Wanda's Story Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

As the teams rested, Wanda slipped over to Astrid's dorm. Donning the same black leather mask and robe Astrid had worn earlier, she entered the room. Angela looked over in fear, but also in confusion. Astrid was shorter now. Or was it Astrid? Whomever it was, she took the tape from the camera, then undid Angela's feet. She unlocked one handcuff, then gave Angela the key.

"Leave me alone," Wanda said, trying to sound like Astrid. "Remember my promise to show this to the team if you say a word."

Now Angela was thoroughly confused. Who was this person? She sounded like Astrid, and knew what had been said between Astrid and Angela in private. But she was shorter. Nevertheless, Angela was almost free. The woman left the room as Angela freed herself. By the time she had opened Astrid's door, the hallway was empty.

* * * * *

Wanda slipped back to watch the second half of the game. Boise won, 86-67. Astrid ended the night with 11 points. The lovers went to a restaurant for a late dinner, then headed back home. The night had been a success.

Angela dropped off the basketball team and left Boise soon thereafter. When they were sure she was gone, Wanda and Astrid burned the tape.

Wanda was a regular at Boise games, both home and, when school was out, on the road. The women celebrated victories together, and commiserated the all-too-many defeats together as well.

During the semester break, Wanda traveled home to Provo for only a short time. Most of that intersession was spent watching Boise State basketball.

The highlight of that intersession, however, was when Wanda brought Astrid home to meet Mistress Anne and Amber. The team had a break from Dec. 19 through Dec. 30. Coach DeeDee let the girls go home for Christmas, planning to get back to practice Dec. 27.

Astrid and Wanda headed for Provo, Utah, Wanda's home. Astrid would spend two days there, then fly home to Casper, Wyoming for Christmas. Wanda had called Anne and told her about Astrid, then promised to bring her home before Christmas. This was Wanda's promise kept.

The girls got to Provo and drove up to Anne Franklin's home. Wanda let herself in, then stopped in shock. Anne was on the couch, naked, a two-headed dildo with a handle sticking out of her pussy.

"Slave, attend me,' Anne said sharply.

Wanda dropped her bags, went over and started moving the dildo in and out of Anne's pussy. It was obvious from the wetness on the dildo that Anne had been using the dildo before Wanda arrived. Still, Wanda had quickly resumed her role in the house, and worked to please her Mistress.

Anne looked up at Astrid. The tall teen was staring, but also smiling. Between moans of pleasure, Anne said "I hear you love my Wanda. Is that true?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Astrid said, her eyes focused not on Anne's face, but on the dildo Wanda was plunging into Anne's body.

"Then, Astrid," Anne said, "get naked and join me. This dildo is built for two, and the handle on it means Wanda can please us both."

Astrid wasted no time. Her Boise state sweatshirt, jeans and cowboy boots came off in a flash. She practically tore her underwear off in an effort to undress even faster. Naked, she slid onto the couch, her pussy aimed at the dildo.

Wanda smiled, seeing her two favorite women naked together. She aimed the other end of the dildo, and drove it into Astrid's pussy. She grabbed the handle, and started a quick movement back and forth. The dildo drove into Anne and almost out of Astrid. Then it went into Astrid and nearly out of Anne. Back and forth the double-headed dildo went. As the handle got near each woman's pussy, Wanda's nimble fingers stretched out and caressed that woman's clit, causing even more joy.

Anne's moans were soon joined by Astrid's. Together they rose towards climax. Anne scooted closer, keeping more of the dildo in each woman's pussy. When Anne got right against the handle, Wanda started pulling up on the handle, instead of back and forth.

This new direction of pleasure was the trick for both women. Astrid moaned loudly and came, her pussy juices gushing over the couch's cover. Anne came seconds later, her cries of joy matching Astrid's. Wanda rubbed both clitoris furiously, heightening the pleasure for both women.

Their orgasms over, Anne slid off the dildo and rose over Astrid. Laying her body on the newcomer's, Anne kissed her deeply. Astrid returned the kiss after seeing Wanda nod in approval. She wrapped her arms around Anne, pulling her even closer. Breasts rubbed against breasts, erect nipples bumped against other erect nipples. Anne's pussy was on the upper part of Astrid's mons, until Astrid wrapped her legs around the 5-8 teacher and rubbed her now-empty pussy against Anne's.

Seeing the pussies together, Wanda hopped on the couch herself, lowered her head, and started licking. Anne moaned in approval, but Astrid squeaked in surprise. She had never been with anyone other than Wanda, so she was shocked for a minute when Wanda started licking as Astrid was grinding into Anne.

Then Astrid found the sensation better than anything she and Wanda had ever done alone. Her body was up against the soft body of another woman. Her clit was rubbing another woman's clit. And her pussy was being licked at the same time. It caused Astrid to cry out in joy, and start cumming again.

Wanda licked deeply, drinking of Astrid's juices, while Anne, on top, rubbed even harder. Soon Wanda's tongue drove back into Anne's pussy, and the older woman came, flooding Wanda's face with her juices. And still the women ground together in lust and horniness.

Anne's orgasm triggered Astrid's next orgasm, and the teen came, quicker than she ever had before. Then Anne came again, right on the heels of her previous orgasm, and so close to Astrid's it seemed to Wanda that they were cumming together. The slave licked as fast as she could, trying to get all the pussy juices she could.

Finally, exhausted, Astrid released Anne and lay back on the couch. Anne sat up, pulled Wanda close, and kissed her deeply. "I approve, my pet," Anne said.

Wanda hoped the rest of the visit would go as smooth as the opening moments.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12