Wanda-Ed-Tami-Bill-Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God he was just so right, the friction with the walls of my pussy was unbelievable. I was getting hotter and hotter, crying out in my ecstasy, urging him on.

He increased the tempo and all the time I was coming, one orgasm after another. Then I felt his cock start to swell filling me up even more. I knew he was on the verge of coming himself.

"Yes DADDY!" I screamed "Fill me up, shoot your juices into my pussy, come on, come on, fill me with your cum

Then he was coming, shooting wads of hot cum deep into my writhing pussy as I lifted to receive his frantic thrusts my pussy walls milking his cock sucking out every drop of his cum juice.

As for me, the pleasure was so intense. I stayed that way as his thrusting started to slow then stopped altogether. Then we lay trembling satisfied at last.

That was the first but by no means the last time we screwed.

As Ann was speaking we had gradually moved small step by small step into each other's arms. As she reached the end out lips were close and our bodies were hot.

"You only told me that you had screwed your brother. No details. Please tell me the whole story."

I did. Here goes....

I recalled the time when my brother were out by our pool. We were alone for the weekend. Earlier that day thinking that I was alone I had been sunbathing naked. My brother Ed had come home early and caught me. He said nothing but simply got undressed and lay down on the blanket beside me. I closed my eyes to the temptation but otherwise said nothing.

I had however caught a glimpse of his semi erect penis. As I heard sounds from his side of the blanket I couldn't help wonder what it would be like to taste it again.

"Stop it." I told myself. "Maybe he doesn't want you anymore." That didn't stop the sexual yearning though. I was in a very horny mood.

After a few minutes I felt him moving around. I opened my eyes to look and realized he was stroking himself. I stared as his hand rapidly moved up and down the length of his shaft. With that the juices between my legs was beginning to get my thighs wet. Ed looked over at me, then said,

"Does this excite you?"

And how it excited me. It had been a long time. I shook my head. He stared at my tits as he pleasured himself. The tingling sensations in my pussy were getting stronger as I slid my hand down between my lips.

"Sauce for the goose ......." I thought that I was only thinking it but when Ed looked up I realized that I had spoken aloud.

My hand with a mind of it's own moved all the way down. While watching his cock slowly growing larger two of my fingers entered to teased my clit. He turned on his side never missing a beat with his hand.

I slid two fingers into my aching cunt and rubbed my clit with my thumb. Ed moved closer and leaned over me looking into my eyes as he began kissing my tits. I gasped as he nibbled on my nipple teasing it with his tongue. The nerves in my tits are directly attached to the nerves in my pussy. It began twitching and turning my previous flow of juices into a flood.

Since we obviously had both crossed the line again I decided to go for broke. I pushed him onto his back then kneeled across him, straddling his cock. He put his hands on my waist and guided me down and over his shaft. It gently stretched my tight pussy as he pushed himself into my wetness.

I began to lift myself up and down on his penis slowly at first. He urged me to go faster. I increased my rhythmic response. I was gripping his cock with my cunt muscles as I moved up and down. My tits jiggled gently with each stroke. He reached up taking one in each hand caressing them while pinching my nipples. I began fucking faster and harder. Enjoying the sensation as he met my every movement with a hard upward thrust.

Ed let go of my tits and grabbed my waist increasing the length of my movements as his cock even deeper inside me as we came together. I cried out in ecstasy as his cock head rubbed every inch of my pussy. My breasts now bounced wildly as my ride of pure pleasure continued. I didn't want it to ever end.

I could feel his cock get even harder and bigger as I rode him. I squealed as an orgasm ripped thru me. My juices poured out onto his crotch as I came three or four time. I slowed for a moment.

"Don't stop," he said.

My brief rest over I rode, milking his cock with every movement. He groaned and thrust his cock into me very deep then held me still. The hot liquid cum shot into my wetness. As it did another orgasm rocked me. We both cried out in pleasure. Then I collapsed onto his chest.

We rolled over onto our sides resting still coupled. After about twenty minutes he said.

"I'm not done are you." I shook my head no. "How about doggy style I recall that you used to like that?"

I was soon on hands and knees. As I got into position he moved behind me. I felt my brother's hands slide around my waist then work their way up to my hard nipples. Then they moved down my body as he teased my clit with his fingers making me quiver. Then he slid into my slit.

He gripped my pelvis with his hands as he rammed his cock deep into my pussy. His prick slid in and out of me, each stroke seemed to be harder and deeper than the previous one. I had never been fucked so hard in my life. My juices were running down my legs soaking the blanket under me. He came again hard and long before stopping to rest.

I lay on my stomach, gasping for air. My pussy throbbed and tingled.

Back to Tami and Ann.

