Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 08

Story Info
Lucia has given Sabrina a new body.
6.3k words
4.38
5.5k
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
657 Followers

8 -- A New Start

Sabrina awoke to bright light on her eyelids. She turned away from the glare of what must have been the morning sun shining in through a window, but it was still on her. Though she couldn't escape the unwelcome light the reposition was surprisingly easy -- normally the huge burdens of her breasts would weigh her down and limit her position. Where did they go?

As she slowly opened her eyes she was beginning to remember what had happened the previous day. She looked around. There were no windows in the room, and what she thought was the morning sun was actually simulated sunlight blasting down on her from a panel in the ceiling.

It certainly wasn't Mrs. Swanson's bedroom. It never would be again. She was sure she'd been in that bed before, but in her half-waking state she couldn't yet tell whose it was. The bed was just a single, but the purple comforter that covered her was incredibly cozy.

My boobs... the changes. Lucia gave me a new body yesterday. Sabrina turned onto her back, and her breasts weren't dragging after and piling so hugely all around her torso, as she had grown accustomed to them doing. She reached to her chest to feel them -- big, yes, quite more than either hand could hold, but definitely not like they were before! Next her hands trailed along her lean figure downward and yes, her soft cock was still very big by anyone's standards, but again nothing like it had become in her previous body. She let her touch wander further -- did she still have that something that set her apart from the other goddesses? She hadn't asked Lucia if her new body would have it. She smiled softly as she felt that yes, it was still there, and the sensation of her fingertips brushing over her clit made her instantly flush with pleasure.

Sabrina's insanely overgrown body had been replaced with true perfection. A near duplicate of Diana Dennis, she was everything anyone could ever desire, and then more. Arousal swelled in all three of her newly inspected regions, and she felt the desire to play, but then the door to that bedroom swung open and in strode Lucia.

"Good, you're awake." Lucia shut the door behind herself and went to stand by the foot of the bed.

"What time is it? Where am I?"

"I set the lights to turn on at ten PM, so we're just a little past that. And this is Diana's room."

"Oh okay," Sabrina said softly. She sat up in the bed and watched as the pale skin of her luscious new body was revealed. Wavy golden locks fell around her face.

"Yeah. I figured you might as well make her room yours while you're here. She's gone now, but all her stuff is still here. And since you're basically her clone..."

Sabrina turned and let her slender legs drop out of the bed, her feet meeting the floor. "Then everything will fit me?"

"That's right. Take whatever you want. She's probably never going to be back to claim anything. So... how do you feel?"

"Like I could do with a few more hours of sleep."

Lucia chuckled, "okay, yeah, sorry about that. I mean you've been asleep for over twelve hours, but I guess you could have gone for longer still. That's an interesting side effect. I was expecting you'd be alert in this body once we'd done the mind transfer, but as soon as we'd gotten you out of the water you just wanted desperately to go to bed."

Sabrina shrugged. "Um... I don't remember any of that."

"Well, what do you remember?"

"I was the old me, the very big one, and we were in your lab by the water tanks... and I put the metal thing on my head and sat down beside you."

"Okay, yeah. That would be right about when I did the transfer. I think you're probably fine, just maybe the process was hard on your brain."

Sabrina nodded slowly, crossing her arms beneath her bosom for warmth. "Am I allowed to have a coffee yet?"

"Of course, sure." Lucia moved back toward the doorway, "why don't you just get dressed and I'll be back with a nice hot cup for you."

***

Bouncing from foot to foot in front of the mirror, she was giddy. She'd always thought Diana was the most perfect, an ideal version of herself, while she in the B version of her body had once appeared like Diana's baby sister, more small and cute than sexy. Of course as time passed she did eventually grow to and then surpass Diana's height, but with the rest of her developing in insane ways as well there really had been much to contrast. Now inhabiting the body of Sabrina A, the look was her own.

And then there was the feel: Sure, with every movement her firm G-cup breasts were jumping and jiggling against her slender chest while her flaccid cock and sack were whipping wild between her thighs, but in contrast to the burdensome form she had left in Lucia's lab she was positively sporty. She felt sleek and light. Of course it could also have been the cup of coffee that had her feeling so. Not a single molecule of caffeine had ever touched her new nervous system until that evening.

She had emptied the closet and every drawer of the dresser and sorted their contents into piles all around her, to sort what to keep and what to leave. Unfortunately she only had two or three dresses and skirts, making the pile for clothes she could wear in public the smallest. For Diana pants were fine and a bulge was never something to hide, for life at Astro-X, where goddesses roamed freely, didn't require any cover up. With her intending to return to the public shortly it wouldn't be the same for her.

When it was all said and done she had a duffel bag completely packed with her picks of Diana's old clothes. On herself she'd gone for a slim fitting little t-shirt in black and dark green leggings below, while a tight black miniskirt circled her upper thighs to hide the sight of her shaft wrapping around to her hip. Her blonde hair cascaded richly around her shoulders from beneath a black baseball cap, which she pulled down to hide her face.

It seemed a cute yet concealing enough outfit for the long trip ahead of her. It was time to charm her way into her next home.

***

Absolutely not Sabrina! We both agreed that it's over.

"I know we did, but it should be okay now. I don't have my problem anymore. We can... we can do this again."

Danielle audibly sighed on the other end of the phone line. I knew you'd say this. I was waiting for it. And the answer is no. The way things were going, if I let you back in to my life, you might kill me! You're out of control and you need help.

"No but that's the thing, I did! I got help and now I've completely changed, you have no idea how much."

I don't believe you. You told me yourself, you couldn't help what you were doing, that it was biological. That's impossible to change.

"It's not impossible! I... I swear." There was silence on Danielle's side -- she was too kind to just hang up. "Um, okay, let's say that my problem really was totally gone, and we could be like we were when we first met. Or, even better than that, if I'd had huge improvements over even what I was like then. Would you want to see me again?"

After a tense pause Danielle responded, her tone softer: If you were able to control yourself? And you weren't so... so huge that... um? Well, sure, of course Sabrina. If that were true I think it would be okay for you to see me.

"Great!"

G-great?

"I can't wait to see you again Danielle. Bye!"

Sabrina cringed. Had she come off as desperate? No matter -- Danielle wouldn't be able to resist the new her. All that had to be seen to now was the 500 miles of separation between them. She was quite sure that as soon as that obstacle had been overcome, Danielle's bed would be her next place to sleep.

To that end she had a familiar plan. Junior had been driving since the morning, and as of his last text hours ago was looking like he'd be at the Astro-X compound by sundown.

Of course he would expect some sort of compensation from her, and given their history it would be some sort of sex, especially once he'd seen how much less scary she'd become. She didn't think she was going to be giving that up to him though.

If he knew what was good for him he would have never answered that phone call. The poor guy really should have been in his dorm room studying, or maybe chasing women that were of his own species, but that was impossible for him now. She'd changed him, and this next meeting was only going to make it worse. "Well I'm sorry Junior, but I really need a ride back to LA."

***

His cool white headlights lit the desert ground ahead of him. The horizon was pink to purple to navy blue as the sun set on another day. The iron gateway opened and Sabrina, lugging a large and overstuffed duffel bag over her shoulder, emerged.

Junior got out of the car and went to the trunk, and they dumped the bag in. In the reduced light he could already tell she'd changed -- no ugly floral dress, no basketball sized cannons upon her chest, and they were no longer standing at the same height. It barely made sense to him, but he didn't ask any questions. Not yet at least. All he wanted was for her to be in his car as they drove west.

"Okay, buckle up. Let's go, and hopefully it won't be too late before we uh, find lodging..."

"Couldn't you just drive until we get to LA?"

"No way Sabrina. I've been driving for nine hours, there's no way I'm doing it again."

Sabrina pouted, sitting back in her seat and looking straight ahead.

"I'll go fast. Maybe we can get to that same motel again before it gets late."

"Sure. Let's go."

His wheels spun against the sandy gravel, and then they were off.

It took an hour of small talk until he mustered up the courage to ask. "So, um, what did they do to you? Because uh, obviously, you've changed..."

"Do you like it?"

"Oh sure, it's great. You look great. A little more on the normal side, but you're still very, ah... very you."

Sabrina smirked. "Thanks. Yeah I couldn't be happier about it. It's exactly what I wanted."

"So what was it? A surgery? But it couldn't be, it's only been two days since I dropped you off over there. You'd be like, in bandages or something."

"Yeah. It wasn't a surgery."

"You're not even as tall anymore, you're like the height you were when I met you last year. This is actually really weird."

"Those scientists really hit all the spots." Sabrina seemed satisfied to leave it at that, but Junior was looking at her expectantly, his eyes no longer on the road as they rumbled down the vacant interstate. "Well I dunno Junior, it's really hard to explain! It's... it's not normal stuff."

"I guess not. Astro-X and a real life futanari. That's not normal stuff." He sighed. "Heyy, do you still have a-"

"Yes. Yes I still have a dick."

"Alright! I was just wondering, haha!" They started to laugh, a much needed bit of sweetness for the tense journey ahead.

***

Once in the light of one of the familiar old motel's rooms Junior stepped back for her to enter, and was taking liberties to look her up and down, not even hiding his curiosity no matter where his gaze chose to linger. Why would he need to when days before she'd shown him everything, in another room only a few doors down?

Whatever they'd done to her, it was good. When last he'd seen her she was way over the top. Now everything was just perfect. All that was good about her -- her gorgeous face and light golden hair, her slenderness and curves, was unchanged. As she tossed her baseball cap onto a chair and let herself fall backwards onto the bed he saw that every maddening bounce and sway of her movement was still there, just reigned in.

Perhaps most important of all, she was in control of herself, and while that definitely put Junior's fears at ease it also was a disappointment. There were no guarantees that what they'd done the last time could happen again. He was probably going to have to push for it, if ever anything should happen.

"Well, I think I'm going to get a shower before we sleep," she said. She got off of the bed and started to take off her black t-shirt as she moved toward the bathroom.

"Yeah." He moved to block her path. "Good idea."

She stopped to calmly observe his challenge. His gaze was glued to her bra-clad chest. She rolled her eyes. "I expected so much." Her little hand locked around his upper arm and with a strength no one would expect her to possess she pulled him aside. She locked the door behind her.

He rubbed his bicep. The soreness of her squeeze was bringing him back to when she'd dominated him at his mom's house. She'd thrown him face first onto her bed and hopped onto his back, getting ready to do unspeakable things to him, but with himself being much larger than her at the time he easily rose to lift her up with him. She then, with the same shocking strength of those delicate looking hands, twisted both of his arms into submission and he fell beneath her. She'd done awful things to him that night, yet at that moment, with her locked away from him in the bathroom, he'd rather have been there again.

They showered separately that night. It was all a little off-kilter, considering he'd made sure to book a room with one queen sized bed.

She was under the covers in a tank top and panties when he emerged from the bathroom, and her eyes were already closed. He pulled his boxers back on and got into the bed with her.

"Can you please turn out the light?"

"Sure thing, Sabrina."

"Thanks Junior. Thanks for everything."

"You're... you're welcome."

Despite how tired he should have been Junior couldn't sleep. He was a roiling cauldron of emotion -- of lust, of frustration and embarrassment at how she was clearly taking advantage of him and had no real interest in him.

For hours he laid there feeling this way, for so long in fact that he was eventually suffering the additional frustration of birds tweeting outside as the gentle glow of a new morning shone against the curtains. He did eventually sleep though, if only for a few hours.

The sun was stark and bright against his eyelids. He awoke with a start. Sabrina was snuggled up against him, her head on his shoulder, her heavy breasts on his arm, her own slender arm resting dainty on his chest. One of her legs was around him, and it would have been the most darling thing if not for something hot and round pressing into his lap. He exhaled a shuddering, rattling breath.

It was enough to wake her, and she opened her eyes slightly to look at him, her face inches from his. "Stinky morning mouth," she murmured, then shut her eyes again before wriggling out of his embrace.

Hers wasn't the only wood under those sheets now! He lifted them to get a look, and scanning past the gorgeous chasm of her cleavage he saw her semi-erect, the shaft folding against itself as it fought against her panties, forming a spherical mass. He sighed inwardly. She was still huge.

He put a hand on her hip. "Sabrina..."

"Noo. More sleep."

"...Sabrina..."

She twisted to get more comfortable, inadvertently smearing her tits against his arm and grinding that bulge some more against his leg. They both felt her pop out of her panties, and she made the smallest sound of surprise. She tried then to pretend she was falling back asleep, though it was obvious there was no turning back from that little malfunction.

Free from its confines, her cock instantly started to rise to the occasion, tenting the sheets. Junior was agog. His hand moved from her hip to an obvious destination.

"Oh no, Junior..."

It was hot and filled his grasp. He couldn't believe he was being so forward, yet her protest seemed only half-hearted.

"Oh no, Harvey Junior," she repeated with a drowsy yet playful tone. "Please tell me you aren't going to do that...?"

He stroked slowly, feeling the skin tighten around her shaft. Within a moment she was at full size. Obviously not as big as the previous time they'd shared a bed, or else it would have been emerging level with their faces... but still, she was massive. More than twice the size of his own. He continued to stroke, a full pivot of his elbow as she became fully hardened.

"Is this how we're going to start the day? A molestation?"

"Well," Junior said quietly, "you're all hard. Let's just go with it..."

Sabrina watched him, amused yet slightly disturbed by his forwardness. She'd been hoping her first bit of sex in her new body would be with Danielle, but... it was a long journey to get to her. A little something with Junior wouldn't have to count. She pushed the covers off of the bed.

He was positively enthralled now that her endowment was in plain sight, jutting massive out of her sweet little panties. As it had been before, her length to girth ratio was aesthetically beautiful, and she looked veined and powerful. Lying it along her body, he didn't have to move very far down to get the end of it into his mouth, and he started to lavish his adoration upon the pink and throbbing head while steadily stroking her shaft.

"Oooh, Junior," she purred, writhing happily at his efforts.

He turned to hover over her, never letting her out of his grasp all the while. Doing so freed up his other hand, which slid up her smooth tummy into her shirt to grab and caress one of her very large breasts. She didn't mind at all.

"Do you want the cum, Harvey Junior? I can give you the cum."

He yanked her shirt up to reveal her gorgeous chest. More roughly he resumed to assault it, as well ramping up his efforts upon her cock as it began to more urgently throb.

"So you do want the cum." She clamped her hands around his head, beginning to thrust her hips in time with his strokes. He was essentially being facefucked by the incredible futa girl, but he didn't mind at all. It was far from the worst she'd ever done to him.

She eventually stabbed deep into his mouth, ramming herself into place against his tonsils.. He stopped moving entirely, knowing it was time to receive her load, and to the best of his ability he did exactly that as the new Sabrina's creamy release surged out. Both his hands were locked around her tits, holding on for dear life as she pumped him full of hot spunk. Traces of it escaped the union of lips stretched around upper shaft and dripped the long journey down to her lap. "Unnhh! Yes!"

He was running out of air and started to try to pull away. Disappointed, she used her grip of his head to give him three rough stabs of punishment, then released him. He collapsed at her side, watching as the last shot of girl cum spurted out onto her tummy.

"Oh, oh... Thank you for that, Junior. Are you okay?"

He nodded, wide eyed and swallowing the mixture of spit and cum in his mouth. It was truly a scene to behold -- her, with over a foot of cock still throbbing the conclusion of an orgasm and dribbling onto her perfect body, her top hiked up around her heaving chest. "I wish I could get a picture of you like this. Yeah. Much better now."

She turned onto her side to face him, and cupped his face in her hands. "Okay," she said softly, before giving him a little kiss on the lips. "Next time it's gonna be your bum."

Soon they checked out of the motel and were back on the road. For the remainder of the trip they didn't talk much, but the air between them was relaxed. Harvey Junior seemed to smile the entire way.

***

Danielle let her head fall back to tap into place on her head rest. The worst part of getting off work at 5 pm was the traffic. How much time did she spend in her old minivan every day, bored out of her mind as she drove to and from the dealership? Every weekday it was almost two hours she'd never get back.

She wished she could just be home already. She planned to watch Netflix on her bed until the evening passed. That was more or less what her life had become, now that she and Sabrina were done. It was much more boring, but she was sure it was for the best.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
657 Followers
12