Wanda's Story Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

"Now, Berna," Anne said huskily, "we will show you how you should feel when you're that wet. Pet, lick her."

Wanda turned on her school friend. Her hands rapidly undid Berna's slacks, lowering them to the floor. Berna kicked off her shoes just in time to allow the pants to slide off her. Wanda then followed with the panties Berna wore. Berna blushed as her hairy pussy was exposed to these two women.

"Hold on a minute, pet," Anne cried out. "Go get the shaver."

Wanda bounded to a corner of the room, and returned with a rechargeable electric razor, a Venus shaver, and shaving lotion. Anne explained quickly what was about to happen and why. "Many men don't like to lick a hairy bush, Berna," she explained. "They get hairs in their teeth and it becomes a turn-off for them. Now, I admit that some men find a hairy pussy a turn-on. But until you get a man that wants a hairy pussy, shave yourself. And you don't have to go fully shaven, either. You can bikini cut, or landing strip, or an arrow, or any design you want. What you do with your pussy becomes a treat for the person that sees it."

"Why are you and Wanda clean-shaven?" Berna asked, having noticed both bare pussies.

"I demand it of my slave, and I do what I demand, to show it can be done," Anne explained.

"I'd like a landing strip," Berna decided, and Wanda went to work. She shaved the teen until she had a short sheen of hair with the electric razor. Then, using the Venus blades, she cut most of the remaining hair, until just a strip of hair remained, going from the top of her mons to just above her clit. Berna looked on in approval.

So did Anne. "Very well done, my pet," Anne said. "Now, show Berna how a good pussy licking feels."

Wanda spread Berna's legs and started licking. Berna had never felt a woman's tongue before, but within seconds had forgotten it was a woman licking her, because the heat coming from between her legs started rising by degrees with every lick. She moaned and groaned, closing her eyes as she felt the tongue on the outside of her pussy. But then she felt Wanda spread her pussy lips, and the sensations tripled when the tongue jabbed inside her body. Berna could feel the juices flowing inside her, she could feel getting wetter and wetter. She felt a strong desire to let loose.

Then she felt Wanda's face bump into her body. She opened her eyes and saw Anne, now as nude as Wanda, pumping something into Wanda from behind. Wanda moaned desirously, but kept on licking Berna. The long-haired teen stared in amazement and lust as Anne pumped in and out. She could barely see something purple between Anne's legs, though she could see now that Anne wore a belt around her middle.

Just before Berna went over the top, Anne said, "Stop, my pet." Wanda lifted her mouth from Berna's pussy, emitting a loud moan as she did so.

Anne continued in lecture form. "This is the doggy position," she said. "The receiver, you is on hands and knees. The giver is behind you, fucking your pussy. This allows that person to strike your G-Spot. Do you know where it is?"

"No, Ms. Franklin," Berna admitted.

"Pet, get her G-Spot." Anne's order was instantly obeyed by Wada. Her fingers thrust into Berna and curled upwards. The nails scraped the roof of Berna's vagina, and the world exploded. Stars shot through Berna's eyes. Berna's mouth opened and an excited scream emitted. Her pussy flowed and flowed. Berna had her first real orgasm at that moment. She knew she would never forget it.

When Berna calmed down, Wanda's hands were back on the floor, and Anne was stroking harder and harder into her. She heard Anne say "Benign," and wondered why she would say such a word. But with the spoken word came a blissful cry from Wanda, and her body shook. Berna could tell she was having her own orgasm, one as hard as he had in the Wal-Mart when Berna was checking her out.

After Wanda's orgasm, Anne pulled the long strap-on dildo, which Berna now saw she was wearing, out of Wanda's pussy. Wanda collapsed happily. Anne said, "Kneel, Berna. Now you will feel what a doggy fucking feels like."

Berna quickly obeyed. If that first orgasm was any indication, Berna could not move fast enough. She wanted much more of that, and this was the promise of more.

Anne shoved, and the strap-on invaded Berna's pussy. It dropped down a bit when Anne lifted herself up, and hit the G-spot right away. Berna cried out in joy as the dildo rubbed back and forth over the inner temple of orgasm. Berna was seconds away from cumming.

Then Wanda slid under Berna and placed her pussy near Berna's mouth. Without conscious thought that she had never done this before, Berna bent and licked, trying to remember what they had done, to each other and her. When Berna's orgasm hit, she was tongue-deep in Wanda's pussy, and her scream of joy was muffled by the thighs around her head. But soon a second orgasm washed over her, and Berna rose her head long enough to scream her joy as she came again. Then she returned to licking Wanda's pussy.

Anne said "Benign," again, and Wanda responded by cumming. Pussy juices flowed over Berna's tongue and mouth. Just as Wanda came, Berna came again, and her scream was drowned out by Wanda's own orgasm. the two 19-year-olds came hard, then Berna collapsed into Wanda's arms. Reflexively, the two kissed, giving each other the post-coital caresses they needed. Anne watched, smiling. She knew Berna would be back.

*************************

High above the skies of Nevada, Astrid and Roger sat, side-by-side, in the Southwest Airlines 727 jetting home. They were still feeling the pent-up feelings of a week's worth of fucking, and both knew they would be apart until late May. They cuddled as close as they could, and kissed deeply.

Suddenly Astrid's face brightened. She whispered, "I'm going to the head. Come back there in five minutes if no one else is around the back. If there is, I'll come out in six. you'll enjoy it."

Roger smiled as he watched Astrid stride to the back. He suddenly realized what she was going to do, and his smile increased. He looked at his watch.

The longest five minutes of his life passed, then Roger got up from his seat. He sauntered to the back. The flight attendants were serving drinks and very busy, and no one else was waiting by the bathroom doors. One had the "Occupied" sign up, and roger knocked, then whispered "It's me."

The sign clicked to "Vacant", then the door slid open. Astrid was inside, naked. Roger dashed in, then closed and locked the door behind him. Astrid was already sliding onto the toilet and pulling open his pants. His cock, hard again, sprang from his shorts. She slowly sucked it into her mouth, getting it lubed up for the job it was about to perform.

Roger started to moan, then realized that a noise like that would give them away. So he bit his lower lip and silently enjoyed the mile-high blow job. Back and forth Astrid's head went, sucking him in and slowly licking him out again.

Soon she took him all the way out, and turned around. she bent, and Roger knew to slide his cock into her pussy. Deeply he thrust, first time. He pushed too hard, though, and her head banged against the bathroom wall. Still, they were joining the Mile-High Club, and they didn't really care if they were caught.

Roger pumped away happily. After the initial bump, Astrid took care to hold herself in one place. roger felt himself getting closer to cumming, and whispered that fact to Astrid.

The girl pulled him out of her and awkwardly they turned in the cramped bathroom. Now Roger sat on the toilet seat, his cock aimed high. Astrid faced him, spread her legs, strattled him, and impaled herself on his shaft. She bounced up and down now, growing close to orgasm herself.

Roger found the perfect tool to hide his moans. He grasped one of Astrid's bouncing breasts in his mouth and sucked hard. But it caused Astrid to moan, and a sudden knock came from the door.

"Are you OK in there?" came the voice of a female flight attendant.

Cautiously, Astrid stopped bouncing. She said, in a very squeaky and, to roger's mind, lust-filled voice, "I'm OK. Just having a hard time in here." Roger giggled. He was the hard time.

"If you need anything, just push the button," the attendant responded.

"I have what I need. thanks," she replied. Then she started riding Roger again.

Her orgasm came seconds later. To hide her moans, she leaned over and bit his shoulder. He took the pain, but the sudden jolt put him over the top too. He came, hard, filling her with his sperm. She bit again, showing she was having her second orgasm with his first, and they were cumming together.

When they finally slowed down, Astrid and Roger reluctantly broke apart. Astrid threw her dress over her body and her underwear into her handbag, then exited the bathroom first. Roger locked the door, took a pee, then exited a couple of minutes later.

Halfway back to his seat, an attendant stopped him. She smiled at him, then handed him a slip of paper. She whispered softly "Sounded like fun. Call me for more fun." Roger looked her over. She was short, with smallish, firm breasts and a winning smile. He nodded, then went back to his seat. He pocketed the number without telling Astrid. He was unaware that Astrid had gotten the same note, which was her phone number, and response from the attendant he had.

The couple kissed, then both said, at the same time, "I love you." Then they, the two newest members of the Mile High Club kissed and kissed until the plane landed in Salt Lake City.

When they left the plane, they got an especially big smile from the one attendant, then exited and saw Wanda waiting for them. She was surprised to see Roger, though Astrid covered by telling her they had met at the airport and had the same flight home. Roger then told tales of visiting Disneyland and Hollywood. Their rendezvous was kept a secret.

The next day, Wanda and Astrid headed back to Boise State for the remainder of their freshman year.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12