Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 05

Story Info
Who's the boss now?
3.7k words
4.48
7.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5 - The Power Shift

Paul's feet flexed painfully within the pink high heels. They weren't his, and they were much too small. With their lift he was exceeding six feet in height, causing him to loom over his beautiful blonde haired counterpart, but that did nothing to change the air of power she held over him. She giggled sinisterly as he, otherwise completely nude, approached her with unsteady steps.

"Very good, my little sissy boy." Diana flicked a finger at his hard-on, and it waggled a few times in reaction. He panted at her touch, his eyes glued to the twin spheres of her over-large chest within her robe. "You're adorable in my shoes. Now, I command you to kneel."

"Yes goddess," Paul breathed, and he dropped to his knees.

Diana slipped out of her robe, and it fell lightly to the floor, revealing her slender nudity. She was a busty idol of lust. To look lower was a shock, for hanging between her pale thighs was something that left Paul dwarfed. It wasn't yet even aroused. "Begin," she said.

Paul... and Diana. This must be a dream. Oh, I'm dreaming and this is looking like it could be so hot. Keep going...

Paul worked her shaft with the confidence of experience, and as the blood pumped into it it lengthened to overhang his fist. He brought a second hand into play, and soon the goddess Diana had swollen out to her proud form. "Do not suck," she commanded.

He moaned with disappointment, hungering to taste the now gleaming tip as his hands made the long trip up and down her fourteen beautiful, burning inches. "Why?"

"This is for your ass instead. Do you think you could handle that?"

Paul's eyes brightened. "Yes. I could. Sabrina became way too big, she never stopped growing." He got back up to his feet. "But yours will be okay."

Oh Paul, I've missed you so much. I'm sorry I kept getting bigger! I have no control over it.

Diana took his hips and roughly spun him away from her, and with the deceptive strength of her kind gave an additional twist that had him buckling off balance in his heels. He fell to his hands and knees. Giggling, he lifted his skinny ass up to her, ready to rut.

Look at you Paul, you've become such a dirty little slut! I made you this way. If this is my dream, I should be able to take control. I don't want Diana to have you, you're still mine!

Sabrina willed herself into the scene. "No, Paul! don't you realize what you're doing?"

Still in his ridiculous pose, he looked at her. Diana meanwhile was working her long cock, waiting for the dribbling of her pre which would help her ease her way in.

"Diana's not like me Paul! She's a real goddess. Once she's had you your life will change. You'll be addicted to her. You'll belong to her, like a slave, and it's a very long process..."

"I know that," he said. "You've explained it to me before. But I want it."

"He wants it," Diana repeated mockingly, as there began the glisten of pre at her tip. So close now.

"I want her to give me the immortality! You were never able to do that, Sabrina!"

"Paul, no!"

Diana stepped forward, and she sneered at Sabrina as she roughly grabbed his hips and jammed herself inside. "Ohhhh... You really loosened this boy up!" Crestfallen, Sabrina watched as she carelessly began to buck her hips. Paul recoiled slightly at her huge insertions, but his moans were thankful.

He was supposed to be Sabrina's. He once was.

Sabrina concentrated hard, but not so hard that she could disturb herself awake. Again taking control of the dream, she forced her vantage point to change. She now became Diana, and once again the pleasures of Paul's body were her own. She'd won.

"Ohhh, Paul. I missed this so much!" There was nothing quite like male ass. Outside of the world of dreams Sabrina had grown so large that she knew no human hole that alone could please her. To Sabrina this was a triumphant return to form, a most blessed gift from her subconscious.

"Keep fucking me," Paul mewled, "and make me immortal!"

"I will babe, I will! Here comes... uhh! Your first, uhh! Treatment!"

***

GOOOOSHHH

"Ahhh! Haa, ahh, ahh!"

Sabrina's massive cock must have gotten caught inside her night shirt during her dream, because now it was throbbing madly against her chest, and the tip was issuing out shot after explosive shot of thick cum, right into her face as it pressed against her chin.

GOOSH, GOOSH, GOOSH...

She awoke with her hips rocking madly, and what she'd dreamt to be her ex-boyfriend's ass had turned out to be her own huge tits squeezed tight around her shaft within the crammed confines of her top. She kept moving, riding the waves of nocturnal ecstasy as they wracked her incredible, unnatural body.

"What's going on," a drowsy Monica murmured. "What are you doing, Sabrina?" A bedside light flicked on.

