The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"Ooohh, Todd!" she moaned as he began to kiss, and lick, at her inner thighs. Her hand went to his head and she stroked his hair as he kissed her entire crotch area, all around her heated vagina, until she was pulling his head to her. Finally, Todd's mouth met her matronly vaginal folds. "Oooohhh, yeessss!" she sighed loudly as he began to pleasure her with his tongue.

Todd lapped away at her casually, but once her juices began to flow, he again pulled his mouth from her. She opened her eyes to see him smiling at her while stroking his curved cock. "Just a little taste of things to come, later," he informed her. Next, Todd moved forward, up her body. She anticipated his touch even as he pressed the knob of his cock against her slot. Now poised above her, his left hand pressed into the mattress beside her, Todd stroked his cock-head up and down her slit.

"Aaaahhh, that's nice," she sighed as he tickled her clit with it, and then pressed downward. Her labia parted and her juices coated his crown, readying it for entry. When he stopped at her entrance and nudged slightly forward, Wanda moaned, "Oooohhh, please. Please do it, Todd!" Even as she began to beg, she rolled her hips to pull him inside. He didn't tease her much longer.

"Uuunnggghh!" Wanda groaned as Todd lowered his full weight into her, shoving his curved cock up through her vaginal canal to the very root in a single thrust. She felt his balls bang into her anus as she involuntarily pulled her legs up and back, opening herself even more to him. She wrapped her legs around him and hooked her ankles together, locking him to her should he have ideas of pulling back out. She needed him now, and wanted him to fuck her, hard. She told him as much, even as he began to rock and thrust.

"Oh, god yes! Fuck me, Todd! That's it! Fuck me good!" Wanda was grunting in time with him quickly, and Todd was building up power and speed. This was not going to be a leisurely screw, but a hard and fast fuck, and Wanda was happy for that. She really needed to be taken, and now that she'd given herself to this young stud, now that she'd officially broken her vows of marriage, she wanted to get fucked. And Todd was fucking her, that was for sure.

"You like that, don't you?" Todd huffed in her ear as he drilled her. "You like my dick in you, don't you Wanda? Just like you like Luke's dick in you? You're a real cock-slut, aren't you, Wanda? Just like my mom and aunt, and all the other cock-sluts in this town."

"Oh, yes, yes I am, Todd! Oh, god yes! I'm a cock-slut, Todd! I'm a cock slut!" Wanda was nearly shouting as his curved cock rubbed her in all the right ways. Her orgasm was rapidly building in her and would soon be exploding from her. "Oh, Todd! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Todd rammed her harder, making the bed bounce beneath her ass as it had never done with her husband. Frank didn't have the powerful energy this young stud possessed. Wanda's hands went to his ass and dug in as his hips slammed harder and faster into her. Suddenly, Todd was grunting. His sweet dripped into her face as he began to pant, "I'm going to cum! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!"

Todd rammed hard into her, deeper than before, and held his throbbing cock in place. His mouth opened wide as he moaned with his release. Wanda felt his cock pulsing inside her and when the warmth began to spread, she knew he was filling her up with hot semen. Her own orgasm began to peak, and she trembled beneath him, pressed into the mattress in the spot Frank slept.

Todd huffed and rocked his hips against her, stirring his dick deep within her, smearing his potent seed around her womb. Her own cream leaked out of her from around Todd's shaft and dribbled down into the sheets beneath her butt. He was panting for breath, and without warning Todd rolled off her, pulling his cock from her with a sloppy plop. Semen began to stream out of her opening and she fought to tighten her vaginal muscles.

Todd continued to roll from her, right off the bed. She relaxed her legs and watched her newest lover as he began to pull his clothing back on. He was through with her, having gotten what he had come for. She felt used, and in that moment regretful. All of that changed when Todd leaned over her and gave her a deep, almost loving kiss. When they broke apart, he said, "I like that, Wanda. I want to make love to you again, when we will have more time." He kissed her again before adding, "I want to see the look on your face when I make you cum harder than you've ever cum in your life." He took in her large breasts once again, admiring them with his eyes.

"I'd like that," was all she could manage before he confidently walked from her bedroom, leaving her spent and used upon her bed. It was many minutes before Wanda rolled from the bed herself and headed for the shower. With her recent indiscretions, fresh in her mind, she stepped into the shower, hoping to wash the shadow of guilt from her mind as well as the scent of sex from her body. She and her husband had a dinner date scheduled for later that evening, with Antonio and Tina Rivera, and she feared that her sins would be plainly visible on her face.

"Oh, Luke! Luke! What have you done to me? What have I become?" she moaned into the shower spray as regret of her actions washed through her, replaced with a craving to continue to explore this new-found world that Todd had hinted at. Even before she had finished her shower, Wanda had decided to give Michelle McGregor a call, sooner rather than later.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers