Wanda Back at School Pt. 03

Story Info
Wanda's boyfriend sees a photo of her public exposure.
1.8k words
4.08
7.6k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
240 Followers

This is the fourth installment in the Wanda series. The series started with Wanda at the Beach. Wanda is a High School senior about to graduate. She is the only black girl in her school and developed an amazing pair of large breast very early. Her breasts have been the focus of a great deal of attention over the years. Seeing them has become a goal of most of the male student body. Wanda managed to keep covered up until spring break. During a beach volleyball game, her two best friends conspired with a group of bullies, who targeted Wanda for harassment, to arrange a large audience who came armed with cameras to thoroughly document Wanda's public exposure and light groping at the hands of the bullies. Class has now resumed after break and Wanda finds herself reliving her experience through a series of photos left around the school for Wanda to find.

As soon as the class cleared out Mr. Shark called the principal to report the incident with the chart. He wanted Mr. Lolis to hear what happened from him before any rumors started up regarding his behavior. Mr. Lolis walked into the room to find a larger than life photo of one of the female students topless on a pull-down wall map. Lolis demanded an explanation. Lolis found sharks explanation hard to follow. He couldn't tell if it was because Shark was rambling incoherently or if it was because the sight of Wanda's massive rack made it impossible to think. Shark left out huge details about the incident. He left out the part about getting a massive erection in class. He blamed his inability to raise the map on equipment malfunction. Mr. Lolis took it upon himself to thoroughly check the roller on the map. He raised and lowered the map over and over. Topless Wanda went up, topless Wanda came down, up, down, up, down inches from Lolis' face. Lolis fantasized about motorboating the Larger than life titties. Mr. Lolis fiddled with the map for as long as he could before it became obvious what he was doing. Even though the map was working fine Lolis declared it broken and summoned a custodian to take down the map. Lolis demanded the broken map be taken to his office and he would make sure it was disposed of properly. For some reason, it took the entire custodial staff to take down one map.

Julie was ecstatic when he walked into his first-period classroom. Wanda had just agreed to get back together with him. nothing could have made him happier. To Julie, there were only three things in life that mattered his family, boxing, and Wanda. He had fallen for Wanda the second he saw her. She was so beautiful her eyes were dark as night and her skin looked like coffee and cream. Her body was amazing. It was all curvy and her breasts were like large Hindenburg docked on her chest. He heard music in his head as she walked, all strings and smooth horns. Time slowed down as she approached the empty seat next to his. She looked upset somehow. He wanted nothing more than to make all her troubles go away. If only the universe would grant him the opportunity he dreamed. She sat down and glanced over at him. She gave him no mind whatsoever. It was like he wasn't there. He looked down at his desk dejectedly. She didn't even see him sitting right next to him. No girl ever did. Why would this goddess be any different?

As Julie sat there wishing a way for the universe to put him in Wanda's life a group of tough looking boys surrounded their desks. They started kicking people out of their seats around them. Julie had no intention of moving. The largest of the boys stood towering over him. Telling him to move his taco selling ass. Julie was about to stomp a mud hole in this boy. This boy's size advantage mattered little to Julie who even at fifteen punched harder than most of the grown men training in his father's boxing gym.

Julie was picturing the fight in his mind. Julie could see the combinations he would throw. He was already thinking of blocking and countering. Julie had a combat mind. He plotted a fight in his head and made adjustments on the fly. When it came to fighting his mind worked faster than a supercomputer. All of a sudden the computer froze. Julie had a massive erection. His whole body stiffened up. If he stood his boner would be right in this goddess' face. How would she react? All of a sudden his combat mind was gone. He no longer could see the fight play out. For the first time, he was afraid to fight. He wasn't afraid of this boy or his friends he was afraid because he couldn't see the fight play out. He sat terrified. As he sat there his fear grew even more. Could his goddess tell he was afraid? Was she laughing at his fear? Julie couldn't move.

The bell rang and the large boy angrily took the seat behind Julie's goddess. The boy promised to settle up with Julie later, again calling him a taco eater. Julie sat there ashamed of himself. Wondering if his goddess was laughing at his weakness. "Weakness" he had never been weak. How could it be? He was weak the one time in his life he wanted to be strong. He stared sadly at his desk.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the large boy reach out and grab his goddess' shirt. The boy pulled back hard and let go. There was a loud thwap noise as her bra strap snapped back in place. His goddess' mouth pulled down in the corners and her eyes were sullen. The boy smirked in evil pleasure. Julie rose without thinking and struck the boy across the side of the head. Julie hadn't planned it and his feet were planted wrong. He wasn't able to get the power in the blow he wanted. Nevertheless, his rage generated enough force to send the boy and his desk toppling into the next row.

Julie wanted the boy to rise so he could hit him from a proper set. He quickly realized his combat mind had returned and he was plotting the fight in his head again. He felt a massive sense of relief even as the boy's friends stood to face him. He could see the fight play out in his head. The closest boy looked in Julie's eyes and could almost see Julie calculating his destruction. The boy looked Julie over and took in Julie's huge forearm muscles and fighters crouch. Even with his friends, the boy was afraid. He took a step back and it was over. Julie had backed them all down by throwing one wild sloppy punch.

Julie was sent to the office of course and suspended. When he got back from suspension, he discovered that like some movie plot he had won the affections of his goddess who's named he learned was Wanda. They quickly became inseparable. She taught him everything he knew about sex. He likened it to his combat mind he was able to read every signal her body made and plot out how to push her over the orgasmic cliff. He knew her body better than she did. While he never took her for granted, Wanda did. Julie was her first and only and she just assumed that sex with Julie was what sex was like. She didn't understand his athletic stamina, attention to detail and total selflessness were a rare combination in a lover.

These happy thoughts flooded through Julie as he took his seat. A white square was taped to his desk. A photo turned upside down. He flipped it over. A slow wave of emotions washed over him as he processed what he was seeing in the picture. He suddenly realized he wasn't alone and flipped the photo back over so no one else could see. He looked around to see if anyone had.

The photo was of Wanda's torso sandwiched between a man's torso and a woman's. He recognized Wanda's body instantly. The same yellow bikini bottom she wore in the previous picture cutting across the bottom of her mocha colored torso. Her mocha skin continues up uninterrupted by yellow spandex material until the top of the picture, where the material rests under her delicate neck. Wanda's uncovered breasts hung freely in the photo. The blood quickly rushed to Julies manhood as he recognized Wanda's large breasts hanging freely. It had been weeks since he had last gazed at them. He had longed to see them again. His heart ached at the thought of never glimpsing them again. Much of the glee he felt in the minutes since he and Wanda had patched things up, was the anticipation of the full sensory ecstasy that was Wanda's ample busom. The cocoa smell of Wanda's skin lotion, The hypnotic effect of her breasts and flowery nipples dark circles within circles within circles swirling before his eyes, The soft feel of hers skin that firmed as it turned to areola which puckered stiffly as finger and tongue rolled slowly over, the chocolate and salt taste of her nips when he wrapped his lips around her tips.

A chill ran through his body as a thought dawned on him. Who had taken this photo? He actually felt the blood in his fully engorged cock go cold. A new fearful reality hit him, the sunlight that shown down on Wanda's body indicated this picture was taken outside. He could see what looked like sand in the background. Wanda had her breasts out on the beach. "Had anyone seen her like that?" he wondered as he realized the torso of the person next to her was clearly of a shirtless man. He was standing so close his body was pressed against Wanda's bare side. This man whoever he was had his fat fleshy body touching Wanda's warm silky skin. Julie felt so so cold he actually shivered as he finally noted the hand holding Wanda's yellow bikini top over her chest had stubby white fingers. Julie's hands shook unsteadily as he flipped the picture over so no one else could see.

Julie sat in stunned silence as he tried to wrap his head around what he had seen. Wanda had been topless in public and at least one man had seen her breast in all their splendor. His mind racing from Who was the man? Why was Wanda topless? Who took the picture? Who else was there? Who else had seen Wanda? Who was the girl on the other side of Wanda? His mind went a million miles a minute as sat there. A new troubling thought emerged. His erection had grown to enormous proportions. His penis had never been so full and hard. He could drive nails with it. What was Wrong with him?

To be continued

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
240 Followers