Wanda's Story Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Between Shannon's bare legs was a small, shriveled cock. Wanda was repulsed and stepped back. Shannon cried out, "I can explain!"

"Explain a cock where a pussy is? the only explanation is you're really a man!" Wanda was in tears, images of her rape three years ago flooding her mind.

"It's not like that, Wanda, honest," Shannon cried.

"Tell me another," Wanda spat at Shannon angrily.

Shannon appeared at the edge of tears. "I'm a pre-op Transsexual," Shannon said. I've been taking hormone pills for years. I had a breast augmentation, but I haven't earned enough money for the operation to remove the cock and make my pussy. That cock doesn't even work, except as a large clit. honest. Please believe me!" Shannon broke into tears.

"I don't care. I will NEVER have a cock near me, never again." Wanda was quickly dressing. Then she had this thought. "The stories you told me about Walt Disney, were they true?"

"Yes, every one," Shannon said.

"So, when you sucked his cock ..." Wanda began.

Shannon finished. "I was a boy, yes. And the threesome with Kurt Russell was two boys and a girl."

Wanda left then, disgusted. She ran from the park, stopping only long enough at customer service to get her money back and arrange that Shannon be fired.

*************************

Leaving LA, Wanda headed east on Interstate 10. Numbly, she passed Phoenix, then Tucson, and headed into Texas. After spending the night in El Paso, she drove on through Texas. She passed Houston and continued east, finally turning south in Louisiana to visit New Orleans.

Wanda got a room and checked in at home, then went wandering. She went down to the French Quarter, a very popular place in the city. It seemed to be wall-to-wall people, and as Wanda walked through the crowds, she felt too many people pinch her ass.

She stopped in a couple of bars and drank a few beers, giving her a nice buzz. When she resumed walking through the Quarter. Finally tired of the constant touching, she turned quickly when she felt a hand massage her ass cheek. She came face to face with a dark-skinned woman, smiling that she had been caught.

"Nice ass, little missy," the woman said. She had an accent that Wanda recognized from TV shows as Jamaican. "Big, and a nice handful of booty."

Wanda studied the woman quickly. She seemed in her mid-20s, with chocolate skin, average breasts and a large butt of her own. The girl took just a second and said, "Well, hon, if you can feel my ass, it's only fair I feel yours in return."

The woman closed the small distance between them, grinding her pussy into Wanda's. "Feel away, girly. Old Latifah don't mind." Wanda put her hand on Latifah's ass and squeezed. She felt no panties under the wrap Latifah wore around her legs. Latifah moved even closer to Wanda's body, and the girl could feel that Latifah wore no bra, and that her nipples were hard. Latifah laughed, then pulled away. She started walking down the street, her ass wiggling wildly from side to side.

Then she turned around, seeing Wanda still standing there. "You gonna come with Latifah, girly, or are you only a looker?" She wiggled one finger in a "come-hither" motion. Wanda happily followed.

Wanda caught up with Latifah and brazenly reached out and squeezed her ass again. Her finger slid under Latifah's legs and slid over her pussy.

Latifah turned at that. "No giving old Latifah a camel toe, girly. But Latifah give you somet'ing, though." With that, Latifah pulled Wanda's mouth to hers, and the black lips meshed against Wanda's pale, unadorned lips. The two women kissed brazenly as some of the crowd flowed around them and others stood watching the women kissing.

When they broke apart, Latifah laughed again. "Look, girly, we gots us an audience. Let's give dem a show." With that Latifah pulled down her loose-fitting blouse, exposing her hardened nipples on her upthrust breasts. The crowd hooted, and several of them threw strings of beads at Latifah.

"Lick them, girly. Get them nice and sparkly." Wanda leaned over and licked the nipples, sucking each of them into her mouth to get them wetter. More beads rained on them as she sucked, and more still when Latifah shook her now-shiny breasts at the crowd. The women collected the beads, Latifah covered herself (ass the crowd collectively sighed), and the women sashayed on. Several people from the crowd followed, mostly men trying to pick up one or the other of them. Wanda smiled inwardly as Latifah brushed off the men as quickly as she did herself.

When they were left with only a few women left following, Latifah smiled and said, "Girly, you up for a party? We gots us a following, and it only fair we show them a good time."

Wanda smiled, then said, "Abso-fucking-lutely. And I have just the place, unless you have a better idea than my hotel room."

Latifah laughed. "Girly, can we get..." she quickly did a head count, "12 women in your little bitty hotel room?"

Now it was Wanda's turn to laugh. "Girly," she said, mocking Latifah, "you ain't seen my hotel room yet. Let's go."

"Nah, not yet," Latifah teased. "We need us a real party, and a dozen not enough." Latifah started kissing Wanda again, but then signaled for some of the others to draw closer. The braver women did, and Latifah and Wanda started kissing them, then letting them kiss each other. A few of the women retreated, but more came through the crowd to kiss the women in the street.

Soon the kissing had led to groping and feeling. Wanda had one girl's lips on her own, two different hands on her breasts, one rubbing her pussy and one massaging her ass. Her hands were on two different bodies, feeling a breast and an ass crack respectively. There were plenty of moans in the crowd, and quite a few beads flew through the air at the party.

Then one woman started crying out "Cumming!!" and screamed in orgasmic delight. The group centered around her as she became the first of them to orgasm that night.

By the time they finally reached Wanda's hotel suite, there were almost 30 women, some of them in various stages of undress. Though none of them were showing anything that would draw them a ticket, it wasn't for lack of trying. And as soon as the women got in the room, their remaining clothes piled up near the door.

That started the wildest night of sex in Wanda's life. The spontaneous orgy easily surpassed anything done during the Wanda Birthday Orgies the past three years. There were bodies everywhere. All of Wanda's toys were in use by one women or another, being shoved in pussies, asses, mouths, and even a few places Wanda never thought about. She even saw her slim jim vibrator in one woman's ear during the evening.

Wanda had a few goals during this party. She quickly found Latifah, and took her into her bedroom for a quiet one-on-one time. Wanda threw the black Jamaican onto her back and dove right into her pussy. Wanda gave a slight murmur of thanks when the wrap Latifah wore opened and there was a pussy there. Wanda shoved her head between her legs and started licking.

Wanda had never been with a black woman before, but to her mind there was no difference except the way Latifah talked while urging Wanda forward. Latifah always spoke of herself in the third person, and her accent added a sexual lilt to her voice.

"Lick Latifah faster, girly," she urged. "Oh, yes, lick Latifah right dere. Dat de spot, girly. Now, girly, lick THERE! GAWDS, YES!! LATIFAH, she gonna CUM!!"

and she did. Latifah came, her entire body shaking in sexual release. Her thighs wrapped around Wanda's head, squeezing the 21-year-old until she almost passed out. But Latifah's orgasm faded, and she released Wanda just in time. Then she pulled Wanda on to the bed and smiled at the cum-splattered lips Wanda had. Latifah kissed her deeply.

"Ah, yes, girly, that de very best lipstick," Latifah said. "Cumstick, Latifah call it. Now Latifah gonna get her cumstick on." and with that, the Jamaican pushed Wanda's legs open and started licking. Wanda, now very horny, didn't need long to go over the top. She screamed and came, flooding Latifah's face. Yet the Jamaican didn't stop. She licked hard, adding her fingers in Wanda's pussy, and got a second orgasm from the girl before she finally lifted away from her pussy.

Wanda pulled Latifah to a sitting position then, and planted her pale shaved pussy right against the black curly-haired pussy of her lover. They ground together, each leaning back to get better leverage. All too soon, the women had their shoulders on the bed, their legs wrapped around their partner's body, and their hips high in the air, pushing hard against the other.

Latifah kept up a constant shatter, urging Wanda to "grind her white pussy against Latifah's sweet black labia." The more she talked, the more excited she became. And, not surprisingly, the more Wanda grew excited. With a violent shudder from Wanda and a scream of "Latifah cummin, girly!", both women came together. The bed sheets were soaked in cum when the women collapsed, happy together, and kissed each other.

"Quietly, Latifah said, "Girly, Latifah glad she met you tonight. Now let us go be proper hosts and fuck the brains out of the women out there."

They exited the bedroom to a scene of bedlam. There was barely any room to move. The living room was wall-to-wall bodies, all in various acts of sexual happiness. Wanda saw disgustedly that a couple of men had entered the room and were fucking a couple of the women, with others waiting for the cocks they had between their legs.

Wanda ignored them and looked at the rest of the room. She was suddenly pulled to the floor by three women. Two went for her breasts, the third plunged into her breasts with a strap-on. Wanda screamed in joy and came, humping against the phallus as it filled her over and over. Another woman came over and planted her pussy on Wanda's face. She automatically licked at it, feeling it explode in orgasm over her face minutes later, just before Wanda came again herself.

When the pussy lifted from Wanda's face, different women were on her breasts. She looked over ands saw the original two buried in a 69 next to her. She then felt her hips being shifted, and a second dildo shoved into her ass. Wanda screamed and came again, then pulled one of the women on her breasts to her lips to kiss her.

Things shifted again soon thereafter. Now Wanda, with a strap-on around her waist, was allowing woman after woman to fuck herself on the long vibrating phallus. She had one woman after another squat on her face, and she licked pussy while the woman sucked the breasts of the woman being fucked. Woman after woman came on Wanda's vib, drenching her legs and abdomen and face with cum. She was sticky and sweaty, and still she continued on.

Soon she noticed light starting to stream into the window. The group had fucked the night away, and the orgy didn't seem to be stopping. Wanda went as long as she could, but eventually she was fucked out herself, and fell asleep, the strap-on still on her body.

She woke up a few hours later to find the orgy still in progress. There were fewer women now, and the men apparently were gone, but the sex continued on. Wanda sat and watched in awe, then noted a series of pizza boxes on a table. Suddenly hungry, she wandered over for a couple of slices. Next to the boxes was an open box labeled "Donations." Wanda went back into her bedroom and pulled a $20 from her purse. She then returned it to its place in her room's private safe and put the money in the donation box.

As she ate, she surveyed the sexual carnage. Several of the women were coupled together, some with vibs, some with vibs, one couple with their fists deep in the other's pussy. There was a trio doing an oral daisy chain. A group of four were attacking a fifth, whom Wanda noted was Latifah, still going strong. And she saw that one of the women being shown attention by three others was only partially clad. She was wearing an apron labeled "Bayou Pizza." This girl must have delivered the pizza and was being tipped with sexual favors.

Having devoured two slices of pizza and sated her hunger, she found one woman sitting on the couch by herself. She slipped over and smiled at the girl. The girl looked at Wanda, smiled, then looked back at the floor.

"What's wrong, hun?" Wanda asked the woman. Wanda judged her age as 21. She had smallish breasts and a full bushy mound of brown hair between her legs, in contrast to her bright blonde hair on her head. On her left ring finger was a wedding band with a small diamond set in the middle.

"I'm afraid," the woman said.

"Of what?" Wanda asked quietly.

"Of being a lesbian."

"Why would you worry about that?"

"Because I love my husband, but I also love a woman's touch. I don't want to disappoint him."

Wanda thought a minute. "Do you want to stay with him?" she finally asked.

"Yes. Very much." The reply was spoken softly.

"Then don't worry. When you're ready, go home and love him as hard as you can. But also, be honest with him. Tell him you also want to be with women. Tell him he's the only man for you, but not the only partner. You might have to accommodate him, like letting him watch, or inviting him to join sometimes, but your love for him will grow when he lets you explore."

"But ... what if he doesn't let me be with women?"

"Then he's a worthless slime that can be replaced by one of these," Wanda replied, pointing to the strap-on she still wore.

"I've never had a lover use one," she admitted.

"You're beautiful," Wanda said. "What's your name?"

"Wanda," she said.

"That's my name, too," Wanda Catron laughed. Then she leaned over and kissed her namesake, softly. Wanda responded naturally, slowly increasing the kiss's intensity. Her hands reached out hesitantly to touch Catron's body, and the obviously-more experienced Wanda Catron started guiding the other Wanda's hands over her body. Soon her hands dropped, and the blonde Wanda continued feeling her partner without brown-haired Wanda's help.

Slowly the blond Wanda dropped between Catron's legs, and took the dildo into her mouth. She gave it a few slow licks, then started sucking it into her mouth. Wanda could tell the married girl was into her usual routine with her husband, sucking his cock. Wanda watched to see where the session would go, but planned to alter it when she was ready.

Married Wanda licked the cock until it was solidly soaked in her saliva, then lifted off it. She rolled on to her back on the couch and lifted her legs, offering Wanda access to fuck her. The lesbian decided now was the time to stagger the routine.

Instead of impaling the hard, wet cock into Wanda's bushy pussy, Wanda leaned down and licked her softly, from her clit to her perineum. Blonde Wanda gasped in pleasure, then grasped brown Wanda's head. Wanda too the hint and licked at the pussy deeply, spitting on it to get it wetter, then thrusting three fingers into her hair-covered pussy. Her tongue dropped to the sensitive skin between a woman's pussy and anus, licking and kissing the perineum as blonde Wanda cried out and came.

In the midst of that orgasm, our Wanda removed her hand and thrust the dildo into Wanda. She flipped a switch, and the vibrator sprang to life inside the blonde, giving her an immediate second orgasm. The blonde held on tight as Wanda fucked her as hard as she could. Blonde Wanda started a series of orgasms, each one harder than the previous. Soon she was screaming at the top of her lungs, orgasms bursting all over her brain and body.

Someone slipped behind Wanda as she thrust the vibrating dildo into Blonde Wanda and plunged a vibrator into her pussy as well. Soon both Wanda's were cumming. Blonde Wanda grabbed brown Wanda's body and muffled her cries with Wanda's breasts, sucking and biting on them. The tittie torture only excited Wanda more, and she started cumming with a regularity that nearly matched blonde Wanda's.

Finally the Wandas collapsed, exhausted. They cuddled on the couch for half an hour, blonde Wanda cooing how she had never cum so hard or so many times before. She offered her namesake a chance to meet her husband, but lesbian Wanda politely declined.

When they had rested a while, Wanda took off the strap-on, and put it on Blonde Wanda's body. "Now, honey," Wanda said, "Fuck me like you want to be fucked, and don't worry. You won't hurt me."

Blonde Wanda smiled and mounted Wanda from the rear. she entered her doggy-style, shoving the dildo in full tilt the first time. She slammed the dildo into Wanda again and again, her body leaning down to rub her breasts on Wanda's back. Then she reached and pulled Wanda's nipples, setting off Wanda's orgasmic chain. Wanda started cumming on the dildo. Blonde Wanda sensed the orgasm and pulled the dildo out, planting her face on Wanda's pussy instead. The lesbian Wanda squirted because her orgasm was so hard, shooting cum on Blonde Wanda's face and hair. They both giggled, but Wanda ate all of her namesake's cum. Then the two curled up together and watched for a while as the room finally slowed its sexual energy.

Wanda invited and Wanda and Latifah to stay and shower. The shower was huge, and all three fit comfortably in it. They even fit on the floor, as the shower became a threesome of final sex for the Jamaican and the Wandas.

All too soon, it seemed, they left. Wanda had both their numbers for future reference, but she felt it was time to move on and see more of America.

*************************

From New Orleans, Wanda hugged the coast, ending up on the beaches of Miami, Florida. She was lying on the beach one day when she saw three lovely women approaching her. One was carrying a video camera, and all three were very pretty, very blonde, and very tanned. One had enormous breasts, one had a lovely ass, and one was very skinny.

they introduced themselves as Brittney, Taylor and Nicole. Brittney was the one with the breasts, Taylor the perfect ass, and Nicole the skinny one. They started talking to Wanda, asking her if she was interested in being in a lesbian video with them.

"I've done that already in my life, and I'm not interested in doing it again," Wanda said.

"You've been in a porn?" Nicole asked.

Wanda nodded. "I was tricked into being in a Hometown Ho's video," she started.

The three women looked at her suddenly in awe. They stammered, unsure of what to say. Nicole found her tongue first. "You're THAT Wanda?" she said.

"Which Wanda," Wanda said slyly, trying to determine her fame.

"You forced the entire reality-porn industry to shut down for almost a year," Taylor said. "You put that one producer into deep debt, and the rest of the reality sites had to ensure the prior cooperation of anyone they approached, getting fully signed releases on tape, as proof the participant knew what she was doing. You're a legend."

Wanda smiled again. "And how do you know so much of what was supposed to be a deal sealed under court orders?"

Now Brittney spoke. "The details weren't released, but the generalities shocked the industry. We studied it during movie-making school while at UCLA last year. When we decided to go into the reality porn business, your example is the standard of the industry now."

All three girls sat down then and quizzed Wanda for almost an hour, trying to learn all the details. Wanda admitted that she was well off financially, but she never planned to be put on film again.

"But your offer was intriguing," she admitted. "What's your concept for your porn series?"

"We're just starting," Brittney admitted. "We're all roommates, and we thought we would find girls, take them home, and introduce them to lesbian sex."

"It sounds great. Have you made any videos yet?" Wanda asked.

"We're not doing videos," Nicole said. "We've started a website. The internet is going to boom with reality porn, and we'll be on the forefront."

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers