Wanda's Intro to Submission

Story Info
Lonely woman succumbs to her submissive desires.
3.2k words
4.25
67.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shysubx
shysubx
6 Followers

Her name is Wanda. She had just moved into a nice middle class neighborhood. The neighbors next door had welcomed her warmly to the neighborhood when she moved in. The family next door consisted of Tim the father, Geri the mother, John the son, and Kami the daughter. John was 20 an a freshman in college and Kami 18 and a senior in high school.

Wanda was recently divorced and feeling quite lonely. She started to surf chat rooms looking for someone to share her frustrations with. She found a comforting friend to chat with in "ShyGurl." They would meet on Friday or Saturday nights in the chat room. As their relationship progressed, they began to get more intimate in their subjects.

Wanda, as LonelyOne, shared with ShyGurl her fantasies of being submissive and being dominated. ShyGurl suggested that LonelyOne try being a cyber submissive and that she could attempt at being her dominatrix. Wanda considered that a safe way to explore her fantasies and agreed. They agreed to start the next Friday night at 7 o'clock. Before they signed off for the night, ShyGurl instructed LonelyOne to purchase a submissive's collar before their first session. ShyGurl specified that the collar was not to be one of the thin ones but one that would cover most of her neck. Wanda agreed and signed off.

As soon as Wanda signed off, she searched the internet and found a collar that would satisfy ShyGurl. It was a black leather collar, 1.5" wide, with a d-ring. She placed the order and immediately began to fantasize about wearing it and her next chat with ShyGurl.

For Wanda the week seemed to last forever. On Friday, she arrived home, full of anticipation of her package and chat session. As she arrived home, she ran into Kami who was also just getting home. They exchanged greetings.

Kami noticed the package on Wanda's doorstep. "Looks like there is a package waiting for you." Wanda turned to see the box on the doorstep and wanted to quickly end her conversation with Kami, so she could see her new purchase. "What did you treat yourself to?" Wanda lied nervously, "I haven't ordered anything. Someone else must have sent it." Kami noticed the sudden change in the demeanor her of her older neighbor but didn't think much of it. Kami said goodbye and went off to her house.

Wanda was thankful that Kami did not prolong the conversation any longer. She wanted so badly to see her new collar. Wanda went quickly up the walk and grabbed her new treasure and went inside. She opened the box as her excitement grew. By the time she pulled the collar out of its package, her hands were shaking. She put the collar on and found it to be a little constricting on her neck, but loved the collar for what it symbolized. She took it off with great anticipation of the coming night.

Wanda found that she was too excited to eat and decided to open a bottle of wine to help calm her down. After her 3rd glass of wine, Wanda was very relaxed and realized it was almost 7 o'clock. She poured herself another glass of wine, grabbed her collar and headed for her computer.

She signed on a few minutes later and waited for ShyGurl. 7 o'clock came and no ShyGurl. 7:05. 7:10. 7:15. Wanda was getting very anxious and upset with ShyGurl for not being on time. Did she forget? As Wanda wondered why ShyGurl was not online, her thoughts were interrupted as the chime rang from the computer indicating ShyGurl had signed on.

Wanda immediately started to type, "Where have you been?!!!!" ShyGurl responded, "Do you really wish me to be your Mistress and for you to submit to me?" Between Wanda's inebriated state and her anxiousness to get started, she quickly typed, "Yes, of coursed I do."

ShyGurl had gotten LonelyOne into the anxious state that she wanted and continued, "Then you will never question me again as you have tonight and you will address me as Mistress or Maam. Do you understand?" "Yes, I understand," Wanda returned. "What?," shot back ShyGurl. Wanda realized her mistake. "Yes Maam."

ShyGurl was surprised to find how easily LonelyOne was submitting. Would it continue? "Did you get your collar?" "Yes Maam." "Put it on!" demanded ShyGurl. "And what else are you wearing?"

