Wanderlust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
08abbey
08abbey
27 Followers

When he was spent Carlos took his sticky end and rubbed it around her ass, before wiping it clean on the back of Angela's stocking before stepping off the bed and collecting his drink from the table.

I panicked realizing he may come in now and I see my wife collapse face down on the bed as I silently pull the door over and flick the latch.

Outside Carlos' says something I cannot make out and I hear him approach the bathroom. I wait for the door handle to budge but he goes straight out of the room closing the door behind him, silence.

I waited pensively not knowing what to do. I fastened my pants, leaving the soaking wet panties on the side and open the latch. Peering through the crack from the door, I see my wife lying still on the bed. Opening further and I crept out, flicking the room door and opening then closing it. 'Honey?' I called softly and entered for the first time.

Moving to her side I looked at her in the lamp light. The red marks across her ass down to her ripped stockings. The furry handcuffs still fastened to the headboard. She was still, almost dead but for the heavy breathing. The sweat glistened on her back mixed with the semen. I reached to unclip the handcuffs and she moved slightly, murmuring from a dream. I leaned closer to hear.

The strand of hair I lift from her face was sticky with Carlos' sperm. She looked so peaceful but she smelt like cum and sweat mixed with perfume.

'Lay with me', she whispered in a hoarse sexy voice without opening her eyes. I climbed onto the bed and lay next to her, stroking her hair softly. It's sticky, her face was a mess. Her head rests on her arm attached to the bed post. I reached up and opened the cuffs and lay them on the pillow.

'I'm sorry baby,' she whispered.

'Ssh', it's OK, I say as I began to remove her shoes.

'I'm dirty,' she whispered as I drop one shoe to the floor. 'Will you clean me?' she whispered as if she was asking me to run her a bath. I froze with the second pump in my hand. I looked at the sticky stain on the back of her calf and further up her body.

'Yes baby, of course.' I replied willingly, dropping the shoe to the floor.

'Mmm', she groaned in approval, smiling like a little girl.

I held her calf; squeeze my hand around the stain, it felt so soft, the silky stocking in my hand. I massaged it softly as I lowered my face to meet it.

Using my tongue I generated as much saliva as possible and soaking the stocking I sucked the salty sperm stain out of the nylon. My hand ran further up her leg as I sucked on her leg, my tongue pressed against the seam, lifting off to see a larger stain now. I moved to lay with her again. 'Mmm,' thank you she says from her peaceful slumber. I move closer to her beautiful face, she always looks so beautiful sleeping. I stroked he hairline but she had massive globs of cum strewn across her face. I scooped one off with my fingers and with nowhere to wipe I plopped it in my mouth and suck my fingers clean, Carlos' salty residue sat sticky in my mouth as I swallowed most down.

I moved to her face and began to gently and carefully lick the blobs of sperm from her cheek, from her lips to her ear, neatly suckling the last one from her eyebrow.

She moaned softly her approval. 'Mmmm, thank you Peter, I'm so sorry Baby,' she repeats in a whisper.

I press myself against her sleepy body, 'Ssh Angela.' I say and trace my hand down her back where I find even more cum.

I worked my way down her back, kissing and sucking and cleaning my wife's golden skin with my mouth. I was having trouble swallowing all the sperm, the salty taste lingered in my mouth and throat, I needed a drink.

I had never tasted another man's sperm before. I knelt at the base of her spine admiring her ass. I moved my fingers over the red whip lines that looked sore and the large hand print. She had been marked by Carlos in many ways. Her crack was sticky and white. I lowered my head and ran my tongue upward through it, tasting the moistness between ass and cum. The heat and the ease with which my tongue opened her hole were surprising. I let my hands wander to her stocking tops and garter and began to eat her ass out for what seems a long time, continuing long after I have removed the semen and saliva. Her moans were quiet and muffled. I made sure her rim was covered in only my saliva. I was marking my territory. I was making my own love to her. I barely even brushed her pussy when I came up. I was so horny. I wondered how I smelled now. I could feel the wetness inside my pants.

I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes. She reached out with a hand and I pulled her close to me. Her head resting on my chest, one leg draped over me, her breast pressed against me. She was a slut. She had been so bad. She had cheated on her husband and what was worse I had seen her, caught her in the act. But however much I loved her as she slept in my arms I knew it wouldn't be the last time.

08abbey
08abbey
27 Followers
12