Wanda's Story Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

As one hand pumped in and out of Wanda's spasming pussy, Astrid's other hand reached for another piece of pizza. As the cum flowed from Wanda's body, Astrid caught it with the slice. Finally, as Wanda regained her senses, she saw Astrid, calmly eating a pizza slice covered with a wet substance. Wanda leaned over and took a bite too, smiling as she tasted her own cum on the slice.

Afterwards, the two girls took a shower. Wanda made Astrid scrub her body clean. After all, Astrid had got it messy.

When they got back into Provo late that afternoon, Wanda and Astrid were surprised to find Wanda's brother, Roger Catron, at Anne's house.

"Hey, brother," Wanda called in greetings.

"Hi, sis," Roger answered. Roger was 18, grown tall at 6-3 and in very good shape. With much more trepidation, Roger said "Hello again, Astrid," as the tall woman unfolded out of Wanda's car.

"Hello, Roger," Astrid said, suddenly shy.

"What's goin on, Rog?" Wanda said.

"Well," he spoke, "I just thought you'd like to go to the movies." He spoke to both women, but his eyes were on Astrid.

"I can't," Wanda said. "Anne has chores for me to do, then there's the dinner at Mom's tonight."

"I'd like to go," Astrid said. "I'd just be in the way here."

"Are you sure?" Wanda said to her college roommate.

"Yes," she said. "I'm sure I'll be safe with your brother."

Wanda smiled, then headed into the house. Astrid carried her overnight bag into the guest room, then left with Roger to go to the movies.

Roger and Astrid barely saw the show. As soon as the lights lowered, the two started kissing together. For most of the movie they kissed and hugged. Roger's hands caressed Astrid's upper thighs, but the crowded theater and fear of rejection kept him from traveling his hand higher.

Sooner, Astrid laid her hand on Roger's thigh. She slid her hand up a bit, and was surprised when she touched the head of his cock. From her limited experience with the male anatomy, she didn't expect to find the end of the cock so soon. Her hand, still outside his jeans, traced it up to its shaft. Roger moaned into her mouth as she gracefully felt the length of his rod. She moaned in appreciation at its length and width. Wanda had a toy this size, but she never thought she would find one in real life.

Suddenly Roger moved her hand away. "Please, no, no more," Roger begged. "I ... I ... I don't ..." His shyness returned.

Astrid thought she understood. She lifted her hand away, but both of them kept kissing. They kissed from opening scene until closing credits. They walked out of the theater, heading back to Roger's house for the dinner that evening. At the door, before going in, Roper and Astrid turned to each other and kissed again. This time, Astrid moved even closer, rubbing her pussy against his still-hard cock. Both of them moaned, then broke apart. They entered the house and Roger ran to the bathroom. There he masturbated until he came, thinking of Astrid all the time. When he came downstairs, his pants no longer had a telltale bulge.

Wanda and Anne came in a few minutes later, and dinner was served soon after. In attendance at dinner, addition to Wanda, Astrid, Anne and Roger, were Wanda's mom, Lorraine Catron, Wanda's Sister, Wendy Catron, and J.L. Spillington, Lorraine's secret lover.

Pork roast with fried apples, baked potatoes and broccoli with cheese sauce passed around the table. Soon only crumbs were left on the platters, with Roger eating most of the remnants. Then Lorraine rapped her wine glass, calling for quiet.

"Kids, I have to tell you something," she said. "It's very important to me."

The others at the table looked at Lorraine. All except for J.L. She alone knew what the announcement was. She slid out of her chair and stood out of sight.

"I have to admit something to you," Lorraine said. "You know I loved your father dearly, with all my heart. But he's been dead for 11 years now, and I need someone in my life to share my love, and my happiness, and my sadness. Please don't be shocked, but I've fallen in love with my friend Lou."

J.L., who liked being called Lou by her lovers, stepped around the table and hugged Lorraine, then softly kissed her. "I love you," Lou said.

"And I love you, too," Lorraine said softly. Then she looked at the children and friends around the table. Anne already knew, having joined them for a night of sex. Wanda was smiling, glad that her Mom had someone in her life like she had in hers. Astrid was smiling, too, but her smile seemed to be aimed more at Roger than her. Roger's eyes were on Lorraine, but she would have bet her house that half the smile had to do with Astrid. Wendy, though, was another story. She stood up and ran out of the dining room.

Lorraine followed her 15-year-old as she dashed into her bedroom. Gently she opened the girl's door. Wendy was face-down on her bed, bawling.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Lorraine said. "Aren't you happy for me?"

"I'm scared, Mom," the girl responded.

"Why ever are you scared?"

"I ... I." Wendy broke into fresh tears.

Lorraine held her daughter tight. She felt the girl's burgeoning body under her clothes, but now was not the time to speak of that. After a while, the tears eased.

"Mommy?" Wendy said.

"Yes, honey."

"I know Wanda's a lesbian, and now you're a lesbian."

"I don't think of myself like that, baby," Lorraine responded.

"But you are. You're sleeping with a woman now. You're a lesbian."

"What's your point, baby?" Lorraine wanted to get to the bottom of the problem, not argue with the girl.

"Will I be a lesbian, too?"

Lorraine looked at her, shocked. "Why would you worry about that?"

"Well, Mommy, I met a boy, and I like him. But, Mommy, are we doomed because I'll eventually, like Wanda and you, become a lesbian, too?"

Lorraine would have laughed if the situation was not so serious. "Honey, you fall in love with someone that touches your heart, and your mind. Eventually you choose to give more than your heart and mind to your partner." Lorraine looked at Wendy with mock seriousness. "You'd better not give anyone more than heart and mind for a while, young woman." Then lorraine returned to her lighter tone. "But for me, I loved your father completely. And I've loved him for more than 10 years after he died.

"Now I'm ready to move on. I didn't choose Lou as the one I would give my love to. But, like you and the boy you've met and like, it just happened. We started as friends, then grew close, then closer and closer. Now we're a partnership. how long, I don't know. Will I then choose another woman to love, or choose a man, I don't know that.

"I do know that I'm not a lesbian. Bisexual, maybe. Lesbian, no way. So don't worry, my baby. you'll love whomever you choose, and I will never say anything about who it is." Lorraine kissed Wendy's forehead, then dried her eyes.

"Mommy?" Wendy spoke in a whisper. "I love you. And I'm glad you found love, too."

********************************************

That night, Lorraine and Lou made love in Lorraine's bedroom, after the kids went to bed. As they played together, their focus on each other, they failed to notice Roger Catron watching the women together.

His cock was in his hand, and he saw not his Mom, but two women doing things to each other he had never even thought of before. Mouth on pussy, Roger thought. Wow, she loves that. Now she's spreading the lips to lick deeper. Oh, god, that looks like fun. Holy shit! Oh .. oh ...

Roger's cock jerked and the 18-year-old got his underwear over his spurting cock just in time. His orgasm matched Lou's cries of "I'm cumming!" Silently finishing himself off, Roger crept away while the women switched positions. As Lorraine came, Roger's door was open, and he heard his mother scream things he had never heard from her before. Things he had never done before. Then roger closed his eyes and started stroking his cock again. His mental image was not the women in the other room, it was Astrid. He imagined licking Astrid as he had seen his mother licking Lou. Then he imagined driving his cock into the pussy he was licking. Many strokes later, Roger spurted semen again.

As for the woman Roger was thinking about, Astrid had her legs raised over her head as Anne drove a strap-on dildo into her pussy. Wanda was licking and kissing Astrid's breasts. But in Astrid's mind, it was Roger between her legs, pumping away. And it took all her strength to not scream "Roger" as she came.

After Astrid came, Anne pulled the dildo out and slipped behind her slave. She raised up and drove the still-wet implement into Wanda's ass, fucking her anally for the first time since she had been back. Anne had planned this. She wanted Astrid to know who owned Wanda, owned every part of her.

Wanda loved being ass-fucked by her Mistress. Anne was the only one she had ever allowed to fuck her there. When Wanda was ready to cum, Anne started slapping her ass, getting it red. When the redness glowed, Anne allowed Wanda to cum. Wanda released her juices, and Astrid, seeing them leak from Wanda's pussy, crawled over and licked them all up, taking everything Wanda let out.

The three women made love together most of the night. When Wanda, who had to drive Astrid to school the next morning, was sent to bed, Anne and Astrid continued on for a while.

Near morning, Astrid was close to cumming again. Anne had let the 18-year-old pleasure her for an hour, then started working on the teen, building up her orgasm slowly. Finally, after 90 long and arduous minutes, Astrid was begging to cum. She felt the need for release. But then, Anne sat up, leaving Astrid horny and needy.

"Please, Anne," Astrid whimpered. "Please finish. I NEED to cum!!"

"Listen to me," Anne hissed. She had planned this. "Wanda is mine, do you understand? She may make love with you, but deep in her heart, she loves me. Me, and only me! Don't try to take her from me, it won't work!"

Having said that, Anne drove a vibrating dildo into Astrid's pussy, causing the teen to cum again and again.

Later that morning, Wanda drove back to Boise State, with Astrid as her passenger. Wanda didn't notice Astrid's quietness, thinking it was only sleep deprivation. Astrid, however, wasn't asleep. She was thinking about what Anne said, her fingers playing with the necklace piece Wanda had given her.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12