Wanda Pt. 01

Story Info
Delivering a pizza changes life's course.
5.9k words
4.61
34.4k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: As you can tell from my writer's profile, this is not my usual fare. It is, however, (very loosely) based on actual events. I don't know if the story will continue...I can see more but not sure if I can see an eventual ending.

*****

Chapter 1

It was the early 1990's and I was 34, stationed in Savannah, Georgia. I'd been there for about four months and got a part-time job delivering pizzas, figuring that the extra cash could be put into savings and the time spent working would keep me out of the bars and, more importantly, out of trouble.

Kathy, my girlfriend, worked there also while attending college. We'd been dating for two months. Kathy was cute as hell, had a great personality and a seriously hot body. It was always great to hang out with her. We were about to take the next step in our relationship by meeting her parents that Sunday. I hoped that hurdle was the last before I got into her pants. Honestly, I wasn't in a relationship with her for just sex, but she teased me incessantly since we'd met. I was ready.

It was a Wednesday night and the following two days were a training holidays (IE., days off for you non-military types) for my unit winning a battalion competition, so I volunteered to work the closing shift at the part-time job. It was about three minutes to closing and I was the last driver there. In fact, I had already cashed out when the phone rang. I gave Gary, the manager, a disgruntled look as he reached for the phone to take the order.

"C'mon, man," I pleaded, "You can ignore it this one time. I'm ready to go home."

Gary gave me a stern look and picked up the phone. "Thank you for calling [big pizza chain with Mafioso overtones], may I take your order?"

I saw him jot down the order (we didn't have a computer at the store then) and I started making the pizza even before he hung up. After he did, I glanced up at the clock: 11:02 PM.

"You realize that I'm off work now, right?" I said.

"Just pay for the order with your tips and go home after the delivery," he replied. "If they stiff you, I'll reimburse you."

I checked the address. It was in "The Hood" as we called it. There were several places in Savannah that a pizza guy, especially a skinny one like me, had to keep his head on a swivel or someone would liberate all his cash, accompanied by bruises or some cuts. We'd had two drivers robbed in the last six months and normally Leon, a massively-built guy that nobody messed with, delivered to this area. The irony was that for all his mean looks, Leon was probably the nicest guy anyone would ever have the pleasure of meeting. Unfortunately for me, however, he was off that night to study for finals at the college he was attending. I was going to have to make the delivery.

Fifteen minutes later, I nervously walked up with the small cheese pizza and twenty-ounce coke in hand. The address was a sleazy motel that I'd never delivered to before. I knocked on the door to room 3 and waited. It was on the ground floor and I was angled so that if the door opened and I saw a knife or a gun, I could drop the food and make a break for it.

When the door opened, I was more surprised than if there HAD been a knife or gun sticking in my face. The woman that answered the door was probably in her early 50's with salt-and-pepper hair cut into a bob. Her face hinted at years of hard living but was still pretty. She was a few inches shorter than me and a bit on the thin side. The truly surprising part was that she was wearing a full-length nightgown that was completely see-through.

Her chest was medium-sized and drooped a little, and she had a small "old lady pooch" of a belly. Other than that, however, she wasn't too bad to look at. She had nice legs.

"Uh...pizza!" I stammered, averting my stare and looking past her and into the motel room instead. I noticed that the room was only lit by a small lamp on the nightstand.

She turned and walked to the back of the motel room, leaving the door wide open. With her back to me, I noticed that she had a really nice ass connecting to those nice legs. She pulled some cash from her purse, then turned around and stood there as if she wanted me to come into the room.

I wasn't planning on walking into that room. I shoved the pizza box out in front of me and repeated, "Pizza."

She gave me an exasperated look and simply stuck her hand with the money out. I glanced around the dimly lit room and didn't see anyone else, so I gathered up my courage and walked into the room. I took the cash and set the pizza and soda down on the desk next to her purse. I thanked her as I started to walk out, but I made the mistake of looking into her eyes.

The second my eyes met hers, I knew I was going to fuck her. I could see it in her eyes...pleading, yet triumphant. The sexual connection between us was such a shock that I almost stumbled. As I regained my composure, she walked over and closed the door.

