Wandering Bk. 01: Constance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers

Her bedroom was a larger and even more refined version of my room and I was led by her to another marvelous bed. She pulled back the coverlet and turned to me.

"Undress me, Lee," she requested in a soft voice.

"My pleasure." I pushed her dress down over her fulsome hips and she stood before me in a pair of bikini panties in the same champagne colour as her bra and the pale thigh-highs. It was a very erotic vision and I moved to her and pulled her to me.

"You haven't finished yet," she said in a reproving voice.

In a moment of silly bravery by me, I said, "The panties go, the stockings stay."

She just smiled and I had apparently been given her approval. I began to remove my cotton pullover but Connie intervened and pushed my hands away. It was clear she wanted to undress me and I was cool with that. She undid my belt buckle and slipped my jeans down. She pulled off my boat shoes and socks before finishing the removal of my jeans.

So there we stood. My hands were back on her breasts and she was leaning into me with one hand on my erection. With a single move, she pulled my jockey shorts down and I was naked. My erection sprang forward and she seemed pleased with what she saw. I gently placed my thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slipped them down over her hips, letting them fall to her feet. She stepped out of them and took my hand, leading me toward the bed.

"You are a very beautiful woman, Connie," I said, meaning every word.

"Thank you. You're very handsome and I can see that you are definitely interested in me."

Her hand moved to my cock and she gripped it and began to squeeze it gently. I could feel the pre-cum leaking out of the glans, and I began to pray that I could hold out long enough to satisfy this very desirable woman. I reminded myself not to hurry and make sure I concentrated on her pleasure.

I pushed her gently back on her bed and placed my hands on each side of her hips. I leaned forward and began to lick and tease a breast, first the areola and then the nipple. She responded almost instantly and I could feel her back begin to arch. She was quickly aroused and as I switched to the other breast, I guessed that I would easily be able to bring this woman to orgasm. I played with her breasts with my tongue for a few minutes and then I began to move southward. She flinched when my tongue entered her navel as I persisted in teasing her.

I continued my journey down toward her mons and my tongue traced the outlines of her labia. She twitched and reacted to my gentle strokes as I got closer and closer to her now very wet centre. Her scent was almost overpowering in its erotic aroma as I moved ever closer to her outer lips. As I touched them for the first time, Connie jerked in a spasm, and I heard her gasp as she reacted to this latest sensation.

I felt her hands on the back of my head and I recognized the meaning. I began to stroke her lips more forcefully and she began to pull my face more forcefully into her pussy. I hadn't yet touched her clitoris and I didn't intend to until I had achieved all I could from her slit. I moved my head down further and my tongue touched her perineum and she immediately reacted to that new sensation. I could hear her moaning now as she became either more aroused or more frustrated. I wanted to bring her to orgasm and I guessed that when I moved to her clit, it would be all over.

I pulled my head back to look up her body toward her. The lower part of her face was partially obscured by her breasts, but I could see that her eyes were almost closed and her head was rolling from side to side. I looked down at her bright pink pussy and I could see her clit was erect and it only took a single stroke of my tongue to have Connie erupt into a loud cry of surprise as her hips rose violently from the bed toward my mouth. The second, third and fourth strokes on the little nub were more than enough to produce her orgasm and she was rigid with her glorious ass arched above the bed. She very loudly proclaimed her pleasure.

"Oh Lee, oh Jesus ... awwwwwh!"

It's a very satisfying sound to any man.

She collapsed on the bed and was breathing deeply as I moved up beside her. I reminded myself that I was in no rush and we were not limited by any time constraints. I lay beside her as she began to come down from what was a very explosive orgasm.

"Is Connie short for Constance?" I asked softly.

"Hmmm."

I took that as a yes.

"It's a name I've always loved. Something about it and the universe. The stars and the moon and the sun are always where they are supposed to be and they will be ten thousand years from now. Constance is a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. I would like to call you by that. May I?"

She turned her head and looked at me. It took a minute as she tried to decide if I was serious, but then she smiled. "I'd like that very much. It will be just for you, though," she cautioned.

