Wanda's Story Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

The song ended, but not the kiss. Only when the bartender yelled "Hey, ladies, get a room!" did they break the kiss. They finished their beers quickly and left. Wanda drove them to the same hotel where Bob and Lorraine were currently making love, entering a room Wanda had rented for Cindy.

Once in the room, they resumed kissing and dancing. Cindy pulled Wanda close, not allowing the younger girl to do anything except move with her teacher-mentor. Cindy's hand went between Wanda's legs, pushing the skirt she had worn against her pussy. Cindy was rubbing Wanda through the fabric of the skirt and Wanda's panties, but it didn't matter. Wanda was getting wetter by the minute.

Suddenly Cindy pushed Wanda onto the bed, still dressed. Wanda reached for her zipper to undo her skirt when Cindy said "Don't. Let me." Wanda removed her hand.

But instead of removing the skirt, Cindy lifted it up and slid her head under it. Wanda felt Cindy's teeth grab at her thong, and pull it aside. Then Cindy's mouth glued onto Wanda's pussy lips, licking and sucking. Wanda could only feel what Cindy was doing, because the skirt hid her actions.

Wanda felt Cindy's tongue enter her pussy lips. She felt a finger enter her body too, as her teacher-mentor-lover worked hard on Wanda's pussy. Wanda felt her body responding favorably, growing wetter and wetter with each movement inside her body.

Cindy's tongue felt so different from any others that had made love to Wanda. It seemed to reach deeper inside her than any other that she had felt. Adding it to Cindy's slender fingers spreading her open, and Wanda was ready to explode. Suddenly her world exploded. She felt a new sensation on her G-Spot. As she orgasmed without any control, she realized that Cindy's tongue was what was on her most sensitive inner spot.

Wanda orgasmed twice in a row, the second harder than the first, as Cindy licked her G-Spot. Wanda couldn't believe what she was feeling, but she loved the sensation.

Finally, Cindy's hands undid the zipper on Wanda's skirt, and as Wanda slid out of it, she saw that Cindy had the longest tongue she had seen, as long as the one Gene Simmons from KISS had. Smiling, Cindy climbed up Wanda's body and gave her a deep kiss, smothering Wanda's lips with her own pussy juices.

When they broke apart, Wanda-Rose quietly said, "Nice tongue. Why hadn't i noticed it before?"

"I keep it in my mouth mostly during school," Cindy replied. "I was born without the cartilage that's underneath most tongues. Add to that a long tongue, and I can stick it WAY out."

Wanda sat up. "You're amazing, and you're also exactly what I'm looking for."

"I thought you are married, and this was a little fling," Cindy said.

"It's more than that," Wanda replied. "I'm actually trying to set you up on a blind date with someone."

"Intriguing," Cindy said. "Who, what, where, when, why and how, to quote an old journalism teacher of mine."

"Who is my younger sister, Wendy," Wanda-Rose explained. "She's 19, learning to be bisexual, and not how you might think, either. She's been lesbian for a few years, and is just getting into cocks.

"What is the possibility of a long-term relationship. She'll be attending Boise State in the fall, and could live with you and be your lover.

"Where and when are the same. If you agree, it will be in a few minutes, right here.

"Why is because you both need lovers. She has been in an on-again, off-again relationship with a woman in town, and I don't think she will move beyond her unless she meets someone else. You also need someone in your life. I saw how you've looked at me recently. You're horny, and you need release. Wendy could be a long-term release.

"As for how, that's up to you. I know you also like cocks, and can teach Wendy about loving a man as well as a woman. As for how right now, if you agree, I'll call her and have her come right over."

Cindy stood and thought a minute. She paced the room as if lecturing her class. finally she turned towards Wanda and asked, "Are there any obligations with this offer?"

"None whatsoever. If you decide not to, I'll continue trying to hook my sister up with someone. She doesn't even know I want to hook her up, so there's no problems if you don't agree.

"On the plus side, you'll not have to support her during her college years. I'll set up a fund to pay for school and expenses. She'll have my Mustang, so you won't have to provide transportation. And, if you agree, you'll get a woman in the prime of her sexuality to love and care for, and to have love and care for you."

Cindy thought some more, then said "Call her. I'd like to meet her."

Wanda called her home. Wendy answered the phone and quickly agreed to meet Wanda at the motel room.

While they waited, Wanda lifted Cindy's skirt and started licking the hairy pussy uncovered by panties. A pussy with hair was a rare treat for Wanda, and she loved licking the small curly hairs all around Cindy's mons. She sucked hairs into her mouth as she sucked Cindy's clit. And when she finally drove her tongue into Cindy's pussy, some of the wet hairs went into Cindy's pussy as well. Wanda licked and sucked for several minutes, working to build her teacher-mentor to a high state of desire.

