Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 07

Story Info
Sabrina and Lucia try to solve her problem.
3k words
4.5
6.2k
1

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

7 -- Growing Pains, Part 2

"Oh my god," Lucia breathed, and she ran in to hold her in her arms. "Oh my god," she repeated, as she found herself hugging upwards, and was crushed against so much more than when Sabrina had left her. "This... yes. This is you, isn't it?"

Sabrina nodded, pouting slightly as she looked down into the face of her creator.

"Wow. That's... that's incredible. I had no idea this would happen... I'm so sorry. I mean, I'm not? Is this okay?"

Lucia of course meant the changes she saw in her Sabrina, for the blonde was a petite toy of a girl when she'd chosen to leave Astro-X and had now grown in so many ways. "I don't know," Sabrina replied. "Why is this happening to me?"

"Looking at you, I have my guesses. I must have made a couple mistakes when I arranged your genome. It seems you've been in some sort of endless puberty."

"That sounds like that must be it."

"Okay. Are you okay? You don't look okay. You're... kind of tense..."

"I'm very uncomfortable."

"Why," Lucia asked, trailing off as she realized the reason. She knew well the look on Sabrina's face when she was feeling hot, and could safely assume at what else must have been growing during the two years since she'd last seen her. "Sorry, of course. You're uncomfortable. There's no need for that if you're here with me. Take it off. Show me what's become of you."

Without hesitation the dress was up and off, and Lucia's brown eyes nearly popped out of their beautiful sockets after Sabrina's breasts tumbled back down, her gaze having been lead to the mammoth member that was painfully strapped to her leg and flexing against its bonds. "Holy," she breathed. With a feeble whimper Sabrina continued by tearing away the velcro strap.

She cried out -- in relief at her release from bondage, and in delicious agony from the impacting surge of arousal that accompanied it. She hadn't climaxed since the previous night with Junior, and had been building up pressure for hours. Now, in the presence of the absolutely perfect and bodacious goddess that was her creator Lucia, her lust was literally unbound. Her cock began to rise fast while gaining length. Lucia was agog. "Does... does that feel better...?"

"Yes," Sabrina said.

As it came horizontal Lucia accurately estimated that her creation was exceeding two feet. She gulped and her knees began to buckle, for the sight of the impractically massive yet gorgeous phallus throbbing for action was irresistible. "And did you come to me for... relief?"

"Something like that."

Lucia set a hand upon it, and she lightly stroked, feeling the heat of Sabrina's need as it filled out. "I don't think you're any less lovely. There's just... so much more of you." Her grip tightened, and her motions became more rhythmic.

"Mmmh... "

She stepped closer, tilting it vertical, looking yet more amazed as the pinkened tip became level with its owner's eyes. Lucia's mouth opened, for she was thinking of having a taste, but at Sabrina's new height it was too high for her to reach even on her tip-toes. In retaliation she brought her second hand into play and really started to stroke life into the blonde.

At that assault Sabrina's legs buckled slightly, and her hips began to bob. She staggered backwards towards the bed. Lucia was easily lead there, and they fell into an embrace. That rod was whipping and waving as Lucia furiously stroked it with full arm movements, meanwhile Sabrina slid her hands up her t-shirt and was soon filling her hands with her firm and voluminous breasts.

"When's the last time you touched a goddess," Lucia asked.

"Not since I left here."

"Two years ago then. Did you have fun with the humans?"

"Yes," Sabrina said. She breathed heavily before adding, "for a while I even had a boyfriend."

"And what happened to him?"

Sabrina simply panted beneath her, unable to think clearly.

Lucia slipped her t-shirt off, then smoothly worked her yoga pants down her luscious latina bottom and perfect legs. "Well I'll do better than he ever did."

She swung a leg over Sabrina's body, and holding her cock skyward in each hand began to rub her wanton slit up and down along her lower length. She jerked the throbbing remainder off in time with her movements. Sabrina groaned and writhed, enjoying the sensation and the sight, and in return Lucia giggled a mad tone, completely taken as she stared down in hunger at what she held. She dipped forward and set her lips on the taut pink head, a three point assault upon her.

It wasn't anything her Monica or Danielle hadn't done before. It seemed for the new Sabrina, even a goddess could be humbled. She hoped Lucia would make good on her promise for better.

Lucia's persistence rewarded her with a sizable spurt of pre, up and into her mouth. It beat off her tongue and sloppily rained out, slickening Sabrina's shaft for increased hand motion. "Ooh. So slippery now. That would really help, if..."

"If what," Sabrina breathed, feeling the madness already lurking.

"If you know, I tried to fit it..."

"Well you have to! You're naked and rubbing your pussy all over it already!"

Lucia cocked an eyebrow. "Impatient." She rose up to stand over Sabrina and positioned herself for entry. She sank, and the throbbing head landed huge against her sex.

Sabrina was starting to lose control. There was no hope for her anymore with the humans, but with a goddess like Lucia, there could still be something. The excitement was more than she could bear, so she pushed her hips up and what could have been a gradual entry was instead a rough insert.

