Wandering Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grew louder as I continued my lavishment upon him, while trying in vain to free himself of the unyielding restraints. His back was arched over the bed, his legs spread wide and bent at the knees, his face contorted as he willed himself to keep control. His breath caught when I traced my tongue over his perineum; I drawled my tongue in one long line from there back to the head of his cock. He whimpered emphatically through gritted teeth, his entire body shuddering at the stimulation.

I took my mouth off of him, and ignored his grunts of protest as I did. I moved myself forward so that I was straddling his thigh with my legs; I ran my hands over his hips and chest, my nails leaving thin red trails in their wake. I kissed him from his left hip to his armpit - he shivered as I continued my path up his arm, as I laid a small kiss in the crease of his elbow, until I reached his wrist. I retracted my trek back down his arm, sucking, licking, and kissing, before stopping to catch my breath. I was laying flush atop him by that point, my cock pressed between our panting bodies. I gyrated my hips into him to provide some friction, and was surprised by just how much I was aching for stimulation. I moaned into the crook of his neck lustfully.

I took his face roughly in my hands and attacked his mouth, careless and full of need. He returned my affection voraciously, just as eager for release as I was.

"Fuck, Levi, please," he begged me.

"Please what, Jason," I asked him raggedly.

"Fuck me, Levi, please fuck me," he pleaded.

"Tell me why I should. Why should I do as you ask after your behaviour tonight?"

"Levi, please! Because I need you! Because I'm an idiot!" He groaned garishly, throwing his head back to collect himself.

"I don't know if you've convinced me, Jay," I taunted as I bit his lip. "I'm not sure you really mean it."

"Fuck, Levi! What do you want from me," he yelled out passionately in a coarse voice.

"Apologize."

"I'm sorry! Is that better? I'm fucking sorry! I was being a selfish jackass because I like to tease you and make you jealous! Is that better," he asked vehemently.

"Hmm, it's a start."

I tortured him with my words alone, making him cry out wordlessly over his frustration and desire.

"Maybe I won't let you come at all," I murmured evilly. "Maybe I'll leave you here all night, turned on and tied up, with no way to find release. Maybe I'll keep teasing you, bringing you to the edge and then back, with nothing you can do to stop me."

He regarded me with frantic, pleading eyes. He was desperately willing me to take pity upon him, distracted by my lips on his neck, overcome with need. It was all I could do to not come right then and there.

I got up so that I was once more sitting atop his thigh; I reached to grab a pillow that was beside him. Jason eyed me warily.

"Lift your hips, babe," I instructed him. He obliged immediately, his hips raised as much as the restraints would allow. I folded the pillow in half and placed it beneath him. When he rested his position, his ass was nicely displayed for me at the new angle.

I pushed two of my fingers into his mouth that he readily sucked, circling them with his tongue suggestively. With my other hand I worked my way between his cheeks, massaging and relaxing him. I ran my fingers up and down his crack, putting slight pressure on his puckered hole when I met it. His breath caught at this, and he doubled his efforts on my fingers.

When they were suitably lubricated I slipped one finger between his cheeks, and pressed it lightly against his hole. I circled my finger around it until it opened up enough to allow for my digit to intrude. I carefully stroked him from the inside-out as I worked my finger into him while his asshole stretched to accommodate me. He was quickly ready for a second finger to join the first, and I took pains to assure I wouldn't accidentally hurt him. He wrapped himself around my fingers, stretching open further to welcome me.

Satisfied that he was ready for than a couple stagnant fingers, I began to move them in and out of him. Slowly at first to accustom him to the rhythm, then picked up the speed. He moaned at the sensation and moved his ass in response. I thrust my fingers into him a few more times before coming to a stop.

I removed my fingers then, and he whimpered in complaint. I backed away from him, and from the look of his eyes, I'm sure he thought I was following through with my threats of abandoning him without release. What I turned to do, however, was to release his ankles from the restraints. I noticed with some delight that they bore a bright red mark around them from chafing. Jason must really have been straining against them. I finished removing his underwear, as I hadn't been able to take them off earlier due to the restraints.

"Wrap your legs around me, Jay," I briskly directed as I positioned myself in front of him.

Taking me by surprise, he used his feet to push me down onto him. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, confused. He tilted his head up toward me and kissed my jaw - the closest thing he could reach. Understanding his intentions, I leaned down to properly kiss him. He was both soft and urgent; demanding and savoring. He kissed me ardently, passionately, then pulled away to give me a salacious smile.

I went back to position myself between his legs and he put his legs up around my waist. My cock pressed against his asshole, and I slowly pushed my way into him. We both exhaled nosily as I did, and the heels of his feet dug into me. It was pleasantly painful, and as I filled him further, he pressed them to me harder. At last, I bottomed out in him, and I pulled out at the same pace I'd entered him, enjoying the way he felt so tight around me.

Bit by bit I started to move faster into him, encouraged by his cries of pleasure. I wanted to make it last longer for both my sake and his, but we were both too close to allow for that. I began to pound into him with abandon, and we panted, moaned, groaned, and hissed into each other. I took hold of his dick before me and rapidly stroked it, the combined sensations making Jason's breaths come in gasps. His legs tightened around me like a boa constrictor, chipping away further at my control.

"Levi, I'm going to come," he warned me with a drawn-out groan.

I moaned in response and pumped into him with resolve, my hand following suit. I was panting heavily and unrestrained, just barely keeping myself put together until Jay was again warning me.

"Oh, fuck, Levi, I'm going to come, I'm going to come! Oh, fuck," he shouted as he erupted between us.

His undoing was my downfall, and as soon as I felt the first spurt of his come on me, I came deeply inside him, loudly calling out his name.

His legs fell to either side of me, and I collapsed on top of him. After what could have been minuted or hours, I lazily moved upwards over him enough to release his wrists from the restraints. His arms fell listlessly beside him, as he failed to muster sufficient energy to relocate them into a more comfortable position.

I rolled off of Jason to lay beside him, completely spent. We stayed like that as we caught our breath for some time, collecting out bearings and straightening the universe out again.

"Fuck," Jason said after an eternity.

"I couldn't have said it better myself," I agreed.

"I need to get you angry more often, Levi."

I snorted. "Yeah, next time you pull a stunt like that I will tie you up and leave."

He turned to me with a sexy, relaxed smile. "That has some potential, too."

"Or I can just cut your dick off," I muttered. He laughed easily in response.

"Come on, let's go shower. We're kinda messy," he pointed out. Covered in sweat, saliva, and come - well, he wasn't wrong. Coupled with his red wrists and ankles, and our various combined marks left by one another, we were certainly a sight. I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"A shower sounds good."

12