Wanda's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Picking one at random, Wanda entered. She placed a dollar in the machine and the movies started. The TV screen was smudged with dried cum, and Wanda grabbed at some of the napkins in the booth to clean the screen off. The picture improved, and Wanda flipped through the channels until she found a couple of girls kissing. Both were wearing bathing suits that were partially untied.

Wanda watched in fascination as the girls tore each other's suits off. Then one of the girls went down between the other's legs and started licking. The corny porn music started playing, but Wanda didn't care. She was studying the face of the girl getting her pussy licked out. She seemed familiar, though Wanda didn't know why.

The girl being licked started moaning, and then started cursing her partner to lick harder. As her voice moaned in it's intensity, Wanda recognized the girl. It was her former lover, Betty Grant. She had told Wanda she was going to college. And now Wanda knew how Betty had paid for her tuition.

Betty pulled her own nipples, tilted her head back, and roared as her orgasm hit her. The camera zoomed between Betty's legs, showing the other girl furiously licking and sucking as Betty came. Wanda could tell from experience that this was a true orgasm from her former lover, and as she thought that, she imagined herself between Betty's legs, licking up that cum. It made Wanda get wet and horny, so she unzipped her jeans and slipped her hand between her legs, rubbing softly at her own pussy.

The girls shifted position onscreen, and Betty was the one sucking the other girl's pussy now. Wanda's mind remembered the special tricks Betty used to use when eating her out, and watched as Betty used most of them on her on-screen partner. Wanda rubbed herself furiously, closing in on her own orgasm.

Just as Wanda was about to cum herself, the TV screen went blank. Wanda had run out of money to feed the screen, and reluctantly zipped up her jeans and exited the booth, horny and in need of an orgasm.

As she walked to the door, the counter girl called out to her. "Hey, come here a minute," she said.

Wanda went over, wondering why she had called her.

The woman smiled, then said "Enjoy yourself in there?"

Wanda blushed beet red. How did this woman know what she had been up to? "Why?" The teen managed to stammer.

"Well, honey," the lady said, "There's a wet stain on your jeans right between your legs, but your face looks sort of frustrated. Didn't have enough money to masturbate to orgasm?"

Wanda was bright red with embarrassment now. The woman continued on though, as if she couldn't see Wanda's face. "I could help you, if you needed a little extra time. And you can even get a practical test of that nice vibrator you bought."

Wanda was stunned into silence, though she managed to shyly lower her head.

The woman pressed on, pulling her top down and exposing her large breasts for Wanda's eyes. "You'd like to lick and suck these nipples, wouldn't you, hon?" she said. "Come on. No one will ever know. Fuck me! Make me cum, and I'll make you cum!!"

Wanda finally found her voice, though it was a small timid one.

"No, thank you," she replied. "I'm in a relationship and I love my partner. I will not cheat on her." At that, Wanda fled the store, got in her car and drove away as fast as she could.

The woman behind the counter listened to Wanda's tires squeal out of the parking lot. She then picked up the phone and dialed a number. When the line was picked up, she said, "Hello, it's me. ... Yes, she was here. ... I tried, but she wouldn't have sex with me. ... No, I really tried. She was watching a video and masturbating. I cut the monitor just before she came. Then I exposed myself, almost threw myself at her. She said she wouldn't cheat. ... Yes, I'll send you the video from the booth. ... OK, no problem. Glad to help. ... Love you, too. Bye."

At the other end of the line, Anne Franklin hung up her cell phone, sat back in her chair and smiled.

*************************************************

The next couple of days fell into routine. Anne was teaching, Amber was in college classes, and Wanda shopped and did chores during the day. Anne and Amber got to the house about 4 pm, where wanda had dinner waiting. They ate, then Wanda and Amber practiced their routines under Anne's watchful eyes. Then the three of them went to bed together, fucking each other for a couple hours before curling together to sleep.

Friday finally came. Wanda went to the Strip-O-Rama early, setting out her costumes in her new cubicle. She placed makeup on the shelf in front of a well-lit vanity mirror, and met the boss, Mr. Bernardo.

Mr. Bernardo laid out the rules very plainly. She was not allowed to touch any audience member's privates while she was on stage. She was never to allow an audience member onstage while she danced. Her shift started at 5 pm and went until 2 am. She would dance in a rotation with the other girls, with a guaranteed 6 dances a night. Her "special" routine with Anne would be at 1 am, and would ber her last dance of the night.

After dancing onstage, she was to go out into the audience and collect any tips personally. She was also encouraged to get customers to buy table dances from her. Table dances were $25 and lasted the duration of the song playing for the dancer on stage. For table dances she could touch a customer's private parts, but not expose them to public viewing.

She would be required to pay 10 percent of the moneys she took in to Mr. Bernardo as a club fee. She was also to pay five percent to the DJ and bouncers. Everything else was hers to keep. The more table dances she did, the more money she took home.

After that meeting, she stayed in the back, meeting the dancers as they came in. She had seen most of the girls the previous week, and they had seen her and Anne doing their sex act that evening as well.

By 5 pm, Wanda was dressed for her first number. She wore the overcoat from last week, a pink blouse tied underneath her breasts, and short pink hot pants. She also wore a strapless bra and thong, along with her high platform shoes. She had given the DJ her music, and though everything was ready, Wanda's nerves were shaking.

Bambi, the dancer from last week that Wanda had watched closely, saw Wanda's nerves and took her aside. "Listen, hon, ignore the crowd," she said. "Focus on one person, and dance for that person only. Use the rest of the rubes to get that one person jealous. Do that, and you'll be fine."

Twenty minutes before her first stage call, Wanda headed to the bathroom. She had an urgent need to pee. She sat down and let her mind wander, as she often did in the bathroom. She hoped everything would work out tonight, for her and Amber, too.

She finished, wiped, and flushed. As she stepped out of the stall, she almost ran right into Anne, who had entered the bathroom while Wanda was occupied. Wanda, seeing her Mistress, immediately dropped to her knees in a submissive gesture towards her lover.

"I know what you're thinking, my pet," Anne said. "I was there once, too. You're minutes away from your first professional strip, and you're nervous as a cat in the doghouse. Well, my pet, I know just how to calm your nerves. Get back into that stall, and sit on the toilet."

Wanda returned to the stall she had exited, and sat. Anne followed her in, and closed the door. "Sit back and enjoy this," Anne said. "You need do nothing but empty your mind."

Anne dropped to her knees and pulled Wanda's pants and panties down. Softly, the older woman kissed Wanda's shaved pussy, causing the teen to shudder. The kisses started getting a little harder, then harder still. Wanda lifted her legs off the floor, placing them on Anne's back to give her Mistress better access to Wanda's pussy.

Wanda moaned softly, excited by more than Anne's lovemaking. This was the first time ever that Anne had made love to Wanda without Wanda giving love back. Most of their lovemaking was mutual, though lately, being a slave, Wanda had satisfied Anne's lustful urges. Last Tuesday at school came to Wanda's mind as Anne finally thrust her tongue deep into Wanda's pussy, drawing moans from the girl.

Anne's tongue darted in and out of Wanda's pussy. Wanda's moans grew in intensity. Suddenly the women heard the bathroom door open. Anne stopped humming in Wanda's pussy, though her tongue remained buried between Wanda's pussy lips.

The woman's steps came to the stall door. A voice Wanda recognized as Bambi's softly said "Wanda? Are you OK?"

Fighting back moans, Wanda said "Yes."

"Looks like you're throwing up. Make sure you're face is clean when you finish. You're on in 10 minutes, right after me." Giggling, Bambi left. She had seen Anne's legs and heard Wanda's voice, and assumed the rest. She had assumed wrong.

Anne flicked her tongue up and down inside Wanda's pussy as soon as Bambi left. From a pants pocket came a small vibrator, which went onto Wanda's clit. This caused the girl to moan louder and faster. Her Mistress's lovemaking was doing the trick. Wanda was close to cumming.

"Please, Mistress," Wanda begged. "Let me cum!!"

Anne replied with a nod, a move that excited Wanda more. Anne's lips and tongue had slid up and down Wanda's pussy during the nod. Wanda closed her eyes tight, seeing fireworks. Then she came, with a loud squeal and a flush of pussy juices flooding Anne's face.

The orgasm, though not one of Wanda's hardest, had done its work. Wanda was much calmer as Anne looked up from between Wanda's legs. Cum juice glistened around Anne's mouth. Wanda leaned down and kissed her Mistress deeply, tasting her own cum on Anne's mouth and tongue.

"I'll be watching," Anne said, as she opened the stall and left. Wanda pulled her pink short shorts up and went to the backstage area to do a couple of quick stretches to limber her legs up before dancing.

Finally, she heard the DJ say "And now, the Strip-O-Rama is proud to introduce our newest talented lady. She won last week's Amateur Night contest, and will dance on a regular basis here. For your viewing pleasure, here ... is ... Little Heather!!"

The curtains parted, and Wanda stepped onstage for the first time as a professional.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12