We lay they for a few moments when she turned back to me. "Is Lee your formal first name?" she asked.

"Leighton ... Leighton Philip Stephenson."

"Oh, I like that name. Very distinguished. May I call you Leighton?" she asked seriously.

"Yes, of course. But only you and my mother," I laughed.

"Well, Leighton Philip Stephenson, are you going to finish what you started?" she asked with that sly smile and another arched eyebrow.

I rolled over on my side and began to stroke her body from breasts to thigh. I think she knew my answer. We kissed passionately again and my hand slid between her thighs and searched out her centre. She was no longer just damp, she was awash in her fluids. I needed no further encouragement as I mounted her. She spread her legs, bringing her knees up in a welcoming gesture and with no more than a single probe to locate her opening, I pushed slowly but firmly into her.

I was surprised with her tightness as she gasped at my invasion. I sank into her until our pubic bones touched and just stayed there for a moment. She was showing signs of becoming impatient and I could feel her muscles contracting as she tried to stir me into action. I pulled my head back and smiled at her, lowering to kiss her gently and then began to stroke, slowly at first, and then gaining pace. I was determined to make this last but Constance was not going to make it easy for me. She was gripping me with her vaginal muscles and she was pushing me further along.

"Constance ... if you keep doing that I'm going to finish before you want me to," I gasped.

"Don't worry ... I'll bring ... you back ... I promise," she promised between deep breaths.

It didn't matter. I was quickly losing control. I hadn't had passionate sex for so long I had forgotten how powerful a force it was. I finally surrendered and just let it all go.

"Awwwwwh ... Oh ... Connnn ... I'm going to ... finish." I was lost in the sexual whirlpool we had created. I came with several loud "agggghhhhs!" and that was that.

I had no idea if she had come with me or at any time during my efforts. I don't ever recall having sex that even remotely resembled what I had experienced in the past few minutes. It had never been this intense.

"I'm sorry, Constance. I just couldn't wait any longer."

"It was your turn. Next time we share. You really did go off, though," she laughed.

"Yeah ... I did ... that was wild." I was still partially out of breath.

Constance had rolled on her side and one breast was lying against my chest while her fingertip was drawing patterns nearby on my abdomen. I took my fingertip and gently traced the outline of the areola and then the tip of her nipple. Her eyes closed and I felt her hips begin to move into me. She opened her eyes, smiled and then began to slide down my body.

She grasped my still partial erection gently with her hand, and after looking into my eyes for a moment, bent her head to my manhood and began to kiss and lick and stroke and suck and generally make love to it. This was something that Jocelyn never wanted to do ... but Constance certainly did. And she was good at it. Very good! I was rigid in a matter of a minute or two, and if I hadn't had such a major orgasm just a few minutes earlier, I would have come in no time at all. As it was, I could feel the stirrings in my groin and scrotum and I wanted to warn her.

"Constance ... if you ... keep doing that ..." It was the only warning I was capable of providing. I was torn between having the best blow job I had ever had or even hoped for, and my responsibility to my lover to complete her pleasure. What I didn't realize was that the experience and skill of Constance was at play, and she seemed to know just exactly how far to take me before backing off and letting me recover. She was amazing. She brought me to the edge three times and each time I was sure I would surrender and each time she kept me from falling off. Finally, she decided she had tortured me enough for the time being.

She rose and climbed up my body until she was straddling my face. She slowly lowered herself onto my mouth and I hungrily began to feast on her. I couldn't see anything as I licked and kissed and sucked and tickled, but I knew by her reactions that I was on the right track. Soon, she was bouncing all over the place and it was all I could do to keep my tongue and mouth on target. Finally, she mashed her sex down on my mouth, nearly loosening some front teeth with her pubic bone as I heard her wail of approval.

She was still for a minute, on her hands and knees, and then began to move further forward off my face.

"Take me from behind, Leighton. Take me now!" she commanded.

I rolled over and propped myself up on my knees as I approached her from behind. I grasped her hips and pulled her back toward me to give her more room. In a single stroke, I quickly entered her and began to move into her forcefully.

"Harder ... faster ... do me Leighton! Do me hard!" she gasped her demands.

