Wanda's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

As Anne worked on Wanda's pussy, she smiled. This night had gone better than she had hoped. Wanda soon collapsed in total exhaustion, and Anne pulled the vibrator out and retreated from the room, letting her lover sleep.

Wanda awoke at 4 am to the feeling of sex. Anne had returned, this time wearing a two-inch thick, 12-inch long strap-on. She was fucking Wanda like no man had ever done, the plastic cock never losing hardness inside her, the breasts of her now-naked lover scraping against the nipples on Wanda's. A small vibe was in Anne's hand, and she moved it over Wanda's clit as she fucked her. Wanda, lost in her lust, tried to reach up to pull Anne down for a kiss, but found she was still handcuffed. Instead, Wanda lay back and let her lover take her. Soon the teen was overtaken by another series of orgasms, the last two matched by Anne, who had moved the mini vibe into her own pussy for her own pleasure.

Afterwards, Anne released Wanda and took her in her arms. The teen held Anne tight, not wanting to give up a second of the feeling of love flowing over her. They kissed, nuzzled, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

At 8 am, Anne and Wanda woke for the day. Wanda had to go home and get ready for work. Anne reminded her about the offer to live together, and Wanda drove home, confused once again as her mind and emotions waged war in her head.

Wanda entered her house and hopped in the shower. As the spray cleansed her body, it also seemed to cleanse her mind. Wanda dressed quickly, then noticed she just had time for a phone call before going to work.

The woman on the other end picked up the phone on the first ring. Wanda only needed one line to express herself. "I'll be there at 8 pm tonight ...

"Mistress."

To be continued...

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12