Wanda's Story Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

"The seven tasks will teach you about sorority life, your potential sisters, and Delta Beta Nu. When the final 10 are chosen, they must still pass a final test devised by our graduated sisters, and be approved by them for membership.

"Here is the first task. You will split into two teams, choosing whomever you wish as teammates. Your teams will then march across campus to the Student Union, where one team will shout the DBN motto, and the other will sing the DBN song. There are judges along the way and judges at the Union. When you return, you will be told which team won.

"Oh yes, one other thing. You may choose one article of clothing from the pile on the floor. But you may not choose your own clothes, it must me someone else's.

"You have 30 minutes. Begin!"

Wanda and Astrid paired together immediately, then began to grab teammates. Wanda, who had learned to be organized while being Anne's slave, was chosen as leader. Their eventual team consisted of two African-American women, one Hispanic-American, four Caucasians (including Astrid) and Wanda, a Puerto Rican-American. The girls then grabbed for clothes before their march.

Wanda ended up wearing Astrid's dress. It trailed on the ground until Wanda tied the shoulders into knots and lifted the hemline to her knees. Astrid, the tallest woman, chose a nightgown that barely covered her breasts and pussy. The others were also oddly attired. To show team unity, the girls locked arms and strode across campus as a group, giggling and laughing to hide any embarrassment.

At the Union, the girls proudly shouted out the DBN motto, "We're True, We're Blue, We're Delta Beta Nu!" They paraded through the Union, chanting the motto. Then, as a group, they marched back to the DBN sorority house.

When they got their, they were told to get dressed in their own clothes. Wanda handed her dress to Astrid, but had to wait for the other team to return before getting her own dress back. Until then, she stood in her underwear getting acquainted with the Initiates on her team.

Laticia was about 5-8, 18, and from Boise. She was one of the two African-Americans, and was undecided about her major. Janelle, also 18, was the other African-American. She was a little taller than Laticia at 5-9 or 5-10, but that might have been an illusion because of the large Afro on her head.

Victoria was the Hispanic girl, the oldest in the group at 21. The other three white women were Angela, a statuesque redhead who was 18, 6-1 and used to being the tallest woman in the room (she had trouble looking up at Astrid), Melody (the shortest at 5-3, her hair was currently as blue as the Bronco Stadium turf and 19), and Kim, a 20-year-old, 5-8 blonde with a near-perfect body. Together the eight women called themselves the DBN Wanna-Bes.

After the other team got back, the results were announced. Because they had marched as a group, and had even given themselves names, the Wanna-Bes were declared the winners. At that pronouncement, the eight women jumped in the air and hugged. Astrid grabbed Wanda and squeezed her a little tighter than the other women, showing Wanda a hint of what to expect later.

The winning team was released to go home. Wanda and Astrid returned to their dorm long after midnight. They stripped together, then fell onto Astrid's bed. They kissed deeply, but before much else could happen, Astrid had fallen asleep. Wanda smiled, looking at the girl, then slept too.

**********************************************

When Wanda awoke the next morning, she smiled at her sleeping roommate, then gently kissed her. Astrid wrapped her arms around Wanda, returning the kiss. Astrid's hands pulled Wanda closer, and the shorter teen ground herself against Astrid, teasing the tall girl. Astrid moaned, as she felt Wanda's pussy against her skin. She also felt the wetness Wanda had already started issuing from her pussy.

Astrid's hand lowered between her and Wanda. The fingers found Wanda's pussy and rubbed. Wanda reached a hand down Astrid's body as well, and teased her clit. Both women moaned happily, ready to go further.

Suddenly, a loud pounding started on the door. Irritated, Wanda wanted to ignore the pounding and continue her play with Astrid. Astrid felt the same way. But the pounding continued. There was no way to ignore it, so Wanda grumpily crawled out of bed, tossed on a robe and answered the door.

A woman with a stocking on her head and a DBN Sweatshirt stood outside. She opened a scroll and read, "Candidates Martin and Catron have 20 minutes to report to the kitchen area at the DBN Sorority House. Failure to arrive in the allotted time means the candidate is dropped from the program." Then she turned and walked away.

Astrid was already out of bed. Together the girls hopped into the shower and scrubbed each other quickly. At another time, Wanda thought, they would make love right here. But not now, dammit, not now.

20 minutes later, Wanda and Astrid, as directed, were in the DBN kitchen area with all their teammates and the eight remaining members of the other team. Three women entered the kitchen, all with identical DBN sweatshirts, blue jeans and stockings over their faces.

One woman stepped ahead of the other two and read from a scroll. "Candidates, this afternoon is the first home football game of the season. 20,000 fans will fill Bronco Stadium. Your job is to have a bake sale outside the stadium. The DBN Wanna-Bes, having won last night's challenge, will work in this kitchen and sell to fans entering the home side. The Excellent Women for This Sorority, or TEWTS (the name the other team had chosen) will go across the street to the campus cafeteria. At both places are enough materials to do the job. It is now about 10:30. The game starts at 5 pm, and the bake sale will kick off at 2:30 pm. The team with the most cash will win. All proceeds from your sales will go to the DBN Treasury. Good luck, and Go Broncos!"

The three sorority sisters left the room, followed by the TEWTS. The Wanna-Bes gathered and assessed their cooking skills. Wanda, having served as a slave for a year, was the best cook in the group. She started writing recipes down. Kim, having taken four years of Home Ec in High School and also worked in a bakery, was chosen as the other main cook. Janelle and Angela assisted as Wanda directed, measuring, sifting, mixing, timing and frosting the cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. Kim was in charge of pies and flavored breads, with Victoria and Laticia helping her. Astrid and Melody covered the creations until they could take them to the sale, and scrounged up and decorated a table to put the food on.

At 2 pm the girls loaded their food into Wanda's Mustang and Angela's Firebird. Melody drove a small truck, loaded with the tables and the other girls. But before they reached the stadium, Angela got an idea. The girls rearranged the food into the back of the truck and started driving up and down the parking lot, selling confections to the tailgating students and alumni. A lot of their food was sold even before they arrived at the entrance gate.

Realizing they were low on food, Kim, Victoria and Melody headed back to the DBN kitchen to bake some more. The other five started hawking their food. It quickly sold out, leaving the others with money, but no way to earn more.

Angela got the idea that saved the Wanna-Bes. Turning the Bake Sale sign around, she wrote "Kisses For Luck. $5." Then she held up her sign, and started getting students to kiss her. The others, except Wanda, joined in, and soon the girls were awash with men wanting kisses from the beautiful women. Wanda acted as moneychanger, taking the bills and directing traffic.

When Kim, Victoria and Melody returned with more food, the booth became bake sale and kisses. Wanda retained her role as moneychanger, letting the others have their fun.

About 15 minutes before game time, one large man came up. "I've noticed the girl taking money isn't kissing anyone. I want to pay $5 for her kiss."

Wanda looked around, then said "Sorry, I don't kiss guys. sorry."

But the man wasn't deterred. "$10 then. $20. $25." At each increase in the price, Wanda shook her head, and the audience shushed, watching the action. "$30. $50!" Still Wanda held out.

Finally the man got the idea, but his next offer was even more outrageous. "OK, you won't kiss me, even for $50. Then tell you what. I'll pay $100 of you kiss all the other girls helping you."

The crowd gasped. Wanda smiled, then said, "Counter offer. Pay $10 per kiss, me and any of my friends. If I do kiss all seven, then pay $100. This way anyone that doesn't want to kiss me won't have to."

"Hellfire," the man said, "I'll pay $200 if you kiss all seven, and buy all the rest of your food, too. But I better see a good show!"

Wanda smiled, and turned to her teammates. "Anyone that doesn't want to, can bow out. Don't be pressured."

Melody walked up to Wanda, pulled her head down a little and kissed her. Wanda grabbed the smallest team member and held her close. Their tongues fired into each other's mouths, but in an exaggerated manner so the man could see. When they broke the kiss, Melody proudly said "One down!"

Wanda looked at her team. She knew Astrid would kiss her, and wasn't surprised when Astrid stepped up and kissed her roommate lovingly. This public show of Astrid's affection for Wanda surprised even Wanda, who almost melted from the hot kiss Astrid gave her. When they broke, Astrid said "More of that later," in a voice only Wanda could hear.

Janelle kissed Wanda tentatively, and Laticia kissed forcefully. Kim blushed, but kissed Wanda deeply, then blushed deeper when Wanda said "Thank you" to her. Victoria stepped up next, and smothered Wanda's lips with her own, driving her tongue quickly and deeply into Wanda's tongue. When they broke, Victoria proudly said "Latinas are so hot-blooded!" The crowd laughed.

Angela had stood back a little as her teammates kissed Wanda. Wanda looked at her now, and then walked up to her. "We have $60 now. That's more than enough. But if you kiss me, it will be $200, plus all the food," Wanda whispered.

The tall redhead whispered back "I've never kissed a girl. I don't know how."

Wanda smiled. "Then let me be the guy, and you be you, responding. you have kissed guys, haven't you?"

"Yes," Angela said. "I won't become a lesbian for doing this, will I?"

Wanda laughed. "No, you won't. But we lesbians aren't all that bad as a group, are we?"

Angela blushed as bright red as her hair when she realized Wanda was a lesbian. But to avoid showing her embarrassment, she pulled Wanda to her and initiated the kiss. Wanda followed, staggered by the passion Angela was pouring out. Whether that passion was a bluff to hid her embarrassment, Wanda didn't know. Right now she didn't care.

As Angela broke the kiss, her hand slid down Wanda's body and squeezed her butt cheek. Wanda squeaked, and the crowd laughed. Then the team gathered around the man. Wanda said "That's $200 for the kisses, and another ..." she looked at the table and mentally added the remaining pastries and the three cakes left. "$65 for the food. $265 total."

The man reached into his wallet, pulling out three hundred-dollar bills. Handing them to Wanda, he said "Keep the change. It was well worth it."

The girls all squealed in delight. They thanked the man, then looked on in awe as Angels, who was last, grabbed the man, hugged him tight and said "Thank you, Daddy. I love you."

Angela's father smiled, then said "I love you, kitten. See you when you can get in the stadium. Here's your ticket."

After he left, the team surrounded Angels. "Your father?" Wanda said.

"Yes," she responded. "That's why I was so embarrassed. But I realized he must have wanted to see me kissing you, so I did."

The girls packed their table up and went to their cars. Counting the money, they found they had $798.50. They rushed to the sorority house and turned in the money, then waited. Finally one girl, dressed as usual in DBN shirt, jeans and stocking on her head, announced the results.

"TEWTS brought in $654.80 Wanna-Bes earned $798.50. TEWTS, meet the committee in the conference room. Wanna-Bes, go enjoy the game."

The winning girls scrambled out of the room, congratulating each other for a job well done. Then they all headed to the football game. All, that is, except Wanda and Astrid.

The roommates broke from the team and went back to their dorm. Alone at last, Wanda and Astrid kissed. Once again, clothes littered the floor, and nude, the women fell onto Astrid's bed.

This time Wanda wasted no time. She scooted down and drove her tongue right into Astrid's pussy. The tall woman moaned immediately. Never before had anyone licked her pussy, and now her roomie was ... licking and sucking, sending through Astrid's body familiar shudders. Familiar in that Astrid had felt them when she had masturbated with Wanda, then when Wanda had played with her pussy. But now, that tongue .. . oh that tongue ...

"Oh, yes, that tongue," Astrid cried out. "Lick me there. There. THERE!!"

Astrid was on the verge of cumming ... cumming .. . when the phone rang. Astrid didn't want to answer it, and so she let the machine pick it up. An older voice came on the machine.

"Wanda, my pet, it's Anne. Call me back. I've tried calling three times today."

Wanda's head lifted from between Astrid's legs. She jumped off the bed and picked up the phone. Astrid, so close to cumming, couldn't hold off. She put her fingers into her pussy and rubbed hard. As Wanda talked (rather, it seemed, listened) on the phone, Astrid came, moaning loudly.

Wanda had to explain that the moan was her roommate, who was masturbating. Wanda didn't tell Anne that, a minute before, she had been licking Astrid to near-climax.

When Wanda finally got off the phone, Astrid was in the bathroom. When she emerged, she was dressed. Without a word to Wanda, Astrid strode out the door. Wanda sank onto her bed and cried.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12