Wanderlust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't knock, and the door offered no resistance when she turned the handle and pushed.

She walked into a room of steam, and standing with his back to her, in the middle of 4 jets aimed into the centre, was Jackson.

He had his back to her, and the crashing of the water obscured any sound as she slid the door shut and tip toed out to behind his toned frame.

Hesitantly, she reached her arms out and encircled his chest, pulling him so that her breasts were against his back. She felt him tense all over in surprise, and the feeling of that power rippling through his body made Celia even more turned on than before.

All he could exclaim before Celia had spun him around was a surprised "Wha.."

When she had turned him to face her, suddenly a look of understanding and excitement ran across his face. He changed suddenly.

Gone was the mischievous and cheeky Jackson, arrived was the lustful, passionate and confident Jackson. He grew hard in an instant, and within seconds was licking and kissing his way all along Celia's wet neck and chest. He centred on her ears for a second or two, sending shivers along Celia's shapely spine.

Then it was as if something had snapped. Jackson grabbed her forcefully, and moved her over to a wall where he aimed a school of jets. He pushed Celia into the wall, her hands flat against the slippery tiles, bathed in a shower of warm water as it sprayed from the nozzles. She took the initiative and spread her lips, feeling the warm, wetness engulf her fingers. Soon she felt a fingers grazed by a solid, throbbing piece of Jackson, forcing its way into her waiting tunnel.

She gasped as all 8 inches of him sank in, savouring the delicious feeling as she welcomed him. Then, like a piston, he started moving his hips, grinding in and out, gradually building up to a speed where all that existed was the assault on her waiting hole.

She lost control of her speech, and all that came out instead was guttural groans. This was all the encouragement Jackson needed.

In one smooth motion he spun Celia round, pulled her to the floor and started licking Celia's straining clitoris, almost invisible amongst the steam of the room.

One thing that wasn't invisible was the feeling of Jackson's skilled tongue expertly licking every area of Celia's smooth vagina. He licked and sucked at her beautiful lips, paying attention to the sensitive area where they met the tanned inner thigh.

Celia needed something in her, anything, as she was starting to feel empty without Jackson's 8 inches filling her. She reached down and stuck a finger through her outer lips, moaning as she felt the warm slippery wetness of her pussy engulf her finger.

She instantly added another in, feeling herself twitch in pleasure.

Jackson, stroking his cock gently as he licked, turned and positioned himself over Celia's lovebox, and found his penis was conveniently sticking out about Celia's face. He felt the wet warmth of her mouth suddenly grab his penis, surprising him so much that he forgot what he was doing to Celia- it was so good he closed his eyes and just rested his face in her pussy.

When he got over the initial shock of the feeling, Jackson began eating out Celia again, but this time he was like a man possessed. Licking around her still moving fingers, buried to the hilt in the wet flesh, he kissed his way around the area, and then began sucking gently on the lips, taking both into his mouth and pulling softly with his mouth, rubbing the sensitive area inside against the slippery inner lips and his darting tongue.

It was at this time that he felt Celia moaning from all his oral treatment. He felt it mainly because as she moaned, the vibrations caused an intense shudder to race up and down his spine. Shivering in ecstasy, he began to lose control, just as Celia began to let go.

He could feel the muscles of her abdomen and ass clenching and unclenching as she got as deep as she could in the throes of a mindblowing orgasm. His face soaked with both celia's juices and the warm water, Jackson felt himself ride the wave of the orgasm, shaking like an earthquake as he emptied out a huge warm load of cum into her waiting mouth.

She was still moaning as he continued to pump her face, sending off another chain of sensations, keeping him hard as she swallowed around his cock. He felt the warmth of her tongue lick around everywhere on the shaft, cleaning it.

They disentangled and found themselves facing each other, kneeling on the floor, the steaming water still cascading around them like warm summer rain. She looked so sexy at that moment- so unbelievably natural and innocent, but at the same time the most desireable creature in the world. They met in the middle with a deep kiss, each savouring the taste of their mingled juices.

Jackson reached forward, and began stroking down Celia's body, tracing the contours of her breasts, slowly slipping circles around them until the circles narrowed and his fingers were teasing her nipples, springing them to attention. He leant over, slowly, and she felt his warm breath touch her wet neck. She closed her eyes, waiting for the inevitable contact of tongue and skin.

All she got was the continued trail of warm air, working its way all over her neck, upto her ears, behind them and then around to the front again. Just as she felt the warm air pass her ear, Jackson planted his lips softly on the entrance to her ears and sucked in, sending a charge of cool air onto the sensitive skin, causing a shockwave of shivers to be sent out through Celia's body.

She whimpered in pleasure, squirming a little at the intense feeling Jackson had brought.

He again made his way down to her amazing breast's, licking and sucking until he was at her nipples. He grasped them softly in his teeth, and gently pulled backwards, hearing Celia gasp as the feeling grew. She moved a hand down to her pussy, which was spread open wide above the ground as her legs were splayed. The hand slowly moved around the mound, rubbing softly. Then she stuck a finger between the open lips, and the sound of her finger in a very, very wet place was music to both their ears.

Jackson smiled at the sound, feeling himself grow harder than a steel rod. He secretly loved touching himself in front of women, and Celia was no exception- if anything she made him want to do it more.

He pulled his head away from her breasts, and their mouths met again, each's tongue exploring the others as they both sat there, fondling themselves gently. He sat back, and watched as Celia watched him pull his cock. Each seemed to be lost in an animal lust- a zone where nothing mattered except the other person and the feelings they gave. She moved slightly, and then began crawling towards him, pushing him softly back to the ground, and hopping on top.

The amount of water around them was allowing a lot movement, and the two slid slightly as they got into position.

Celia had never felt so warm and turned on and sexy before, and couldn't get over the change she felt as she now reached down and grabbed hold of Jackson's steel cock, shivering at the thought of it exploding warm sperm all over her. She put it in, and as it passed the tight, wet entrance, they both stopped- savouring that first moment of penetration, wanting it to stay forever.

She felt his cock slip further in, until her lips were resting on the small bush of pubic hair at the base of his cock. She sighed contentedly and began moving her hips, back and forth, and up and down. It was pure pleasure, slow and languid and amazing for both as they pleasured each other.

After 10 minutes of sensual sex, Jackson felt himself building up again, and took the initiative. He sat up and placed Celia, back flat on the ground and lifted her legs right back behind her head. She moaned and grabbed them, pulling them wide and high. He began pounding her tight hole again, going so deep and hard that Celia lost control and began screaming at the top of her lungs, echoing through the steaming shower room. They both began feeling another orgasm approaching, and Celia, gently rubbing her clit, began to shudder.

Jackson went harder, bottoming his hard shaft out on every stroke then slamming it back in. It felt like they were in a swirling room where the only thing certain was the feeling of pleasure that grew with each thrust. Celia moaned loudly and screamed that she was coming, and Jackson felt her pussy tighten its grip around his shaft even more, followed by Celia arching her back up suddenly, as her body convulsed under her as she came with an orgasm of epic proportions.

After watching the nymph explode like that, Jackson was only a few seconds behind her. He pulled his slick and shiny dick out of her pink tunnel and a millisecond later he was pumping his hand up and down his cock as it shot out load after load of warm slick cum. He was that turned on he shot all over her belly, her face and her neck, never before had he come so hard.

As the wave of the orgasms receded, the two felt the tiredness of all the exercise envelope them, and soon they were lying comfortably next to each other as the showers continued to rain down on their gorgeous, though spent, bodies.

They came to a few minutes later, showered (properly this time) and dried off, then decided that sleep was in order.

Later that night, Celia found herself in the strong arms of a dream lover, drifting happily off to sleep in a comfortable bed. She couldn't wait for what tomorrow would bring.

12