Wanda described her work clothes; a light blue cotton blouse, a dark blue skirt that went to her knees, dark grey pantyhose, dark blue pumps with 3" heels, an embroidered mesh and charmeuse bra, with a matching mesh thong.

ShyGurl commanded LonelyOne to take her blouse and skirt off. Wanda again answered "Yes Maam." As she began to unbutton her blouse, she felt the tinglings beginning, her face getting flush with excitement. She unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and slid it off. She finished unbuttoning her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders and piled it on her skirt on the floor.

By the time she finished, she felt her thong getting damp between her legs. She reported back to ShyGurl that her blouse and skirt were off. "I don't want you to wear pantyhose when you are with me. I prefer you in stockings and garter belt. Understand?" Wanda replied that she understood. "Good, now rip those pantyhose off!"

Wanda reached down and grabbed the crotch of her pantyhose and tore them open. She stood up and proceeded to shred her pantyhose. Wanda typed back that she was done.

ShyGurl decided to see how far LonelyOne would go in this first session. "Now for some punishment for your impertinence earlier. I want you to walk outside to the end of the block, cross the street and walk on the other side of the street from your house to the end of the block, then cross back and return home."

Wanda quickly responded, "I cannot walk outside in just my bra and panties!" ShyGurl found the resistance amusing. "Of course my little pet. You may put your blouse and skirt back on, but you are only allowed to fasten two buttons. That is for not calling me Maam or Mistress again. And I want you to wear your collar."

Wanda was mortified. "Mistress, please do not make me wear my collar outside. I might run into my neighbors and would have a hard time explaining it. I will wear the blouse as you want."

ShyGurl didn't want to push LonelyOne too far and lose her so relented on the collar. "Go now for your walk. I will be waiting for you." With that, Wanda typed, "I will be back soon," and got up to go for her walk.

Wanda was full of excitement and trepidation about going out with the top buttons of her blouse undone. The cleavage of her 34C breasts would be easily seen be anyone she ran into. At the right angle, even some of her bra would be visible.

Wanda at 5'5" and a 34C-24-35 figure knew she had a nice figure that attracted attention. But Wanda was definitely not used to dressing in such a revealing manner. With all these thoughts racing through her head, she started out the door and down the block.

Kami couldn't believe how much fun she was having giving commands to another female. She headed downstairs to grab something to drink while she waited for LonelyOne. As she was grabbing a glass from the cupboard, she glanced out the side window of the kitchen and noticed her neighbor Wanda coming out of her front door.

She started for the refrigerator but stopped short. She went back to the window and looked at Wanda as she was walking away. She was wearing a dark blue skirt and light blue blouse. Kami started to think, could LonelyOne be Wanda?

Thinking back to the afternoon, she recalled talking to Wanda and remembered the blouse and skirt, and her nervousness about her package. Kami quickly poured her drink and went out to the front room and peered out the window. Soon she saw Wanda coming down the street on the other side of the street. Kami watched her reach the end of the block, cross the street, walk by and back into her house.

Kami raced back upstairs to her room. From Kami's bedroom, she could see Wanda's house. She watched as Wanda entered the front bedroom and sat down at the desk. Within seconds, Kami received a message from LonelyOne, "Mistress, I am back from my walk."

Kami could not believe that her 34 year old neighbor was becoming her submissive. Kami wanted to make sure of the identity of LonelyOne and typed, "Put your collar back on and go to your window and slowly unbutton your blouse and take it off, then take your skirt off and stand there for 15 seconds. Let me know when you are done."

Wanda was again filled with nervousness and trepidation. She knew that the two high school kids next door had the bedrooms that faced her home. She hoped they were not in their rooms tonight.

Feeling very excited, her heart pounding, she walked over to her window. She looked over at the windows facing hers. The light was on in the kitchen and family room downstairs but no one in sight. She turned her gaze to the two upper windows. She saw faint lights in both windows but did not see anyone. She dismissed the lights and figured the lights were computer monitors left on.

