Wanna Bet? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

Oh ho, I thought. Looks like I have another girl with a suppressed kink. Maybe I need to coax it out.

I moved up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She didn't push me away, but she didn't melt into my arms. "Wanna bet? I'll bet that you will love being my spy so much that you will want to also become one of my women. In secret of course, but you will be so turned on knowing that you belong to your boss and your commander that you will always be ready and willing to fuck me anytime. If you win, I'll help you get any man you want in the world."

I felt her shudder a bit at that one, but she grabbed her dice cup and rattled it. "Roll!"

She rolled a seven, but I got a twelve and I felt her stiffen and then she melted back into my arms. I nuzzled her neck and she sighed. "Mmmmmmm, all my life I have wanted a strong man who could take me. And now it has happened. Sir, I am yours. I am your goddess forever."

Her perfume was really nice and I nibbled her ear. "Yes you are. Come with me my horny little Brazilian goddess. It's time you provided a blessing."

Eloa laughed and let me lead her away from the deck and down another staircase. I brought along the wine, and we slipped into my master bed room. It was cleaned up and Eloa led me to the bed and pushed me down onto it.

"Lay back and watch." She whispered heatedly.

She stood and backed up. She eased off her heels and then started to slowly sway to the distance music. Her hands slid up over her head and she moved her whole body like a snake. She swayed slowly and let her hands drift down and trace her body along her very nice tight dress. It was white and almost shined in the light. Her hands reached behind her and she unzipped and let the dress ease down a bit. She gave a little jerk of her hips and the dress popped off her tits (it was strapless) and they hung free.

Man, what a set. 32 DD and not one hint of sag. Tanned, pert, nipples nice and hard. They were like a sculpture of a perfect nude. I gaped and she eased up to me and took my hands. She placed my hands on her tits and I gently rubbed them. Oh my.

"Yesss, that is it my Master. These are for you. Only you. They are yours, my body is yours, my mind, my whole being is yours."

I leaned forward and kissed each one and Eloa sighed and slowly straddled me. She pulled up her dress and soon had it all rolled around her waist. She put her thumbs into her panties which were nice see through white lace and pulled them out. She kissed me as my hands rubbed along her thighs and then I took hold of her panties and gave a sudden tug and they ripped right off.

Eloa didn't gasp or shudder. She kissed up to my ear and said in a very hot voice "My Master, take me. Force yourself upon me, show me your strength. Show me you are a man!"

I growled and my right hand reached up and grabbed her bun. I pulled her head back and she gasped. I kissed her neck roughly and jerked her head to the side. She tumbled off my lap onto the bed and I rolled on top of her. I reached down and spread my legs a bit and then rolled her onto her front. I then grabbed where her dress had been unzipped with both hands and ripped with all my strength. Her dress held for a second and then with a loud "RIPPPPPP" I tore it completely down to the hem and then apart with one more tug. I tossed the rag to the side and gave her ass a slap as hard as I could and she let out a squeal.

"Silence! You will make no noise! None! I am your man and you will obey me!"

Eloa looked over her shoulders and nodded. Her eyes danced with excitement and even some fear. That turned me on even more. I heaved her up onto her knees and then got a better idea. I rolled her off the bed and onto the floor on her knees looking up at me. I smiled and said "Push your tits together."

Eloa did and I moved in close and eased my cock up between her tits. She gasped and for a moment looked offended.

"What's with that look? I want to titty fuck you, is there a problem Eloa? Answer your master truthfully."

Eloa moaned as I eased my cock up. Oh man, her tits were nice and firm and oh so smooth, I would say they were as good as nearly any pussy I had ever had. Eloa said "Master, this is so crass, so low. It's humiliating to me to use my tits when I have such a wonderful pussy to fuck."

Oh ho.

"Eloa, I "grunt" find that your tits are a wonderful fuck. So much so I will titty fuck you until I cum on your face and tits. As my cock "Ohhhhhhh" comes up bend your head down and kiss my tip."

Eloa moaned but did as she was told. Man, those lips of hers were nice, but fuck! Her tits were so tight and smooth it was heaven. After I bit I had her move to licking my cock. And then taking it in her mouth.

That finally drove me over the edge. I'd push up and she would suck on my top two inches or lick it like a lollypop and just as she popped her lips off my dick the third time I came all over her face and it splattered all over those lovely tits. She was moaning the whole time and she pushed her tits together hard to shove the last bits of cum out onto her tits. She looked up at me and I said "Lick it up".

Eloa shuddered then and shoved her hand into her mouth to stifle her scream. Her body twitched and she had to put a hand on the bed to hold herself up on her knees. After a few moments she finished and with a meek look cupped her tits up and started to lick them.

I flopped back onto the bed and smiled at her. She gave me a look of love, meekness, and embarrassment and I asked her "What's up with that reaction and look?"

She kept licking and spoke between licks. "Master, you have truly shown me who my owner is. You made me do something humiliating and demeaning. Something no woman of my class would ever do. Titty fucking is what whores do, what porn stars do. It's NOT what well bred ladies of class do. Yet, you made me drop to my knees and fuck you with my tits like a cheap hooker. I hated being bought so low. But it was such a turn on! You made me cum from the thought of how weak I am compared to you! God! Even now I'm soaked! My pussy is leaking and my legs are wet with my own juice! You ripped my dress off and tossed a five thousand dollar designer dress aside like rag and then treated me like a cheap whore! Fuck!"

I grinned and watched as Eloa finishing licking her tits clean. I tossed her the panties and had her wipe her face clean. I then reached over and undid her bun. Her hair tumbled down to nearly her waist and I then grabbed her by it and pulled her up. I kissed her hard and then swept her up and tossed her on the bed. I jumped on her and she let out a yelp which I cut off when I kissed her.

She was primed and ready and she wrapped her legs around me and her nails dug into my back. My cock eased into her and I started in. Her pussy was nice, but I had to admit that I actually liked her tits better. Maybe it was due to it being something new or just how nice and firm they were, but to this day I always titty fuck her.

I fucked her hard and came in her. She gasped and said "I'm not on the pill!" I shrugged and said "You are one of my agents, I expect you to be able to adapt and overcome this." Honestly I was a bit put out by that (cripes a woman that hot not on the pill?), but I figured she would get it taken care. Turns out she was way off cycle anyway so no issues.

I kissed her and looked at the clock. It was nearly 4am and I nodded. "You have your orders." I gave her Diane's private number and then said "Diane handles the agents, she will be in contact with you on your missions and what you need to do. But now, you must go."

Eloa grinned and gave me a deep soft kiss. "You can humiliate me anytime boss."

She looked over at her dress, now a torn rag, and looked at me. A sly grin slipped across her face and she picked up her shoes. She moved to the door, opened it and ducked out naked. I blinked and expected to hear a scream or a shout, but didn't hear a sound.

A bit later Jessica came down and kissed me after hearing of my success. She told me the game had broken up and everyone had headed home. The party was a success and we were invited to big dance tomorrow night. I laid Jessica down on the bed and fucked her and passed out looking into her eyes.

The next morning one of the crew found a woman out cold in a closet. She was gagged, blindfolded, and tied up and stark naked. I found a lipstick imprint on a tissue at her feet that matched Eloa's lipstick and a "Sorry XOXOXO" written on it. I put the woman in a robe, dumped her in a cab and had the driver take her to Mark's condo.

Turns out she wasn't his girlfriend. Never did figure out who she had come with.

So I got spy number two, and several million bucks, and a bunch of contacts.

The last day I was on the boat I got a phone though that made my career launch as a jet setting gambler get put on hold for just a bit in order to help an old friend.

But that is for the next time.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers