Wanna Bet? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

I dozed off a bit. When I got up Jessica was over with Amber and they were making out. I smiled and stood up. My girls were all still at it. Jody had come down and was now entangled with Natasha and Svetlana who had her gasping and giggling as they ate her out while kissing and fondling her. "We make Captain forget name yes?" I heard Svetlana say as she licked Jody's tits.

They did too. I had to send the Captain to her cabin for a nap as she was so out of it she actually had forgotten her own name.

I spent the rest of the day moving around the deck, taking any woman I wanted. I moved over and fucked Missy on the bar. I then fucked Nina in the hot tub. I got Diane and Lisa and we moved to my cabin as it was getting a bit hot. I made sure the girls were drinking water and eating so they wouldn't get sick and then told the crew they could join in so long as they had sober people on duty.

In my cabin Diane eased my down onto my back. "Sir, you are tired, let us do the work for you." I nodded and they both went to work on my cock. They licked and sucked me back to hard and then Lisa eased down onto me. She was nice and slick and just tight enough. She began to slowly ease up and down. Then Diane straddled me and lowered her pussy over my mouth.

"Sir, just lick me at your own pace while I play with Lisa. Let your hands roam and enjoy our flesh and nullible bodies, we are here for you." I gave her shaved pussy a nice kiss and she giggled as I started to slowly lick and tease. I heard Lisa and Diane making out with little bits of commentary like "Mmmm, you have such soft lips" or "Oh Ted's tongue is magic!"

Damn life was good.

My hands roamed around a bit and then suddenly my right hand brushed a nice firm tit. I heard a laugh and then Astrid said "Mmm, nice boss, please feel as much as you want." I did and then my left hand brushed another fine tit. I heard Captain Jody laugh and then she took my hand and sucked my fingers. Then she eased my fingers into her pussy and began to use my hand as a dildo.

I then felt kisses on my feet and heard more giggling. But the really nice part was when another set of lovely soft lips kissed my balls and then sucked them down. Oh man, it was heaven. I of course couldn't see much over Diane's ass other than Astrid and Captain Jody (Astrid was now using my hand as a dildo too and they were leaned over kissing each other behind Diane's back over my eyes). I rolled my eyes up and saw that Missy was easing up behind me and she leaned over and started kissing my forehead.

I gasped for air and then grunted and came. Lisa let out a yell and it was matched by a chorus of giggles, laughs and cheers. Lisa eased off and my women all eased back a bit.

Every woman was on my bed. The ones who hadn't gotten a piece of me were making out around the bed. Everyone (even the Captain's little slut Brenda) was there. Except Jessica.

Jessica was sitting on a chair looking at the whole thing with a huge smile on her face. She was decked out in expensive jewelry, a set of heels and held a glass of wine. She had brushed her hair and had cleaned up. I swear I could smell her perfume over the smell of hot pussy and sex.

"My love, this is truly the life you deserve. Wealth, ease, luxury, women; all for you. All for us. I want to watch you fuck these women; I want to see you dominate them and hear them call your name. Show me your power my Lord."

Oh yeah, Jessica always knows how to turn a guy on.

I sat up and grabbed Astrid. I didn't speak; I just shoved her in front of me, rolled her over, pulled her ass up and smacked it. My cock had recharged hearing my love's little words of encouragement and I slid into her mom like she was a velvet glove. I started pumping into her and Astrid started to babble "I am yours! I am Yours! YOURS! YOURS!" over and over while the other girls giggled. Jessica smiled and began to play with herself while I tore her mom up. I didn't last long (I had been fucking all day after all) and once I had cum I shoved her over to the side and grabbed Nina.

My memory gets a bit hazy here. I was buzzed still, and tired from the sex before, but I was turned on. I remember just having this driving lust take over my mind. All I wanted was to fuck my women. MY women; women who had been out of my reach, women who had been powerful, women who had been rich, women who were beautiful. Women who were now all MINE. Mind, body and soul.

