Wanda on the Glass

Story Info
Wanda put on display again.
1.9k words
3.83
15.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
240 Followers

This takes place after "Wanda Makes Up With Her Boyfriend" finishes up.

*****

Wanda woke up from a deep sleep. Julie was sound asleep next to her. He had fallen asleep spooning Wanda's panty clad body. His big muscular right arm draped over her stomach. Her large brown breast rested on his hand. The day's events flooded back to her. She had spent the day on a rollercoaster. She had gotten back together with her boyfriend early in the school day. She spent the rest of her school day discovering topless pictures taken of her public exposure during spring break left all around the school for her and her school peers to find. She found herself set up by her tormentors for another public exposure in front of her class and several members of the staff. She was saved at the last instant by Julie's violent response to her tormentors that sent several classmates to the emergency room. Wanda had found herself incredibly turned on by the violence. She and Julie ditched the rest of their classes to go to Julie's house for amazing makeup sex.

Wanda was still sore from the earthmoving sex she and Julie had earlier. She felt so safe in Julie's arms. Julie had always seemed almost superhuman to her when she had seen him box. He shook off punches that would floor a normal man let alone the average 18-year-old kid. She had never seen Julie throw punches as hard as he did when he had unloaded on three of her tormentors. It was almost otherworldly. It was like Julie had tapped into another source of power and had become hypercharged. Her tormentors never stood a chance. It was so sexy to see Julie inflict so much damage to such evil people.

Julie must have been turned on too because he had made love to her like never before. He was fuller and harder than he had ever been. Wanda had come so hard she had caused pain in Julie's cock when her pussy walls spasmed in orgasm. She had actually heard Julie whimper from the pressure around his manhood. She had never heard Julie react to pain before. The orgasm she had given him had left him panting heavily from the exertion.

She listened to Julie snore loudly. Julie's nose had been busted up in the ring and his snore was almost comically loud. It was like a chainsaw in her ear. She was at the fight where he busted his nose the first time. His eyes were swollen almost shut, but she would still catch him sneaking glances at her large chest. Julie could never get enough of Julie's tits. Usually, Wanda liked the sound of Julie's snoring. it was so manly. Right now though, it was keeping her from getting back to sleep.

Wanda nudged Julie awake with her elbow. Julie woke up and kissed Wanda on the back of the neck. He always did that when they woke up together to spare Wanda morning breath. He shuffled off to the bathroom in his Jockey shorts. Wanda rifled through his khaki pants for the packet of gum Julie always kept in his pocket. Julie believed a boxing version of an old wives tale that chewing gum made your jaw stronger so he always kept gum on him. Wanda slipped her shirt on over her braless chest. her nipples poked through.

Julie came back minty fresh and ready for more. Wanda pushed him off and excused herself to the bathroom. When she got back she grabbed her jeans. Julie was visibly disappointed.

"Julie, I can't. I think you broke something," she told him.

"I try" Julie responded sarcastically.

"Well, you might have succeeded this time." She said pulling her jeans over her ass.

Wanda Pulled her shirt off and grabbed her bra. Julian was up in an instant.

"Not yet," Julie said admiring Wanda's spectacular rack.

"Julie." Wanda protested as Julie stroked her dark brown nipple

"Just let me do this for a little bit," Julie said while caressing her breasts with both hands.

"Alright, five minutes and then, you need to drive me home," Wanda said trying to keep her voice from cracking.

"Ten," Julie said pushing Wanda back on the bed.

"Deal" Wanda moaned as Julie sucked softly on her hardening nipples.

Ten minutes later Wanda stared tapping Julie on the shoulder.

"Julie times up," she said.

Julie made a grunting noise in protest. The vibrations flowed through Wanda's breast.

"We had a deal," Wanda said pushing Julie off her nipple.

Julie did not look pleased.

"Don't pout," Wanda said as she tossed him his pants and underwear.

Julie reluctantly started getting dressed. He watched as Wanda put on her bra and shirt.

"Thanks for a mind-blowing day," she told him.

"Anytime," he said.

Julie had her home twenty minutes later. Julie walked her to her door. It was then that Wanda realized she had left her house keys in her school locker. They had gotten so worked up when Julie had carried Wanda across campus to his car she had totally spaced about her keys.

"We could wait in the car," Julie suggested

Wanda knew what that meant.

"We're not having sex in the back of your station wagon while we wait for my parents to come home and catch us." Wanda told him

"Of course not. We can just sit and listen to the radio. Maybe do some kissing." Julie said as though he actually meant it.

"I mean it. You aren't going to get me in the back with my tits out while you fumble around in my panties," Wanda said as serious as she could.

"It never crossed my mind," Julie said in a tone that no one could possibly believe.

Twenty minutes later. Julie and Wanda were in the back of Julie's station wagon. Julie had worked Wanda's shirt over her head. Her large coffee colored breasts were beautiful under the street light.

"How did we get here?" Wanda wondered as Julie unfastened the front clasp on her bra.

She was trying to pretend that Julie had just barely talked her into making out in his car. The rock hard state of Wanda's nipples gave her desires away. Julie, of course, picked up on how aroused she was.

Julie took her dark left tip in his mouth. The warmth caused her areolas to swell in his lips. Wanda let out a moan as Julie teased her nipples with his tongue. Julie took this as his cue to start working the zipper on Wanda's jeans. It crossed Wanda's mind that she should protest but Julie's fingers were very warm as he slipped his hand under her panties. Wanda was already sopping wet when Julie softly probed the petals of her flower. Wanda closed her eyes and could see blue electric flashes in her mind as Julie's mouth and fingers worked in unison on lighting up the erogenous zones of her tits and pussy.

Wanda was grinding hard into Julie's hand. She wasn't close to peaking but she was on her way. Julie like normal was completely absorbed in Wanda's breasts. He never tired of experiencing Wanda's chest. He loved every part of her breasts. The full round shape. The way her skin contrasted with her dark areolas. The way Wanda's boobs moved.

Julie and Wanda were too distracted to notice before the back door to Julie's station wagon swung open. Several police officers were dragging them out of the back of the car.

Based on the amount of damage the Julie had done when he defended Wanda in class, the police had come to arrest Julie in full force. Six officers wrestled Julie to the ground. Julie stopped struggling when he realized it was the police or it might have taken more. The police were lucky to get Julie in handcuffs before he realized Wanda was also pulled out of the car with her breast out. The once the police officers had subdued Julie. Wanda had their full attention.

The officers made it a point to get Wanda in front of the dashboard camera on the cruiser. Wanda was made to bend over the front of the car with her hand on the hood. The dash cam got the perfect angle of Wanda's hanging breasts. The officers made it a point that they should wait for a female officer to frisk Wanda. Sgt. Hooks was the only female officer on the scene and at the moment she was focused on Julie.

Wanda went to close the front snap on her bra. Two of the male officers watching her grabbed her arms and pressed her body against the hood. Wanda's giant breasts were mashed flat against the hood in front of the camera.

Wanda protested not being able to close her bra. Julie got upset and started to rise up even though he had several cops on top of him still and his hands cuffed behind his back. The two officers watching Wanda turned their attention to Julie. The officers pulled their clubs to use on Julie who was rising despite being handcuffed and severely outnumbered.

Wanda raised up and grabbed one of the officer's clubs. The officer got a brilliant idea. He grabbed Wanda and slammed her face down against the windshield of the cruiser. The officer's dick got rock hard at the thought of the dashcam getting Wanda's huge tits pressed against the glass. Every cop on the force was going to want a copy of the tape. The more Wanda struggled the more her breasts slid across the glass for the camera.

Julie Got to his feet despite the blows from the officers' clubs. The officers stepped up to using Their stun guns on Julie. It took two to put Julie down. Once Julie was down the officers took the opportunity to use their pepper spray canisters. Julie took three cans to the face before he stopped struggling. Julie was hogtied and thrown in the back of a cruiser.

Finally, the rest of the officers could turn their attention to Wanda. It was now time for Sgt. Hooks to frisk Wanda. Hooks was the typical bull lesbian. She was powerfully built and could keep up with her male counterparts in the gym when it came to pushing iron. Sgt hooks ran her hands up and down Wanda's legs. She took her time checking Wanda's pockets. The male officers watched intently as Hooks squeezed Wanda's ass.

The Sgt. pulled Wanda straight so her hanging breasts swayed in front of the dash cam. The male officers were all sporting wood as Hooks ran her hands up Wanda's body.

When Hooks got to Wanda's big knockers the eyes of the male cops almost popped out of heads. Hooks vigorously shook Wanda's tits for the dash cam. Wanda's nips were checked thoroughly to make sure they weren't weapons. On the video Hooks can be clearly seen smiling at the feel of Wanda's breasts at her fingertips.

Wanda was finally allowed to stand and close her bra. It would be over thirty minutes before the police had finished searching Julie's car. During that time Wand remained in her jeans and bra. Finally, the officers relented and let Wanda get her shirt from Julie's car.

Julie was taken in and the rest of the officers rushed back to the station to rewatch the dashcam footage of Wanda.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
240 Followers