Wandering Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her for a passionate kiss. "I may just keep you here forever." she said with a smile.

"I might just stay." I responded.

She was wearing a pair of tight fitting jeans and a cotton pullover. As she moved near me, I suspected she wasn't wearing a bra. I ran my hands up the sides of her torso until I reached those lovely globes and my thumbs extended to graze her nipples. She smiled as she realized what I was doing.

"You're trying to temp me, aren't you?" I said with a sly grin.

"Too late for that, isn't it? Besides, I just like the freedom and I know you like the look and feel, so why not?" she asked simply.

"No good reason I can think of." I kissed her and then led her to the kitchen table and pulled out a chair for her. She sat and I served.

"Leighton, these eggs are marvelous. What did you do to them?" she asked in genuine appreciation.

"Simple little formula involving Worcestershire Sauce and shredded Old Cheddar cheese." I answered.

"You'll have to show me. My patrons will go crazy for them." she enthused.

We spent the rest of the day together. Constance was my tour guide for the delightful town of Nelson and I was doubly lucky I had chosen that particular town and that particular B & B. My spirits were better than they had been in a long, long time. We visited a specialty wine shop and picked up several bottles of reds from France, Spain and South Africa. Constance knew her wines and I was happy to be the carrier. I offered to pay for them, but she vehemently refused. She could be very strong-willed when she wanted to be.

We lunched at a little deli near the far end of town and I had brought my small digital camera to take some photos of the many wonderful old buildings. We worked our way back to her home by mid afternoon and she checked the voice mail to see if there had been any last minute bookings. There had been none.

"Ah ... I have you all to myself again." she smiled.

I turned to her and took her hand, pulling her to me. "Is this going to be another two bed night?" I asked; giving her a raised eyebrow.

"Probably. If you're ... up for it."

"As long as you're with me, I'll find a way to be up for it." I promised.

"Hmmm ... just what I wanted to hear."

-0-

I stayed with Constance for four nights. They were the best four nights I had ever had and I would remember them always. By Tuesday night, I could tell it was time to go. Our lovemaking was still very passionate and fulfilling, but she would be welcoming guests on Wednesday and it would be awkward to continue our affair in those circumstances. Our lovemaking on Wednesday morning was sublime. It was gentle and passionate and calming and immensely satisfying. We both knew that this was the end of this part of our lives and we both knew we wouldn't easily forget these four days. We showered together, made breakfast and ate together and in a few minutes, I had packed my small overnighter and was ready to leave.

She passed me a receipt for my stay and it showed only the one night that I had arrived. I looked at her in surprise and she put a forefinger against my lips.

"My treat, love. For services rendered." she simply said.

I kissed her, wished her well and promised to stay in touch. I walked out the door with no regrets, but a sense of loss. She had taught me a great deal and brought me a long way back along the path of restoration. She gave me a feeling of hope and had rebuilt much of my battered ego. She was a therapist of a very different kind and I was lucky and grateful that I had, by pure chance, stumbled into her life.