Wanda's Story Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

"You're going to make a wonderful son-in-law," Helen said.

*************************

The next day, Astrid and Roger returned to Provo. The couple decided to hold off telling Roger's family until spring. Astrid and Wanda then drove back to Boise. Wanda almost didn't make it all the way there. She was so horny that she wanted Astrid right then, but held off until the roommates were back on campus. Then, in Astrid's athletic dorm room, they made love until the dawn.

When the spring semester came up, Wanda again faced the humiliations from Dr. Rhonda Grates. "Just abandon Anne and be my slave for the semester, and you'll get an A", the teacher said. But Wanda held firm.

Just after spring break, a call came to Wanda from J.L. Spillington. "Go to the dean now," the lawyer advised. "We have everything we need."

Wanda made an appointment and went to see the History Department dean the next afternoon. She explained Dr. Grates' verbal abuse, her humiliations of Wanda, and her uncalled-for failings of Wanda during quizzes and tests.

The dean. Dr. Howard Lipman, was skeptical. "I need proof, young lady," Dr. Lipman said. "As it is, it's your word against hers, and I tend to side with teachers."

Wanda had been briefed what to do. "Then let's get together with Dr. Grates tomorrow," Wanda said. I'm sure she will admit to her deeds."

Dr. Lipman had to laugh. "I doubt that, but I'll set up a meeting. 3 pm tomorrow, Ms. Catron. I'll see you and Dr. Grates here at that time."

Wanda called J.L.'s office, telling her about the appointment. The lawyer assured her that everything will be taken care of.

On the day of the appointment, Rhonda was especially cruel to Wanda. She sat her in the corner, forcing her to wear a dunce cap. the other students laughed at her while Wanda fumed.

At 3 pm, Wanda entered Dean Lipman's office. Dr. Grates was already there, report book in her hand, ready to defend her grading of Wanda.

For the first 20 minutes, Rhonda defended herself excellently. She explained how Wanda had failed every test, had shown up unprepared for tests, and was the worst student in the history of World History. To Wanda's mind, she was doomed.

But when Dean Lipman asked Wanda to respond, a knock was heard on his outer door. He rose to answer it, and in stepped J.L. Wanda smiled, knowing everything would be all right now.

"Hello, Dean Lipman," she said. "I'm J.L. Spillington, attorney at law, and I am here to represent my client, Wanda Catron. I apologize for my tardiness. I was delayed taking care of business related to this investigation. I wish to speak on Wanda's behalf."

"Please sit down, Ms. Spillington," Dean lipman said. "Let's hear you out."

"I understand this is an informal hearing, but even so, I'd like to call some witnesses on Wanda's behalf."

"Please do."

Into the room walked Rhonda's teacher's aide, Zelda Finnigan. "I have been under orders to make a duplicate test paper for Ms. Catron," Zelda admitted. "On each test, I was told to score under 50 percent. This directive came directly from Dr. Grates."

"Lies!!" Rhonda was on her feet, glaring at her aide.

Dean Lipman asked one question. "Why did you do this?" he asked.

"Because I was threatened with being fired and expelled from school if I didn't," Zelda said.

She left, and a boy from her last semester class came in. He told the dean about the in-class abuses performed by Dr. Grates on Wanda. Following him, two students reported on abuses this semester.

"I've heard enough," Dean Lipman said. "It's obvious that Dr. Grates has tried to get Ms. Catron to fail her class. I will therefore change her grade arbitrarily to an A last semester, and allow her to drop this semester's class."

"I'm not through, however," J.L. said. "I have proof that this is an ongoing violation by Dr. Grates. She selects a student each semester, and turns, or tries to turn, that student into her sexual slave for the semester. Some do it out of fear. Some stand up to her and are failed." at that, J.L. brought in five different students, all with similar tales as Wanda's.

when the procession was over, J.L. summed up. "Your honor, she is a manipulator. she uses her authority to rape these students. Yes, rape. then she uses that same authority to keep them quiet. Dean Lipman, there is only one recourse for such a person."

"I agree," Dean Lipman said. "Dr. Rhonda Grates, you're fired."

As Rhonda slumped in her chair, stunned at the turn of events, two more people entered the office. These were police officers from the Boise PD. "Dr. Rhonda Grates," said one of the officers. "You are under arrest for rape, sexual harassment, influence peddling and libel. you have the right to remain silent ..." The officers handcuffed Rhonda and led her away, still quoting her Miranda rights.

Dr. Grates never worked as a teacher again. She was sentenced to 20 years for crimes, and died in prison a little over two years later. But until the end, she kept quiet about Anne Franklin's role in her attempt on Wanda.