I didn't flip Nina over, I just jumped her bones right there and fucked her missionary. She wrapped her legs around my waist and bit down on my shoulder. I came into her and she shuddered like she had been tazed. I spun around and grabbed Missy. I walked on my knees and forced her against the headboard and drove her up to a standing position and then fucked her against the wall or bulkhead or whatever you call it on a boat. She babbled and giggled and I was able to cum after someone started sucking on my balls. After that it blurs though. I have bits of memory of fucking Natasha doggie style against the desk, or fucking Diane as she practically hung off of a lamp that was attached to the wall (she was in cuffs and the cuffs were over the fixture but I don't remember who cuffed her or how she got down). My last memory was lying by Jessica in the center of the bed looking into her eyes as she whispered "My love, my lord, my MAN!" as I passed clean out.

I woke up at noon the next day. Whoa, I had the mother of all hangovers and I really hadn't drunk that much. But the sex and lack of food and water had done a number. I wasn't alone in that. Missy, Lisa, Alyssa, Astrid and Amber were all passed out around me and some were just stirring too. Missy was lying on the floor with her right leg up on the bed and one of her arms hooked into a chair leg. Alyssa was draped in a chair with her head hanging backwards (she got one hell of a neck cramp from that). The others were lying around tangled in the sheets. I staggered to the bathroom and got a hot shower and drank a lot of water. I came back and found Jessica herding the others out so the cleaning woman could get to it.

She came over and kissed me full on the lips and then put a bathrobe around me. She led me to the dining room and got me a plate of food and I ate like a starving man. My head was banging and she said "My love, you must be more careful. I don't want to lose you now that you finally are free to show me off to the world."

I nodded and then Captain Jody came in. She was naked except for the hat and she came up and saluted me. "Sir, we are currently about two hours out from Nassau, but I have us in a holding pattern until you give us orders to dock. Also I believe I can help your headache. If you would follow me after your lunch, I will see to it you are properly cared for."

I nodded and said "Let's get the ship cleaned up and make for port later this afternoon or early evening." I finished eating and Captain Jody then took me to a small sick bay. She had one of the crew as a licensed paramedic and she gave me an IV solution. I thought it was weird but Captain Jody laughed.

"Back in the Navy we did this all the time after the weekend. We'd use just expired IVs, which were always good but due to regs you couldn't use, and after about one or two you'd be good as new."

She wasn't kidding. I had two put in me and my headache went away and I was feeling like a new man.

I got my women to clean up and get dressed and we docked in Nassau. I took Jessica into town and we hit the expensive clubs. I wasn't looking for a game, but I found one breaking up and it led to some interesting fun and another spy recruit.

We were at a VERY exclusive dance club and we had just finished dancing. Jessica was getting the eyes from all the guys and the stink eye from a lot of the women and I was grinning like a cat with a bowl of cream. Jessica nibbled my ear and blew kisses at some of the ladies while giving that "I gonna get my brains fucked out by a stud tonight!" look.

Honestly I have to wonder how she never got into a cat fight.

As we headed to the bar I heard a guy say "Damn, she would be a fine bet to win." I turned and looked at two slight older guys, maybe mid to late twenties, in nice suits scoping her out. The guy on the right blushed and held up his hands. "Whoa, sorry man, no offense meant, it's actually a complement."

"What kind of bet?"

The guys looked at me and then at each other. "Uh, well, it's a card game. It floats around the city, and actually it just broke up for the night."

I moved my hand down Jessica's ass in her skin tight party dress and smiled. "High stakes? What's the sitting cost?"

"Well, it can be for high stakes. But it's more than that. It's, well, it's just more angled for crazy fun. Sure there is money, and lots of it, but to make it more fun, and less hassle by the cops, it's usually for dares or favors or stuff like that."

The other guy nodded vigorously. "Yeah, like a car. Or a bet to drag race a cop. Or go base dive off the old fort wall into the bay. Or someone's boat or a ski trip to Aspen. Or, uh, ahem, maybe something a bit more intimate."

The guy gave Jessica a very appraising look and I felt Jessica warm to it. Both of the guys smiled at her and then gave me a quick glance. I grinned back at them.

"You know, that sounds fun. Is the game going to restart?"

"Not tonight. The cops busted it up, some, uh, pharmaceuticals were involved. A lot more than normal due to a new player who didn't quite get the idea. He came in looking to play a high roller game and he got a bit out of hand."

