Wanda Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was before I met you." She moved against me and hugged me, tightly. I felt my resolve drip away like the wax of a cheap burning candle.

Holding her, I asked "So, now what?"

She looked up at me. "Can't we just go to bed again and worry about everything else later?"

She squealed when I unexpectedly picked her up and gently deposited her on the bed. I may be skinny, but I'm wiry and fairly strong. Picking her up was easy. I turned her on the bed so that her legs hung over the edge, then pulled her dress up above her waist. While she watched me, I slowly pulled her panties off and threw them across the room. Then, I kneeled before her and lowered my head between her legs.

She clamped her legs against my head hard. "No...not that! That's nasty!" she protested.

My hands forced her legs apart as I simply said, "Hush."

My tongue darted out and found her clit. She gasped as I made little circles around it, then my tongue traced downward, finding her opening and tracing its contours. The pressure of her legs trying to close lessened.

I kept her guessing where my tongue went next...to her clit, back to her lips, sliding my tongue inside her. I'd had a good teacher at this, and Wanda benefited from my education. My lips covered her little nub and I sucked, softly, and was rewarded with wetness from her pussy on my chin.

I stayed on my knees for a long time, just teasing her, making her wet and horny and ready to reach the orgasm that my tongue was promising. My lips left her, finding that spot just on the inside of her leg, just below the wetness that was flowing freely now, and sucked her skin...not hard enough to leave a mark, but hard enough that she definitely could feel it. She jerked, afraid of what I'd leave there, and I went back to her clit. It was time for her to have her first orgasm.

I flicked it with my tongue, then my lips covered it. Sucking softly at first, then harder, my tongue danced on across it. Her hands came down and wrapped around my head, pulling my mouth tightly against her pussy. I could hear her breathing become more and more ragged.

"Ahhhnggh," she suddenly cried as I felt her pussy convulse against my chin, accompanied by a flood of her essence. I never let up, my tongue trying to take her orgasm higher and higher. Finally, her hands stopped pulling me against her and started pulling my head away from her. This time, I let her.

"Still think that's nasty?" I grinned.

"Yes," she said, catching her breath, "but not so nasty that I wouldn't let you do that again."

I wiped her juices from my face with the sheet, then stood up and pulled my clothes off.

I moved on top of her, feeling her skin against mine. My lips found hers...if she could taste herself on my lips, she didn't make any indication. I kissed her passionately, slowly easing my way between her spread legs.

She broke the kiss, and whispered into my ear, "Please..." None too gently, I pushed myself deep into her and felt her pussy clamp down on my raging hard dick. I started long, slow strokes that made her grunt "nnngh" each time I bottomed out in her pussy.

I couldn't honestly tell I was fucking a 50-something year old woman. She was a lot more vocal, more involved in what we were doing than any other women I'd slept with before, and had ten times their passion. Plus, her pussy wasn't loose...it felt like hot wet velvet around my dick.

I wanted to last long enough for her to cum a second time but she was too passionate, fucking back at me with every one of my thrusts. I felt the tell-tale tingle at the base of my dick, which I tried to ignore and failed. My hips moved faster, pushing myself harder into her, listening as her moans of passion become louder and louder. I felt a welcome relief when her second orgasm hit, and mine was a half-second behind hers. Locked together, me deep inside her and her legs pulling me tightly against her, we rode our orgasms to heights I'd never experienced before.

Her legs gradually released me and slid down to the bed. I tried to keep my weight off of her as much as I could before moving to lay next to her on the bed. She rolled over onto her side, and put her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head.

"You know what this means, right?" I said softly.

"What?"

"Well...we've gone to bed and now it's 'worry about it later' time."

She sighed. "In the morning. Tonight I just want you to hold me."

I hadn't planned on spending the night with her again, but I couldn't find it in me to refuse her. I gently pushed her over onto her side, then pressed myself against her back. She squirmed even closer to me, then pulled my arm around her like a blanket.

Again, I woke up before her and had the coffee going before she stirred. I remembered the "one sugar" from before, and had a steaming cup ready for her when her eyes open.

"Mmmmm...I could get used to this," she said stretching, then sitting up and taking the coffee cup from my hand.

"Having someone bring you coffee, or the sex?" I asked, grinning.

"Both, actually," she said, sipping her coffee.

I poured a cup for me, then sat down next to her. I was really tempted to continue where we left off last night...sitting there naked, she was getting me turned on again. But, first, we had to talk.

"So," I said slowly, "where do we go from here?"

She frowned. "I guess I go back to my husband and you go back to your girlfriend." I could hear the sadness in her voice.

I didn't say anything. After two nights with Wanda, I wasn't entirely sure that's what I wanted. I started to speak, then stopped myself. She watched me carefully as I sorted out what I wanted to say.

"We don't have to stop this," I eventually said, not believing the words were coming out of my mouth. Kathy had been pushed into a far corner of my mind.

Her face broke out into a small smile. "I don't want to stop this," she admitted. "I haven't felt this...alive, I guess is the best word, in years."

My smile matched hers, and I leaned over and kissed her. She broke the kiss gently, then stood up. "I would much rather crawl back into bed with you," she said sadly, "but I should at least stop by my sister's house."

I really wanted to climb back into bed with her, too, but I had things to do today too. We showered together, something she said she always wanted to do but her husband wasn't interested in, and that almost led to more sex. After drying off and dressing, I wrote down my home and work numbers.

"I'm out on the flight line more than I'm in the office," I said. "but you can leave a message. Best bet is to call me at home if you want to. I usually there after 5:30 unless I'm flying or working at the part-time job." I stopped, a huge grin covering my face. "You have the number to that, I believe." After all, that's what started all of this.

"You don't mind if I call you?" she asked.

"I'm rather hoping you do," I said, kissing her again.

We left the motel and got in our cars, her turning towards the highway and me turning back towards my apartment. After goofing off in the apartment for a while, I changed clothes and went to a barbecue that a guy in my unit had invited me to. Kathy was supposed to go with me but when I called her, she begged off again. I didn't stay long...there was a lot on my mind and I couldn't get into a party mood. After an hour or so, I went back to the apartment. I called the part-time job, thinking that maybe working would get my mind off of Kathy and Wanda, but they didn't need any extra drivers. Still confused, I just went to bed early.

The next morning I did laundry and got my uniforms ready for Monday. I was assigned to a command aviation platoon, flying generals and other VIP's around, so my uniform had to look better than your average troop and it took some time to get them up to par. Kathy called about noon and reminded me of dinner at her parent's house that night, giving me directions on how to get there. About 4PM, I showered, shaved, and put on my "meet the parents" clothes.

Kathy's directions were on-spot, and her parents didn't live too far from me. I pulled up to their house and walked up to the door. Taking a deep breath, I knocked. Kathy answered the door and let me in, leading me to the living room. Her father sat in a recliner, engrossed in some show or other on TV. When Kathy introduced me to him he just nodded and grunted then went back to the television. She gave me the eyes to sit down and talk with him, then disappeared into the kitchen.

There was an immediate dislike between me and her father. Until his TV show ended, I couldn't draw him into conversation to save my life. After I did manage to, he asked what I did for a living and I told him that I was in the Army. The conversation went south at that point. He'd spent two years in the military, having been drafted in the late 60's, and thought he knew everything there was to know from his short term of service. After about 30 minutes, I gave up trying to correct his misconceptions about military life and gave Kathy a pleading look when she walked back into the living room: Get me out of here.

Kathy asked me to help her in the kitchen. Once in there, she said, "Dad will probably take getting used to."

"No kidding," I said. She seemed a bit irked when I rolled my eyes.

Where's your mom?" I asked, sneaking a piece from the carrot she was slicing up.

"Oh, she went to visit my aunt," Kathy replied. "She knew you were coming over for dinner and should be home any time now."

Something twigged my memory, but I couldn't put a finger on it. Stealing a second carrot slice, I asked, "Oh? Where does your aunt live?"

"Rincon," Kathy said. The sound of the front door opening and closing carried over the TV's volume. "That's probably her."

"Mom! We're in the kitchen!" she called out. She completely missed my choking on the slice of carrot. I managed to cover it. Surely, it couldn't be...

The color drained out of Wanda's face when she stepped into the kitchen and she saw me standing next to Kathy. She didn't recover as quickly as I had, and Kathy had to ask her, "Mom...are you alright?"

Wanda nodded. "I'm fine, Kathy," she replied, her voice strangled.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Nick," I said, holding out my hand for her to shake. I acted like I hadn't just spent two nights pounding her pussy, fucking her ass, filling her with load after load of cum recently and feeling her pussy convulse around my dick. She shook my hand, then quickly left the kitchen.

Dinner was delicious and went fairly well, if you exclude Kathy's father being an ass the whole time. Kathy was a fine cook, which she attributed to Wanda's teaching. Wanda was quiet at first, but when she realized that I had every intention of keeping our secret, she opened up some and by the time dinner was over she was fairly chatty.

After dinner, I really didn't feel like sticking around and visiting any more with her folks. I really disliked her father, and I was afraid that either Wanda or I would let something incriminating slip. I suggested that Kathy and I go see a movie. Wanda was smiling as we left, giving me a big hug. It took every ounce of self control not to kiss her.

As we drove to the theater, Kathy said, "I'm sorry about Dad acting the way he did. He's always like that, unfortunately. But, at least Mom really liked you."

"Imagine that," I said, smiling inwardly.

Kathy snuggled up against me. "Yep. She even told me that you were a keeper."

I figured I knew exactly why she'd say that.

12