In seconds I was pounding into her at a furious rate. I knew I wouldn't last too long this way and I decided to slow for a minute or so to calm things down. She was having none of it.

"No ... don't you dare. Fuck me Leighton! Hard! Now!" There was no compromise here.

I resumed my frantic pace and I was getting closer to the finish with each pounding stroke. Somehow or other I managed to last long enough to sense her change in response and the beginnings of what I was sure was her orgasm. I prayed to the gods that I could last long enough to give her what she so richly deserved and the gods answered me kindly.

"Ahhhh ... baby ... that's perfect ... that's so perfect ... ahhhh!" she squealed in an almost little girl voice. As she voiced her orgasm, her vaginal muscles gripped me tightly and it was all over for me. I came with a series of grunts and a final groan as I pulled her lovely ass tightly to my groin. I stayed there motionless as I felt my erection diminish and after a while, it finally slipped out of her. She had been gasping for breath and turned her head to look at me.

She had a big smile on her face and her eyes sparkled as the sweat dripped off her forehead. "Nicely done, Mister. What did you say your name was?"

I burst out laughing and fell over on my side and she fell with me. I nearly fell off the bed but Constance saved me and we held each other, laughing as we came down from our high. She had reminded me that sex could be fun as well as exciting.

"I hope m'lady found my performance satisfactory?" I said with as serious a tone as I could manage.

"Oh, me thinks t'will do," she grinned back at me.

I lay there for a minute just studying her and thinking about what had just happened. I could see the clock radio on the other side of her body and it read 10:18 pm. I had met this woman a mere four hours ago and here we were in her bed in this magnificent house and I had just had the best sex I could ever remember. What the hell was going on?

"Do you always treat your guests this well?" I asked cheekily.

"Of course. It's the best way to get repeat business." She couldn't keep from giggling.

"I'll bet it is." I leaned forward and kissed her gently and she returned it with the same soft touch.

"Where are you going tomorrow?" she finally asked.

"I don't know. I have no plan. I'm just moving along from place to place until I find something."

"Stay ... stay with me. There won't be anyone here tomorrow or the next day as far as I know. We can continue this lovely little tryst at our leisure." She wasn't pleading, but she was serious. "You haven't seen the town yet. There's a lot to see and my rates for your second and third night are very reasonable." I couldn't fail to catch the real meaning.

"All right ... as long as I'm not imposing on you."

"Leighton ... you are a breath of fresh air. I haven't had a man in my bed in quite a while, and I don't know if I've ever had anyone that I've had quite as much pleasure with as you. You make me feel young again." I could see that she was offering a very honest expression of her feelings.

I smiled. "You are young. You act and think young. I can honestly say that not for one second had I given any thought to your age. I was too busy trying to keep up with you."

"That's a lovely thing to say and it's a lovely thing to hear. Thank you Leighton." I thought for a moment I saw a tear forming in the corner of her eye. I pulled her too me again and kissed her.

"Constance, this bed is a little messed up and a bit damp in places. Why don't we go up to my room?"

"How thoughtful. Do you mind waking up with a strange woman in your bed?"

"We are hardly strangers any more, and I always prefer to wake up with a beautiful woman in my bed. There is nothing more erotic than the scent of a woman when I wake. If it could be captured, it would be the world's first genuine aphrodisiac."

"Did your ex-wife know you had these special talents all bottled up inside you?" she asked playfully.

"No ... I guess not. But then ... well ... she's not around any more and I have something much more exotic lying right beside me."

"Silly girl. She'll never know what she's missing out on."

"Why don't we agree we don't talk about her?" I asked carefully. "I'm here with you and you're the only one that matters. There isn't anyone else."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to open an old wound. That was thoughtless of me."

"No apology necessary. I'd forgotten what it was like to have truly uninhibited sex, if I ever even knew. It was fun as well as exciting. I really needed that and you were here to make it happen. I loved every second of it."

"I'm glad. I meant it when I said you were good for me."

"Shall we have another glass of wine? I can always run up to the store for another bottle," I volunteered.

"I have some brandy. Why don't we have that? It may help us restore some of our energy," she said in her sexiest voice.

"That sounds splendid. Shall I dress for the occasion?" I asked in a cheeky faux English accent.

She laughed a genuine laugh and hugged me as I rose from the bed. She walked to the closet and came back with a navy blue terrycloth dressing gown which she handed me. She wore a black satin one which showed off her lovely legs and on occasion, the lower part of her finely sculpted ass. Her breasts swayed languidly under the smooth fabric and I could see the nipples become erect once more. It looked to me like we were going to be making just as big a mess of my bed as we had of hers. Oh well.

I awoke the next morning with the sun streaming through the light fabric curtains and lighting up the entire room in a lovely pastel yellow shade. Next to me, Constance slept and I moved my head toward her shoulder to sample that marvelous sexual aroma a woman produces in her sleep. It was intoxicating and stimulating. I had an erection but I also had a full bladder. I slipped out of the bed as carefully as I could without waking her and then nearly blew it all when I stumbled over the dressing gown that lay in a heap on the floor beside the bed.

I crept as quietly as the floor boards would allow and softly shut the bathroom door behind me. I must have had quite a full bladder because I though the stream was never going to end and the sound might have wakened the dead. It's always difficult when you're trying to pee with an erection and this was no exception.

As I stood there, I thought about the last twelve hours. Constance was as real as the bed and our nakedness. This hadn't been some extended wet dream brought on by a porn movie fantasy. I had actually gone to bed with a beautiful older woman, made love to her several times, and awoken this morning with her sleeping peacefully beside me. If this was a dream, it was one of my best ever.

I had noticed my overnight bag on the floor, exactly where I put it when I had first seen the room. I wanted to brush my teeth and shave and probably shower, but to do that, I needed to get into my bag. I quietly opened the door to find Constance propped up in bed, the sheet draped around her waist and a smile on her face. I winked at her and walked naked and somewhat self-consciously toward her.

"Good morning," I said as I sat facing her on the side of the bed. My hands went to her lovely large breasts and I fondled them as I gazed into her eyes.

"Good morning, Leighton. Did you sleep well?" she asked, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Wonderfully well ... except for the erotic dreams. They were very stimulating," I said softly.

As she nuzzled her lips into my neck she whispered, "Tell me about your dreams."

"I dreamt that I met this wonderful woman and she plied me with evil Martinis and wonderful food and then seduced me. It was very ... exciting."

"When she seduced you, what did she make you do?" she asked, smirking.

"Why, it would probably be easier if I showed you." And so I did.

She tasted as wonderful that morning as she had the night before. She responded just as dynamically as she had the night before. Our pace was a little slower and less frantic than it had been the night before. Her orgasms were just as enthusiastic as the night before. I was just as excited as I was the night before. We loved and laughed and stretched and changed positions and generally made a complete mess of my bed, just as we had hers the night before. It was wonderful.

After we had made love, I had been ordered to the shower and I used the time to shave and brush my teeth. When Constance finally rose, she went downstairs to her bathroom and I took the opportunity to explore the kitchen and its supplies. I surprised her by making the breakfast while she was in the shower. I found the necessary ingredients and by the time Constance had emerged from her bedroom, the scrambled eggs were in their final stages, the toast was made and in the warming drawer, sliced tomatoes fried, mushrooms sautéed in the skillet, and the coffee had finished its percolation.

She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her for a passionate kiss. "I may just keep you here forever," she said with a smile.

"I might just stay."

She was wearing a pair of tight fitting jeans and a cotton pullover. As she moved near me, I suspected she wasn't wearing a bra. I ran my hands up the sides of her torso until I reached those lovely globes and my thumbs extended to graze her nipples. She smiled as she realized what I was doing.

"You're trying to tempt me, aren't you?" I said with a sly grin.

"Too late for that, isn't it? Besides, I just like the freedom, and I know you like the look and feel, so why not?" she asked simply.

"No good reason I can think of." I kissed her and then led her to the kitchen table and pulled out a chair for her. She sat and I served.

"Leighton, these eggs are marvelous. What did you do to them?" she asked in genuine appreciation.

coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers