The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"I want to do more than just talk to you, Luke," Wanda panted. She dropped to her knees and guided her son's cock into her mouth.

Surprised by his mother's lewdness, Luke gasped, "Oh, fuck, Mom!" as she began to suck his cock. She was eager to taste his juices and began stroking his cock in hand while bobbing her head up and down his shaft. His hands went her head and gently guided her along, while rocking his hips back and forth to feed another inch of hard cock into her mouth.

For several minutes, Wanda knelt before her son in the apartment's small kitchen, sucking his wonderful cock to full life. Finally, she tasted the tangy flavor of his pre-cum as the piss-slit opened and spilled her son's juices across her tongue. She eagerly sucked until Luke had to push her away.

"Stand up," Luke demanded. He pulled his mom to her feet and then pushed her against the counter. He put his hands under her arms and said, "Up," even as he lifted. Wanda climbed up onto the counter and after a brief kiss, she laid back. Her legs parted and Luke pushed her black and white dotted skirt up to her belly. Next, Luke took hold of her calves and pushed her legs up and back, spreading her open for him. His face went into her crotch and he began to munch on her pussy through the fabric of her black panties.

"Oh, yes! Yes, Luke! I love that!" Wanda moaned, but that went on for only a moment. Luke tugged the crotch of her panties aside and pressed his mouth directly onto her wet, freshly shaved slit. "Oooohhh!" Wanda moaned as her son began to eat her out noisily and sloppily.

Luke licked and slurped upon his mother's pussy for some time. He enjoyed eating pussy, and his mother's flavors were a delight. He rammed a pair of fingers up into her honey hole to draw out even more of his mother's cream, which he licked up greedily. Wanda's hips rolled atop the counter and her legs waved in the air above her son's feasting. His tongue was quickly building up her orgasm, and she let him know it. When her belly and thighs began to quiver, Luke only had to flick his tongue across and around her budding pink clit for a brief moment to draw her sweet creamy release out.

"Oooohhh, god, yeessss! I'm cuummmiiiiiingggg!" Wanda cried out as her climax peaked, and Luke slurped noisily as her pussy juices flooded out onto his tongue and lips.

After several noisy minutes Luke had finally cleaned up the last of his mother's cream, even as her orgasm subsided. Luke lifted his face free of her sticky crotch and then rolled his mother over onto her round belly. He tugged her panties down and off, letting them fall to the tiled floor at his feet. Luke kicked her ankles apart and a moment later he was guiding his fisted cock into the wet folds of his mother's pussy.

Now it was her turn to gasp, "Oh, fuck, Luke! Fuck me! Fuck me!" even as she pressed her hips back and he leaned into her. His cock slithered up into her belly and he held himself tight to her ass for a brief moment before starting in on giving his mother what she so obviously, desperately needed.

For the second time in two days, for the second time in their lives, mother and son fucked like animals. This time Luke was taking his mother bent across the kitchen counter. Her gasps and moans drove him on, and as his thrusts picked up in speed and intensity, he recognized that this was going to be a regular thing between him and his mother. She was now his slut.

With Luke's cock drilling her from behind steadily, Wanda was in heaven. Her entire body tingled as her son fucked her towards her second orgasm that afternoon, and when it hit her Luke barely slowed down. He continued to drive his hard cock into her spasming vagina as her juices flooded from her and her squeals of delightful release flowed from her lips. She felt her cream dripping out of her to fall to the linoleum floor between her feet. Luke pulled her back to him and as he pounded her, turned her mouth to his. He kissed his mother deeply as she finished off her climax. Eventually, he slowed and pulled out of her. He wasn't through with her, however.

Luke again rolled is mother onto her back upon the counter top and spread her legs wide. This time it was his cock he guided between her folds, climbing onto the counter as well. Kneeling, and with his hands pressed into the backs of his mother's knees to force her legs back and wide, he resumed fucking her with strong, youthful thrusts. Wanda was all but limp beneath him, little more than a ragged sex doll for her son's desires. And she was so willing.

After only a few minutes they again changed positions, this time Wanda was rolled onto her side atop the counter and with her son remaining buried deep in her pussy he began to spoon-fuck her. She felt his cock stroking across her inner g-spot and it thrilled her towards yet another orgasm. Wanda gasped and grunted under her son's assault, and as her body began to climax, so did he. Luke growled and rammed his cock deep into her pussy, holding it there as his balls began to empty high inside her. She shivered as her belly was filled with hot semen even as her juices flooded out of her. She could feel her cream leaking out onto her thigh and it made her feel all the more the slut she was becoming.

Luke pulled his cock free of her the moment his load had been fully planted. His cock, still rigid and coated in her juices and his semen, glistened as he rolled off the counter. He grabbed a dish towel and stroked his cock a few times to clean up. Luke then handed the rag to his mother before pulling his jeans up and tucking his cock away. Wanda watched her son as he all but ignore her at that point, and although she felt a little bit of disappointment, she also felt a need inside her that he had planted. She knew that however he treated her, before or after, she was hooked on his cock and would forever suffer her son's actions so long as he was willing to use her as she so desperately needed to be.

Wanda heard the bathroom door closed and then rolled herself off the counter top. Her body ached, a feeling she enjoyed, as she straightened up her clothing. She still had to visit the grocer's before heading home to her husband, she reminded herself. She left her panties lying on the kitchenette's floor, damp with the mixture of mother/son lust. She pulled the bottle of after-shower spritz from her purse and gave herself a thorough dousing to counter the scent of cock and cum that she knew would be left in her wake.

"Call me later, Luke," Wanda called through the bathroom's door, sounding like a desperate teenager, even though she doubted that her son could hear her over the spray of his shower. She fought to keep from staggering as she left her son's apartment. As she passed a young woman in the hallway outside his door, she could feel eyes on her, and maybe a smirk as she headed for the stairwell.

In her car, while driving to the grocer's, Wanda got a message from her son. "Tomorrow," was the message, and the attached picture was a close-up of his wonderful cock, soaped up and fisted in his hand. Her mouth watered as she sat in the car in the parking lot looking at her son's cock again. And again, before she headed into her home, in the driveway of her own home, Wanda looked at her son's picture, and fingered her naked, dripping pussy to orgasm.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12