"Oof!"

"A-are you okay?"

"Yes," Lucia gasped, "I'll be fine, just... wow!"

That was more than satisfactory for Sabrina, and she continued to push up until Lucia's body would take no more, then down, and then again. She was already going so fast, and Lucia in response was simply immobilized and silent above her, barely even able to breathe.

Well more than half of Sabrina's shaft was sinking and revealing itself from within Lucia, and at that point in her growth that was more than she could ever ask for. Grateful, she continued. Finally Lucia found her voice, and with it she cried out while clutching at her stretched sex. "Oh my gahhh! It feels like you're going to turn me inside out!"

Sabrina barely even heard her. Her creator was sounding a little scared, but stopping was not an option. Lucia went silent again as her body began to shake.

It wasn't anything like what Sabrina remembered sex with Lucia to be. The goddess was once her match, often taking the lead, but now she was completely outgunned and cumming easily. Sabrina turned, dumping her onto her back, and from above continued her lustful assault. Lucia found her voice again, and with it wailed in pained, animal bliss.

Feeling the tightening in her balls, the whisper of release, Sabrina was continuing with increasing intensity. Lucia, in her haze of climax, couldn't believe it. Her creation, her baby, had gotten so big... and she was out of control!

"Can't take anymore! Please," she wailed. It seemed to fall on deaf ears, so Lucia lurched away while Sabrina was on a withdraw. The sex crazed blonde thrusted forward into nothing, her stiff rod waving bare in the air.

She easily pounced back onto the stunned goddess and mercilessly stabbed for reentry. Lucia howled with shock, and they both glanced down in disbelief, realizing she'd found and brutally entered her other hole. The savage stabs unhesitantly resumed, and Lucia's punished body wrung Sabrina's massive shaft tighter and with even more depth than before, nearly satisfying the entire length.

"Fuck! Fuck Sabrina, it's too much!"

Savagely she continued, her body completely tense with effort, her eyes rolling back in utter all consuming bliss. It had been a long time since she'd felt something so good. She was almost there.

Thrusting, jamming her surging missile in and out of the crying goddess... The first shot of Sabrina's hot hybrid cum was exploded out from their tight union, painting her stomach, thighs and the remaining unsunken length of her shaft. She stopped, gasping and sighing in shocked ecstasy as she collapsed to hang over Lucia on her knees on elbows. Lucia simply lay there, gasping in disbelief as her bottom was pumped full.

Seeming to awaken from her trance, Sabrina began to pull out, herself as well taken aback at what had just occurred. Of all the people on Earth she could have done it to, Lucia, the one person she respected the most! She rolled away to lie on her side and seemed to pout at her, too ashamed to speak and half expecting to be kicked out once the abused goddess had regained her breath.

"Oh, oh my god, Sabrina, that was... ho man,"

"I-I'm sorry! I always lose control of myself! It just felt so good. My body took over."

Lucia gulped down some room temperature water from a glass by her bedside, "I could tell that. I know you well enough to understand that that wasn't really you. It was the hormones, this giant dick. It must demand a lot from you once it wants to go." She shifted around a bit on the bed, visibly in pain as she tried to get comfortable. "You're strong, almost as strong as one of us. And definitely very alluring too. It can be... a recipe for trouble, for sure."

Sabrina nodded quickly.

"I hadn't expected this outcome, believe me. I didn't intend for you to become this."

"That's why I came here. I can't live like this any more. Every moment, I have desires, desires that are dangerous to other people." She pressed the side of her face into the pillow, feeling like she could cry if not for the post-orgasmic euphoria that was swirling against her senses. "I'm tired of being this way. Is there anything you can do about it?"

Lucia just looked at her, blinking thoughtfully. That she was so cursed was all her fault; she owed it to her to do whatever she could to fix it. "I think there's something we can do, yeah."

"Could you change me back to how I was when you first made me?"

"More or less, yes, there is a way..."

Sabrina quickly sat up. "Let's go then! Why waste any more time? I'm a ticking time bomb in this building, it's full of other goddesses!"

Lucia dismissed that thought with a wave of her hand, "no hun. Please, let it wait until the morning at least."

"Why?"

"I... I don't think I can move right now. I'm going to need the rest."

Sabrina immediately began to blush, and she shrunk a bit into herself before quietly nodding her agreement. Lucia was wounded. Her immortal body would heal itself quickly enough, but any human that had endured what she just had would have had their internal organs permanently rearranged. Her ex-boyfriend Paul had already suffered that fate. "Okay."

"Until then... if you don't mind... I think I need to just lie here."

***

At that time things were slow at Astro-X. Most of the action was happening off-world, and certain departments, including Lucia's biotech lab, were basically dormant as all attention was on the ships en-route to the new planet. That it was a Friday morning as well made it easy for the two of them to get to the lab unnoticed, even if Lucia was limping all the way there.