But before Cindy could cum, there was a knock at the door. Wanda stood up and answered it. There stood her sister, Wendy, in a long trench coat. She removed the coat to reveal a short skirt and halter top. Cindy looked at the girl and drooled. Her 40DD breasts were practically spilling from the tight halter top. The skirt was riding high on Wendy's hips, revealing she wore no panties. In fact, it revealed a pair of swollen outer labia, slightly dripping.

Wanda made introductions, and explained to Wendy that Cindy wanted to meet her. The 32-year-old woman rose and quickly stripped off her skirt and blouse, showing Wendy her smallish body. Wendy also stripped, and Cindy went right to her knees and started licking Wendy's pussy.

The women fell on the bed, and Wendy pulled Cindy's pussy to her face. As the women tangled together in a loving 69, Wanda dressed and slipped from the room. The couple on the bed didn't notice.

Wendy was finding the same delights from Cindy's tongue that Wanda had earlier. The long tongue was deep inside Wendy's pussy, licking hard searching for the G-Spot. Wendy, meanwhile, was driving two fingers into Cindy, fucking her with her hand.

Cindy found the G-Spot just as Wendy sent her own emotions over the edge. Together the women orgasmed, nearly drowning each other in their own juices. They held each other as each shook, then Cindy, who was on top, turned around and started sucking on Wendy's monstrous breasts. The teacher had never been with a woman with breasts this large. Cindy tried sucking them into her mouth, but couldn't. Still, it worked to drive Wendy closer to another orgasm.

Wendy wrapped her arms around Cindy and lifted the smaller women to a sitting position. Their pussies remained in constant contact and as Wendy also sat up, she started rubbing her pussy lips against Cindy's. The older woman continued sucking the breasts as she humped against Wendy. The 19-year-old finally came, spurting cum against Cindy's swollen outer lips.

Wendy then reached for her handbag, pulling out a double-headed dildo. She had planned on using it on her sister Wanda, but now would use it on this lovely woman with her. Cindy's pussy sucked her end of the dildo deep inside her body, then Wendy did the same. Together they fucked each other, making love until nearly five in the morning. Then, finally exhausted, the women collapsed and slept, the double-headed dildo still connecting them.

*************************

As Wendy and Cindy were finally succumbing to exhaustion and sleep, Lorraine, in another part of the hotel, was waking to a strange feeling. Her body seemed to be on fire. Every inch of her body was inflamed. As she became more aware, she realized the heat was starting between her legs. And, most importantly, the heat was starting from Bob's tongue, which was licking her pussy, from outer labia to inner labia and even a bit deeper.

Lorraine was in heaven. She had been awakened this way before, but never by a man. That Bob would do this for her, without even being asked, drove her over the edge quickly. She came on his face, and then smiled as he continued his licking. She quickly built to another climax, spurting in Bob's face.

And still he kept licking. She couldn't believe his patience. The few men she had slept with before rarely licked her through two orgasms, and none had continued on beyond that point. Yet this man was still at work. When his finger thrust into her ass hole, she came a third time.

"No ... no ... no more," Lorraine panted. Only then did Bob lift his mouth up and smile at the woman he had pleasured. He crawled up her body and held her tight, kissing her deeply. She reached between them and found his cock hard and dripping precum, which amazed her once again. He was obviously ready to fuck her, but he didn't.

She spread her legs and rolled onto her back, pulling Bob atop her. Her hand guided his cock into her body, and she moaned as he entered her. He filled her perfectly. Sure, she thought, she had taken bigger cocks, and even bigger dildos, but this cock, THIS cock, was the perfect cock for her.

Bob slowly started moving inside her. He used slow motions, building Lorraine's excitement. When she wanted him to speed up, she asked him to and he did. Still, he took his time, not rushing for his own pleasure. Lorraine came, and came again. Bob moved faster and faster, until finally Lorraine could not take any more.

"Cum with me!" she cried.

Bob smiled, grunted and drove himself deep into her. She shuddered once as he stiffened his body. Then both of them came, hard, shaking the bed hard, but shaking their bodies more. The earth moved. Fireworks exploded in both their brains. Nails dug into flesh, drawing blood that neither of them noticed.

When they finished, Bob rolled off her. Lorraine kissed him deeply and admitted something that she had been feeling for most of the past hour, a feeling that had started the night before and was now confirmed. Even though they had just met, Lorraine knew her feeling was true.

"I love you, Bob," she whispered.

"And I love you, Lorraine," came the equally-quiet reply.

They hugged and kissed, both of them realizing they had found the part of their life they were missing.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12