The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

Wanda again playfully smacked her son across the chest. "Don't even say that if you don't mean it!" The look she saw on Luke's face told her that he did mean it. Suddenly, Wanda was both excited and nervous being with her son. They'd never talked about adding to their secret affair, and yet Wanda somehow knew that Luke had all along been guiding her towards something even bigger, and dirtier. And more exciting for the middle-aged mother.

"I've got to get going," she insisted after the moment began to get uncomfortable. Still Luke stroked his cock, looking at her with obvious hunger. "I've got a lot to do today, and you've got to get up and get to work. Just look at the time!" It was almost nine o'clock already, she saw. "You're going to be late."

"I'll call in, let them know I'm running late," he replied. "If you can put off running you errands for a while longer..."

Wanda looked down into her son's eyes, seriously considering his offer. Instead, she said, "You teased me along, young man. Maybe it's time I teased you along." She leaned down quickly and sucked his sticky, messy cock into her mouth. Luke moaned, but for only a moment. Wanda slurped his cock dry, yet when it began to grow and stiffen, she let it fall from her lips.

"I've got to go," she repeated, and stood up, gathering her clothing as she headed for the living room. By the time Luke had joined her, she was nearly dressed.

"Are you coming back tonight, after I get off work, mom?" he asked. His voice was that of a young son once again in her ears, not that of the more recent, demanding lover. She turned to see him standing stark naked, his cock glistening with saliva and aimed at her. Again, she was sorely tempted by her son-lover.

"I don't know, Luke. I've got to spend some time with your father now and then, don't I?"

"Maybe he'd like to join in? Do you think he'd go for that?" Luke grinned wickedly.

"Don't even!" Wanda yelped. "If he even suspected I'd been fucking around on him, even with you, he'd not only freak out but he might even hurt me."

Luke stepped up and took his mother in his arms. "I was just kidding," he said, and then kissed her. "Get going. I've got to shower and get to work."

***

Wanda half-heartedly completed her errands, even having to go back to the grocery a second time since she'd forgotten to pick up the milk. As she pulled up to the house, she saw her husband backing his Cadillac out of the drive. She pulled her Malibu up short and rolled her window down. Her husband did likewise.

"I've got to go into the office," Frank explained. "That dumbass Carla just called to tell me she's too damned sick to meet a new client, and they are waiting at the office right now to see a house over in Reaves Estates. I've got to go. See you later, Hon!" he added as he raced away. Wanda hadn't gotten a word in, but that was the way it tended to be with Frank. He enjoyed dominating a conversation.

Wanda pulled up the drive and parked outside the garage. As she was gathering some of the bags from the back seat of her car, a young man came jogging across the front lawn towards her. He wore a light grey pair of jogging shorts, a black t-shirt with a large golden "A" on the chest, white socks and running shoes.

"Do you need some help, Mrs. Vaughn?" the tall, auburn-haired boy called as he jogged up. Finally, she recognized Todd McGregor, Brian and Michelle's oldest boy. The McGregor's lived a few houses down the block. Wanda had thought Todd was away in the Army.

"Todd, thank you," she replied even as he began taking bags from her arms. She noticed that his hair was cropped close to his skull and his build was much fuller than she'd remembered. But it had been more than two years since she'd last seen the boy. He was a full-grown man, now. And just as handsome as his father. Well, maybe more so, she thought.

Todd had nearly every bag in is arms and she only had to pull out the final one before leading the way through the garage and into the kitchen. Inside, she said, "Just lay them on the counter, please Todd. And thank you, again. You're such a tremendous help."

"It was nothing, I assure you, Ma'am," Todd replied. He was already pulling things from the bags and even though she halfway protested, Wanda allowed her neighbor's son to help put everything away.

When Todd reached for a small plain black bag, the one she had insisted on bringing in herself, she stopped him. "That's alright, Todd. I'll take care of that one." Even as she quickly snatched the bag from the end of the counter, she lost grip on it, and it fell skidding across the tiled floor. The pink and white box containing her new sex toys bounced out into plain view of both Todd and her.

"Oh!" she gasped loudly. She quickly went to her knees to grab up the book-sized box that was clearly labeled "3-Piece Anal Play Kit". Todd went right with her, and as she snatched the box up quickly, he grabbed for the bag. As he lifted it, another item fell out. The bottle of "Comfortably Numb" anal gel fell and bounced under the nearest stool.

Wanda was shocked speechless, even as she clutched the box of sex toys to her chest. Todd retrieved the gel bottle and handing it to her, said, "It looks like you and my mother shop at the same store." He was grinning as he said this, and it unnerved Wanda.

"It's really not what it looks like," she pleaded.

Todd had turned away to finish putting the last of the groceries away. When he turned back, he asked, "So, you're telling me that it doesn't look like either you, or maybe your husband, is beginning to experiment with anal sex?"

Wanda gasped, but didn't have a come-back. Instead, she just shook her head slightly, and still clutching the box and bottle, she told him, "I'll just go put these in my bedroom."

When she had returned to the kitchen, she could still feel the color in her face. She was as embarrassed as she'd ever been, and uncomfortable as well. She took a deep breath as she entered the kitchen and saw Todd standing near the door to the garage.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you," he apologized. "I'll just get going."

"No, Todd. Wait." Wanda paused, and then said, "Thank you, again, for the help. I really appreciate it. With Luke gone, and Frank always working it seems, I end up having to do just about everything around here." She went to the refrigerator and asked, "Can I get you a soda, or a beer maybe. It's the least I can offer you for helping."

Todd looked as if he was about to decline, but then nodded, "I guess it's not too early for a beer," he grinned, noticing that bottled Bud Light was Frank's beer of choice. Wanda pulled two of the blue aluminum bottles from the shelf and handed one to Todd. He moved to lean against the bar counter, and both took drinks.

"I had thought that you were in the Army, Todd," Wanda asked after a couple gulps helped to settle her nerves, and wanting to steer the conversation as far away from her sex toys as possible.

"I'm home on leave for a few weeks," Todd explained. "I'm between duty stations right now. I'd been at Ft. Hood, in Texas, for the last two years. Now I'm headed for Korea."

"I didn't know we had Army in Korea," Wanda admitted.

Todd nodded as he drank from the bottle. "Have since the Korean War ended in the '50's. The war was never ended, really. Technically, the North and South are in a perpetual state of cease-fire. The U.S. has had the 2nd Infantry Division on the board all these years since. That's where I'm headed in a couple of weeks."

"What is it you do in the Army?" she asked, more interested than she thought she would have been.

"I'm a signal officer," he declared proudly. She noticed that he even stood a little taller and straighter as he said it. In that moment, she noticed just how handsome Todd had become. She couldn't see anything of the young boy that used to run around the neighborhood with her son. Now, she only saw a strong young man. She also saw a fine looking young man that she would like to see with less clothing on.

"An officer?" she asked. "I thought officers were all old men, or at least older. You're just Luke's age. 22 or 23?"

"I'm 23. I'll be 24 next week, in fact." Todd took another drink before adding, "I just finished up the Officer's Candidate's School. I'm only a second lieutenant now, the lowest rank of officer. I re-enlisted a few months back after I got accepted into OCS. I'm thinking of making the Army a career, so I might as well be an officer, right?"

"Well, I for one am very proud of you, young man!" Wanda cheered. "I wish Luke would have done something better than staying here, in this town." Even as she said it, she knew it sounded hallow. "He's a bartender out at the casino now. Just got hired on."

"Yeah, I know. I talked to Luke a couple of times already. I'm hoping we can get together before I leave. Go see some of the old friends maybe. You know how it is."

Wanda had finished her beer and so had Todd. She gathered up the empties and asked, "Would you like something to eat? Maybe a sandwich or something?"

"No, I'm not really hungry. I just finished up my run and really shouldn't have had that beer. I think it's going right to my head!" he laughed.

Wanda found herself looking at Todd intently. She could feel herself grinning, and the tickle of her nipples in her bra startled her. She had looked down to her chest even before she realized that she had done it, and saw two very prominent bulges at the peaks of her breasts. She looked up, and knew from his eyes that Todd had noticed them as well.

"You know, Wanda," Todd smiled. "I am beginning to feel a little hungry."

Wanda gulped before she turned towards the refrigerator again. She asked over her shoulder, "In that case, what can I make you?" As she reached for the handle she heard the stool scoot behind her. She turned to see Todd coming around the end of the counter.