"Ugh, finally," the scientist moaned. She flopped into a chair and sighed her relief. "You really did a number on me. I've never been this sore."

"I'm sorry..."

"Forget it, just push me to the next room."

A pair of huge breasts, still in that same floral print dress, bonked the back of Lucia's head as Sabrina took hold of the back of the chair and began to push it upon its little wheels to the next door. Lucia reached up to tap the entry code into a panel, and they entered a room that would have been pitch black if not for the various LED indicators glowing on the humming equipments it contained.

"It's really cold."

"It has to be. The switch is behind you to your right."

Sabrina fumbled around on the wall until she found the light switch, and clinical fluorescent light flooded the room. It was a mess, dustier and more disorderly than the previous room of the lab, with the various expensive looking machines placed at random instead of in orderly rows. Cables spanned the area from one place to another in ways that would make walking through a challenge.

"I don't remember being here before."

"Sure. Only Sibyl, Alene and I are allowed back here. But you have been here, in fact, this is where you were born."

Sabrina paused, considering that fact with some awe.

Lucia pointed to a particularly messy region in the furthest corner of the room, where cables and machines seemed to be forming a space enclosed from the rest. It was also the darkest, as apparently the fluorescent light tubes overhead had burnt out and weren't yet replaced. "We need to go there."

They did, and reaching that area Sabrina slid Lucia's chair through a fat bundle of cables, then ducked beneath it to follow, feeling like she was navigating the vines in some sort of artificial jungle. There wasn't much light reaching that corner at all, but Sabrina could at least make out the two liquid filled tanks that were dominating the space. They seemed man sized.

Lucia kicked off to trundle toward the closer tank and slapped a yellow button, and immediately it lit up, casting a glow upon the mysterious area, slightly bluish with the sterile bubbling water that filled it. She proceeded to do the same to the second tank, and this time there was plenty more to behold.

Inside that second chamber was the naked perfection of a sleeping goddess. She was average in height, slim but still quite busty and curved, and well endowed lower as well, with her perfect face surrounded by a cloud of blonde hair.

"Diana?"

"No, not Diana," Lucia said softly. "It's you. Or rather, you-version-A."

"Version-A? I'm number B?"

"Yes," Lucia chuckled. "For this personal project of mine, that is, creating you, it took two tries to get it right." She paused as she regarded again the out of control growth her living Sabrina's body showed, "though I see now that I still didn't quite hit the mark."

Sabrina understood. She'd always known that the majority of the genes that Lucia had used to create her had come from a living goddess, named Diana Dennis, whom she did become acquainted with once she was walking the halls of Astro-X some two years ago. It seemed the earlier version of herself was almost a one-to-one copy of her. "Is she alive?"

"The body is, but its mind is inactive. I never actually sparked this one up, once I realized the errors that were in its genes."

"I see."

When Lucia created Sabrina-B she made some changes. It only seemed right, considering there was already a duplicate of Diana walking the halls of Astro-X: her lover, Sibyl. Upon creation Sabrina-B was a petite thing, not so busty either, looking like Diana or Sabrina A's sweet little sister. Sabrina now of course was bigger in every way than her version A or Diana.

She had enough sense to catch on to what Lucia was planning. "So this will be my new body?"

"Yes."

"And it won't grow out of control like I did?"

"It would have already if that were so."

Sabrina nodded. She stepped up to the glass, getting close enough that her breath showed as fog against it. She'd always thought Diana and Sibyl were the most beautiful of all the goddesses she'd met. It would be an honour for that to be her final form. "So what was the problem with this version of me?"

"The issue was minor in comparison to the one it seems you're having now. This would be an improvement for you, believe me." It seemed there wasn't any time for more explanations, because immediately after having spoken Lucia pointed to her desk, "now go over there and take those two metal rings. Those are called a 'halo'. It goes its on wearer's head, like a crown. I want you to go and put one of them on that Sabrina's, and then the other on yourself."

Lucia watched as Sabrina carried out the morning's plan, noticing that in her presence she hadn't bothered to strap her member down. Along with the insane bounce of her chest it was swaying and battering against the inside of her dress, the sight making Lucia's stomach flutter, and not without some pain at the soreness she was also feeling. It was so enticing what her Sabrina had become, but such a shame that she wasn't able to control it. Sabrina's body had to go.

Sabrina was stepping down from the water filled chamber, whipping the water off of her forearm as Lucia booted up her laptop. "Alright hun, I recommend you take a seat or lie down. You're going to make the switch shortly, and it'd be optimal if we don't have the old you drop to the floor once the process is complete."

"Okay," a nervous Sabrina replied as she pulled another chair out and took a seat.

"You understand what's going to happen, right? Once I run the program you won't be sitting beside me, you're going to be in that stasis tank."

"Yes, I get it," Sabrina said, "and I'm ready."

"All right." Lucia's forefinger was hovering over the touchpad, ready to start the process. "Good. Here's to a fresh start, in that case."


GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers