Wanda's Story Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Anne took down the riding crop from the wall. With deliberate strokes, but not saying a word, Anne viscously spanked Wanda's back and butt until it was reddened from the crop end. Then, still wordlessly, Anne left the room, closing the cage door behind her. Wanda remained locked in the cage, handcuffed to the ceiling. Anne turned out the dungeon lights as she left the room, plunging the room into total darkness.

Wanda realized that Anne had planned this for a few hours. The windows were covered with black curtains, blocking off light. The chains from the ceiling of the cell were a recent addition, and Anne showed no surprise at what was on the movie, as if she had seen it. Wanda wondered how she had found out. the teen did not know about Anne's source at the porn store, who had called Anne when the DVD came out, showing Wanda's face prominently on the box.

Wanda at length lifted herself off her knees into a squatting position. The ache in her arms lessened. The ache from her back still throbbed. This was the first beating Anne had ever administered that she didn't follow with a dousing of aloe on the red spots, and Wanda's back burned with pain.

After a time, the pain started easing. That was when the room flooded with light, and Anne was back. She opened the door of the cell and entered, this time with a flogger. She forced Wanda back onto her knees and, still without saying a word, started beating the teen again. This time Wanda could not hold back her cries of pain. Lash after lash struck her back, and scream after scream emitted from her mouth. Her cheeks felt waterlogged as tears flowed from her eyes. The pain was worse this time.

Anne stopped, left the cell, turned off the lights and left the dungeon. Alone again, Wanda cried through her pain. She hurt too much to move, causing even more pain on her arms. Her head sank down, almost lolling to one side, and Wanda fell into a light sleep. Her dreams were dominated by Anne's lashings, though, so she didn't sleep long. The pain was too great to allow any long sleep.

Anne returned again and again, each time with something new to beat Wanda with. The teen felt the sharp pain of a wooden spoon, the dull thump of a belt, the painful sharp stings of a switch. After each beating, the pain throbbed harder and harder. She could no longer feel her arms, but she felt every slight breeze on her reddened back.

The last time Anne entered the dungeon that day, she carried a cat-o-nine-tails. Wanda saw the instrument and screamed. She was frightened, but had no where to go, and no way to get there. The cat struck her back three times. Each time it struck, it opened her skin and the teen felt blood flow down her back. Anne left, plunging the room into darkness again.

Sometime later, the door opened again. Wanda was too terrified to look, but heard Amber's voice say "Try and stay still." As best she could, the little gymnast performed first aid on Wanda's back, cleaning it and finally putting the soothing aloe onto her redness. She kissed Wanda, then slipped out of the cell.

Amber stayed chained up for a long time. Without a watch, without sunlight to gauge night and day, without any form of communication, Wanda could not guess how long she was locked in the cuffs. Amber came down several times to feed Wanda soup, bread and water, and to check her back for infections and also for healing. Anne did not show up in the dungeon at all that Wanda knew about.

Finally, Anne did return. Without saying a word, she undid the cuffs from Wanda's wrists, but left her locked up in the cell.

When Amber came down the next time, Wanda pleaded with the gymnast to talk to her. "I'm desperate for any news," she cried. "Please tell me what's going on!"

Amber came close and kissed Wanda. "Mistress knows everything now," Amber said. "She knows how you were fooled by the producers and your so-called friend, and is suing even now for breach of contract. Mistress will forgive you, but she needs more time."

Wanda, tired and exhausted, missed the change in the way Amber referred to Anne. Instead, she said "What day is this? What time is it? I need to know!"

"I can't tell you," Amber said. "And now that your back has healed, I'll not be coming down here again. Your food will be in the dumbwaiter just outside the cage wall. You can reach over and open it to get what food is sent down. Take heart, my darling Wanda. It will all be over very soon."

Amber left, plunging Wanda into the darkness alone. She felt over to the wall outside the cell, and found the dumbwaiter door. She experimented with opening it, and found she could. Then she curled back on her bunk and tried to sleep.

Prisoners left in solitary confinement either go mad, or grow hardened by the experience. Wanda hardened. She practiced an ancient Chinese art she had been studying. The discipline called for her to empty her mind, letting time flow over her. As she did, she let her thoughts run free.

Foremost in her mind, she was surprised to find her love for her Mistress growing. Anne had locked her in this cell, how long ago now she could not tell. She realized, though, that she had been deceitful to Anne, and that her deceit embarrassed not only herself, but her Mistress and her family as well.

She also felt a deep love for Amber. The small woman had come to her aid when she needed it most. She had tended to Wanda's wounds, healed her back, and gave her moral support. Whenever she got out of this cage, she swore to make Amber's every waking day after that one the best day of her life.

Wanda also thought about her "friend", Betty Grant. Betty had used her, taped what was in Wanda's mind a private announcement of the love she felt for Betty and placed it out there for the world to see. Wanda swore revenge on Betty, not knowing if she could ever get it.

Time passed. When Wanda was hungry, she went to the dumbwaiter and found food there for her. When she had to pee, there was a little toilet in her cell. Her eyes became like a cat's, very sharp in the total darkness of the cell. She no longer banged into cell bars or walls or her bunk or her toilet. She could make them all out.

The teen exercised, swearing to be in better shape when she emerged than she was when she went in. Ab crunches, sit-ups, pull-ups on her cell ceiling bars, slowly Wanda got in the best shape of her life. She dropped 20 pounds, mostly around her waist and ass.

She practiced her dance routines as well, not knowing if she would even have a job when she got out. Those were the only times she touched her body in a sexual way, as Wanda was saving all her orgasms for Anne and Amber. But the dance moves did make Wanda wet between her legs, and made her long for her lovers more and more.

* * * * *

Anne finally returned to the dungeon. She opened the door and ordered Wanda to remain perfectly still and close her eyes. The teen obeyed, as she felt gauze wrapping around her head and eyes. Blindfolded now, she was led out of the cage and up the stairs. Something was draped over Wanda's nude body, and then the girl felt carpet under her feet instead of hardwood. That meant she was in the living room, because they had not made a turn into a bedroom.

She was told to step up, and she walked onto a rubber mat of some kind. Then sponges started rubbing over her body. Water splashed on her skin for the first time in how long. Eventually the drape around her body was removed, and four sponges cleaned her private parts. Four?? How many people are here?

She started to ask a question, but Anne quickly said "Hush!" Wanda obeyed.

When the sponge bath was over, she was led into what she could tell was Mistress Anne's bedroom. She was laid on the bed, and her hands were shackled. Then a mouth kissed her. She knew that mouth to be Anne's, and she poured all her soul into that kiss. She wanted to show her Mistress how much she loved her.

Then another mouth kissed her. These lips, softer, gentler, she knew belonged to Amber. She smiled as she kissed Amber as a pair of hands spread Wanda's legs apart and a tongue drove into her pussy. Wanda bucked against the mouth as she moaned into Amber's kiss.

Then a third mouth bit into one of her breasts, and a fourth took the other breast in its mouth and they both sucked. Wanda drew a sharp breath, trying to break Amber's kiss (or was it Amber?) and scream for them to stop. Instead, the kisser she thought was Amber pressed her mouth tighter to Wanda's, her tongue thrusting into Wanda's mouth.

Wanda felt the hands on her hips roll her slightly, and she felt her "Slim Jim" vibrator enter her ass. Two more mouths started licking her, one behind her ears, one behind her knees. Holding off her sexual needs while she was imprisoned was one thing, but to have every sexual spot on her body caressed at the same time was overwhelming her.

With a scream into the mouth kissing her, Wanda came. Her entire body shuddered and shook at the force of the orgasm. Then every mouth left her, and then reattached to her body. She was kissing someone new. She could tell by the pressure on her mouth. Two different mouths sucked her nipples. A new mouth was also at her pussy, driving her insane with pleasure.

Every time Wanda came, the mouths shifted. Wanda, having held herself in check for so long, had a lot of orgasms on hold, and came often and loudly. Someone then shoved a dildo into her pussy, sending her to heightened waves of pleasure.

As time went on, she felt the gauze being slowly removed from around her eyes. Wanda could make out shapes, but they were still indistinguishable. Still the group made love to Wanda, always giving her orgasms, never taking any for themselves, as far as Wanda could tell.

Then the group abandoned Wanda. The teen rested on the bed a little bit, getting her bearings back. She felt a hand lifting her head, and removing the last of the gauze. Then the gauze was taken from her eyes, and Wanda could finally see.

It was night time, and the light of a full moon filtered in through the window. Wanda was alone in bed with Anne. Her Mistress uncuffed her wrists and took the teen in her arms.

"I love you, my pet," were the first words Anne spoke.

"What day is this?" Wanda asked.

"March 22, my love. Your punishment is over. Now mine begins."

Wanda looked at her Mistress in double shock. That Wanda had been held in the cage for almost three weeks was the first shock. The second shock was the offer of punishment coming from Anne. "Your punishment, Mistress?" Wanda asked.

"Yes, my pet," Anne said. "I give you leave to do anything you want to me. Nothing will be turned down. you have carte blanche to treat me as horribly as I have treated you. And you have a week to punish me, because it is school break."

Wanda took her Mistress in her arms. She kissed the older woman's lips softly. Her hands slowly rubbed over the woman's nude body. Anne shuddered at the soft touch.

"Who was here?" Wanda asked.

"Some friends from work, both your work and mine," was all Anne would say.

Wanda rolled the teacher onto her back and handcuffed her wrists to the bedpost. Then, smiling, Wanda looked at Anne. "I love you, Mistress," she said. "I could not punish you. Whatever you decide is right for me, I know that. I have not the wisdom nor the power to punish you.

"All I need, Mistress, is your love. You have expressed it to me. Now show me."

Wanda undid the cuffs. Anne threw her arms around Wanda, pulling her slave close. They made love together all night long, then halfway into the next day. It was the best lovemaking session Wanda ever had in her life.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12