With a deep breath, Wanda started to slowly unbutton the only two buttons on her blouse that were still fastened. She slipped the blouse off and started on her skirt. She unfastened the button and unzipped it. She slowly let it slide down her legs. She stood there in her bra and panties and counted to fifteen.

Kami watched from the side of the window behind the curtain. She watched Wanda approach the window and pause. She spotted the collar and now knew for sure that Wanda and LonelyOne were the same person. Her thoughts now turned to wondering if Wanda would go through with her instructions and undress in the window.

It seemed like a long time, but Wanda unbuttoned her blouse. Kami watched as Wanda finished taking her blouse and skirt off and then stood in the window for 15 seconds. She watched as Wanda left the window and waited for her IM.

Wanda sent her message to ShyGurl that she finished her instructions. Kami wanted to see how far she could get Wanda to go in her first session. "Take your bra and thong off." Wanda quickly unfastened her bra and took it off. She slipped off her thong and sat in her chair with only her pumps on. "I have finished taking my bra and thong off Mistress."

Kami wanted to extend her control and asked, "How badly torn are your pantyhose? Can you put them back on?" Wanda searched for the pantyhose and picked them up. They were badly torn. "I can try and put them back on Mistress." "Do it then."

Wanda slipped her pumps off and gingerly put the pantyhose back on. Most of the thighs were gaping holes as was the crotch, but the waistband was still intact and would keep the pantyhose from falling off.

Wanda looked down at the pantyhose and saw the gaping holes and shreds of the nylon hanging down. She lustily thought of herself being ravished with her present look being the results of her attack. Again she was reminded of the aching between her legs and how horny this woman was making her feel.

Wanda sat back down and told Kami she had her pantyhose back on. "Now pet, get up and hang your bra and thong in the window. Then stand there for 15 seconds and return to me."

Wanda again was filled with angst, and couldn't believe that she was about to stand almost naked in the window but her desire to please ShyGurl pushed her forward. She got up picked up her bra and thong and hung it in the window. She looked down while she counted and her juices starting to drip down her leg.

Again Kami hid behind the curtain and spied on her neighbor. The sight of her standing there with only a pair of shredded pantyhose was making her horny. The power she had over Wanda was becoming intoxicating. She wanted more.

Wanda IM'ed Kami that she put her bra and thong in the window. Kami IM'ed back, "You may retrieve your bra, thong and pantyhose and put them back on. That is all you are to wear tonight. Nothing else. Is that clear? Repeat it back to me." Wanda typed back, "Yes Mistress. I will put my bra, thong and pantyhose back on but nothing else tonight." "Good my Pet. After you do that, I want you to put bright red lip gloss on. I will check back with you in 15 minutes."

Wanda went back to the window and grabbed her bra and panties and went back to her bedroom. She put her bra back on and carefully slipped her thong back on over her torn pantyhose and then headed for her bathroom to find her lip gloss.

She applied the lip gloss and stared at herself in the mirror. She was shocked to see the slut staring back at her. She was very disturbed that she liked what she saw. 'How could I be so excited and aroused by this?'

She was shaken from her thoughts by the doorbell ringing. 'Who could this be?' She started for the door, but stopped realizing how she was dressed. She grabbed her robe and put it on. It was a short robe, reaching as far as her knees. She was looking for something else to put on when the doorbell rang again. Feeling rushed, she decided the short robe would be enough and headed for the front door.

She opened it and was surprised to see Kami standing there. Kami spoke, "Sorry Wanda to disturb you, but our computer connection seems to have died and I need to finish what I was doing. Would it be ok to finish on your computer?" "Kami, this isn't a real good time." "Oh please Wanda! It won't take long." Wanda relented, and led her upstairs.

As Wanda approached the room she remembered that her IM screen with ShyGurl was still on the monitor and stopped. It was too late. Kami continued into the room before Wanda could stop her.

Kami read the screen, the same thing that was still on her screen. "Oh my, you seem to be busy." Wanda blushed, ashamed that her young neighbor had seen her conversation with ShyGurl. "It says here that you shouldn't have that robe on."

Kami eyed Wanda, wondering what she would do having confronted. "I think you should take that robe off." "Kami, that wouldn't be appropriate with you ...." But before she could finish, she felt the sting of Kami's hand across her face. "Now take that robe off slut!"

Wanda's eyes teared up. She had trouble understanding what was happening to her. "Didn't you enjoy all my instructions tonight? The walk? The undressing in the window? The ripping of your pantyhose? You must have! You have the red lip gloss on."

Wanda's mind raced. How did Kami know all that? Slowly, she realized that Kami was ShyGurl. With that, she took her robe off and stood in front of her Mistress with her head down. Kami bent over and picked up the belt from the robe and tied it to the collar.

Kami led Wanda by her leash back to Wanda's bedroom. Kami rotated the collar so that the robe belt hung down her back. Kami grabbed Wanda's hands and pulled them behind her and tied them with the belt.

Wanda was in a helpless position. "Stand here slut! And don't move." Wanda wondered what was to come next. Her back was to the door and could hear Kami coming back up the stairs and coming down the hall. "You have been a bad girl again. You don't seem to follow directions very well." "Yes Mistress, I have been disobedient tonight."

Wanda felt cold steel on her shoulder and then suddenly the tension in the right bra strap released and she felt her right breast sag. Next she felt the knife under her left bra strap and it too fell away. As the mesh bra cups fell away from her breasts, her nipples hardened.

Kami walked around in front of Wanda, wielding one of her kitchen knives. "You must like that slut. Your nipples are huge." Kami reached down and ran her fingers over Wanda's thong and and felt her wetness. She slipped her fingers under the thong and ran them along her pussy lips. She came away with wet fingers. "Seems that your thong is getting a little wet too."

She pressed her fingers to Wanda's mouth. "Lick your juices slut!" Wanda licked Kami's fingers clean. Kami disappeared behind Wanda again. she grabbed the back of the thong and yanked up on it forcing the front of the thong to imbed into the vagina. Wanda groaned in delight.

She was quickly brought out of it as she felt the cold knife slip under the side of her thong and then the side of her thong dangling. Next came the other side. The thong straps hanging down and only kept up from being imbedded in her front and back cracks.

Kami rotated Wanda toward her full length mirror. Wanda stared at herself in the mirror. Black collar, white mesh bra hanging down with her breasts exposed, thong imbedded deep in her, and her shredded pantyhose hanging from her hips. She was overcome with shame and excitement. Her emotions were in a state of confusion.

Kami untied her hands and walked over to the bed and sat down. "Play with your cunt slut!" Wanda reached down and started to rub herself. She inserted one finger and then a second finger. She had never masturbated in front of anyone before. She was so embarrassed but could not stop. She felt her orgasm building.

Suddenly, "Stop slut! Come here!" Wanda walked over to where Kami was sitting on the bed. Kami stood up and grabbed Wanda's breasts, squeezing them hard. Wanda moaned loudly.

"Undress me slut!" Kami possessed a 5'7" frame with 34C-26-34 attributes. Kami played soccer on the high school team that kept her great shape. Wanda had dreamed of seeing Kami's athletic body. She was about to get her wish.

Wanda reached for the bottom of Kami's t-shirt and slowly pulled it up over her head. She put the shirt down on the bed and reached for the snap on her jeans. She undid the snap and zipper and knelt down, pulling the jeans down Kami's smooth, athletic legs. She reached back up and slowly pulled her panties down revealing a glistening pussy.

Kami grabbed Wanda by the head and pushed it into her crotch. "Lick me slut!" Wanda licked and sucked until Kami fell back on the bed in orgasm.

Kami got up from the bed and dressed herself. Getting ready to leave, she looked at Wanda once again. Breasts exposed above the bra barely clinging to her torso, no panty, torn pantyhose and her black collar. On her way out, she playfully slapped Wanda on the ass with a resounding smack. "I will be in touch slave. I will have more for you to do."

shysubx
shysubx
6 Followers