Sabrina's entire face and neck were covered with cum, and her soft blonde hair, her top and the pillow beneath her head were becoming soaked as well as her cock continued to erupt with huge rhythmic beats.

"What?! You've got to be kidding me! Stop it," Monica shouted.

"Ahhh! Can't, ahh, stop, ahh, nowww!"

"This is unbelievable Sabrina. You couldn't keep it in for me? Not for even just 24 hours?"

"I-I tried, but I can't help my dream-"

"I had you share my bed to make sure you wouldn't let it go tonight, but no, as soon as I'm asleep there you go shooting your cum!"

"S-sorry!"

"Unreal," she started to grumble. "All I asked was for you to hold it in for 24 hours, to see what that would do. To see the potency." She started to scoop big gobs of cum off of Sabrina's pretty little neck. "And even that was too much to ask..."

The climax was starting to subside, and in post-orgasmic clarity Sabrina watched as Monica began to smear that handful of cum along the skin of her own arm. She remained silent as she observed the older woman taking more of it. She was lifting her night gown away from her body to rub it into her tanned abdomen like some sort of lotion.

The seed of goddesses...

"Look at it, it's everywhere. Spilling away. What a fucking waste, Sabrina. You... you little..." Monica took some more of the stuff and hesitated a moment before licking it out of her hand. "And look at you, all satisfied with that giant dick of yours poking out of your shirt. Do I look satisfied as well?"

In her clarity, watching Monica drink it and cover herself with it like some sort of precious potion, Sabrina realized the true nature of their relationship. She felt foolish for not seeing it before, but then they didn't bother to make her smart. It should have been obvious since the first day she visited Monica's mansion:

Monica thought her cum was going to return her to her youthful prime, to make her immortal, super intelligent, and more beautiful then ever before. Monica knew all about the goddesses and what they could do.

What she didn't know was that Sabrina wasn't one. Sure, she had their genes, as exemplified by her giant dick, but that hadn't been given naturally. She'd been created in a lab by them to be their pleasure toy, and the cum Monica was lapping up was actually nothing more than empty calories.

Monica, the domineering and extremely wealthy widow, had held so much power over poor moneyless little Sabrina. Seeing what she valued, what she expected, Sabrina was beginning to see how much she was actually worth.

***

There was a tap on one of the living room windows. Lying on the couch, Sabrina shot a look over her shoulder, and in the dark of the summer night she saw silhouetted by a lantern outside a head with long, straight hair. There were some more sharp taps against the glass. It was Danielle.

Sabrina switched her phone off and rose to her feet, then walked to the window. Fortunately it was the type that opened wide, so she did. The flexible Danielle hiked her dress up and flicked a leg through the window, using it to anchor and pull herself up and into Monica Swanson's mansion.

One of her strappy shoes fell off her foot and banged loudly against the hardwood floor. "Oh, shit," she whispered.

"Don't worry. I'm the only one home right now." Sabrina took her arms and helped her finish getting through. "But it's good that you didn't come to the front door. I still don't know how to turn off the security cameras."

"Uh huh," Danielle said. There were no lights on in the living room, and the lantern light from outside was not enough for her to see her strange blonde friend. She kicked off her other shoe, then began to straighten her dress out.

Sabrina flicked on a lamp, revealing her attire to be a lot less of an effort than the beautiful summer dress that draped over the half-oriental Danielle's luscious body. She was still a sight to behold though, of course, and as always Danielle was amazed by the night's first look. Her breasts were too much for her little t shirt, which practically shrink wrapped them and her slim torso,showing nipples unguarded by any bra. Her pyjama pants were doing an okay job at hiding the conspicuous thing she bore lower.

Sabrina grinned and shrugged her shoulders, and they stepped up to each other for a kiss. Danielle slinked herself real close and quietly swooned at the feel of those great breasts against her own and the soft monster against her thigh.

As tongue crept into mouth Sabrina twisted slightly, and they fell against the couch.

"What a weird morning I had."

"Uh huh," Danielle breathed, half beneath her.

"Yeah. I had, um, a wet dream sort of, and I woke up at four am in the middle of a climax."

Danielle blinked, the thought making her feel a little hotter still, "...uh huh?"

"Yeah. My cock got caught in my shirt and I was just cumming buckets, shooting all over my face. And the thing is, Monica and I are doing this thing now where I should uhm, shouldn't cum for like a day or more, so we can make me cum bigger. So she was super mad."