"Well, more than him. He passed out some samples and some guys who don't normally partake did and things got goofy."

Jessica leaned in and said "Baby, I like the sound of this. I am thinking we need to throw a party on our boat for our new friends. And play some cards..."

I gave her kiss and said "I love how you think." To the two guys, who said their names were Stan and Mark, I said "You know I love a good game of cards. I just got in this evening and it's a bit late. How about you guys get your fellow card players and come over to my boat tomorrow night for a game? I'll provide some food and drinks and I have some friends already along. You guys bring along some money and crazy bets and any nice looking girls who wouldn't mind a party and let's play. But only "Sane" people, no newbies as I don't want any trouble."

Jessica leaned in close and rang her finger down her chin and into her cleavage while grinning like the Devil's sister. She blew them a little kiss and then nibbled my ear. Our two new friends were panting at the sight and promised they would be there with bells on.

Jessica and I made some rounds and then headed back to the boat. We fucked in the stateroom (just us) and I drifted off just looking into her eyes. I woke up at about 8am and got some breakfast. I had the captain get the crew set up and I briefed my girls on how the party would go. I sent Astrid ashore to look up some friends of friends who she had found out were in town and had her score some nice pot and a bit of coke for the evening (for my guests, none for my girls or me). My girls would play hostesses, mingle, flirt, and encourage our guests to drink and have some fun. I authorized some minor fooling around if it would help them get the guest into a proper mood, but no sex unless I allowed it.

I had Diane do her job and check out my new friends Mark and Stan and found out some fun stuff. Both were just graduating medical school (Harvard), and were down here for a final fling prior to heading to residency. They had a lot of friends too, and were very active on Social Media. I soon had a good idea of who all was going to be here. A bunch of young adults who were older than me, but still not really wise to the world. They had money, they had connections, and they had a lot of friends.

Mark and Stan had already talked it up and I could see I would have about thirty guests with about maybe ten of them being women. It was one of the women that got my attention.

Eloa.

Eloa means "Goddess" in Brazil and man oh man she looked it. She was about six foot ten, just a couple of inches shorter than me, raven black hair, that lovely tanned skin and toned body that shouted out lots of beach time and horseback riding. She was a younger sister of an international student who was friends with Mark and they were also taking a holiday. She had a rocking ass, and a set of perfect tits that made gravity a joke.

But from my point of view, it was her social standing that made her the most attractive. The other women were all hot (the people in this circle didn't move with anyone who wasn't a fucking ten), but Eloa was sharp and connected. She had been hounded by modeling agencies and had turned them all down as she thought being a mere model was beneath her. This woman had style, class, money and that attitude that said "Attention 99% of earth, you are beneath me, deal with it".

She had gotten really bored with the typical rich kid party life and was heavily involved with all sorts' charity work and various causes. She was on the committees of all sorts of boards and charities, and she was a big fund raiser for them. She was highly placed and well known all over South America and the Caribbean as a big player and she could open doors from Buenos Aires to Havana with just a quick text. Her dad wanted her married but she was picky about who she wanted and had turned down several guys already.

She was just finishing her MBA and was here with her older brother who was just getting out of medical school in the US. She was actually trying to get her playboy brother to settle down and be a proper man and get married (which would get her dad off her back once one of his kids settled down), and was "suffering" through a few weeks of parties in the tropics.

Gee, life is so fucking hard when you are rich.

I showed this information to my consort Jessica and told her I wanted to make her one of our agents. Jessica clapped and kissed me hard. "She's perfect! Take her mind and twist her into our loyal spy and South America is ours for the taking."

Oh yeah, my woman.

So that night at about 9pm the party crew showed up and we got to it. With my girls, we had slightly more women than men and I made sure the booze flowed and the drugs were smoked or snorted. Soon all my guest excepting a few were pleasantly buzzed or stoned and were talking, dancing, swimming in the pool, or were down in the dining room with me playing poker.

I won't get into details as there really isn't anything exciting to report. We played for cash, properties, cars, tips, crazy dares (I lost one and had to streak across the deck naked except for a Zorro Mask), and as everyone got drunker, sexual favors.

Not anything gay mind you as I am quite straight, but some of the guys had some serious influence with their girls and over time the excitement of being a prize had really gotten some of them turned on. Stan for instance had his fiancé as a bet several times (one full night, sun down to sun up, anything goes except S and M kinda stuff) and she apparently was good with it. I won a couple fun bets (a full night with two strippers of my choice from the Rio Club in Nassau I cashed in the next night with Jessica and Astrid), and lost Missy for an evening in which she would play "French Maid" for one of the other players.

I made sure money was still in the pot and I cleared nearly two million that night in cash and other items (enough to cover my trip and then some actually). But as it got to be about three am I got the Brazilian playboy to introduce me to Eloa during a break.

She was up on the top deck by herself staring at the stars and sipping wine. He introduced us and she nodded and gave us both a dismissive wave of her hand and turned back to stargazing. The playboy shrugged and I pointed him down to Nina who saw me motion and quickly took him off my hands. I turned back to Eloa.

"You are not very quick on the uptake. I have no interest in you, and you have no chance with me. Go enjoy one of your other women." She said in an icy accented voice.

"Wanna bet?"

I saw her stiffen and I said "I'll bet I can impress you right now. If I'm right, you'll relax and talk some more with me and enjoy it. If not, I'll leave and you can do whatever for the remainder of the night."

She gave me a very slight nod and I walked over to a bucket hidden behind a deck chair. I pulled out a bottle and came over to her. I held it up and she let out a very slight gasp and then stiffened. Her face instantly turned from an ice queen to a very warm and friendly girl and she smiled warmly.

"My, my. My favorite wine, down to the year. I am impressed, especially since this vintage is very rare and very expensive."

"Well, I try to please. You seemed someone who had very specific tastes and I can fully appreciate that."

The wine was an ultra rare Italian vintage that was expensive as all hell. My hackers had done some good work and had found out Eloa would special order a case whenever it came available. I had my guys tear up the island looking for a bottle and I lucked out when they found one tucked away in an exclusive club. Some cash exchanged hands and my first bet was made.

I popped the top and we had a glass (not bad stuff I must admit) and made small talk. Eloa warmed up to me just like I wanted and soon I made my next move.

"I must say, your necklace is quite lovely. I think my Jessica has a set of earrings that would match it perfectly."

"I very much doubt that." Eloa said. She would have been right normally as this necklace was custom made for her with a certain emerald type found only in Brazil. But thanks to my hackers they had found out this was her prized necklace and had gotten full photo of it. Some quick research had found a small set of matching emeralds in the nearby British Virgin Islands. Some cash and fast work had made a set of matching earrings and they had arrived actually as the party was going on.

"Wanna bet? If they match, you'll want to roll some dice with me and you'll enjoy it greatly. If not, you can take the set with you."

Eloa gave me an odd look but agreed. I excused myself, got the set from my bedroom and returned. I saw Eloa stiffen when I showed her the set and then she smiled. "I am very impressed! These would make a lovely matching set to my necklace. Maybe we can roll some dice for them?"

I pulled out my cups and handed her the low roller. "Wanna bet? If I win, you are going to decide that you want a change in your life, and that I am the key to that. If you win, you get the earrings."

I rattled the cup and she hesitated and then frowned. "Done!" she said and tossed the dice. She rolled a three, and I got a nine.

"Wanna bet? If I win, you will become my loyal spy. You will keep doing what you do now, but you will provide with all the information you gather on everyone. You will seek out contacts to introduce me to so I can gamble with them and take their money. You will provide me inside information on finances and companies, on people's love lives, businesses, and everything that will give me an advantage over them. You will love being a spy and will greatly enjoy working as one of my agents. If you win, all the influences will go away and you can return to normal."

Eloa gave me a level look and then said "Are these dice loaded? Am I truly already trapped?"

"No they are not loaded. I swear that, I am taking a chance just like you in this." Which was true, but notice I never said how much of a chance.

She then nodded and we tossed. She got a four, I got a ten. She blinked and then smiled at me. She turned and looked down at the party which despite the late hour was going strong. In a very strong voice she said "I'll provide you with dirt on everyone here tonight. Enough to put them all in your pocket. Hmmm, I think I will like being a spy, I find this power I have to be very intoxicating now that I finally have a will to use it."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers