Wanna Bet? Ch. 08

Story Info
Ted turns a Stewardess into a spy and enthralls a Banker.
8k words
4.73
37.9k
52
11

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,317 Followers

Ah, vodka martini. Yes I know technically you don't make martinis with Vodka, but I'm not one to split hairs over minor details. And when your martini is made out of a special brand that costs nearly $500 a bottle and you have to have it imported special from Ukraine, it's just that much better.

As I sit here at the bar with the Countess on my arm (real name is Iryna, but I always call her the Countess because she technically is one) enjoying my martini I just have to smile at how well life is turning out for me.

But you didn't come here to hear me bask in my own glory; you want to know what I did next with Jessica and her mom Astrid.

I do love that story as it leads to a very entertaining situation that is actually still in existence today. The organization known as "The G Ring" and my own set of superspies.

WTF?

That is exactly what is going through your mind right now, so let me explain a bit. The organization does actually exist, but only in the minds of about thirty women. It actually does spy on people and organizations, the people being other gamblers and the organizations being casinos, tracks and bookie joints.

If you were to actually get one of the "agents" to talk (they won't though) they would tell you they are part of a shadowy organization bent on world conquest, and they were an "elite" agent who had been assigned to spy on what or whomever. Or move money around, or pass information.

This was the result of my flight over with Astrid and Jessica. It started simply enough with one flight attendant but I honestly had such a fun time with the whole thing I kept it going. Now "The G Ring" answers to Diana my chief of security who sends my girls out on missions. They all actually have real day jobs, all of which involve a lot of travel (marketing execs, flight attendants, that kind of thing, but also included a pilot and a ship captain for private yachts). Some of them are even married. But they are MY secret agents, and they don't even know it usually.

Now that you are completely confused let me tell the story. The morning after I had enthralled Astrid, Jessica and I were drinking coffee while Astrid stood by like a nice servant in case we needed something. I had just realized that we needed a way to get the cash ($700K worth in US dollars) to Switzerland. I couldn't just carry it as I would have to declare it and since I'm still underage for gambling that would lead to all kinds of problems with the law and the IRS.

Jessica came up with getting a "mule". A mule is basically a human smuggler who carries drugs or money across borders for someone else, usually criminals. Jessica figured we could hit up someone in airport lounge, bet them and instant mule.

I was a bit hesitant over that. If I didn't win, the person could go to the cops or report us to customs and I didn't want to take that chance.

We were debating who would make a possible sure candidate when Astrid spoke up. "Sir, how about a flight attendant?"

I blinked at that. Flight Attendants on premier airlines got some pretty easy treatment and could easily get through security. Especially if they had the money concealed. Our money was in hundred dollar bills so the actual amount to move was not that large. I was thinking two would work better than one, but an attendant would be able to get the whole wad without too much trouble.

"That's not a bad idea. You have made our reservations already?"

"No Sir. I hadn't gotten to it yet as you told me to bring you coffee. If I may suggest something, I happen to know a flight attendant on British Airways who is in NYC right now. She leaves tomorrow on a flight to London. She is young and attractive and I befriended her a while back. She is a nice pretty face that I can bring along to parties and in exchange she has helped me arrange last minute tickets when I have needed them. I actually know several attendants, but she is here on ground."

I thought for a moment. "Would she do this without a bet? As a favor?"

Astrid shook her head no. "I don't think so. She doesn't do any drugs and drinks very little. She likes the parties, but I have noted that she doesn't hook up all that often. I think she is trying to find someone perfect and hook them. So she is steering pretty straight."

I nodded. Of course a Gold Digger like Astrid would find another Gold Digger. "What's her name?"

"Lily."

Astrid pulled up her phone and showed me a MyFace post from about a month before with Astrid and a couple of young hotties. Lily was a really nice looking Asian girl with a really shapely figure, black hair, and a nice bust (I figured about a 36 DD cup) with some nice dark eyes. Astrid pointed out that she had her chest done in order to look nicer and she was one of the first class attendants.

"She is British, but her parents were from Hong Kong, so she is 100% Chinese. She speaks several languages and she is pretty sharp."

I decided that she would work. I had Astrid call her for an afternoon tea so she could meet her daughter and her boyfriend and then had Astrid book us three first class tickets on Lily's flight. Then I had Jessica work on her strut and her moves while we waited. I had to actually leave the room as Astrid was a great teacher and I was getting turned on something fierce. I didn't want to interrupt the first class instruction Jessica was getting.

About two in the afternoon, Lily showed up. She was dressed in a nice tight form fitting sun dress with some very expensive sunglasses and her hair was straight and down her back to about should length. She and Astrid hugged like old friends and then we were introduced. We sat down to some small talk and tea and after a bit we got to the set up.

Astrid had an invite to a big party in London. Lots of high rollers and jet setters, and some royalty even. Astrid was already not going because we had a meeting with the banker, but Lily had heard about it and was dropping hints to Astrid about getting an invite. Astrid was non-committal and she headed out to get some more tea after several obvious hints from Lily.

Lily was looking pretty frustrated and I said "You really want to go to that party huh?"

"Yes, but it looks like I won't be going. When Astrid is like this it means she can't get me in, but just doesn't want to rub my face in it."

"Maybe I can get you in."

Lily snickered at that. "I doubt it. I know Astrid, and that is the "no way" being put out politely."

"Wanna bet? I bet I can get you an invite to that party. If I'm wrong, I'll give you $10000 for your own private shopping spree in London to make up for it. If I'm right you will do me a big favor. Deal?"

Lily didn't waste time thinking. If she got in, she was in prime hunting grounds for gold diggers, if she didn't she got a shopping spree. I could tell she was already thinking the "favor" would be sexual as she gave me an appraising look, and even one to Jessica (I guess she was trying to figure out if it was going to be a three-some). Astrid came back in and sat down. We sipped tea a bit more and then I said "Hey Astrid, you know that we have that important meeting in Zurich in two days. This party won't fit in the schedule."

Astrid blinked and then got a completely surprised look on her face. "Oh my! I completely forgot about that. Lily? I just realized that my tickets are now going to get wasted unless I let someone else use them. Will you be back in London by then? If so, you can have them."

Lily blinked in surprise and then smiled. "Well, I will be actually. Thank you, that would be nice."

I saw her blink like they always do and I smiled. "And there we go. So about that favor, I need you to carry something for me."

Lily looked a bit surprised and then got a concerned look on her face as I spelled it out for her. When I had finished I showed her the briefcase with the money and explained that we could tape it or she could try and just carry it with her.

Lily got a really concerned look on her face and said "Look, I know that I owe you, but can't you find something else? This is illegal. Sure the chances of me getting caught are practically non-existent but I don't want to run that chance. This could really be trouble if I do get caught."

"Nope, this is the favor and I'm calling it in. Your choice though on how you move the money. Tell you what, sleep on it and then let me know tomorrow before we head to the airport."

Lily left in a sweat and Jessica, her mom, and me all exchanged glances. "She looks nervous as hell, this could backfire badly." I said and Jessica nodded. Astrid tapped her lip and said "She doesn't handle pressure well; usually when I take her out we do some drugs prior to going out to relax her. That won't work on her flight though; the amount we take would make her way to relaxed or loopy to do her job."

I thought about it and then said "I'll bet her again tomorrow if she looks like she is still nervous. Calm her down."

Jessica nodded and then we headed back to our suite. We had dinner and were getting ready to have some fun when I remembered that I needed to call Dr. Hong. I had finally gotten a CAT scan done and she was supposed to have the results. I figured if it had shown something amazing she would have called already so I wasn't expecting much.

Turns out the phone call was well worth it.

Megan answered quickly and told me what I expected. "The CAT scan showed absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. No swellings, no missing parts, no out place organs; not a thing wrong with you medically."

"Good news for me."

"Not for my research though. I guess its back to the drawing board. Oh, before I hang up, when you return I have a program of personality tests I want to put Missy through."

"Oh? What exactly are we turning her into this time (by now she had been a college bimbo, a high school bimbo, slutty teacher, submissive slave, a puppy, a French maid, a stripper, a hooker, and a naughty secretary)? I am running out of ideas."