"You're making me hard, for one thing," Todd said flatly. "And if the way your nipples suddenly popped to life is any indication, I may be doing the same thing to you."

Wanda turned to face him. She tilted her head back as he drew right up to her. He was a good eight inches taller than her, and several taller than either Luke or her husband. He was well within arm's reach of her when he told her, "I'm aware of the needs of a middle-aged woman, Wanda. I've developed a talent for pleasuring women who have long ago forgotten what real pleasure is." He then leaned in and ever so gently kissed her lips. Only for a moment. He surprised her when he added, "If you've any question about that little fact, just give my mom a call, or my aunt. Any time. I know mom can vouch for me." He then kissed her again, a little harder and longer this time, before pulling back. He looked down at her, grinning quite handsomely she thought. Her nipples ached to be handled by him.

Instead, Todd turned and began to walk away, headed for the door again. "Maybe I should take a pass on that sandwich, Mrs. Vaughn. I'll see you later."

"No! Please, wait," she insisted. When Todd stopped at the door, he looked back at her. She wanted him to stay. She incredibly still felt very much in need of a young man. Having had her son just that morning had not quenched the desires that had risen in her during the night, and even the pleasures Luke had treated her to that morning did little more than fan her flames. And now, as she stood in her own kitchen, where Luke had taken her just a little more than a week before, Wanda was being presented with an opportunity that she had never imagined possible.

Standing before her was Todd McGregor, a young man whom her son had grown up with, and had been in her house on hundreds of previous occasions. It was only on this occasion did she see him as something other than a friend of her son's. And yet, she also didn't see her son the same anymore, either.

"When you talked with Luke," Wanda stammered, "did he tell you anything? Anything about me, and him?"

Todd grinned and leaned back against the door, crossing his arms as he did. "Are you asking me if he hinted at the idea that he was of a like mind to myself?" Todd shook his head, still smiling. "The only thing he told me, well, more like he bragged about, was that he and a few other of the guys we used to run around with have taken to providing their personal services to many of Regal Bay's lonely, horny older women." Todd took a confident step towards her then. "I had no idea that you fit into that category, not until now."

When Todd reached out to take her hands in his, Wanda looked up at him. "Why do you think I fit into that category?" she asked quietly. Her eyes went down even as she realized what his answer would be.

"Luke didn't tell me. You did, just now. When you asked if he had said anything about you and him. I knew then that you have been sleeping with your son." Todd tilted her face up to his and he offered a warm smile. "It's okay, Wanda. Many mothers sleep with their own sons at your age. Especially around here, in Regal Bay." He kissed her then, before adding, "There is even a secret sorority of women like you, who enjoy the pleasures young men can provide. My mom is a member in fact. Maybe after, I can get you two together. She'd love to introduce you to Mrs. Van Winkle and some of the others." Again, he lightly kissed her lips.

"After what?" she asked, referring to his prior hint, even though she knew very well what he was hinting at. But she needed him to say it, if she was going to allow herself to be swept up by him.

Todd paused, for effect obviously, and then answered, "After I make love to you, of course. After I give you something you've not realized you've been missing. After I give you something even your son can't give you."

Wanda again dipped he face from his, and then leaned forward into his chest. He held her for a moment as she came to grips with the decision that she knew she was going to make. It was one thing to cheat on her husband with their son. To her that almost seemed acceptable. But to go outside their marriage, outside their family, to enjoy pleasures others could give her, that was a hard step to take. Yet, even as she thought about it, her hands were again in Todd's, and she turned away from him. Todd followed her lead as they left the kitchen and headed upstairs.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this," Wanda said, even as she led the way into her bedroom. Behind her, Todd gently closed the door.

"That's up to you, Wanda," Todd told her. "But I'd be missing out."

Wanda turned to look at him then and saw him smiling warmly. "I take it that Luke has told you about our relationship."

"Yes, he has. Its sounds like a wonderful relationship, between loving mother and son. Very much like the way the relationship with my own mother began, really. Fortunately, before I discovered that I was attracted to all mature, older women, I discovered that I was attracted to my own mother. I made love to her, the first time, on the back patio under a full summer-time moon. I was only eighteen at the time."

Wanda stood beside the bed she shared with her husband and looked at Todd, trying to imagine him making love to his own mother, Michelle. She was attractive, with hints of her Asian-American background highlighting her features. Michelle was a couple of years younger than Wanda, a dozen pounds lighter easily, and always seemed to be enjoying herself. Michelle had worked as a hostess at the casino since its opening. She was just a pleasant woman all around. Wanda could understand how young men would be attracted to her. What Wanda couldn't understand, however, was how Todd could feel attracted to her. She was the dictionary picture of a plain Jane in her mind. A middle-aged, pudgy, plain Jane.

Wanda slumped to the edge of her bed and a moment later Todd rolled into the center, making it rock slightly and lean Wanda back towards him. She had to plant her right hand into the mattress covers to brace herself, to keep from falling into his lap. Todd kicked his running shoes off, the pair landing with a thud on the floor.

"We'll have more fun if you relaxed," Todd told her as he reached out to brush her hair to the side, to reveal her face more clearly. Her eyes went to his and she smiled again. She was feeling her heart racing in her chest, and with the beer she'd consumed her inhibitions seemed to have finally begun to melt away. She nodded to him then, knowing that the ball was about to get rolling. "Good. Just relax and enjoy." Todd then gently pulled her to him, and kissed her.

They kissed, lightly and gently for a few moments before growing more heated and passionate. Todd's hand caressed her cheek and neck, and then down to her shoulder, before slipping lower still. He popped the buttons of her blouse and brushed it from her shoulder to caress her flesh. His hand moved to the front, to her chest just below her collar bone, and just above the swell of her breast. Her breathing was getting shallower as he kissed, and then began to lick, her neck. She rolled her head back, sighing. And then he squeezed her left breast.

"Ooohh," she sighed as he felt her up. His tongue trailed to her throat and then he sat back. As Todd smiled warmly into her eyes, he began to lift her bra upward. Her heavy matronly breasts fell into full view. She gasped as their weight sagged on her chest, hanging to the side.

"Nice," he sighed as he lightly traced his fingers across her breasts. He took hold of her nipples gently, pulling at the light caramel-colored nubs.

"I like that," Wanda whispered, and then leaned in and kissed him. She reached for him and laid her hand on his hip. When their lips parted, she rolled onto her back, still looking up at him.

Todd brushed his hands across her breasts and then up to her face. He rolled to her and again kissed her. This time his left hand took a firm hold of her left breast as he began to squeeze the mound of flesh. She moaned into his mouth, and he pulled back. He gently massaged her tit before moving his mouth to her neck, and then to her shoulder. Before long he had slipped even lower and found her left nipple with his mouth.

"Oh, yes," Wanda again sighed, stroking Todd's bristle-like head of hair as he nibbled on her tit-flesh. Todd caressed her arms and shoulders as he gently chewed at her nipples, one after the other. Wanda was sighing and purring beneath him, and when her hands began to attack the front of his running shorts, he raised up to his knees beside her to allow her to tug them down.

As Wanda pushed his grey shorts down, she also tugged his grey underwear downward. His cock sprang free then, already fully rigid. The round, pink head was waving at her, her eyes locked onto it, as Todd moved between her parting legs. She pulled her denim skirt up into a bunch on her belly, exposing her panties beneath.

Todd's cock was rock-hard, covered with dark auburn hair that matched the short hair on his head. His manhood had an upward curve, ending in the round head. Overall, Todd was only five inches, six maybe, and even though he didn't nearly measure up to her son, Wanda wasn't going to complain. Todd was hard for her, and she wanted him.

"You look beautiful," Todd whispered as he took hold of her panties at each hip. She lifted her hips and slowly he pulled from her. She lifted her legs straight up as he pulled her panties along her legs until they were free. She let her legs fall back to the bed, to either side of Todd's knees, opening herself up for him. The thick tangle of her bush of light brown pubic hair became exposed to him. He paused to take her triangle in, and then he leaned forward and kissed her, directly in the middle of her triangle of hair, just an inch above her clit.

"Oooohhh, wow," she huffed when his tongue flicked out and down, and lightly flicked across her sensitive clit. But for only that single touch. Todd settled back on his bed, looking up at her, grinning. His cock stood up from his crotch, throbbing excitedly as he took her in. She wanted to sit right down in his lap, to take him inside her. A moment later and she might have. Instead, Todd had other ideas.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers