Wanna Bet? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

Steve didn't know the final amount. It was a record, but the record at the time had been $12K. Amber had counted the money but hadn't told the final amount yet. She had a poker face on as she was waiting to see what happened. Steve nodded yes and we all looked at Amber who grinned and said "$27K!"

The place went nuts and I grinned and gave Jessica a kiss that she returned with passion. I turned to Steve and had a moment of sobriety.

Steve was kissing Tammy passionately and she was returning with interest. I blinked and watched as Steve eased her back against a wall. His hands were roaming all over her body and with a light tug he pulled her dress down and her tits popped out. She gasped with wide eyes, but they were twinkling and she broke into a broad smile. Steve put his face down and kissed her right nipple.

"God, I've always admired your tits! They are so firm and your nipples always seem nice a hard, poking up." Steve kissed the left one while Tammy's eyes rolled back and she giggled. "Oh man, I want to kiss and fondle them!"

"Mmmmmmmm, so nice to hear that. I'm so proud of my tits, and I'm glad to find someone who can appreciate them. Please enjoy!" Tammy replied as Steve began to move back and forth on her tits. She was sighing and giggling and looked at me. She winked and said "Enjoy the show Ted! I've always wanted to do in with someone watching. I think it's such a turn on!"

Steve knelt down and with a tug pulled her panties down. Tammy put one leg over his shoulder and Steve dove into her pussy and she let out "WHOA!" as he went to work. Her eyes started to lose focus and she started babbling. "Oh yeah! OH YEAH! Work it Baby! Oh Fuck! Oh yeah, we're being watched Steve! They are looking at us! Oh FUCK!"

With a grunt Steve stood and undid his belt. His cock slipped out and without missing a beat he slid right into Tammy. Tammy grunted in return and wrapped both her legs around him and then her arms. Steve slammed her into the wall while she gasped and grunted along.

I stood there the whole time gaping like an idiot. After several minutes Tammy tensed and I heard Steve giving an odd growl and then Tammy locked eyes with me.

She gave me a huge grin, mouthed the word "Thanks", and then arched her back and let out a yell as she came hard with Steve.

I swallowed as Steve and Tammy eased down the wall in each other's arms. "I just might have overdone this" I though and then heard a lot more noises.

I turned and saw Peggy had Jim on the floor and was mounting him reverse cowgirl. She was naked except for her feathers, stockings, and heels, and Jim was stripped down with his pants around his ankles. Another brother named Tim had a TK named Michelle bent over a bar stool with her skirt hiked up and her tits hanging out while he fucked her doggie style. Everywhere I looked my frat brothers were now busily fucking the TKs I had paired them up with.

I saw two couples on the bar, John had Staci stripped naked on the stage (pretty quick work actually) and they were doing a sixty nine very energetically, every table had a couple going at it. I felt a hand massage my cock through my pants and a giggle in my ear.

"Poor choice of words lover. Lose your inhibitions? Well, looks like you won your bet and then some." Jessica whispered in my ear.

Another giggle in my other ear. "I was just thinking the same thing. Now then, let's head up stairs, there are a couple of private rooms we can use." Amber said as she licked my ear.

They led me through the humping grunting crowd. We did pause at Launa and Fred though. Launa was a freshman redhead with a really nice body with pert tits. She was always blushing and was one of the shyest TKs. Fred was a jock on the rugby team. He was big and strong, the "manly man" who arguably was the toughest guy in the frat.

Luana had Fred on his knees and had put his belt around his neck like a leash. He was stripped naked while Luana was somehow gotten some black latex thigh highs with heels and some black opera gloves (turns out the boots were part of her costume but since she was wearing a full on Southern Belle gown no one saw them) and was tugging the leash.

"Come on you slut! You're mine now. You're nothing but a little sissy aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress. I am your sissy. I'm your loyal slave."

Launa smacked him across the face with a slap that made me, Jessica, and Amber all flinch. "Quiet you worthless little pussy! I'M in charge here. Come along, I will show you your place which is at my feet, looking up at me like the worthless slave that you are!"

Luana jerked the homemade leash and Fred crawled along behind her whining about how worthless he was and how she was such a wonderful Mistress. I shook my head and looked at Jessica who was watching with her mouth open.

"Uh, I was not expecting that. Fred seemed a bit more, uh, manly than that." I said.

Amber shook her head. "Yeah, same with Launa. She blushes when someone walks by in her underwear. Totally not expecting that."

Luana led her slave out the room and towards the back and my women led me up the stairs. The first room had the other lucky guy who had paired up with two TKs already in it. Ron was lying on his back gasping while the two blondes worked his cock with their mouths. Ron was able to wave and give me a thumbs up before I was pulled into the other room.

Amber locked lips with me and I felt my cock get pulled out and then engulfed by a set of lovely soft lips. I kissed and we stagger-fumbled over onto a large mattress that was lying there. It was a bit dusty but I was way past caring. Amber ripped off my jacket and shirt while I worked off her dress (those Old West women's clothes were a major pain in the ass I'm telling you) while Jessica went at my cock. She was making her tongue dance and my cock was twitching. I grunted and came hard in her mouth.

As I started to gasp Amber pinned me down on my back and slid her pussy over my face. "Use that tongue of yours Teddy! Make me dance like you did that first date!" I didn't need any more encouragement and I went to work on her clit with some teasing and then some focused licking and kissing. Amber moaned and twitched and gasped.

While this was going on I felt a strange sensation going on around my cock. It was lovely, and felt kind of like I was fucking someone. But it wasn't tight and it wrapped around my cock instead of my cock pushing in. It was nice but I was curious and the only way to see what was going on was to get a certain Amber off my face.

I focused as much as I could (I was horny, drunk, and had already cum once) and put my tongue to work. I've been told I'm good with my mouth by many women and I proved it that night. Amber was gasping and then stiffened. She let out a scream and squirted all over my face as her legs clamped down tight. After a few seconds of struggling I was able to heave her off my face and she plopped down with eyes shut and a dopey smile on the side.

I looked down and saw Jessica was titty fucking me. I had never had that done before and it was pretty nice. She kept her eyes locked on mine and she whispered dirty things at me while my cock was cushioned by those lovely soft tits.

"You like this Ted? You like seeing me use my tits like this? You like having the two hottest girls in school as your slaves, your bitches? No, your WOMEN. That's what we are, isn't it Teddy. We are your WOMEN, at your beck and call, at your service. Loyal, hot, always ready to obey you. Does that turn you on Teddy? Do you like having us under your power?"

I could only nod and grunt. I was still recovering from Amber's ride on my face, but that nasty talk and those eyes hazed over with lust locked on mine drove me over the edge fast. I came all over my classy woman's face and she just laughed and licked her fingers.

She gave Amber a couple of slaps on her ass and had her start licking her clean. She winked at me and said "Even classy women like to act like whores sometimes. This is one of those times. Amber, get your dopey ass up and start licking Ted's cock. Get it nice and hard and then hop on for a ride. I want to have some of this wonderful tongue action right now."

Jessica moved pretty fast, although in my defense I was drunk as a skunk and was still winded from the last go, and she straddled me and pinned my arms down with her legs. She lowered her crotch onto my face with a "Get licking lover! Your woman wants some tongue!"

Well, it would have been crass not to oblige her, so I got to it. I slowly swirled my tongue around and found her clit and then did my teasing. Jessica liked that (honestly I've never met a woman yet who didn't, best warm up you can do in my opinion), and she was soon jerking and twitching and giggling as my licks and nips teased her. When she was nice and wet, I leaned up and gave her a long lick and she let out a loud "WOW!" and her legs jerked together hard and held my head in place.

Now the thing was this trapped my face right in her snatch and I was having trouble breathing. I had to get her off me or I was going to pass the fuck out, so I drove into her pussy and gave her the speed treatment. Her whole body froze and I heard her let out a low moan that started to build in volume fast. Her legs started trembling and her upper body started to twitch. I was beginning to see black dots around my vision so I pushed in and gave her a kiss and then sucked on her clit hard.

According to Amber what happened next was that Jessica's moan turned to a shriek and she jerked so hard that she banged her head against the wall the mattress was up against and knocked herself out cold. Her body had tightened up and didn't let loose until after she stopped spasming which was about a minute later and I was out due to lack of air by then. Amber watched the whole thing and kept blowing me until I came and then snuggled up next to me.

I came to about an hour later with Jessica and Amber both snuggled up against me and a killer headache. I grinned and then began to stroke and kiss my women and just laid there enjoying life. I eventually drifted off again and woke up at about six am. I pulled on some clothes and let my girls sleep. I headed out of the door to see what was up. I had a pretty hazy memory after closing and I wanted to see what had happened after things went crazy.

The first thing was Ron standing by the door kissing one of the blondes. They both grinned at me and Ron said "Good morning. Lovely day ain't it?" The blonde (Tanya was her name) giggled and snuggled up close to him even though she was about 3 inches taller. Ron had his pants on and Tanya was in her lingerie.

I nodded and got to the top of the stairs and looked down.

I was not sure what I was going to see, but I remember going "Well, it could be worse" out loud. I heard Ron and Tanya snicker behind me at that.

Most of the house was up and sort of moving around. Some couples were still sleeping in various states of undress or complete nudity, and everyone seemed intent on letting them wake up on their own. Pretty much every couple was hanging out together, holding hands, snuggled up, or dressing with coy smiles at each other. As people started to notice me I got a lot of winks, smiles, thumbs up, and blown kisses (from the TKs only thank you). No one seemed mad or freaked out by this.

I took a breath and let it out and then headed down the stairs. Steve the Frat President was helping Tammy into her dress. Tammy had a glint in her eye and a big smile on her face which I took to mean she had greatly enjoyed Steve's attentions. Steve smiled and nodded at me and said "Ted, you just threw the greatest frat party ever for Mid-Terms. I'm appointing you House Secretary for the rest of the year and I'm going to nominate you for next year as well, I don't think anyone is going to disagree."

"Uh thanks Steve. But, uh, what about all of this?" I said as I waved my arm behind me.

"What about it? I don't hear anyone complaining, hell everyone looks like they had a fine time. I sure did." Tammy giggled at that and leaned back and they kissed.

"What about your, uh, ahem, girlfriend? I thought you guys were pretty serious."

Steve shook his head. "Nah, she was nice and all. But Tammy here, we just really hit it off and we really like each other's company, so we talked and decided to give it a try."

I nodded and then moved on to start picking up beer bottles and stuff on the floor. We still had to vacate by noon and we had a LOT of work to do and I was hung over to beat the band. I checked with my brothers and everyone who had a girlfriend now decided he would rather have the girl he paired off with and the girl was the same way. Actually, I only ended up breaking up about seven couples (three guys and four girls, and I don't count one guy and one girl because actually the guy was a Gamma, the girl was a TK, and they had both ended up at different tables and I forgot they were an item, so five really), so the social aftershocks of the orgy were not as major as they could have been. Cripes, no one even asked me how it had happened, although Jessica and Amber would give me these knowing grins during the morning. I was really glad we didn't have any of the administration or faculty around.

Everyone did a bit of a double take when Luana and Fred entered the room. Both were more or less dressed and just nodded politely to everyone. I saw Fred try and take Luana's hand and I heard Luana say quietly "You will only touch Mistress when she says you may slave." Fred nodded and flushed a bit. Luana giggled and then they got to work.

End result was that the Gammas and TKs became linked at the hip from that moment on. By the time I graduated, TKs were considered exclusive Gamma territory and the TKs enforced it harder than the Gammas did (women can be weird that way). The "Old West Saloon" became a permanent display/booth at the spring mid-terms party and was always considered the top attraction.

And pretty much every couple I hooked up stayed hooked up. Steve and Tammy got married two years later and I was one of the groomsmen. Luana and Fred never married but were a couple from then on, or I should say Luana owned Fred as her slave from then on (they had a "bonding ceremony" after Luana graduated and it was something else). Ron, bless his heart, never married but had two girlfriends until he died. He told me later that he simply couldn't pick just one.

I know what he meant. Hell, I couldn't stop at two.

Jessica and I got on our plane (barely) in time to catch a flight to the Caymans. Our two weeks were long days on a exclusive resort beach, a fine five star meal and some dancing, and then hitting the casinos (Caymans allow eighteen year olds to gamble). I had put myself in debt to afford the trip, but we made out like bandits. Jessica had a great eye for a hot table or a weak dealer, and we always left with more than we came with. We would then spend the rest of the night making love in our bed or in the hammock hanging on our balcony, and then lying in each other's arms as the sun rose.

I came back $9K richer, paid off the credit card debt, and was still up about three grand. Not much more to say about my freshman year really after that. I spent the summer working as a handicapper for one of the bookie parlors. I made sure not to do any betting when I was working, but still managed to make some cash on some side games. Jessica spent the summer with her mom in Europe (boyfriends were NOT allowed for this trip, unless Mommy approved, I got the approval later), so I had to make do with Amber, Kimberly, Nicole, and Heather.

Life can be so hard.

But my sophomore year, that was when Jessica got me interested in improving my system. Or systems I should say for my games.

And that led to some fun when she told me we needed to recruit some specialists...

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers