couldn't relate to her peers' fumble fingers experiences with selfish oblivious male partners.

Dillon and his friends had not given Wanda any problems after that first day of class. In fact, even though she got a lot of looks because of her breasts, she was never directly harassed about her sexuality again. Wanda was able to open up more now that she no longer received so much negative attention. She started making friends with her female classmates as well. Surprisingly, she became very close friends with Britney even though she still wouldn't go over to her house because of Dillon. She wasn't that crazy. Britney had become her best friend along with Ashley. The three of them were even nicknamed the Three Amigas.

Britney and Ashley loved hearing stories about Wanda and Julie's love life. Even though they didn't think Julie was very attractive they were jealous of how well he treated Wanda. After enough time though it started to bother Wanda that her friends didn't think Julie was attractive. It didn't matter that he had packed on more muscle and started to look like he was made out of armor plates. It didn't matter that compared to the other girls' sex stories it was obvious Julie was lightyears beyond the other high school boys. Julie was just not the type of boy that makes girls swoon. He was fine for a high school boy but Wanda planned on ending things before she went away to college. It was time to experience something new.

Julie started to sense something was wrong when she became withdrawn and vague whenever he talked about the future. When Wanda brought up the idea of having an open relationship while they were away at school Julie didn't take it well. After about an hour of fighting the two had broken up.

Word spread quickly of the breakup. Wanda found she was now the romantic target of most of the school now. Unlike years ago many of her classmates had matured enough to be seriously interested in dating her. Despite the fear Julie inspired, many boys were brave enough to ask Wanda out.

Spring break was coming up soon. Wanda and her friends had all turned eighteen in the last couple of months. They would be graduating in two months and the beach was the perfect opportunity to practice flirting with college boys. She had no interest in dating high school boys anymore. It was time to move on to men. Wanda had been less than gracious when turning down her classmates. She had not gone out of her way to preserve Julies feelings as she talked of upgrading her dating life. She knew it hurt his feelings when it got back to him and it made her happy to have that power over her ex boyfriend.

Wanda had made a big deal out of picking out her bikini's that year. She knew what the college boys would want. The girls had decided that the best place on the beach to meet hot guys was the volleyball court. So athletic suits were the choice. Wanda had chosen a yellow suit that contrasted her skin beautifully. it was cut high on her hips making her legs look longer, which did something to balance out how delightfully top heavy her body was. The bottoms were wide enough to cover her shapely ass and cut in front to make her stomach more streamlined. The main selling feature of the suit was the top. It was a Sports bra styled but pushed her breasts high and together. The cherry on top was the large cleavage window cut out of the top. It showed off a lot if skin but was situated so that a wardrobe malfunction was almost impossible no matter how much she jumped up and down. Wanda couldn't wait to get on the court. Ashley was all-county in volleyball and planned on ruling the sand. Wanda knew all eyes would be on her anytime she jumped or bounced.

The volleyball courts were completely packed the first day of Spring break. Wanda could not believe how many of the boys from school had shown up. Practically every guy in the senior class had shown up. Julie was the only obvious absence. The bleachers around the volleyball courts were packed everyone at least had disposable cameras and her classmates had a surprising amount of camcorders for high school kids.

Wanda could feel everyone looking at her in her new bikini. While she was enjoying the attention and was confident in her body. She was glad she hadn't gotten too extreme in her bathing suit choice. She was definitely starting to feel like she was on display.

Wanda had taken notice of how many cameras were pointed at her throughout the day. She had especially taken notice of Dillons four friends scattered around the volleyball courts with camcorders and how often they were pointed at her. She had resolved herself not to let them ruin her day though. She was free from Julie for the first time in years and had her pick of several college hotties who hadn't taken their eyes off her all day.

She did decide not to face the bleachers when she and her friends finally got a game. So that Dillon's friends didn't get a direct shot of her breasts bouncing around during the game. The tradeoff though was that Dillon was seated right behind her for the whole game only a few feet from her ass the whole game. She didn't care she would be done with school in a few weeks and never see Dillon again let him look and want her like everyone else.

Wanda was the designated server for her team. She stayed at the back of the court the whole time. Britney did her part where she could but Ashley dominated the game. The guys they were playing were cute and quite distracted by Wanda and weren't playing their best anyway. Mostly they were just enjoying the girls' celebratory jumps after a score. Ashley had spiked the ball off the cutest guy's head and Wanda was so amused by it that she didn't notice the double thumbs up Britney and Ashley gave the crowd or the wicked look in their eyes when they did it. Wanda was also unaware that half the boys from school were now pointing a camera at her. She only barely registered that the boys from school were all on their feet now. She really didn't notice Dillon's friends strategically placed around the court. The cute boy gave her an embarrassed smile as she high fived with Britney and Ashley.

Before Wanda knew what was happening Britney grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her towards the crowd. She was almost nose to nose with Dillon. She hated his disgusting face. She decided to get Julie to embarrass him in school again as a going away present to herself. She was relishing the thought of Dillon on the ground again and how much she enjoyed his humiliation. She didn't register anything wrong when Britney and Ashley each grabbed one of her arms and raised them up in the air. She assumed it was a celebratory gesture. Wanda's breasts bounced only inches from Dillon's face. She hated the look on his face when he looked at her. She was annoyed at her friends for jostling her like that in front of the person she hated the most. Unaware that her friends had done it on purpose. She looked over Dillon's shoulder and saw his friend pointing a camera at her. More specifically pointed at her chest. She looked back at Dillon staring at her cleavage and tried to wrench her hands free. It dawned on Wanda that her friends weren't going to let go. She noticed another of Dillon's friends recording as her discomfort set in. Dillon was so happy seeing the look of panic in Wanda's eyes. It felt like slow motion to Wanda as Dillon stepped to the side so as not to block the crowd's view. Wanda's eyes were wide with shock as she realized what was happening.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers
12