Wanda's Story Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Most of the rooms, though were traditional hotel rooms, with nothing more than beds. Keys were on a pegboard at the end of the hall by the working elevator. Those that wanted to could take a key and get private with someone else.

The party started at noon on Saturday. The guests were sitting at tables, waiting, when Wanda was wheeled in on a bed. She was strapped onto the bed by velvet scarves, in case she wanted to escape. She was also naked.

"Ladies," Anne said from the dais. "This weekend we celebrate Wanda's departure from our midst. But it is not a time for sadness. No, it is a time for joy, for my precious pet has grown so much in the past year.

"Some of you might have heard about an episode Wanda had recently," Anne went on. "She was used by a porn star who claimed she was Wanda's friend. As a result, I punished my pet most severely, though the end result of this episode is the party we can now afford to throw.

"At the end of that punishment, Wanda was tied to a bed, similar to this one, and several of our friends made love to her. that was my way of congratulating her for surviving the punishment I inflicted on her.

"To this day, Wanda has no idea who was involved in that orgy. To start this sex weekend off right, we will recreate that orgy, with its original participants. Will those of you who helped me please come forward and shed your robes."

People all around the room started looking around. Anne stepped off the dais and dropped her robe at the side of Wanda's bed. Amber Anderson, Wanda and Anne's live-in lover, also came forth and stripped. Following her came Bambi, Angel and June from Wanda's former workplace, Strip-O-Rama. A couple of Anne's fellow teachers, Ms. Geltney from the Art Department and Ms. Riffner from P.E. came forward. Lastly came J.L. Spillington, their attorney.

The seven women climbed on the bed. Each one started making love to one part of Wanda's anatomy. Anne started kissing Wanda. Amber ate her pussy. Bambi and June sucked nipples, while Maxine Geltney, a woman in her mid-30s like Anne, started sucking on Wanda's toes. Maxine had large breasts that were already starting to sag. She would suck on a foot, then wrap it between her breasts and stroke it through the valley.

Cathy Riffner, the oldest woman in the pile at 51, showed off her still-firm body as she licked behind one of Wanda's knees. J.L., who also had a very sleek body, was on the other knee, matching Cathy lick for lick. Angel, meanwhile, was caressing Wanda's abdomen in the most sensual way she could.

Wanda moaned loudly as she felt the great lovemaking surge through her body and right to her pussy. Then, as she leaked her womanly juices, Maxine moved from Wanda's feet to her clit. Like a bolt, Wanda stiffened and came, screaming out in pleasure as the women shifted to a different position on Wanda's body.

Unlike the last orgy, Wanda was able to give pleasure as well as get it. Bambi planted her pussy right on Wanda's mouth, letting her lick and suck the stripper's delicate pussy lips. Maxine and J.L. slid right onto each of Wanda's hands, and the teen started fingerfucking them. June was licking Wanda's pussy, and Anne and Angel were on tit-sucking duties. Cathy and Amber showed off their dexterity by sliding their pussies onto each of Wanda's feet, filling their bodies with any available fuck tool.

The second round brought four orgasms. Wanda's was primary, but before she came, she had licked Bambi to orgasm, and fingered both Maxine and J.L. to a mutual climax.

AS the party shifted, Wanda took a minute and looked out to the other guests. Many of them were paired up already, making love with each other passionately, furiously or even tentatively if it was a new partner. Some looked on the growing orgy in amazement. Wanda's mother, Lorraine, was one of these. Her robe was still tightly bound to her body. A couple of guests were horrified. One of them, whom Wanda recognized as Ginger from the strip club, was already back in her street clothes and dashing out the door.

The ballroom orgy lasted almost two hours. When people were tired, they stopped and watched. When they were hungry, a buffet was against one wall. To get to the buffet, you just had to avoid the two girls making love to each other with items off the buffet table.

Lorraine watched the scene with awe. She had read stories of a massive orgy in porn magazines she bought, but she had never thought she would be in one. And this was a lesbian orgy to boot. Lorraine, despite initial misgivings, eventually started rubbing her fingers on her labia as the moans continued to fill the room.

After the orgy, people headed upstairs. Lorraine decided to look into the rooms, but then take one of the bedrooms and remain by herself until dinner. As she grabbed a key, she found herself next to J.L. the lawyer. J.L. introduced herself, then smiled as Lorraine said she was Wanda's mother.

"You have a lovely daughter, and a very talented one as well," J.L. said. "I can see where she gets her beauty."

Lorraine blushed. "I guess she's talented. I think you came three times while on the bed with her."

"I didn't think anyone was counting," J.L. said. She looked over Lorraine quickly. Then J.L. said "Would you like to look in some of the rooms with me? No obligation."

"I would," Lorraine said. So the two older women cruised through the rooms. They were all in use. Lorraine was especially shocked to see the woman on the pool table having another woman shove one, then two pool balls into her pussy. She came quickly after that. Lorraine moved a little closer to J.L., as if needing someone to protect her from this scene.

She moved even closer when they got to the BDSM room. As a whip was striking bare flesh, Lorraine turned into J.L.'s arms, hiding her eyes. The lawyer knew enough to steer Lorraine out of the room, down the hall, and into the room Lorraine had selected.

As Lorraine shuddered, still thinking of the image of whip on flesh, J.L. made two drinks and handed one to Lorraine. The rum and coke disappeared in almost an instant, and Lorraine, still shaking, took the second drink as well. After drinking that one, she sat on the bed, feeling better. J.L. sat with her, and slid an arm around Lorraine's shoulder.

"I'm sorry that scene shook you so much," the lawyer said. "I should have known you were not into that stuff."

Lorraine looked at the other woman. Everything that had happened the past few hours sped through her mind. Also repeating in her mind was the night Amber had eaten her pussy. Lorraine moved a little closer and gently, experimentally, kissed J.L.

The lawyer kissed back, matching her kiss to Lorraine's. The lawyer could tell that Lorraine wanted to try, but sensed she had never slept with a woman before. She decided to let Lorraine lead, and match her as long as she wanted.

The kiss slowly deepened. Lorraine learned quickly that a woman's kiss was much different from a man's. First and foremost, there was no facial stubble scratching her own face. The curves on J.L.'s body seemed to mesh into hers, exciting the mom as much as intriguing her.

Lorraine's hand pulled the waist cord on J.L.'s robe, opening it up. She slid her hand into the robe and cupped a breast. J.L. matched her movement, smiling inwardly at Lorraine's boldness.

When they broke the kiss, Lorraine said, "J.L., please ..."

The lawyer interrupted. "Call me Lou," she asked.

Lorraine started again. "Lou, let's make love. I've never done this, but I want to." Lorraine had had her pussy licked by other women before, but she had never done anything like that, and the licking was as far as she had allowed the other women. Tonight, though, she wanted to experiment further.

Lorraine pulled Lou onto the bed, and slid the robe off her shoulders and onto the bed. Lorraine removed her own robe, tossing it on the floor. Lorraine and Lou kissed again, this time a kiss that had the promise of more passion behind it. Lou moved her lips to kiss Lorraine's neck, then licked up to the woman's earlobe. She alternated between sucking Lorraine's earlobe and promising her that she would only go as fast as Lorraine wanted.

What followed was a gentle initiation into lesbian lovemaking. Lorraine tentatively licked Lou's breasts, then licked harder when Lou moaned. She slid one nipple into her mouth and sucked harder, gratified with greater and deeper moans from her partner. Then Lorraine moved to the other breast, imitating her motions, and getting imitative moans in reply. The mom slid one hand down, spread Lou's pussylips, and started rubbing them gently. The resulting wetness from Lou made the rubbing even easier.

Slowly Lorraine built up the nerve for the next step. When she was mentally ready, she released Lou's breasts (getting a little whimper from the lawyer) and moved lower. She marveled at the bikini cut of hair Lou had between her legs. It was thin, though, exposing all the important parts for lovemaking.

Lorraine's tongue darted out, flicking at the clit. AS Lou resumed her moans, Lorraine repeated herself. Then, knowing what she liked when her boyfriends made love to her (and remembering Amber's lovemaking as well), she sucked on the clit deeply, bringing a fresh set of moans and more juices from Lorraine's pussy.

Lou reached down. She took the hand Lorraine was rubbing with and pushed on it. Lorraine's fingers filled Lou's body, and Lorraine understood. She moved her fingers back and forth inside lou, rubbing and coaxing her to greater heights of pleasure. When Lorraine twisted her hand and bent the fingers upwards, she found Lou's G-Spot. She also found Lou's first orgasm. The lawyer came, driving fresh juices all over Lorraine's hand as intense moans came from Lou's lips.

Then Lorraine moved her mouth lower, licking a pussy for the very first time. The taste was close to her own juices, tasted during masturbation, but different enough to be enticing to Lorraine. She licked and sucked at Lou's pussy until the woman shuddered and came again.

Lou's hands reached for Lorraine's butt. She pulled the mom fully atop her, then spread Lorraine's legs and licked at the pussy presented. Lorraine started moaning quickly, her moans in Lou's pussy adding to the lawyer's excitement.

Both women licked and licked. They also alternated their tongues with their fingers. Lorraine felt herself right on the edge when Lou made a move Lorraine had not thought of. Lou moved her tongue over Lorraine's perineum, knowing how sensitive the skin between pussy and asshole is. Lorraine learned of the sensitivity quickly. Stars shot through her brain, excitement built in her body and Lorraine came, flowing rapidly onto Lou's chin. The orgasm set off Lou's own climax, and both women came together.

After a short rest, Lou looked around the room. Each room had been provided with dildos, vibrators and strap-ons. Lou grabbed a large dildo and shoved it into Lorraine's pussy, causing the older woman to shudder. This was the largest thing anyone had ever put in her pussy, including men's cocks. In less than 10 strokes Lorraine came again.

Then Lorraine took her turn. She found a vibrator and plunged it into Lou. The lawyer moaned and groaned, building towards climax. Just before she came, however, Lorraine pulled it from Lou's pussy and slid it, now very wet, into Lou's ass. Lorraine turned the vibrator up to "High" and started licking Lou's pussy at the same time. The lawyer came, her intense orgasm matching Lorraine's.

Sated, the two women collapsed into each other's arms. She softly kissed each other and held on tight, the afterglow of the sex turning their fling into the start of a romance. For the rest of the weekend the women were inseparable and exclusive with each other. After the weekend they made plans, and eventually became live-in lovers. Lorraine had finally found someone to replace her late husband, and the sex was better than ever.

* * * * *

As for Wanda, she used the weekend to drive her fear of strange people, a fear developed by the rape, out of her mind. After the bed orgy, Wanda wandered room to room on the sixth floor. Anyone that asked could take her to a private room. Wanda's only rule was that she would only cum twice with her partner, or spend a maximum of 45 minutes with any one person.

Once word got out that Wanda was acting like a sex slut, it seemed like she rarely had her robe on. Bambi, June, Angel and a couple of the other girls from Strip-O-Rama ganged up on her for a massive strip orgy in the strip club room. The public sex on the strip club set turned Wanda on more than the bed orgy, because she could see how it was affecting the others in the room. Several couplings occurred on the floor while Wanda and the others were engaged in any and all sex acts on stage.

Wanda received her first double-pussy penetration on that stage, when Bambi and Glinda, one of the newer strippers from the club, each used strap-ons to give Wanda this sensation. As Wanda came from that, she suddenly had a pussy with gray hair shoved into her face. She looked up to see Cathy Riffner from school feeding her pussy to Wanda. The teen licked and sucked until Cathy came, just as Wanda came again from the strap-ons. The strippers had each taken a turn, giving Wanda 10 strokes before the other replaced the first. A side bet on who could get her to orgasm had Bambi paying off as Wanda came on Glinda' vibrating strap-on.

Wanda spent three hours in the sex chair, as woman after woman lined up to lick her pussy. Wanda had her legs tied wide apart in the swing, allowing easy access. A few also licked at her asshole, giving an intense pleasure to the usual pussy licking.

Wanda had always been multi-orgasmic, but this night topped all her previous records. About 1 am the teen lost count of her orgasms. The count then had been 23. Fortunately for the teen, Amber had taken it on herself to give Wanda occasional drinks of Gatorade, and also bites of food, to allow the teen to keep her strength up.

Sunday was a continuation of Saturday. Wanda saw her Mom a couple of times, usually from a distance, and always in the company of J.L. Neither woman came up to Wanda while she was getting fucked by almost all the party goers, but wanda didn't think that too strange. She could not imaging making love to her mother, and she had already made J.L. cum during the bed orgy.

Slowly the mass orgy slowed down. In ones, couples or groups, the women retired to the rooms to shower and change back into their clothes. As they departed, Anne gave each woman a gift. In addition to the robes, they were allowed to take two of the toys in any of the rooms.

When the last partygoer had taken the last vibrator and left, Wanda, Amber and Anne gathered in the BDSM room. They held each other in a three-way hug for a long time, letting the emotions of the weekend wind down.

There was only one thing to say, and Wanda said it. "Thank you, Mistress, for loving me, and giving me this party. I love you totally, and will always be faithful to you."

Three days later, Wanda drove out of Provo and headed north, then west, to Boise, Idaho, and a new chapter in her life ... student at Boise State.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12