"It was just two different times but it is a constant hot memory." I said to Ann. If he were still alive I'm sure I would have attacked him again often."

By when Ann and I were lying with our thighs between the other's thighs and the fronts of those thighs tight against the other pussy. We were humping together as we spoke. As we had done a time or two in our younger years we turned at right angles to each other and pushed our slippery pussies tight against the other's.

It is probably the most erotic things in the lesbian workbook. Our pussies squished as they made full contact with each other. We twisted and writhed them together. It was almost instant orgasm for us both. Later we had a friendly argument as to who came first.

The next evening

The next afternoon Ed had returned by the time I got home. He greeted me as I entered with a martini in his hand dressed in a totally naked body his interest in what should come after the drink indicated by what was sticking straight out of his crotch.

I took a gulp of the martini then announced.

"I too grungy. I need a shower. I need you to scrub my back. By the way your penis looks wonderful not hiding behind all that hair. He had trimmed the hair around his crotch which made his cock look somewhat larger and even more kissable.

I undressed on the way to the shower where Ed got the spray adjusted. My hair was a mess. My son did the honors stopping occasionally to do my boob or my pussy. It was not long before my body was ready for anything that he had to offer. With just a minimum of toweling we repaired to the living room where Ed had thoughtfully spread a quilt in front of a roaring wood fire.

There are few things better than sex in front of a roaring wood fire. I loved to feel the heat of the fire against my hot pussy. With that intention I bade Ed to lay on his back his feet toward the fire. I quickly took him in hand and guided him into that place from when he came after being created in that same place.

As I sank down on him I had a recollection of Ann asking if she could have him too. Having participated in several threesomes and foursomes with Ann and our husbands in times past. I bent forward and kissed him passionately. As our mouths and tongues intermingled our sex organs twitched and wiggled together.

We broke apart and I began to ride my son. Remembering my promise to Ann I said to Ed. Meanwhile the heat of the fire on my bare behind and pussy was wonderful.

"By the way you are Ann's favorite male fantasy."

"What does that mean? She has been the subject of more than one of mine."

"Actually she wants "a piece of you" to put it in her words."

We paused at that point for a couple of minutes of serious fucking.

After several orgasm and a rest. I finally got enough strength, to stand up and walk into the kitchen to get a drink for us both. We rested for a while then found our way to the Jacuzzi to get refreshed and to wash. We stepped from the hot tub. My brother looked at me his eyes twinkling. He stepped closer. I felt his cock poking my stomach.

He took my hand and put it on his pole then his hand on mine stroked the shaft. I licked my lips, then got down on my knees. I teased the head of his rod with my tongue. Then I sucked the length of his dick into my mouth my lips firmly around it. As I took it deeper I put my tongue to work keeping my mouth tight around it.

He put his hands on the back of my head, encouraging me to take it deeper. I sucked it in and out of my mouth, slowly. Savoring the flavors coming from his cock. He pushed deeper as I sucked. I gradually began sucking him faster and harder.

I sucked the head of his cock into my throat, making my son groan and shake just as I had imagined us in my many fantasies. I increased my suction as I massaged him with my lips. I twirled my tongue around the head each time as I pulled back.

He wanted to go faster, so he held my head still, and began fucking my mouth. It was such a turn on to feel his cock sliding up and down the length of my tongue. I tilted my head back slightly allowing him to go deeper. He moaned and increased his thrusts. The movement of his dick rapid but I held the suction tight. I could taste precum on my tongue as his cock grew harder in my mouth.

"Here it comes."

The hot cum filled my mouth. I kept swallowing to keep it from running out the corners of my mouth. When he finished shooting his load, his knees began to buckle. I grabbed onto his legs, and kept the grip on his cock with my lips. I sucked his shaft a few more strokes. He groaned and shook as I sucked him completely dry. I pulled my head away. His cock snapped up against his leg.

After two weeks of sex during every moment we could find to do it the honeymoon was over. We gradually reverted back to the mother/son mode.

Then something interesting did happen. A very nice guy moved in two houses down. His name was Tom. He had a daughter whose name was Wanda. Soon he and I were a couple and screwing every chance we got. For a while it was very often as he lived alone. Then she divorced and came home for good.

That slowed us down for a while. She was attractive and I reminded Ed about the father/daughter remark that we had laughed over. Come July 4th we had a cookout where the kids seriously met spent some real time together for the first time. Ed and Wanda did take to each other. Two weeks later they were spending a lot of time in each other's bedrooms which was the perfect beginning to our new life together.

*

Dear readers--For reasons not important here I put this story to bed early. Please excuse any errors--This is definitely my last story. Thanks for all the nice comments either as comments to my stories or by E-mail.

12