My breathing was rapid as she walked up to me, then I felt her slowly dropped to her knees in front of me. Nimble fingers unbuckled my pants, unzipped my jeans, and fished my half-hard dick out of my pants. The sensation of her wet, soft lips sliding down the head of my dick was exquisite. I'm sure that the situation heightened my senses...the low light of the room, the mysterious woman, and all that, but I'd never experienced a mouth like hers.

I felt the head of my cock nudge against the back of her throat, then her mouth slowly slide off it. Her tongue ran itself around my cockhead before the whole length disappeared back into her talented mouth. One of her hands caressed my balls while the other ran itself up and down my belly under my shirt.

She was mewling softly as she hungrily sucked my dick faster and harder. I knew it wouldn't be long before my dick would explode in her mouth, and I told her, "Jesus, lady, you're going to make me cum!"

She yanked her mouth off of me. "No!" she said in a loud whisper. "I need to get fucked hard." She stood up, and in the dim light I saw her turn around, bend over the bed, and gathered her nightgown up around her hips. "Fuck me in the ass!" she commanded.

Anal was something that I'd always had to work my old girlfriends up to, and I never expected it to be DEMANDED of me. I was definitely wet enough from her mouth. I moved behind her, lined up my dick with her asshole, and slowly started pushing myself into her.

She obviously didn't want gentle. She slammed her ass back into me and my cock slid smoothly deep into her ass. I heard her gasp in pain, but she didn't pull away.

I immediately started to pump my cock in and out of her, but she hissed "Wait...wait..." It was difficult to keep from moving, to keep from twitching my hips and making my throbbing cock move inside her hot, tight ass. I was just about to give up and start fucking her when I felt her relax around my cock and heard her say, "Fuck me hard!"

My hands grabbed her hips and I started pounding into her with abandon. With every thrust, she grunted in pain/pleasure. My thighs slapped loudly against the back of hers. I felt her hand brush across mine as it shoved its way beneath her, her fingers searching for and finding her clit. She stroked it madly as I frantically fucked her.

"Unnngh...oh...OH...YESSSSSSSS," she moaned. I could feel her asshole convulse around my pistoning cock as her fingers brought her over the edge to orgasm. It brought me to the brink.

"Fuck!" I grunted as my cock throbbed deep into her ass. My cum exploded into her, filling her ass with sticky wet heat. It felt like it went on forever as she massaged me with the muscles in her ass.

Eventually I collapsed on top of her, exhausted. Even though it was short, I put all my energy into fucking her ass and it left me drained. My dick slowly deflated inside her, then popped out with a rush of my juices.

I slowly rolled off of her. As I laid there and caught my breath, I felt her stand. A moment later, the light in the bathroom came on and I heard water running. I watched as she came back from the bathroom, a washcloth in hand. Climbing on the bed next to me, she gently washed my dick with the washcloth, then tossed it on the floor and laid down next to me.

"Is there more?" she asked, softly. There was a hint of a smile in her voice.

"Yes, ma'am...uh, what's your name, anyway?" I asked.

"Wanda," she replied as she laid back on the bed.

"Nice to meet you, Wanda. I'm Nick." I said, rolling over onto my stomach next to her. I kissed a trail from her neck to her chest, ending up with one of her nipples between my lips. I licked it gently, then softly sucked it into my mouth.

"Ohhhh," Wanda moaned. In the dim light from the bathroom, I could see her hand slip between her thighs again. She slowly stroked herself as I paid attention to one nipple, then the other. It was obvious that her nipples were sensitive as she arched her chest up and pulled my head against her breast tightly with her other hand.

"You can bite a bit," she whispered. My teeth instantly grabbed the nipple and gave it a quick, sharp bite. She rewarded me with a gasp followed by a long moan.

As I alternately sucked and bit her nipples, my hand slid down her belly and pulled her hand out of the way. My fingers found her sopping wet pussy, and I quickly found the engorged nub of her clit. I bit down fairly hard on a nipple as I forcefully rubbed her clit. She gave out a cry, but didn't pull me off of either. The rougher I was, the more she moaned.

"God, fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me now!"

I pulled my mouth from her tit. "Are you in a rush?" I asked.

"Yes...no...I don't know. God, put your dick in me, please," she begged.

I bounced up and slid between her legs. Grabbing the back of her thighs, I lined up my dick with her pussy and shoved. She was sopping wet, and my dick slid effortlessly into her. She was tighter than I expected her to be, and the heat radiating onto my dick and the warm wetness of her pussy was intense.

I had thoughts of making love to this woman, fucking her long and slow, making her cum again and again. However, I was so turned on that I immediately started pounding her hard. I was rewarded when she came again, scratching my back with her nails and slamming her crotch up to meet mine.

Her pure lust had turned me into a raging animal desperate to mate. I was fucking her hard, feeling like an 18 year old with limitless energy and stamina. I wanted to cum, cum deep into her incredibly wet pussy and fill it with my seed.

I heard her gasp another orgasm and dimly felt her fingernails pull more furrows into my back. I slammed into her deep and hard and held myself there as my cum boiled out of my balls a second time and sprayed deep inside her. I came so hard that it made me shake.

Suddenly, my body reminded me that I wasn't actually an 18 year old with limitless stamina. Drained, my quivering hands released her thighs and I slowly collapsed on top of her. Gasping for air, I felt her pussy give a few more soft contractions.

"Uh..." she said, her voice shaky, "you're heavy."

"Sorry," I mumbled, using my last bit of strength to roll off of her. She immediately rolled onto her side, her head cradled in the crook of my shoulder.

Silently, we laid there together, both of our chests heaving. When I caught my breath, I gently started to pull myself away from her.

"No...please stay," she said. "Stay with me tonight."

I thought about it for a moment. I didn't have to work tomorrow, and I wasn't supposed to meet Kathy until the afternoon. "Okay," I said. I felt her relax against me, one arm tossed across me almost possessively.

I don't know which one of us fell asleep first. When I woke up, both of us were on our sides and I was pressed up against her from behind. I had a handful of one of her breasts.

While she softly snored, I gently untangled myself from her, got up, and did my morning bathroom routine. Seeing that the room had a coffee maker in the room, I made a pot. The smell must have woken her up.

"Good morning," she said from under the covers. "Did you make coffee?"

"Yes," I smiled back. I poured her a cup ("one sugar") and brought it over to her.

"Do you know when the last time a man brought me coffee in bed was?" she asked.

"Seeing as how I just met you last night, no," I laughed, sitting on the bed next to her.

"It's probably been decades," she said, sitting up and taking a sip from her cup.

I raised my coffee cup in salute to her. "Here's to the next time being less than a decade," I said.

She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a pack of cigarettes and held it up to me. I usually only smoked when I was out drinking, but I nodded. Both of us lit up a cigarette and she gave me her story as we drank coffee and smoked. It turned out that she was married with an adult daughter that also lived in Savannah. Her husband wasn't all that spectacular...overweight, overbearing, and she hadn't had any decent sex in a very long time.

"I read a joke one time, something about sex being three pumps, a tickle and a squirt. That's him to a 'T'," she said.

"So, do you do this often?" I asked.

She blushed. "This is the first time. I've been thinking about doing it for years, but I finally worked up the courage."

"This is probably the wrong part of town to pick up strange guys," I said. "You could have gotten robbed, or worse."

She nodded. "I know," she said, "but I didn't want to have an affair, I just wanted to feel like a desirable woman again. I needed it so bad that I wasn't thinking straight."

"How did you get out of the house without your husband knowing?" I said, curious.

"I'm supposed to be visiting my sister in Rincon," she replied. "They hate each other, so he'd never call to check up on me." As she talked, her hand moved between us and gently grabbed my dick. It instantly sprang into full hardness.

As she slowly stroked me, I said, "I've never had a woman ASK me for anal sex, so I have to ask...is that something you do often?"

She blushed and her hand on my dick hesitated. "No," she said. "I just felt like I needed to be punished for what I was doing."

I set my coffee down and leaned over her. If she wanted punishment, she wouldn't get it from me. I kissed her, a full lover's kiss that spoke of the desire that she had created in me. She responded, pulling me down on top of her.

I made the slow, sweet love to her that I had intended to last night, then left her basking in the afterglow as I went home. On the way out, I grinned at the unopened pizza box on the desk.

Chapter 2

When I got home, there was a message on my answering machine from Kathy, asking for me to pick her up at 5PM instead of 4PM. Honestly, I did feel really bad about the spending the night with Wanda, but I rationalized it as just a one-time thing. She needed it, and I definitely enjoyed it, but it wouldn't happen again.

I was off from both jobs that day. I hung around my apartment for most of the day. In a prior life, it had been a detached garage for my neighbor's house, and consisted of a large living room/bedroom, an oversize bathroom, and a small kitchen. I didn't need much space, and led something of a spartan existence. I had a hefty amount in my savings account because of that existence.

I cleaned up around the apartment during the day, and helped my neighbor move some furniture out to the curb that she was getting rid of. About 4PM I took a shower and picked Kathy up from her apartment. We went out to dinner, but she was distracted and a bit distant all evening. When I asked her what was wrong, she just shook her head and said, "Just family stuff." She didn't seem to want to talk about it, so I let it be. We had planned to go to a club after dinner, but she begged off and I took her home.

I pulled a full shift at my part time job the next day, 3PM to 11PM. Kathy was supposed to work also, but she called in sick. She didn't seem ill the night before, but I knew that there was something on her mind that was really bothering her.

About 9PM, I was returning from a run when Gary said, "Got a delivery for you, Nick." Despite it being a Friday night, it was really slow and all the other drivers were at the store.

"Not my turn," I replied, walking to the back of the store to help out there. We were pretty good about taking turns with the runs, unless you were specified by the customer. The driver's name wasn't on the ticket, but one of the younger drivers, Teddy, had printed up business cards and included them on the deliveries. It worked surprisingly well for him, with him being specified to deliver frequently. The rest of us weren't mad and thought it was pretty ingenious. I didn't do anything like that so I was surprised that someone had asked for me.

"They asked for you by name," Gary called out.

"Me?" I asked, confused.

"Unless there's another 'Nick' working here that I'm not aware of," Gary chuckled.

I shrugged. When the pizza came out, I checked the address. It was the same motel that I'd met-fucked-Wanda in. I got a shiver up my spine when I realized it.

I prayed that it wasn't her when I knocked on the motel room door. Of course, my prayers went unanswered. A smile bloomed on her face as she saw me. She was wearing a green floral sundress, her hair was done nicely, and she was wearing make-up. She was actually very pretty.

"Won't you come in?" she asked.

I hesitated. "Um...I'm on the clock," I replied.

Her face fell. "Oh," she said in a very small voice. "I understand."

I knew what she was thinking, that I was blowing her off. "No!" I said quickly. "Seriously, I'm on the clock. This may be a crappy part-time job, but I like it and really don't want to lose it." I explained to her how I was able to spend the night with her previously.

She still looked crestfallen. "It's OK. I shouldn't have asked for you anyway, I guess."

"Listen," I said, "I get off in an hour and a half. Can I come by then?"

A small beam of hope showed on her face, then she steeled herself and said, "I'd love that. But you really don't have to if you don't want to."

I smiled at her, and she impulsively leaned towards me and kissed me lightly on my lips, then turned around and went back into her motel room.

There were no more deliveries for the rest of the night, and I warred with myself the entire time. On one hand, Kathy...fun to be around, sexy, and I was in a relationship with her, albeit a non-sexual one. On the other, Wanda. I couldn't categorize Wanda. We didn't have a relationship but I felt she had a need for me and, being honest with myself, she was really nice. And, come to think of it, pretty incredible in bed.

I had no inkling what I was going to do. It'd be super easy to ignore Wanda. I think she actually expected that. But, she really intrigued me. The moment of truth came down when I clocked out, and I sat at the entrance of the parking lot with my car idling, debating on which way to turn. A right would take me back to my apartment, back to Kathy and normalcy. A left would take me to Wanda and an uncertain future.

I turned right and actually made it about a quarter mile before I felt her light kiss on my lips again and turned around and headed to the motel.

She must have been standing at the door when I knocked because it opened instantly. I stepped inside and, after closing the door, she threw herself at me. Our lips met for a long, soul-searing kiss that left both of us breathing heavily.

She started to urge me towards the bed, but I pulled away and stopped her.

"Listen," I said, "I, uh, have a girlfriend."

She looked at me with a deadpan expression on her face. "I have a husband."

"I thought you didn't want to have an affair," I countered. In my mind, seeing the same person twice counted as an affair. I think I was trying to talk her out of sex. I felt like I should at least give an attempt to do so.

12