That night, J.L. offered to take Wanda out for a celebratory dinner. Wanda accepted, provided Astrid could come along. So later that night, J.L., Astrid, Wanda and J.L.'s assistant, a small woman named Keren Fingers, went to Lindy's Steakhouse. Keren had found the people who had testified against Rhonda, spending most of the past three monmths on the assignment. The group had prime rib, with J.L. and Keren adding wine to their dinner.

Afterwards, they walked through the warm spring night to J.L.'s hotel room at the West River Inn. J.L. invited them in, and in the privacy of her hotel room, she offered the teens a celebratory beer. The girls happily partook, drinking two beers each.

They drank, and sat and talked. Wanda knew J.L. was her mother's lover, but wasn't sure about Keren. That confusion lasted until midway through the second beer. At that point, with two beers and two glasses of wine loosening her inhibitions, Keren leaned over and started nibbling on Wanda's earlobe. The teen moaned excitedly, because Keren had found one of Wanda's most sensitive spots.

The woman nibbled happily as Wanda moaned. J.L. moved closer to Astrid, and the tall basketball star turned to accept her kiss. They wrapped their arms around each other as the kiss deepened, and both women felt the spark of electricity and lust flow through their lips. When they broke apart, Astrid said, "Oh, J.L. That was great."

"Call me Lou," the lawyer said, and then returned to kissing Astrid. Their hands roamed over each other's bodies, feeling the curves through the clothes. Slowly they started working on buttons, snaps and straps, stripping each other as they continued to kiss.

They were well behind Keren and Wanda. Keren, a little shorter than Wanda at 5-5, had already stripped the teen naked and had one hand on Wanda's breasts and the other between her legs. The teen's moans were filling the room, and so was the musky smell of her pussy juices. They were already leaking out from between her legs. The older Keren, at least 25 but not over 35, Wanda thought, knew exactly how to please a woman. Wanda gave in to her ministrations and quickly came.

On the other bed, Astrid and Lou had wrapped their mouths around each other's pussies. Insistent tongues drove into wet labia, cleaving the lips like a hot knife through butter. Both women had plenty of experience in pussy licking, but had never been between their partner's legs before. Despite that, they seemed to move as one, each working her partner closer and closer to an overwhelming orgasm.

As one, they each added their fingers into the other's pussy, and also as one, Lou and Astrid came, flooding their faces with pussy juices. They held tight to the other's ass as that woman came on her face, very aware that she was also coming. When the orgasms subsided, Lou turned and deeply kissed Astrid. Astrid eagerly returned the kiss, grinding her pussy against Lou's, desperate for more sex.

Wanda had finally gotten Keren undressed. She had smallish breasts, 32b, with large nipples that seemed to point an inch long away from her body. Her pussy was bikini-waxed, and her body was very toned and tan. It was obvious that Keren spent a lot of her spare time at the gym. She squatted over Wanda's face and let the teen drink happily from her dripping wet pussy. Soon the excitement got too much for her, and Keren came, squirting her cum all over Wanda's body.

The women on the other bed saw Keren cum, splashing all over Wanda. They moved over and the three women started licking Wanda's body clean. Tongues licked at all her sensitive spots, including the underside of her breasts and the back of her knees. Then, taking turns, the three licked and ate Wanda's pussy. Wanda came for each woman once, giving all of them a taste of her orgasmic juices.

Lou went last on Wanda, while Keren and Astrid took some time together. Keren brought out a dual-headed vibrator. She thrust the long part, 7 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 wide, into Astrid's pussy. the smaller vib head, jutting off the main vib in a U shape, hit Astrid's clit, causing the teen to scream in joy. As she lifted her hips in joy, Keren slid her tongue over Astrid's asshole. The teen screamed in joy again and let go with a sharp, long-lasting orgasm. When she collapsed in happiness, Keren put the vib onto her own pussy and clit, humping the vibe.

Astrid grabbed the vibe and wickedly turned it around. A slight adjustment, and the smaller vib ended up on Keren's ass. The older woman started cumming, squirting around the vib in her pussy. Astrid drank happily as Keren came. When Astrid finally removed the vibe, Keren collapsed, joining the other three in orgasmic bliss.

Wanda and Lou had also played with a dildo that Lou had brought with her. A large pink vibe measuring nine inches, it was the favorite toy of Wanda's mom, Lorraine. As Lou fucked Wanda, she took mental notes comparing mother and daughter. Wanda, so needy for sex at this point, drove Lou's relationship with Mom from her mind and let the lawyer fuck her silly. When Wanda finally had enough, she drove the pink dildo, now wet with Wanda's cum, into Lou's ass, causing fresh orgasms from the lawyer.

For the rest of the semester, Wanda focused on her classes, and raised her grade point average the spring semester to 3.1. It was a jubilant Wanda Catron that drove home, but that jubilation was not to last. Dark times were ahead, the darkest Wanda had ever known.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers