Wanna Bet? Ch. 09

Story Info
Ted plays in a high stakes game for cash and women.
8.7k words
4.75
37k
43
9

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,360 Followers

Thanks everyone for the support and comments thus far. Hopefully I have fewer errors in this one as I still need an editor. Enjoy and remember, any comments need to be polite and useful.

*****

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Damn, the Countess is one hell of lay. I'm laying here all sweating and reeking of sex while the sun comes up looking at her naked body sprawled on her back, with a big dumb grin on her face, and her eyes glazed over from the cocaine and fucking.

I don't do drugs of course, but my lovely little noble-woman had the habit when I enthralled her and I discovered she got really wild after a nice line or two. So I made sure her habit was under control, but also made sure she always had a nice hit ready for some fun.

I had a good night, played cards until nearly 4am and made a nice net profit to the tune of $7 million US and a nice deed to a very nice piece of beachfront property that I just happen to know will soon triple in value as someone is going to try and build a resort hotel there. My talent and my little spy network at work.

Heh, I swear it's almost too easy. I had my investigation team research several of the players. I found one was between girlfriends and found out the kind of woman he liked. Then I called in one of my "on call agents" and molded her a bit into the perfect match. I set up a meeting and my girl had him wrapped around her finger in less than a day. For the three days prior to the game, she had worked his ass over and he was dopey and worn out by the time it came to play. Easy pickings for me.

The property owner was not nearly as good as he thought he was at cards (he had a system but he had never really used it in a real high stakes game against real gamblers) so he was no issue. He made the same mistake I had made when I was younger and had first started out.

The guy with the development plan had a hot young wife (she was just turned twenty and he was pushing forty) and was at the game to try and win it from the property owner. My hackers had put this together from some digging while we were profiling the game. I arranged to run into his wife (actually the Countess did and invited her over for tea) and then turned her into one of my little spies for a week. She fucked her husband silly, pulled out the information I needed on the plan, made sure he was tired and dopey from sex and drinking, and sent him on his merry way to get cleaned out.

I got the property and a load of cash and his wife introduced us through the Countess. I made another little bet and we made a nice deal. I have a 25% stake in his new development, which will be a HUGE hit.

Of course, while this is probably something you are all dying to hear about, that's for later. Right now I need to go back to that card game in Zurich. It was important as it was my true entrance to the high-roller lifestyle and I made a very good impression and made some serious money.

And got some more women added to my, uh, collection.

You already know about Lily, Astrid, and Alyssa. Alyssa is still my banker and my main money woman. She keeps my budget, moves my money, handles legal issues with it, and in return she got a nice senior VP position in the bank even though her primary job is to handle my finances alone. Certain members on the Board of Directors liked to play cards and lost some bets and the rest is history. Everyone in the European, Asian, and North and South American gambling circuit knows Alyssa by now as she has made her rep as MY money woman, but also as someone who can set someone up with a bank that caters to gamblers. While not exactly what the bank's senior management had in mind, they made a lot of money because of my efforts and Alyssa's so they can't really complain.

I'm getting a bit ahead of myself though so let's get back to my grand entrance into the real high stakes gambling world. After Alyssa got cleaned up and ready again we headed out. The private club we went to was amazing. It made all the private VIP level stuff I had seen at the track back in college and some of the VIP lounges in some of Indian Casinos I had hit look like the bathrooms in a truck stop. Everyone was wearing suits and dresses that cost easily more than most Americans can make in two weeks, everyone had a gold watch, every woman had jewels worth a king's ransom, and everyone moved like they owned the planet.

Now I had a pretty good swagger but I will admit I really felt out of place when I walked in despite my suit, watch, and haircut. I looked the part, but I could see I would need some work on it. But on my credit side was the fact I had Jessica and Astrid on my arms and they did the strut like pros. I had both of them and it was obvious by how my girls acted that they were MINE. That got me a lot of "wasta" as I have heard it called. Lots of men gave me appreciative nods and I got openly checked out by several very fine looking women.

Astrid gave me some input as we moved into the club and introduced me around as "Jessica's dear boyfriend and my own very close friend" (which was usually followed by her nuzzling my neck or kissing my cheek). She pointed out the who's who, and made sure to tell me about the women. Usually the hot unattached ones were divorcees on the prowl for the next husband and she kept me clear of them. Astrid could turn away a woman with an icy stare that made me shiver and she used it a lot.

After some dancing, drinks, and meeting various people Alyssa came up and introduced me to an older man named John. "Sir John" (he had been knighted for something apparently, never did get the full story) had heard I liked to play cards and amazingly enough so did he. After some chatting where he scoped me out on my level of play he nodded to Alyssa and said "Ted, we just happen to have a game going on upstairs. Why don't you come on up as my guest and play a few hands."

I made some noise about not wanting to intrude, but he merely waved my protests off and said "Alyssa has already let me know that money isn't an issue, and simply put, we need some new blood in our game. The current group has, well, come up and see for yourself."

I was a bit curious and agreed. I had to leave my lovely ladies behind, this was a "man's game" after all. We went upstairs and past a set of doors with two rather large guys in sunglasses standing in front of them. They gave me a look that was clearly the "Don't make trouble" warning and I smiled and nodded.

Inside was a large room with a large table in the center and a bar off to one corner. Seven men were seated around the table and I noted the very large pile of chips in the center. These guys were playing for several hundred thousand dollars in this one hand. Sir John led me to the bar and we got a drink and I watched from the bar. The hand ended with a younger guy winning. He looked to be about maybe five years older than me, had a beard and looked Middle Eastern. He had the largest pile of chips and he made some comment and laughed rather loudly. The others at the table laughed but I could see it was forced.

"That man doesn't seem too popular." I said softly to Sir John.

"That is Haissen. Prince Haissen actually, of the Saudi Royal Family. One of the very distant cousins. He's highly educated, attended Oxford, and he is the only son of his particular very distant branch of the family. His father was very rich and he passed away about three years ago leaving it all to him. He is rather spoiled and is a playboy. Rather useless man."

"Like most of the people here" I thought to myself. Out loud I said "But he seems to be pretty good at cards."

Sir John frowned. "It is his one talent. He has no qualms about showing it off and is rather loud and obnoxious about it. I'd kick him out, but he owns part of the club through his inheritance."

I realized why Sir John had brought me up here. I looked at him and noted he was giving me a fairly careful appraisal.

"I get the feeling you know a lot more about me than you let on." I said very softly and Sir John gave me a very tight smile.

"I took the liberty of checking up on you when Alyssa inquired about the game. You seem to have some talent with cards, more than any of us do. We simply do this for fun, and we are all so rich that a million here or there doesn't matter much now and then. Usually less than $200,000 ends up changing hands as we really are not serious. Prince Haissen though likes to win all the time, and he likes to rub our faces in it. The man really has no manners at all."

Sir John gave me a level look. "I want to ask a favor of you. Clean him out tonight and send him home with his tail between his legs. Maybe he will sulk off and find somewhere else to annoy people; at least he will have had a good beating. No one here tonight is going to care if you take their money too so long as you win."

"I think I would enjoy that. But I want something else. I want a full membership if I win."

"Done, but if you lose then you will never get in through our doors again. And you will find that many of the finer clubs here will also not be so accommodating. And don't think being Astrid's boyfriend will get you in, you are a smart fellow and understand that beautiful women like her can be had by the rich and replaced easily."

I swallowed a nasty retort and forced a smile. "Okay, deal."

After the next hand (which saw two of the seven players drop out after losing what appeared to be several million dollars) I sat down and had a million dollars in chips set in front of me.

Prince Haissen gave me a sneer and said "Ah, what is the term? Fresh meat? Well meat, welcome to the table. Ha Ha!"

I smiled back at him and said "Hope you're hungry then. Deal please."

Starting bet was $100,000 and it was baccarat as the game. Haissen was the dealer.

Cripes, why is it always baccarat?

We played several hands and I held my own and even got a bit ahead. Haissen did well, not quite as good as me and it was soon very obvious that he was trying to force out other players. He did pretty good. By the seventh hand there were only three of us left and that guy (some old German industrialist) cut his losses and quit with some money still in his pocket.

That left me and Haissen. Haissen apparently wanted something with me. I was figuring it was a pride play and he was going to humiliate the new guy. But I soon found out that was not his angle.

He started talking to me and asking about what I did and where I was from. I didn't respond much and cut him off after a rather pointed question about what I did for a living with a "Are you going to deal or talk? If it's talking, I head downstairs and talk with my girlfriend as she's at least able to hold an intelligent conversation."

That got him a bit mad. I could tell that my sharp remark had also gotten everyone else's attention as apparently you were supposed to be easy going during the game. He flushed and lost the hand. That got him a bit madder. That's when I started in on him.

It was pretty easy to bug a brat. Little cutting remarks, not laughing at his jokes, making jokes at his expense that everyone else laughed at. I won the next three hands and had about half the money on the table.

And that was when the Prince made his move.

We started out simply enough, but Haissen kept upping the ante and soon we were just about all in. My hand was solid and I could tell the Prince had a good hand, but the odds were in my favor. I wasn't worried about losing (I could fix that with some bets after all), but then the Prince made a massive bet.

Five Million to what was already in the pot, which was nearly eight million.

"This puts us in an awkward situation; I don't have enough to continue." I said. Normally the rules were you stopped then, got a loan from someone, or folded. I didn't figure that anyone was going to loan me anything (I didn't want a loan anyway).

The Prince smiled a greasy smile and said "You do actually have something that I will take as collateral for the bet. But I want this to be private. Sir John, can you please clear the room? This will be between just us two gentlemen."

I looked at Sir John and shrugged. He shooed everyone out and then thought a moment. He then led the two guards at the door in and looked at Prince Haissen. "If you attempt to use your bodyguards on this man if you lose I will have these men intervene and you will be thrown out. And the rules are very clear on this, share of the club or not, you will be blackballed. If you lose, you will accept it and lose like a gentleman."

The Prince nodded with a bored look and they left. It was just me and the Prince and he lit a cigarette in a gold holder (cripes, what a stick up the ass asshole).

"I want your women."

I gave him a level stare. "Come again?"

"Jessica, Astrid, and apparently Alyssa as well. One of my guards noted that you had all of them fawning over you. I have been trying to gain Astrid for several years; she however refused to become one of my concubines. I considered making her a wife, but she won't convert and that simply won't do. I want your women as my concubines."

Wow, this guy had some balls. Well, being a spoiled Saudi Prince would do that I guess.

"I don't know what you are thinking, but I can't order them too..."

"Yes you can. I have seen besotted women who are besotted by a man before. So enraptured or in love or lust that they will do anything he asks. My cousin Seim can do this, but I cannot. So I have to buy my women. Or win them."

He looked at the pot and I thought about it. I smiled and said "Wanna Bet?"

He stiffened and I said "If you win, you can have those three women. But if I win, I want your money and you leave the club. You sell your share for ten cents on the dollar to Sir John and you never ever come back. Deal?"

The Prince made some dismissive gesture and said "Fine. Card?"

That's when I knew for sure what I had suspected. The fucker was cheating.

He was way too calm, and based on how he had bet it had been obvious he was leading me on and letting me win. I had also noted several odd hand movements while he dealt. I had seven points total when we had started, and when we had upped our bets I had gotten an ace which gave me eight. One short of a nine.

Haissen had only four showing, but his poker face was not nearly as good as he thought. This was where he fucked up; he was good, but not so good that he could always win. And according to Sir John he always did.

I held with what I had and said "Let's finish this."

Haissen smiled and said "Indeed. I stand. Your cards."

I turned over eight. Haissen turned over nine. He smiled and then froze for that split second and then blinked and flushed. I grinned.

He looked very confused and I said "You cheated. When people cheat me, it never ends well for them. You are on the hook for the bet, I get the money and you leave and never come back."

"How are you doing this? I feel compelled to obey. I never obey anyone, but I must obey you! What sorcery is this?"

"None of your fucking business you worthless spoiled shit." I stood up and marched over to him. I grabbed his sleeve and ripped his cuff. Sure enough several cards were tucked up it. "Not that I needed the proof, but nice to see how right I was."

Sir John came in with some of the men and he glanced at Haissen. I sipped my drink and said "The Prince cheated, I caught him, so I win. He has agreed to leave and not return. But first please cash me out, I want to make sure I get my money from him first as he is no gentleman."

Sir John kept a straight face and nodded. A man came in and tallied up the money. Haissen added a check for five million and then stood. He gave me an odd look and then strode out with his guards.

Sir John came in and gave me a firm handshake. "Ted my boy, welcome to the club."

That was a fun night.

I spent a few more hours with Jessica and Astrid dancing, talking, and getting the red carpet treatment from nearly everyone there for my "victory" over Haissen. Alyssa took the money and put it in the bank for me. I told her to meet us back at the hotel.

We headed to the hotel and I was buzzed, happy and horny. I could tell Jessica was primed for some sex and Astrid was practically humping my leg. We bumped up stairs with both girls kissing me and groping me. Astrid went down to her knees in the elevator but I was able to pull her up. She did get my cock out and was giving me a hand job as we stumbled to our suite. I was fumbling with the keys when the door opened and Alyssa jerked us all in. She was dress in a bright red lace bra and panty set with stockings and six inch heels and looked like a high dollar hooker ready for her john. Astrid went down on me and Alyssa and Jessica started ripping off my clothes.

"As I said, besotted."

All of us jumped about ten feet straight up at the sound of Haissen's voice. In my girls rush to fuck me, we had forgotten to shut the damn door.

I stumbled back with my pants down trying to bring my fists up as I figured he was here to have his bodyguards beat me senseless and then make off with my women. I glanced around and saw that it was only him.

He smiled and then walked past me and sat down at the table in the center of the room. "I don't understand how you made me do what you did, but I do know that I want to play you again. No cheating this time. I consider myself to be good at gambling, one of the few things I can actually do well according to many, and I am ashamed that I cheated. I should have been able to take you without any cheating."

I shucked off my pants and sat down across from him with my ladies flanking me. "While I can appreciate your position, I think you can see that I am busy at the moment."

Haissen gave my women a long appraising look, one that showed he was very much impressed and then turned his head and called out in a language I had never heard before.

The door was apparently still slightly open as it swung open again and in walked two women. I heard Jessica give a soft "oooooooo, nice" and I agreed.

The two women were dressed in metallic gold micro tube dresses that were short to the point of nearly being able to see their pussy and low enough to nearly expose the areolas on their tits which were gravity defying orbs of 36DD goodness. They both stood at about six feet tall, and both had six inch gold heels. One was platinum blonde; the other was a flaming redhead. Their makeup was perfect and both moved like liquid sex. They flanked Haissen and the blonde put her hand on his shoulder in a very familiar way. They both smiled, but it seemed a bit fake. If I were to bet on it, I'd say they looked a bit bored.

"This is Natasha" Haissen said as he kissed the blonde's hand. "And this is Svetlana" he said as he rubbed the ass of the redhead. "They are Ukrainian, strippers from a club call Rio in Kyiv. If you have never been there I highly recommend it. Nothing but naked beauty all around and at such affordable prices. I hired these two for a night and enjoyed their talents so much I simply bought them from the management. They are mine now and they come along on my trips to keep me entertained."

"You bought them? As in slavery?" I said.

"Oh no, that is illegal." Haissen chuckled at that and I figured the asshole probably did shop on the white slavery market. But he continued on and said "I purchased their contracts from the club for a tidy sum and they work for me. Not only to do I pay them a handsome salary, I provide clothing, shopping, trips, I think the term is "Sugar Daddy". And really, my money goes a long way in Ukraine, if these lovely ladies grow a bit old I will terminate their employment and they will have a nice bank account to return to and a rather large wardrobe. In return they dance for me, entertain me, and of course fuck me. Trust me when I say Slavic women are the finest in the world."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,360 Followers