"This time it's different. I want to see if we can program her to have two personalities. I want to create one of her as a complete submissive bimbo that she as Dr. Stannoer is completely unaware of, but that we can trigger with a command word."

I thought for a minute. "Kind of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing. That sounds fun, okay we..."

I trailed off and then grinned. I looked at Jessica who was getting into some nice sheer black lace stockings and said "Baby, I just solved our problem."

I put the phone up to my ear. "Dr. Hong, I've got a new subject we are going to test this on. Give me the details about your programming."

By the next morning I was ready for Lily. And it was a good thing too. Lily came in looking completely wrecked. She obviously hadn't slept and she looked like she had been crying. The first words out of her mouth were a plea to have her do anything else so long as it wasn't illegal.

I sat her down. "Hey now, you need to relax. Jessica and Astrid have found a way to hide the money so that there is no way you can get caught. It's perfect, no hassle, no issues, and no sweat."

Lily sniffed and looked at me with an expression of hope and concern. "You mean it?"

"Of course. Now Astrid is out getting what we need, so let's play some cards while we wait. Ever play gin?"

Well, it was pretty easy from there. Lily was desperate to do anything to take her mind off of what she had to do so she agreed quickly. But she was so nervous it was child's play to read her. I set the stage with my usual first bet of "If I win, you discover that playing cards with me is relaxing and very enjoyable and you will want to do any time I suggest it." I won and she was hooked. Then I let her win four hands in a row.

I tossed my cards down and said "Damn, you are good at this. Good thing I'm not betting you."

Lily got a gleam in her eyes and she smiled slightly. We played another hand and I lost again on purpose. I dealt again and this time she said "How about we make this interesting?"

"Wanna Bet?"

Lily's eyes flashed and she nodded. "I bet that if I win, you will stop trying to get me to smuggle your cash for you."

"Okay, but if I win, you will develop a split personality. There will be you as you are now, but that is all a front. The real you will be a secret agent who works for me. You'll be deep undercover but you will be used to smuggling cash, spying on people, seducing people, passing me information and being a perfect mole. The spy you will know all about the fake you and all your memories, but the fake you will know nothing of the spy you. You will switch into spy mode when I say or text you the words "Telegram for Agent 004" and back again when I say or text the same thing. You will be 100% loyal to me and "G-Ring" the spy organization you work for and will never betray us. You love being a spy and it turns you on massively to be a G Agent. When you switch back you won't have any memory of being a spy and will just remember doing your normal life during that time."

This was pretty over the top for anything I had ever bet on, but it confirmed something. The people were not under compulsion to take a stupid sounding bet, but honestly believed that if they won they could simply ignore it. I had suspected this before, but had never really tried to prove it. Dr. Hong had told me that this test was not something she was ready for but it was one she wanted to do later. I figured it was all or nothing. Lily, the old Lily, was completely hopeless as a smuggler and if this didn't work, we'd have to try something else.

Lily looked at me with a bewildered look and said "That is the dumbest sounded thing I have ever heard of in my life. Are you fucking serious?"

"Yes."

Lily just stared at me for a second and then shrugged. She picked up her cards and said "Oooooookay. Let's get this over with."

"Yes indeed, let's."

It took me ten rounds to beat her. She never saw it coming and she had time to blink once and then shake her head.

She looked at me and then got a puzzled look on her face. "Um, did we bet on that hand?"

I grinned. She didn't know about the "other" her, so her knowledge of the bet had been erased. I said "Telegram for Agent 004" and watched.

Lily blinked again and then stiffened slightly. Her eyes closed and she let out a sigh and her whole body relaxed. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"So boss, what's the mission?"

All the nervousness, the sweating, the twitchiness, all gone. She seemed poised, confident, and fully at ease. She leaned forward with an expectant look on her face.

"In a bit Agent Lily (I noticed she actually twitched a bit when I said that, the turning on part was definitely in place). Let's play some more cards."

Lily pouted a bit but let me deal. This bet was that she would always lose to me in a card game versus being allowed to be a secret agent 100% of the time and making the "fake" Lily go away. I won but it was close. The secret agent Lily was cool, calm, and had a really good poker face. But I was able to pull it off.

After that it was easy. I went down Dr. Hong's carefully developed programming list bet by bet and built a full new Secret Agent Lily persona. Jessica recorded the whole thing for Dr. Hong and I made sure to ask the questions that Dr. Hong had wanted me to ask. I have to admit it was actually a big turn on for me. I had remade people, but this was a full on 100% brand new person I built from scratch complete with fake memories with vivid details and all sorts of backup information. Honestly, if you questioned Agent Lily, she would convince you she was the real person and the real Lily was just a front.

By the time I was done I had a full on secret agent and spy at my command. Jessica was sitting next to me and I had noticed she was getting turned on something fierce by what we were doing. She was actually breathing heavy and was rubbing my leg very high up my thigh. I cleared my throat and gave Agent Lily her instructions.

"Okay Lily, this one is a milk run. I need you to smuggle $700,000 cash US into England on this coming flight. You'll move it; you will pretend no knowledge of me, agent Jessica, or agent Astrid. Once in London you will link up with us at the Hotel Clarion and receive your next mission there."

Lily pouted. "Okay boss, but I was hoping for something that was a real challenge. This is really a milk run. Do you have the money?"

I handed her the briefcase. She smiled and stood up. She winked at me and headed for the door.

"Hey, hold up. How are you going to move it?" I asked.

She giggled. "In my carryon, I've got the early guard shift at JFK under my thumb and they just wave me through. Once in England, I just need to say yes to a guy who has been trying to take me to supper for several months and I'll be through in a wink. Like I said a milk run."

Jessica spoke up. "Hold on a minute Agent Lily." Jessica looked at me with a smoldering look and leaned close. "Fuck her."

"Now?"

Yeah, I can be dense sometimes.

"Yes now. I am so turned on by this. You just turned a weak little Gold Digging pretty face airline attendant into a superspy. Look at her! She's a completely new person! YOU made her! Fuck the split personality, you should let her stay like this and wipe the old her away! Fuck, I am so turned on by your power! Fuck her and make her yours, and then fuck me!"

Well, one should always try and keep his girlfriend happy after all.

I stood up and said "Agent Lily, I am concerned about your abilities. It's been a while since you were assigned to fuck information out of a mark. I know that you don't know Agent Jessica's birthday, so your mission is to get it out of me."

Lily gave me a sly smile and posed a bit with her hand on her hip. "Is that all? And here I thought you wanted to really test me."

She set the brief case down and swayed over to me. I kept from swallowing (barely) as she definitely had a walk that would draw eyes to her. She came real close to me and smiled. "Hello Mr. Ted Riysom, I'm Lily. And I will be interrogating you tonight."

Before I could say anything she leaned up, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Her tongue eased into my mouth and I swear she tickled my tonsils. She broke it slowly, I mean real slow and I was breathing fast. I honestly wonder how I land women who can kiss so well sometimes. Lily was good at it.

Lily smiled at me and I opened my mouth to say something stupid like "I won't talk", but she just put her finger up to my lips and went "Shhhhhhhhhhh." She leaned in again and kissed me softly and let her hands start to roam. When I tried to let my hands roam she gently but firmly put them down at my sides. I caressed and tickled me while slowly kissing me on the lips and neck. She eased me down onto the couch and gently blew in my ear.

"You are going to tell me what I want to know. And you won't even know it, silly boy." She whispered in my ear and she kissed me again on the lips when I tried to say no. Her hands were very fine and she had my jacket off and my shirt undone. One of her hands was working my cock through my pants and I have to say that was actually very fun. She seemed to have a knack for using the feel of my own clothes as a tool to help tease me.

She eased back, smiled and then undid the top of her dress. She shrugged a bit and her marvelous tits popped out. She cradled them and eased one up to my lips. Never one to turn down a lovely breast I kissed it and licked her nipple. She made sure to keep my hands down though, but she switched her tits off with me several times while she eased her ass and pussy gently on my lap.

She then kissed me deeply again and I kinda lost track of what was going on. When she broke it I realized she had tied my hands behind me with her lace bra! I blinked at that and opened my mouth but she put her finger up again and said "Shhhhhhhhhhhh."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,317 Followers