"Oh. That's kind of weird."

Sabrina nodded, pouting slightly as she stroked a hand along the curve of Danielle's side.

"It's also really controlling. It's definitely not normal."

"I'm not a normal girl though, am I?"

Danielle smiled, then placed a few kisses along Sabrina's delicate chin. "No, you really aren't," she said, eyes dreamy.

Sabrina shifted position a bit, and in her pyjama pants a hefty weight slid to plop against Danielle's bare leg. In their intimate position it had gained some, and Danielle shuddered with anticipation. "Does that mean... you won't be cumming with it tonight?"

Sabrina opened her mouth to give a defiant reply - she was going to do whatever she wanted with it - but then stopped herself. "What if... it did...?"

"We'd have to find other ways to get you off then." They'd talked about it before. Tonight was looking like it would be the night where, if only at first, it was going to be about Sabrina's pussy.

The lusty blonde smiled wide as Danielle's hands moved to her rear and began to slide her pyjama pants down her legs. The two of them wriggled about a bit and soon they were off, revealing that under Sabrina had chosen to wore a tiny pink thong. Her massive balls went out of one side of it, as if it weren't even there, while her veiny monster hung over the waist band, pulling it low.

Danielle flushed with lust. It was already passing a foot long. The size was just so impractical, yet it drove her mad with desire every time. With all that in view, who could ever think of any other thing on Sabrina to get off? Yet they'd talked about it before - the moments to follow going to be about Sabrina's pussy.

Sabrina rose a bit off her and then did a one eighty, and while her thong was doing nothing to hide her male parts, as designed it was almost able to hide her female ones. She raised her behind, commanding Danielle's attention.

Danielle pulled the thong aside a bit to reveal Sabrina's lips, neat and small somehow in stark contrast to their more male companion parts that were now lying heavy against her body. "I mean, you lured me in with that big dick of yours, but with this... you're actually going to make me gay."

Sabrina didn't reply, instead further exaggerating the feline arch of her spine and shifting closer, bringing her little puss into range of Danielle's face. Danielle assented, licking and tasting. "Mm..."

"Ahh... god. Monica would never do this." Soon Sabrina was actually rubbing it against Danielle's mouth, just loving the sensation of her tongue's tickle triggering the flooding arousal of her divine little cavern. In sympathy with her pussy her cock was awakening from its limp curling rest to crawl down Danielle's body.

Danielle was doing well. Soon Sabrina was at full torque, and her impulse was to bring her own tongue into the equation at the tip of her now rigid enormity. It was hard not to when it waved around her mouth's reach, but she chose to resist. If only for the moment, Sabrina was a lady, and would be pleasured as such.

Danielle got her arm up and sent two fingers in to join her tongue. It was a trick one of her ex-boyfriends had used: Steady and unrelenting pressure against Sabrina's g-spot, along with her continued licks, eventually lead to the desired result, and the blonde's breath went wild as her sex began to seize. "Nnggg! God, yes Danielle! I knew you'd do it right!"

The waves of climax demanded a release of pressure, and so a shot of searing heat issued out of Sabrina's rod. They both stopped to look at Danielle's feet and toes, which twinkled in the lamp's light as the translucent fluid dripped down.

It was too much for Danielle. She'd done her service, and now her Sabrina was so hot and hard that there was precum all over her feet. It was time to take what she'd came for. She pushed Sabrina off of her and hurriedly began to shimmy out of her dress.

Sabrina watched as Danielle became revealed, for as always there was nothing under that dress. Following suit, she lifted her t shirt off. The thong could stay.

Danielle surged forward, and in an instant she'd long awaited seized Sabrina's cock in her hands and mouth at once. "Oh," Sabrina gasped in sudden shock. She settled, content to let her worship her gorgeous monster. She leaned back, her blonde locks spilling over the side of the couch as she held onto the afterglow of her rare female orgasm.

"Tonight's the night."

Sabrina ignored her, still just letting her sensations be everything.

"Tonight, it's going inside me."

Proposterous. "What? My cock?"

Danielle gulped down some more precum, and her arms were still travelling up and down what had already become a very slick surface. "Uh-huh. This time you're going to fuck me with it."

"Are you sure?"

Danielle rose to crouch over her. Staring at her nineteen inch length, she nodded slowly, and her hand wandered low to tease herself in preparation for it. "I've been experimenting a bit at home. I think we can make this work."

She laid it against her crotch and with sensual undulations ground her hungry lips against Sabrina's mid shaft. Opening slightly they painted moist heat along it.

"Ugh Danielle, you're so sexy."

"I want you... and your huge cock... inside me." Using the pressure of Sabrina's rigidity to keep her lower lips grasping she slowly rose to her feet over the reclining futa, painting a long wet kiss as she went. Once standing over her lap she was just high enough to get into position. She dipped down a little and Sabrina came into place, parting her lips and entering ever so slightly. It felt alien against Danielle, far too girthy for something meant to go inside her, but then what was their relationship even about if they couldn't have this?

She began to move lower. Slowly the fat head spread her wide, then wider, as it squeezed its way inside of her.

"Are you sure this is okay," Sabrina asked.

Danielle was without response, though she breathed heavily, wide-eyed as she stared down at the column of arousal below her. She took a deep breath and kept going, and soon some of Sabrina began to disappear. "Haaaa, my god... It's so big," she mewled weakly.

She was able to take seven or eight inches before rising again. Her rate increasing, it was very apparent how mismatched their parts were, and the sensation made her twist her neck to the side in pain. She continued, each movement competely filling her, but for Sabrina it was just a fraction of what she desired.

"It's okay," Sabrina said softly. "Go slowly. Here, let me help." She gave a push of her hips as Danielle ascended.

"Nnghh! Fuck!"

"How is it?"

"It hurts... but I love it. Move with me, gently."

They struck a rhythm, and soon Danielle's pain had subsided, giving way to a world of pleasure. It was gratifying for Sabrina to see that even with her body's growth spinning out of control she could give normal pleasure to a young woman, but it was bittersweet. By the time Danielle was cumming she knew there simply wasn't enough of Danielle to please her ever-enlarging endowment.

"Mhh! Mmmhh! I came! I knew we could do it," Danielle panted.

"Yes, good," Sabrina said, already wonderning what they'd do next to get her massive member to do the same.

Danielle kept going, and she erupted again, her legs quivering as she messily raised and lowered herself over the upper extents of Sabrina's length. She was crying out loud in joyous rapture.

They didn't hear as Monica arrived home from her night out.

She was still cumming as Monica hurried the long walk down the hall - what was all the commotion? Coming from her living room? What could Sabrina possibly be up to?

Time stood still as Monica arrived and watched at the entrance to the living room, seething with shock and hatred as some young half oriental beauty - wasn't she an employee at the Mercedes dealership? - took pleasure from a bored looking Sabrina's massive rod.

"Sabrina!! What the fuck is this?? How dare you?!"

She strode over to the couch and grabbed Sabrina's chin, roughly turning her head to face her, "is this fair to me?? I feed you, I shelter you, I keep you as my own... and you bring sluts into my home? How is this fair?"

Danielle jolted out of her pleasure reverie. It was suddenly time to leave. She began to rise off of Sabrina's tool, but was halted in her motion by her hands around her waist. "What, no, please, I need to leave!"

"This will not stand," Monica continued, "you let go of her. She'd better leave. I don't ever want to see her or anyone else with you again."

"No," Sabrina said, quiet yet dark.

"No?? Excuse me, what?"

"I'll do as I please."

"Bullshit you will!"

"I will," Sabrina said. She glanced at Danielle, who was twisting back to watch them. In response she resumed the motions of her hips, in defiance of Monica.

The girl moaned, unable to help herself from falling back into pleasure. Sabrina continued, all the while maintaining a tense eye contact with her supposed master. Monica watched, agape and at a loss for words.

There really wasn't anything she could do.

"I know what you want," Sabrina said, still ominous in her tone. "I know why you need me here. The worst thing that could happen to you, is if I left."

"Sabrina..."

"So I'll do as I please. And tonight, that's Danielle."

The dark haired girl sighed uncontrollably, feeling another spasmic orgasm approaching.

Monica began to back away. She watched them go as she struggled to accept her sudden fall from power. She felt deep jealousy and loss as Danielle began to climax again on her Sabrina.

"It's alright," Sabrina said, "I'm still here for you. Just no more of this dominance. I'm not your property... and I'm also not your slave..."

"A-alright," Monica said. "Fine. I see that now."

"Good. Now come help out over here. I don't know how much more Danielle can take, but there's not enough of her to make me cum."

12